Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hmm, actually it's been in urbandictionary since 2007

I didn't see it in a quick google and, well :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
A quick search mostly yielded stuff about this guy.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Happy page 100 guys.

It Hurts!! abides :unsmith:

The Lord of Hats
Aug 22, 2010

Hello, yes! Is being very good day for posting, no?
This is the page where someone posts the Post that Ends the World, right?

Zorblack
Oct 8, 2008

And with strange aeons, even death may eat a burrito with goons.
Lipstick Apathy
Posting with a broner right now.

Also, sexual boner. Double boners.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Hell is lovely :http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=457-each-other

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hahaha sick Reggie drop there.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I've never had a Reggie bar in my life!

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

The reggie bar turned into a royce bar! I'm starting to think that hell might not be all that it seems...

ManlyGrunting
May 29, 2014
I'm going to use that tomfoolery line on girls from now on. :3:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Good chance for a no-Wednesday: http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?p=3368

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
A friend introduced me to a podcast about arms control. The first ten minutes of this episode feels like it matches the thread's sensibilities. Here's a hint; Russian facebook.

THE LITTLE GREEN MEN AND A NEW CRUISE MISSILE

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Well poo poo!

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=458-choice

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Big Boner Stacy posted:

Pasq pretty clearly suffers from mental illness on top of being an insecure kid, so if it's him you're identifying with, counseling might be a helpful option in your life.

I have been. I didn't know I had sad brains until after my first deployment but I struggled with it pretty much my whole life.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Wasabi the J posted:

I have been. I didn't know I had sad brains until after my first deployment but I struggled with it pretty much my whole life.

To be fair, most people aren't 100% fully happy and satisfied with life.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Wicker Man posted:

To be fair, most people aren't 100% fully happy and satisfied with life.

Oh I know I'm just saying normally wired people also don't think strangers hate them for making an awkward statement. I mean most people I talk to don't even think about strangers but here I am wondering if the lady checking the Costco receipt thinks I'm a piece of poo poo for making a joke about the items I had that didn't make sense aloud.

There Bias Two
Jan 13, 2009
I'm not a good person

Wasabi the J posted:

Oh I know I'm just saying normally wired people also don't think strangers hate them for making an awkward statement. I mean most people I talk to don't even think about strangers but here I am wondering if the lady checking the Costco receipt thinks I'm a piece of poo poo for making a joke about the items I had that didn't make sense aloud.

No worries, she probably thinks all the customers are pieces of poo poo regardless. :v:

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Big Boner Stacy posted:

No worries, she probably thinks all the customers are pieces of poo poo regardless. :v:

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Hell seems nice

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Regy Rusty posted:

Hell seems nice

Well, compared to New Jersey :v:

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Wasabi the J posted:

Hey buddy. I still have little cringe fits whenever I think of awkward conversations I've had, even years after. Even if the other person would likely not have even thought it was awkward.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

To this day my brain likes to remind me of stupid mortifying poo poo I did when I was like ten years old, and I have to start humming tunelessly in a desperate attempt to shut myself up.

The worst part is I know other people would remember these things if I reminded them.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
This is in fact such a common feeling that another good comic already covered it

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
Huh, all this time I thought people related to Pasqualo because, like me, they're cyborgs.

I'm so alone. :mitt:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

this basically matches my college experience and I kinda suspected all along I was in Hell

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
Never understood why some people hated gym:

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=359-gym

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness
Why is the url 359 instead of 459? :tinfoil:

Also, how does Hell work? Do you have to work out to get swole in Hell? Do you age, and if so, can you die? Then what?

Gobolatula
Nov 7, 2005

DACK FAYDEN posted:

Why is the url 359 instead of 459? :tinfoil:

Aw I goofed up when I typed the title the first time and WordPress automatically generated the URL and it didn't change when I fixed the name.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

You can dick with that if you have perma links turned on but given that URL structure I'm not sure if you do...

Zanzibar Ham
Mar 17, 2009

You giving me the cold shoulder? How cruel.

Grimey Drawer
How many strips before someone hands Pasq the 'Lies My Teacher Told Me' book and on the first page it says 'You get an "A" no matter what'?

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Gobolatula posted:

Aw I goofed up when I typed the title the first time and WordPress automatically generated the URL and it didn't change when I fixed the name.
So Hell is not some sort of weird time loop?

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

DACK FAYDEN posted:

So Hell is not some sort of weird time loop?

He answered that the first six times you've asked :mad:

DACK FAYDEN
Feb 25, 2013

Bear Witness

Literally Kermit posted:

He answered that the first six times you've asked :mad:
Hell is having to read the same posts over and over. Checks out.

Posture Pal
Nov 22, 2007

I've got gin and graham crackers, I don't give a gently caress:

http://gobolatula.com/ithurts/?comic=merry-christmas-buds-by-luckpunch

Ballz
Dec 16, 2003

it's mario time

It Hurts!! inspires some really great fan comics.

Scaramouche
Mar 26, 2001

SPACE FACE! SPACE FACE!

AC/DC shirt obviously non-canon

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Data Graham posted:

To this day my brain likes to remind me of stupid mortifying poo poo I did when I was like ten years old, and I have to start humming tunelessly in a desperate attempt to shut myself up.

The worst part is I know other people would remember these things if I reminded them.

:same:

I quietly moan out a quiet, "fuuuuuk," when that happens, even when around people.

So i actually have awkward moment runaway chain reactions where I remember an embarrassing moment in front of someone else, make another one when I invariably have to explain my embarrassing moment, and then remember that entire exchange later.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Wasabi the J posted:

:same:

I quietly moan out a quiet, "fuuuuuk," when that happens, even when around people.

So i actually have awkward moment runaway chain reactions where I remember an embarrassing moment in front of someone else, make another one when I invariably have to explain my embarrassing moment, and then remember that entire exchange later.

Gotta work on your poker face!

Renaissance Robot
Oct 10, 2010

Bite my furry metal ass
Alternatively, just claim you've got bad gas. That'll stop people asking for details right off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomPauI
Nov 24, 2006

Grimey Drawer
That's gotta be Pasq's mom huh?

• Locked thread