Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Winners don't use drugs*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Winnie the Shit
Dec 25, 2005

the cat came back

Constipated posted:

Lol if you aren't taking at least 20-30 mg at once. I miss the warm opiate buzz, but not the constipation that comes with it. Not great to take on workout days either, but I'll be damned if it didn't make me an absolute speedy beast at work.

Squatted today, was weak as gently caress.. Probably because I had to do the work of 2 people today after the other guy who works with me called off. :(

they gave me vicodin after my wisdom tooth extraction then i got constipated so my mouth wounds and my butthole screamed simultaneously. good prank oral surgeon.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
nice

a mysterious cloak
Apr 5, 2003

Leave me alone, dad, I'm with my friends!

Constipated posted:

Lol if you aren't taking at least 20-30 mg at once. I miss the warm opiate buzz, but not the constipation that comes with it. Not great to take on workout days either, but I'll be damned if it didn't make me an absolute speedy beast at work.

Be sure to superset it with oral roids, NSAIDs, and your liquor of choice for maximum hepatic effects

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
Rest days are bullshit all i wanna do is lift poo poo

goin through 12 lb of mass gainer in 10 days

if any of yall think you want it more than me then i will loving fight you

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you

Calvin Johnson Jr. posted:

12lb in 10 days? What is it, Frogtech?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Pesmerga posted:

12lb in 10 days? What is it, Frogtech?

quickmass and ligadrol mother fucker

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Oberweis Eggnog is like 500 cal/cup just sayin....

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
id chug condensed milk if itd make me swoler

im gonna save gotham

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Want what more than you exactly?

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Tiny Lowtax posted:

Want what more than you exactly?

to save gotham

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Haha your parents are dead

Fallows
Jan 20, 2005

If he waits long enough he can use his accrued interest from his savings to bring his negative checking balance back into the black.
Better watch out I own a superman shirt

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Dum Cumpster posted:

Oberweis Eggnog is like 500 cal/cup just sayin....
I've wanted to buy egg nog all season, but I'm holding out for the holidays.

Mostly because I want to go from ~226 that I am now to 205 after the holidays, and drinking a ton of eggnog per day is not going to take me in the right direction.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Fallows posted:

Better watch out I own a superman shirt

I will loving punch through your frail goon chest if you come at me with that poo poo again what the gently caress are you even thinking boy???

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
160 8% bodyfat right now if i dont hit 175 by jan 11th im killing myself

5000 calories isnt even poo poo mass gainers own im batman deal with it nerds

IM OUT TIME TO GO DEADLIFT THE loving EARTH FROM THE GROUND

this ad was brought to you by ligadrol

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

I can think of literally thousands of delicious foods I would eat to my immense satisfaction and easy weight gain before i would reort to some kind of mass gaining sludge.

Pesmerga
Aug 1, 2005

So nice to eat you
One day I'm going to go on a massive cheat day/binge and eat my own weight in pizza.

genderfluid and beautiful
Feb 1, 2005

Posts aggressively about being hardcore swole and awesome and tough and super hardcore
Uses weightgainer

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

genderfluid and beautiful posted:

Posts aggressively about being hardcore swole and awesome and tough and super hardcore
Uses weightgainer

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

genderfluid and beautiful posted:

Uses weightgainer

5,000 cals is hard for a twink like me okay let me work up to bein a real man

im only 25% batman right now but we're gonna get there okay

im only drinking this poo poo for 10 days ive been doing two cups milk, 1 cup oats, 1 spoon pb, 2 tbsp honey, 1 banana, 2 scoops whey, and a cup of yogurt for like 6 weeks this poo poo is just easier for a quick boost

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)

id chug condensed milk if itd make me swoler

im gonna save gotham

According to the sciencefolk, you can only put on so much muscle in a given time period... around one pound a week if you're genetically gifted. So like, don't eat too much too fast or it'll just be mostly fat

Unless you're like, Brian Shaw and already a mountain of a man with a furnace for a belly

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
and if you're 160 you're probably a small guy so 5000 calories will most likely lead to you becoming a bloated mess

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
In all seriousness, I'm about 12 weeks into it. Started at 145, now at 157-162 (time of day, idk) and have kept the same bodyfat. I'm going in 6 days a week for about an hour each time.

Monday: Chest /Calves
Squats - 3 sets of 10 at 225lbs
*Flat Barbell Bench Press- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
*Incline Barbell Bench Press - 3 sets of 4-6 reps
*Decline Bench Press- 3 sets of 4-6 reps
*Chest Machine Flys– 3 sets of 4-6 reps
Calves – 3 sets of 30 (Inside/middle/out)
3 Ab Circuits (Leg raises/Russian twists w/45lb plate/Ab machine)
Bike - 20 min on high resistance at 85RPM

Tuesday: Back
Superset: Pull-ups - 3 sets of 10 any grip/ Bent over rows – 3 sets of 8 reps
*Deadlift – 3 sets of 4-6 reps
*Wide Grip Pull Downs- 3 sets of 4-6reps
*Seated Rows (close grip)– 3 sets of 4-6 reps

Wednesday: Shoulders /Calve
*Seated Barbell Military Press – 3 sets of 4-6reps
Side Lateral Raise – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Front Delt Easy Bar Raise (close grip/overhead press/wide grip) – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Cable circuit (inner/outer) - 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Face Pulls (Cables)- 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Upright Rows (Cables) - 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Calves – 3 sets of 30 (Inside/middle/out)

Thursday: Legs
Stretch
Machine Squat- 3 sets of 5/5/5 (5 bot-mid/5 top-mid/5 full)
Single Leg Press (high foot placement) – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Romanian Deadlift (hamstrings) – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Hamstrings Curls – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Standing Calf Raise – 3 sets of 30

Friday: Arms/Calves
Barbell Curls- 3 sets of 8-10reps
Preacher curls - 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Overhead tricep press – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Tricep Pushdown (triangle) – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
Cable Curls (burnout)

Saturday/Sunday, I take 1 rest day and do a light day of my choosing. Usually end up doing a 2nd but lighter chest day with more cable flies than presses.

If you guys have any recommendations on what I should switch up/do differently I'd appreciate it. I was getting 4,000 cals from just eating reg food and making thick shakes but I'm gonna go through this 12 pound mass gainer in 10 days to see if I can put some weight on. I'd actually appreciate a bodyfat increase at this point. The current supplements I'm taking are creatine, beta-alanine, whey, preworkout complex, and ligandrol.

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

Just do GOMAD ya loving twink

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009
milk aint got 60 grams of fuggin protein in it tho, im just drinking this garbage twice a day for 10 days instead of my whey.

i just wanna be grow up and be a big boy okay guys :(

if i don't gain weight off this poo poo i'll go back to making shakes filled with real food and waking up at 3 to spoon pb into my mouth and then end chugging a bottle of water so i wake up to piss again

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

milk aint got 60 grams of fuggin protein in it tho, im just drinking this garbage twice a day for 10 days instead of my whey.

You actually don't need as much protein when you're growing unless you're on drugs. Your body can't process it all. You're better off going crazy on carbs, hitting a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, and relatively low fat.

But if you have trouble eating then cram whatever you can down your throat.

e sorry for giving actual advice in the idiot thread

Khorne
May 1, 2002

if i don't gain weight off this poo poo i'll go back to making shakes filled with real food and waking up at 3 to spoon pb into my mouth and then end chugging a bottle of water so i wake up to piss again
A gallon of milk has around 120g of protein, give or take depending on whether it's 1% or whole.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Dum Cumpster posted:

You actually don't need as much protein when you're growing unless you're on drugs. Your body can't process it all. You're better off going crazy on carbs, hitting a gram of protein per pound of bodyweight, and relatively low fat.

He's mentioned being on a SARM in like, every other post

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Tolkien minority posted:

He's mentioned being on a SARM in like, every other post

Oh, it's hard to read his garbage. Enjoy cancer I guess.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Dum Cumpster posted:

Oh, it's hard to read his garbage. Enjoy cancer I guess.
Only certain ones are linked to cancer. One he probably isn't taking to gain mass.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

Khorne posted:

Only certain ones are linked to cancer. One he probably isn't taking to gain mass.

You have a dangerously high opinion of goon intelligence.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
its crazy to me that there are people in this world who have trouble GAINING weight

it is the easiest thing in this entire galaxy

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Khorne posted:

LGD-4030, it's pretty fuckin' anabolic

if you're scared go to church

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Why not just take regular steroids man, less cancerous

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Dum Cumpster posted:

agreed, but one of these 1200 cal shakes is loaded with carbs and I can drink it in under 60 seconds. It's just an easy way for me to stack on that extra 1-2k extra calories I need to keep building. I'm not planning on using this poo poo long term and if I get a bodyfat increase from this then it'll be a good thing for me.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Zzulu posted:

Why not just take regular steroids man, less cancerous

LGD's side effects aren't as crazy and I'm just running 45 days since I have free time off work/school this month. I just want accelerated recovery without committing to a whole fuckin' test cycle.

Khorne
May 1, 2002

Dum Cumpster posted:

You have a dangerously high opinion of goon intelligence.
There's a good intersection of intelligence, availability, and price here.

He also posted he's on LGD which has gone pretty well in all clinical and animal testing. Although depending on dose and duration, he should probably watch his test levels. You can pretty much give test tier side effects with lgd, especially lowered test levels requiring pct and gyno, although it's far less common and dose/duration dependent.

Then again, S-4 is still readily available and it fucks up your vision. People are still taking it and stacking it with other SARMs for some reason. It makes no drat sense to me.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Dec 16, 2016

E_P
Feb 22, 2003

How old are you and how long have you been lifting. That will make it a lot easier to help you tiny baby sub 200lb goon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*

agreed, but one of these 1200 cal shakes is loaded with carbs and I can drink it in under 60 seconds. It's just an easy way for me to stack on that extra 1-2k extra calories I need to keep building. I'm not planning on using this poo poo long term and if I get a bodyfat increase from this then it'll be a good thing for me.

Makes sense. Good luck get swole, goon