Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

chitoryu12 posted:

We chuckle as we fan ourselves off in the middle of December.

My AC is running and it's like 70 outside rn

One of the very few times you can be like "haha too bad you don't live in Florida, suckers!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JimsonTheBetrayer
Oct 13, 2010

Game's over, and fuck you Jimson. It's not my fault that you guys couldn't get your shit together by deadline. No one gets access to docs because I don't fucking care anymore, I hope you all enjoyed ruining my game, and there won't be another.

Tolkien minority posted:

My husband (30M) makes up stories and passes them off as "jokes"

i thought hugh jackman starring in hamilton was a pretty good joke :colbert:

This guy is literally me.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

Roommate (29F) is jealous, because her pets play/are around me (27F) more than her. How to handle?

Throwaway, cause she uses reddit.

My roommate owns two dogs. She has recently been going through a job change, and her new job has her working long hours, leaving her too tired to do anything with them when she comes home. Because of that, the dogs are in their crates all day. I work a consistent shift, so I take the dogs out when I get home, play with them, walk them for a good 30 minutes, and let them lounge around the house until I go to bed.

When my roommate is home, she only takes the dogs outside to do their business, walks them for 10 minutes on average, and then crates them within an hour. At first, she was thankful for me walking the dogs and making sure they got their exercise. However, the dogs have started to hang around me more. They prefer to sit around me, hang around in my room, and in general just get more excited when I'm around.

The straw that broke the camel's back was that the dogs now prefer to relax in my room, when they used to do that in my roommate's room. My roommate started becoming really short with me. Rarely ever talks to me. And has even texted me a few times with some passive aggressiveness saying things like, "remember, they are MY pets".

I mean, I feel like I should talk with her about this, but I don't know what grounds to approach this? The only reason I'm interacting with the dogs that much is because she doesn't due to her work schedule. So I feel really bad for them when they are crated all day and all night. It's not like I have plans to take them away from her (trust me, I don't want that responsibility), but I do feel obligated as a roommate to make sure the dogs are getting their exercise in.

tl;dr: Roommate has become jealous that her dogs love me more than her. How to solve this?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
kill the dogs

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Take the dogs and dump her.

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

I [13M] accidentally told mom to go gently caress herself over the phone. My brothers [16] twin idiots are actually making me a tombstone made from wood.
lol

That actually had me laughing out loud in real life. Those brothers are great.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

It's seriously like something out of Malcolm in the Middle.

I think there's even a similar episode.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

He is an active drug dealer and user, should I [20/M] think my gf [25 F] 2 months [44 M] with my Ex/Girlfriend [24 F] with a guy [22M] since July of this manipulative, psycho guy [31 m]

I've just been feeling worse and worse about letting her get away with doing the same role and establish a connection again. It was not the best, etc. But we share a common pool of friends, and now he keeps contacting me. It's so shocking for me, I'm so broken and difficult to reason with.

1st AD
Dec 3, 2004

Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu: sometimes passing just isn't an option.

I can't even track who is who there, what the gently caress.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

To any FtM transgenders on here:

If you have a male friend that's incel, let him gently caress your pussy.

Not in a romantic way, but in a bro way. What you have in between your legs, even if you don't want it, is extremely precious. It's normal for guys to be casual about sex, so don't think that you're giving up any of your masculinity or maleness by doing this. Even if you hate having a vagina, it can be put to good use. I can assure you that if some men had vaginas, it would be completely normal for them to loan it out to a friend every once in a while.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Lottery of Babylon posted:

To any FtM transgenders on here:

If you have a male friend that's incel, let him gently caress your pussy.

Not in a romantic way, but in a bro way. What you have in between your legs, even if you don't want it, is extremely precious. It's normal for guys to be casual about sex, so don't think that you're giving up any of your masculinity or maleness by doing this. Even if you hate having a vagina, it can be put to good use. I can assure you that if some men had vaginas, it would be completely normal for them to loan it out to a friend every once in a while.

It's weird seeing a LoB post in gbs

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

It's like the age and gender boxes are censoring parts of the sentence that would ordinarily give context.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Nothing gay about two dudes loving one another's pussies with strap-ons. Just relaxing a bit.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
"hey bro bend over i got a boner i gotta take care of"

"wait till halftime dude then go get the lube"

"alright man, want another natty while i'm up?"

"you know it bro"

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Ranma Fan Art posted:

It's weird seeing a LoB post in gbs

It honestly took me a few seconds before I saw who posted.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I can assure you that if some men had vaginas, it would be completely normal for them to loan it out to a friend every once in a while.

Yup, makes sense, this is why straight men are constantly blowing each other.

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

brojob brojob choo choo!

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

WampaLord posted:

Yup, makes sense, this is why straight men are constantly blowing each other.

Hold up did we officially stop doing that

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

I [30F] just discovered breast milk in my freezer. I think I found my husband's [32M] secret hardcore fetish. Where do I go from here?
submitted 17 minutes ago by Milk_milk_leche

Husband and I have been married for 3 years, together 7. I was looking around my wine cabinet cause it's Friday and I want to drink when I came across a peculiar handwritten note hidden way up high. I read the note and it was instructions on how to un-freeze milk. I was confused because I've never had a baby and we don't freeze the milk we get from the store.

I remember my husband had mentioned in the past that he wanted to try breastmilk and wanted to see a woman lactating because it was some sort of fetish for him. We've been unable to get pregnant so I couldn't help him out in that regard.

My husband has lots of fetishes though...stealing panties, wanting to open the relationship, and those I've indulged with him. Yes, we've had an open marriage for like a year or so. Honestly it's worked out alright for us. I'm not really the jealous type so him being with other chicks doesn't bug me. We've figured out the rules and we follow them.

My issue is I had no idea that he actually got breastmilk from someone and was keeping it. I know he had talked about it but I didn't think it would escalate to that.

I know it's natural but I'm pissed because a) I had no idea it was there and b) it's something I might not be able to give him ever and c) that's food for some baby and also d) the girl that gave it to him wrote "happy Valentine's Day" on the bag. I don't even think we did anything special for Valentine's Day, it's not a holiday we usually care to celebrate.

Where do I go from here? I am so mad at him for keeping secrets. You should feel alright to tell your wife things, especially one that's open minded like me.

He got burned bad by a therapist growing up so I understand where he's coming from about wanting to keep his fetish a secret but still. I feel like I still have a right to be pissed.

tl;dr Found secret stash of breast milk in my freezer, pretty pissed at my husband for keeping secrets. Wat do?

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
At least it wasn't a secret stash of frozen poo poo

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Yeah considering how she's okay with his other stuff it sounds like she already knows the issue, the fact that she might not be able to ever have a kid and in turn, produce milk.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

why was he discussing fetishes with a therapist while he was "growing up"

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Pvt.Scott posted:

Nothing gay about two dudes loving one another's pussies with strap-ons. Just relaxing a bit.

True. It would in fact be the most masculine thing you can do because it shows you both understand male need for sex and the damage lack of it is doing to your friend, and also shows you have a male attitude about sex where you're not putting your own oval office on a pedestal.

DOMDOM
Apr 28, 2007

Fun Shoe
tl;dr: She is no longer planning on looking at my poop, but I have to be able to go at her place and text her when I poop at mine.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

True. It would in fact be the most masculine thing you can do because it shows you both understand male need for sex and the damage lack of it is doing to your friend, and also shows you have a male attitude about sex where you're not putting your own oval office on a pedestal.

It's weird to see men assume that their sex drive is so loving special, like women don't do crazy loving poo poo when they can't find an adequate wang around

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Idk dude taking a dick to your vagina is pretty solidly feminine...

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Pick posted:

It's weird to see men assume that their sex drive is so loving special, like women don't do crazy loving poo poo when they can't find an adequate wang around

Women are extremely better at hiding their thirst

Feb 2, 2016

by R. Guyovich
or possibly, us dudes are to thick to hide it well

underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

Pick posted:

Women dont have sex drives they just have headaches amiright gents

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

WampaLord posted:

Women are extremely better at hiding their thirst

we're better at a lot of things :smug:

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Smirking_Serpent posted:

I [30F] just discovered breast milk in my freezer.

submitted by Milk_milk_leche

this post was absolutely written with one hand

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I like the fantasy that one of these obsessive incel dudes could be friends with a trans guy and not have it be instantly weird.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

underage at the vape shop posted:

Idk dude taking a dick to your vagina is pretty solidly feminine...

What if you do it in a masculine way?

it dont matter
Aug 29, 2008

When will people learn these open relationships just don't work.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Batterypowered7 posted:

What if you do it in a masculine way?

Yeah, what if you make a scary warface and be like "is that all you got, you pussy? My grandma fucks me harder than that and she's had three hip replacements," and then you headbutt him and then make out with his bloody face?

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Pvt.Scott posted:

Yeah, what if you make a scary warface and be like "is that all you got, you pussy? My grandma fucks me harder than that and she's had three hip replacements," and then you headbutt him and then make out with his bloody face?

I showed you my Full Metal Jacket fanfiction in confidence :mad:

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

loquacius posted:

I showed you my Full Metal Jacket fanfiction in confidence :mad:

YOU'RE FullMetalJackItOff98?!

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

Pick posted:

Women like sex a lot but you are seriously underrating how generally deranged the average male mind is. Louis CK was absolutely right when he said "You GET to have these thoughts, we HAVE to have these thoughts."

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Yeah considering how she's okay with his other stuff it sounds like she already knows the issue, the fact that she might not be able to ever have a kid and in turn, produce milk.

Sounds more like it's that he hid it, to me at least. If he came home and was like "Hey, someone offered me breast milk is that cool? You know that's my thing" she might not have been as bothered by it. But coming home and finding he'd been hiding it away must really suck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

:vince: :vince: :vince:

never trust a lannister