Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

OAquinas
Jan 27, 2008

Biden has sat immobile on the Iron Throne of America. He is the Master of Malarkey by the will of the gods, and master of a million votes by the might of his inexhaustible calamari.

Skellybones posted:

Law enforcement hates sov cit bullshit so much they will treat them like black people.

I wouldn't go that far. They didn't firebomb or hose down Malheur with rubber bullets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hangedman1984
Jul 25, 2012

In my experience it is either one extreme or the other, they either hate sovcits, or they buy into it themselves.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
I am a grizzled combat veteran and ex-peace officer who is literally wearing the flag I took down from the pole in my front yard so as to warm it before restoring it to its triangular display box. I can sense, through my attunement to the patriotic energies that flow through this nation which are amplified by my flag pole antenna, exactly what happened in that courtroom, which itself is a locus point of federal energy.

As I see the events play out before me, the brave marshalls are especially vivid and bright because they act on behalf of the Constitution. But Mumford is a black body, a complete void radiating hatred for our shared values. Not only was Mumford itching for a fight, he intended to kill everyone in that room.

God bless those brave marshalls and their swift actions.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!
https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/status/809896634372997123

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

cumshitter posted:

I am a grizzled combat veteran and ex-peace officer who is literally wearing the flag I took down from the pole in my front yard so as to warm it before restoring it to its triangular display box. I can sense, through my attunement to the patriotic energies that flow through this nation which are amplified by my flag pole antenna, exactly what happened in that courtroom, which itself is a locus point of federal energy.

As I see the events play out before me, the brave marshalls are especially vivid and bright because they act on behalf of the Constitution. But Mumford is a black body, a complete void radiating hatred for our shared values. Not only was Mumford itching for a fight, he intended to kill everyone in that room.

Thank you for your service I regret I cannot find the saluting emoticon but I am saluting my monitor twice as hard to make up for it.

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

Kazak_Hstan posted:

I don't know, you seem really personally invested in my opinion, can you?

i know you are but what am i

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

cumshitter posted:

Deleted scenes from BioShock Infinite are weird.

slumdoge millionare
Feb 17, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
Grimey Drawer

cumshitter posted:

o7 thank you fr yr srvice

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

cumshitter posted:

thnk u for ur service *votes to defund the va*

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

cumshitter posted:

smemper fye debbie dog

Anime Schoolgirl
Nov 28, 2002

Agean90 posted:

thnk u for ur service *votes to defund the va*

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat
this thread's gone down a weird rabbit hole. i'm surprised that in the Year of Trump anyone thinks its important to suss out whether the police were abusing this rear end in a top hat sovcit lawyer.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
we are all just a bunch of broke brains now

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

VikingSkull posted:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

VikingSkull posted:

i got brokebrain waaaaay ahead of ya chumps

welcome to the desert of the real, trumpmerica all exits

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
well maybe some of these people but my patron saint has been SS-18 Satan for a number of years now

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
neoliberal do you even have the pluming and tarps and geiger counters and drainage and brushes for a decon tent setup????

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i don't but I want to!!!!!

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
hell naw I'm 5 miles from one of the longest runways in the country, I'm planning on standing on my front porch and letting the blastwave set me free

e- I'm coining the term paleoliberal for those who survive please do not steal my IP

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a nuclear war doesn't happen in an afternoon, except in the event of a decapitation strike or a big suprise counterforce strike.

This poo poo could escalate slowly, over a period of weeks. And likely will be confined to a theater initially.

~Thoughts from the 1960s~
https://wiki.baloogancampaign.com/index.php/Kahn%27s_Escalation_Ladder

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
Kahn's Ladder rules

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Roylicious posted:

What if police officers had to be good examples to the community instead of people who fly off the handle and are threatened by the slightest stiff wind?

"Hey, you show respect for the police, they risk their lives everyday protecting your ungrateful rear end."

-One traffic ticket later-

"loving thieving pigs have nothing better to do than harass honest citizens!"

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Baloogan posted:

a nuclear war doesn't happen in an afternoon, except in the event of a decapitation strike or a big suprise counterforce strike.

This poo poo could escalate slowly, over a period of weeks. And likely will be confined to a theater initially.

~Thoughts from the 1960s~
https://wiki.baloogancampaign.com/index.php/Kahn%27s_Escalation_Ladder

NK is just gonna hit LA one fine day and then the US will retaliatory strike which will make China panic and launch their poo poo at Russia + USA which will make Russia jump in 'cuz wtf

and you'll be out there screaming "KAAAAAAAAAAAHHHNNN" right before nuclear annihilation takes you.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Moridin920 posted:

NK is just gonna hit LA one fine day and then the US will retaliatory strike which will make China panic and launch their poo poo at Russia + USA which will make Russia jump in 'cuz wtf

and you'll be out there screaming "PECKERWOOOOOOOOODS!" right before nuclear annihilation takes you.

Fixed.

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
https://twitter.com/maxoregonian/status/811719382988505088

CaptainViolence
Apr 19, 2006

I'M GONNA GET YOU DUCK

Moridin920 posted:

and you'll be out there screaming "KAAAAAAAAAAAHHHNNN" right before nuclear annihilation takes you.

meanwhile, Australia's all "wtf mate"

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

quote:

CaptainViolence posted:

onthebeach.txt

red19fire
May 26, 2010

Oh man my brother works for an insurance company that does title insurance for property in the northwest, and he was telling me about one of the Patriot cases that came up.

So this patriot owns property and has neighbors on both sides. On one side, he put in a 'temporary' fence while he built a pool, and surprise surprise, now it's a permanent fence and he says the land belongs to him. On the other, he decided he wanted a creek-fed pond on his property, so he dammed a creek and diverted it to his pond. Except that pond drains to the neighbors house and completely flooded it out.

He's being sued for millions by both neighbors and his defense is basically 'i can do whatever I want on my land, but also the insurance company will cover this,' and he's retained a SovCit attorney who's somehow invoked the 'federal government can't own land' clause because the sheriff keeps trying to serve papers from the court. And of course they're clogging up the works with appeals and bullshit paperwork.

:allears:

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

I'm sure at least half of Sovcit lawyers are just saying it so they can string their clients along for more money.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

red19fire posted:

Oh man my brother works for an insurance company that does title insurance for property in the northwest, and he was telling me about one of the Patriot cases that came up.

So this patriot owns property and has neighbors on both sides. On one side, he put in a 'temporary' fence while he built a pool, and surprise surprise, now it's a permanent fence and he says the land belongs to him. On the other, he decided he wanted a creek-fed pond on his property, so he dammed a creek and diverted it to his pond. Except that pond drains to the neighbors house and completely flooded it out.

He's being sued for millions by both neighbors and his defense is basically 'i can do whatever I want on my land, but also the insurance company will cover this,' and he's retained a SovCit attorney who's somehow invoked the 'federal government can't own land' clause because the sheriff keeps trying to serve papers from the court. And of course they're clogging up the works with appeals and bullshit paperwork.

I don't remember his name, but that case has been all over sovcit news sites. They're getting all mad he's getting charged, all while ignoring that he's modifying federal and someone else's private property.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/19/us/regulatory-war-fought-over-a-wyoming-familys-pond.html?_r=0

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe

Casimir Radon posted:

I'm sure at least half of Sovcit lawyers are just saying it so they can string their clients along for more money.

One of my favorite episodes of Better call Saul.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

red19fire posted:

What if the one neighbor whose land he put a fence on goes "fine, then I'm going to just kill you and win my land back like in the days of olde?"

What would his response be then exactly? These people baffle me.

CrazyLittle
Sep 11, 2001

Clapping Larry

CaptainViolence posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Yup you got the "joke" alright

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Moridin920 posted:

What if the one neighbor whose land he put a fence on goes "fine, then I'm going to just kill you and win my land back like in the days of olde?"

What would his response be then exactly? These people baffle me.

Murder charges, while the dude who is abusing the legal system is dead. So it's pretty much a no-win situation.

Basically he needed to defend his land earlier, otherwise it gets mired in a legal black hole.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Obama declares Golden Butte a protected National Monument.

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

lol this owns

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

VikingSkull posted:

lol this owns

Nice. I'm glad he came through on that.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

VikingSkull posted:

lol this owns

I would have more respect for Obama he did more of this type of trolling.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

etalian posted:

I would have more respect for Obama he did more of this type of trolling.

I would have more respect for him if he had gone Waco on these fucks tbh