Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Keeshhound
Jan 14, 2010

Mad Duck Swagger

SocketWrench posted:

Because he isn't ordering a full out military strike over technology that the Chinese sell to us on ebay.

There's something hilariously petty/surreal about the Chinese responding to Trump's phone call by stealing a $500 remote control submersible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Twelve by Pies posted:

You idiots won! You couldn't have won any loving harder! What do you want?

RaHoWa.

Sarcastr0
May 29, 2013

WON'T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE BILLIONAIRES ?!?!?

RaHoWa will be dismissed as an elaborate false flag.

Freepers are addicted to wanting; whenever they succeed they just move the goalposts.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

Excuse me, how will they be able to afford a Rascal Holy War if medicare gets gutted?

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

change my name posted:

Excuse me, how will they be able to afford a Rascal Holy War if medicare gets gutted?

Medicare's only getting gutted if you're not a sack of poo poo boomer.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Mustached Demon posted:

Medicare's only getting gutted if you're not a sack of poo poo boomer.

I don't normally like pointing the fingers at an entire generation, but this seems about on par.
I've read a bunch of articles that stated with facts that while they didn't get a great deal from the "greatest generation", boomers sure did take everything they could and left nothing for the next generations. They've been parasites on the system for decades

Erghh
Sep 24, 2007

"Let him speak!"
https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/810288321880555520

Can't help but get a late great dalereed vibe from this. :catstare:

We're like seriously through the looking glass here aren't we?

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Why should you ever say that?! Idgi.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

Erghh posted:

China says it will return US drone it seized

Trump did it!

quote:

My take.....Obama did nothing, Trump tweets..we get drone back. Trump is not even in office yet, image what will happen when he is officially in. I am so not tired of winning!

1 posted on 12/17/2016 1:39:13 PM PST by blueyon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | View Replies]

quote:

To: blueyon

Just another technology transfer by the Øbama administration

4 posted on 12/17/2016 1:49:54 PM PST by NonValueAdded (#DeplorableMe #BitterClinger #HillNO! #MyPresident #MAGA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

It would be interesting to see if gets returned on Jan 20, like the Iranian hostages when Reagan took office. That would be a nice touch.

6 posted on 12/17/2016 1:56:12 PM PST by the_Watchman

:laugh:

quote:

Yes I agree. Trump deserves credit for this.

China is a paper tiger. They do not want to mess with America especially with Donald Trump as President.

8 posted on 12/17/2016 1:59:57 PM PST by Hostage (Article V)

quote:

To: Hostage

He would use all means necessary in war. No, you do not want to mess with a Trump.

12 posted on 12/17/2016 3:50:19 PM PST by VermithraxPejorative
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

Chicoms shaking in their boots because of Big 0.

14 posted on 12/17/2016 5:09:04 PM PST by 353FMG (AMERICA IS ALL THAT TRULY MATTERS)

There doesn't seem to be any reaction to Trump's "they should keep it!" outburst here or anywhere else. My guess is they're going to try to pretend it never happened.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SocketWrench posted:

I don't normally like pointing the fingers at an entire generation, but this seems about on par.
I've read a bunch of articles that stated with facts that while they didn't get a great deal from the "greatest generation", boomers sure did take everything they could and left nothing for the next generations. They've been parasites on the system for decades

They also constantly harp on us millennials as lazy moochers that didn't amount to gently caress all.

Yeah gently caress you I'm paying for your diabetes medication and statins so you don't die.

I'm ranting so don't take this that seriously.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Minnesota players end boycott, resume practice for Holiday Bowl

Save us, Trump!

quote:

the war on men has to stop. It makes zero sense that universities should be able to effectively ruin a person's life on the allegations of sexual assault/rape when a court of law clears them. Liberals whine "police can't handle sex assault cases" but left-wing bureaucrats can?

What happened to criminal justice reform? Due process? Ohhh, when white men are among those in trouble, it not only doesn't matter to liberals, but its GOOD in their eyes. Given how many people see sexual assault as worse than plain physical non-sexual violence and treat perpetrators as such, both in and out of jail, due process and reasonable doubt should matter, especially at state universities, funded by tax payers.

Please, Donald J. Trump, fix this!

1 posted on 12/17/2016 3:56:45 PM PST by ErikJohnsky

quote:

To: ErikJohnsky

the war on men has to stop

Indeed, it does. I was hoping the boycott would continue.

3 posted on 12/17/2016 4:05:59 PM PST by Fiji Hill

quote:

Comment #4 Removed by Moderator

quote:

Too bad. It’s going to take something like this to force universities to recognize some sort of due process rights for male students.

8 posted on 12/17/2016 4:19:48 PM PST by GrootheWanderer

quote:

Teams can discipline players as they see fit. With a recruit involved, I wonder if she was “provided” by someone. In any event, based on.the reports, she consented to the first few encounters. Dumb behavior all around.

10 posted on 12/17/2016 4:23:18 PM PST by Wolfie

quote:

To: Az Joe; All

A number of FR members were defending the actions of the PLAYERS.

I suggested the school tell the athletes to play or lose their free rides to the university.

Those defending the actions of these men taking advantage of a drunk girl should be ashamed. Your daughter or sister might be next.

13 posted on 12/17/2016 4:31:49 PM PST by TigerClaws
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JonPreston

The local police in these university towns are owned by the big $$$ football programs.

The girl in Florida State was told to shut up as well once they found out who the (alleged) rapist was.

Two systems of justice. Athletes walk.

14 posted on 12/17/2016 4:33:12 PM PST by TigerClaws
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

:stare:

quote:

To: stylin19a

What was the agenda here by the cops?

Remember, Penn State just this year had a game in honor of the pedo-enabling former coach there.

Rape is okay as long as the football program does it.

I’d have given Penn State the death penalty for their football program.

I’d suspend any player not kneeling for the national anthem.

I’d yank the scholarship of any of these trained monkeys unwilling to do the job they’re paid to do.

The girl may have bene a mud shark, but she didn’t deserve to get raped.

20 posted on 12/17/2016 5:22:53 PM PST by TigerClaws
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

quote:

To: stylin19a

I think at first she may have consented to what she thought was sex with one or two guys, out of some pressure to do what she thought they “expected” her to do.

As things progressed it got out of her control as more guys joined in and she was unable, physically, to resist, perhaps impaired by alcohol, fear, shock or simple uncomfortableness. She may have continued to go along just to “get it over with” and escape the situation. This just led to more of the same.

MAYBEEEEE not enough to jail them but had she been my daughter/granddaughter I’d track down each and every one of them.

21 posted on 12/17/2016 5:26:42 PM PST by Az Joe (11-8-2016-----We're still here President Reagan!!)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 19 | View Replies]

Oh snap!

quote:

Yes, please, President Trump, make it safe for everyone to do whatever they want to women when they’re drunk. That’s what will really make America great again - it’ll be the place where everyone f8cks whatever they want when they want to, because we all know that’s the foundation of successful civilizations.

22 posted on 12/17/2016 5:42:35 PM PST by Tax-chick ("No general but Ludd means the poor any good.")

Schizotek
Nov 8, 2011

I say, hey, listen to me!
Stay sane inside insanity!!!

?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Just another technology transfer by the Øbama administration

4 posted on 12/17/2016 1:49:54 PM PST by NonValueAdded (#DeplorableMe #BitterClinger #HillNO! #MyPresident #MAGA)

I want to know how. The Chinese literally sell the same tech on ebay. you can go there now and buy an underwater drone for less than 500 bucks. Hell, here's the very first one under "underwater drone"
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Aqua-Drone-...c8AAOSwFqJWjKwE
And it flies too
Or you can make your own by attaching a gopro to an rc sub that have been available for decades now. There's even a guy on youtube that makes real torpedoes for his rc sub.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

the war on men has to stop. It makes zero sense that universities should be able to effectively ruin a person's life on the allegations of sexual assault/rape when a court of law clears them. Liberals whine "police can't handle sex assault cases" but left-wing bureaucrats can?

What happened to criminal justice reform? Due process? Ohhh, when white men are among those in trouble, it not only doesn't matter to liberals, but its GOOD in their eyes. Given how many people see sexual assault as worse than plain physical non-sexual violence and treat perpetrators as such, both in and out of jail, due process and reasonable doubt should matter, especially at state universities, funded by tax payers.

Please, Donald J. Trump, fix this!

1 posted on 12/17/2016 3:56:45 PM PST by ErikJohnsky

Lol, this from a site that declares Bill Clinton a rapist, every muslim a terrorist, every mexican an illegal stealing jobs, every black man a criminal thug, and every white guy they don't agree with an election stealing thought criminal for simply existing and follow a religion that says were all evil because the first two humans were tempted by a snake in a garden that an all knowing, perfect god either planned, or completely overlooked

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Erghh posted:

What the gently caress does he even think he's doing here?

From "We should tell China that we don't want the drone they stole back.- let them keep it!" posted by freeper Mechanicos

Freep does not know what trolling is.

quote:

Looks like Trump is trolling the Chinese

1 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:20:24 PM by Mechanicos

quote:

To: Mechanicos

Trump’s Twitter habit is beginning to make me nervous.

4 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:25:08 PM by DJ Taylor (Once again our country is at war, and once again the Democrats have sided with our enemy.)

Oh this is loving golden.

quote:

quote:

To: Mechanicos

Any military guys know how long it would have taken China to learn everything they wanted to about the drone?

If it’s a short time, then he’s right. What’s the point of giving it back?

3 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:24:25 PM by dp0622 (IThe only good griefpper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

The Slocum glider has been available commercially for many years. https://www.bing.com/search?q=slocum+glider&pc=MOZI&form=MOZSBR

9 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:28:45 PM by Currentriverrat (MAKE OCTOTHORPS NOT WAR!)

quote:

To: dp0622

It belongs to the United States.

First he says they should give it back. Now he says keep it. Trump cannot make his mind up. Seems like he is a child.

Trump needs to act Presidential.

10 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:29:09 PM by moviefan8

"Now them thar's some librul soundin' words, boy. Y'don't want to sound like one of them 'round here..."

quote:

To: DJ Taylor

On your tagline, it should read that the Democrats “are the enemy.”

I am thrilled with Donald's work and words.

Don't be scared. That throws you in with the liberals trying to overturn the election. They are nuts. Are you?

15 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:34:00 PM by ConservativeMind ("Humane" = "Don't pen up pets or eat meat, but allow infanticides, abortion, and euthanasia.")

quote:

Trump's Twitter habit is beginning to make me nervous.

Dude. Honestly?

Just head for your safe space then.
The rest of us will deal with the uncomfortable stuff.

35 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:48:27 PM by JennysCool

quote:

To: JennysCool

LOL - Trump is going to set the gold standard for what is presidential!

I’m hoping - when he becomes president - he has them set out a few drones with some very screwed up electronics. It will keep them guessing for a while.

38 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:50:48 PM by ladyjane

It's getting kinda brutal in here.

quote:

To: moviefan8

Trump needs to act Presidential.

Risk aversion describes your posting history quite well. You must work in the insurance industry.

And who are to to decide what “acting Presidential” means?

Grow a spine.

40 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:52:24 PM by datura

quote:

"Trump needs to act Presidential.

Trump is playing chess and you are playing with yourself, nervously.

44 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:56:51 PM by tinyowl (A is A)

And what the gently caress is this supposed to mean?

quote:

“Trump needs to act Presidential.”

Perhaps you watch far too many movies. Remember, they’re movies, not real life.

50 posted on 12/17/2016, 7:01:18 PM by Gator113 (~ LOCK HER UP~ ~DRAIN THE SWAMP~ ~ LOCK HER UP ~ ~DRAIN THE SWAMP~ ~ LOCK HER UP ~)

Meanwhile, despite the whole commercial drone thing, the rest of the thread is having power fantasies about what they'd tell the Chinese about how expensive and valuable the drone is and how it's a nuclear warhead in disguise and how it's booby trapped and so on and so forth and kill me now

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

McGlockenshire posted:

LOL - Trump is going to set the gold standard for what is presidential!

Much like the gold standard, Trump will be volatile, easily manipulated, and clung to by people with no idea for why it's a bad idea.

jojoinnit
Dec 13, 2010

Strength and speed, that's why you're a special agent.

McGlockenshire posted:

Meanwhile, despite the whole commercial drone thing, the rest of the thread is having power fantasies about what they'd tell the Chinese about how expensive and valuable the drone is and how it's a nuclear warhead in disguise and how it's booby trapped and so on and so forth and kill me now
Man you were not exaggerating.

quote:

We should build them to explode packets of indelible black and blue ink with a terrible smell you can't get rid of if anyone opens it unauthorized. While playing the National Anthem. Take THAT, Chicoms!

61 posted on 18/12/2016, 03:19:55 by EinNYC

quote:

Send the Chicoms a note: "Thanks for finding our old style drone. It's obsolete and you can keep it, enclosed is an invoice for the purchase price of $350 million. Oh by the way, we probably forgot to arm the nuclear self-destruct device, but you might want to check to be sure".

54 posted on 18/12/2016, 03:08:05 by bigbob (We have better coverage than Verizon - Can You Hear Us Now?)

Also I can't tell if this is meant to be complimentary or not:

quote:

To: AnotherUnixGeek
It's a threat! Keep up!

China - "Why are they letting us keep it, great we went to far. Take it back guys, let's get beyond this".

It's like a man cheats on his wife and she immediately says, whatever, forget it. The foreign policy of the passive aggressive :)

23 posted on 18/12/2016, 02:39:58 by wiseprince
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: wiseprince
"She tells her husband forget it"

Then when Monday comes she goes and cleans out the bank account gets an attorney and the poor guy doesn'€™t know what hit him!
That'€™s Trump, that'€™s how he plays the game, REAL SMART. So smart Liberals can'€™t even figure it out!!

66 posted on 18/12/2016, 03:35:50 by Just a little eagle
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 23 | View Replies]
I couldn't not bold that part. Just wow.

jojoinnit fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Dec 18, 2016

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

On your tagline, it should read that the Democrats “are the enemy.”

I am thrilled with Donald's work and words.

Don't be scared. That throws you in with the liberals trying to overturn the election. They are nuts. Are you?

15 posted on 12/17/2016, 6:34:00 PM by ConservativeMind ("Humane" = "Don't pen up pets or eat meat, but allow infanticides, abortion, and euthanasia.")

This is precious. Remember guys, the people that don't support Trump because he's a lying shyster that throws temper tantrums on twitter and acts like a child are the crazy ones....

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
There is a zero percent chance that Trump even knows the name of chess pieces let alone how to play.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

According to Urban Dictionary, a "mud shark" is a white girl who only dates black men.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

jojoinnit posted:

I couldn't not bold that part. Just wow.

Freepers: So smart Liberals can't even figure it out!!

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

McGlockenshire posted:

Freepers: So smart Liberals can't even figure it out!!

Please, make this happen.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I miss the days when we just stuck with there is always more and it is always worse.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Joke's on you, the electoral college is going to meet and name dalereed's corpse as president

kartikeya
Mar 17, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

Joke's on you, the electoral college is going to meet and name dalereed's corpse as president

I'll take it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

tacodaemon posted:

Can't be any worse than trump

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund

Mustached Demon posted:

They also constantly harp on us millennials as lazy moochers that didn't amount to gently caress all.

Yeah gently caress you I'm paying for your diabetes medication and statins so you don't die.

I'm ranting so don't take this that seriously.

I've taken to hanging out a bit in Internet VFW, and just from a rough estimate of peoples stories, nearly everyone fighting Americas wars are millenials - I guess that doesn't count when freepers want to be cranky :pseudo:

Secret Agent X23
May 11, 2005

Dave, this conversation can serve no purpose anymore.

Duke Igthorn posted:

There is a zero percent chance that Trump even knows the name of chess pieces let alone how to play.

I'm willing to bet that you could set up a board using little glass elephants from my mother's knick-knack shelf instead of chess pieces, and he'd never know the difference.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
A part of me finds it delicious that the man isn't even inaugurated yet and his strongest supporters are going "wait, this might have been bad." Like, he will almost certainly be re-elected in 2020, but the fact that his supporters can't help but go "did we make a mistake" before he is even in office says a lot. Sure, they are yelled down by the retarded masses, but dissent before the electoral college even voted, even if his re-election is secured, is delicious. By their pain am I sufficed and by their suffering am I given joy.

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

I really don't think he'll even be around until 2020. Neither party really wants him there, he still has a ton of baggage, and the republicans would mostly be pleased as punch with Pence. Which is, arguably, even worse, since it'll be less overtly incompetent while being potentially even more regressive.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire
I'll be surprised if trump can survive until 2020. He thinks the media circus is bad now wait till his choices have real repercussions.

Obama made ignoring the media poo poo slinging look easy.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

He's entering office with a very low approval rating and it only drops from there. All Dems have to do to beat him is run someone remotely likeable in 2020.

...poo poo, he's getting reelected.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
What the hell makes any of you think that enough Republicans are going to ever want to stand up to Trump in public?

From (vanity) John Podesta's "Molesta Van" found at center of Child-Trafficking Coverup in Arizona posted by freeper TigerClaws

Here's the OP, as an image to intentionally break the links.

Yeah, TigerClaws is still going on about this poo poo. So is freep.

quote:

To: TigerClaws

This post needs to be ready slowly and several times.

Wow.

3 posted on 12/18/2016, 7:25:29 AM by cgbg (Pedophiles--the siren is wailing--incoming!)

Re: Voat

quote:

Did you join, I did. Interesting crowd and Love their site. Keep up the good work😉

4 posted on 12/18/2016, 7:26:39 AM by seeker41 (Trump Save America)

quote:

I think I’m going to be sick again. Dear Lord come quick and bring wrath against those who hurt your little Children. In Jesus name, Amen!

7 posted on 12/18/2016, 7:28:08 AM by Patriot Babe

Let's see which side will win the shout down battle this time around...

quote:

quote:

Still cluttering news w/vanities. Sad.

5 posted on 12/18/2016, 7:26:51 AM by LouAvul (The most High ruleth in the kingdom of men, and giveth it to whomsoever he will.)

Then quit clicking and looking. People like you that come on threads just to critique others is a sign you are just a negative person looking for something to make you feel better about yourself!

9 posted on 12/18/2016, 7:32:16 AM by seeker41 (Trump Save America)

Even the credulous ones sometimes have doubts.

quote:

Here is the part I don’t get. And I believe pizzagste is uncovering sophisticated criminal pedo rings.

How is this type of van, converted or not, connected to Podesta? Did he have a fleet of these? Was this van his or ever his? There is something I’m not getting.

23 posted on 12/18/2016, 8:15:17 AM by Yaelle

I really am glad to see some freepers fight back, though this is an odd way of doing it

quote:

To: Yaelle

The article makes a leap by connecting a Sprinter van with DOT markings with a private Sprinter conversion van. Sprinter vans are very popular as small RV’s, people do all kinds of things to the interior, there are party vans, dedicated tailgater vans for football fans, off grid “boon docking” RV’s with mega solar panels and a huge lithium ion battery pack, on and on.

The whole situation is weird and it does appear as if there is something amiss, but all these websites trolling for hits and amateur sleuths making wild assumptions are only going to discredit the whole thing before anyone ever gets to the bottom of what’s going on, sort of like Obama’s eligibility for office. It got so tinfoiled that very few people with a reputation to protect would even go there anymore.

24 posted on 12/18/2016, 8:20:54 AM by RegulatorCountry

I hate this post. I hate every post. I hate freep.

quote:

To: LouAvul; TigerClaws

By itself, this is boring. For anyone who has been watching from the sidelines for the past 6-8 weeks, like myself, the fact that so much leads in the same direction and always to the same people/places/accoutrements is chilling.

This is historic. It is the first open sourced citizen investigation utilizing the Internet as its DARPA designers envisioned. (h/t Dr. Steve Piecznek) This IS the news. The old media isn’t reporting it on purpose.

Close your mind and shoot out all the snark you want. At some time after 1/20/17, this is going to break open. The VOAT folks and others may not be 100% right on about ever detail, but I am sure the ongoing FBI and LEO investigations are happy to take a look at their findings.

If this was just a boring vanity, why is the government so anxious to shut down this investigation? Surely,a small Satanic Panic will burn itself out after reaching stonewalls day after day. But, instead, it has gained steam and there are researchers from Europe, the UK and Australia reporting similar rings and similar governmental obstructions.

If they shut down the Internet (which they cannot), how will Facebook, Google and Twitter make any money? They cannot arrest thousands of citizens all over the world while protecting the trafficers and they cannot shut them up. They close one site, another goes up.

Tiger Claws does us all a favor by keeping us up to date on the VOAT investigation. It is not a ho-hum vanity. Thanks, Tiger Claws.
I try to keep up, but there’s too much to read, every day.

This is beyond porn, sex and the occult. This is organ trafficking, drug and arms smuggling, rigged markets and political elections everywhere and money laundering in the trillions. This is the funding for the Global State. You know, the one where slavery is still allowed.

27 posted on 12/18/2016, 8:35:01 AM by reformedliberal

I just want some good Chinese food in this godforsaken town. This is unlikely, but still more likely than what freeper Blue Highway wants.

quote:

And the left keep saying pizza gate is fake news. I want to see Podesta get caught red handed and then see the left squirm and have to admit pizza gate is real and wiki leaks were right all along

28 posted on 12/18/2016, 8:41:38 AM by Blue Highway

And the winner of the shouting down contest? The pizzagaters, of course.

quote:

To: LouAvul; TigerClaws; cgbg; seeker41; InterceptPoint; Patriot Babe; Faith65; All; butterdezillion; ..

No Lou, You are the really sad one up on your high horse!

This poster invested considerable time to research a topic of importance and write a meaningful post with links to backup his assertions. He’s informing the rest about his findings and wants to receive meaningful input from the group.

If it clutters your little brain, then don’t come to his thread to snark. Find another thread because you contribute nothing of substance.

Tigerclaws: Keep up the great work and pursuit of justice. If any of these high ranking officials have been involved in the sexual exploitation of children, let it become their greatest legacy once they are prosecuted. And drat them all to hell.

29 posted on 12/18/2016, 8:43:14 AM by Beautiful_Gracious_Skies ('45 will be the best ever.)

Freep opinion: Ben Garrison is a reputable and reliable news source

quote:

To: TigerClaws; cgbg; seeker41

Look what John Podesta is eating in Ben Garrison’s cartoon...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3505929/posts?page=2#2

A juicy slice of —PIZZA and it happens to say “PEDO” on it!

41 posted on 12/18/2016, 9:31:00 AM by Beautiful_Gracious_Skies ('45 will be the best ever.)

quote:

To: GOPJ; All

They wanted the comment ignored. If pressed, Brewer might have explained herself.

Some on this thread want FR to be nothing more than Drudge lite - just posting links with no original material or investigation.

Sorry. I’ll assume someone is a CTR shill or collaborator through cluelessness if they are unwilling to point the actual investigative reporters and law enforcement on this site to potential criminality.

If someone breaks the Clinton Foundation connection to human trafficking, it’d be the story of the century. Watergate would look like water pistols by comparison.

47 posted on 12/18/2016, 10:26:37 AM by TigerClaws

So as noted by one freeper, this was posted as vanity thread to the news section. It was later moved into the chat section. Most of freep doesn't seem to buy pizzagate, but that isn't stopping the nuttiest of them from chatting about it and shouting everyone else down.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Tias posted:

I've taken to hanging out a bit in Internet VFW, and just from a rough estimate of peoples stories, nearly everyone fighting Americas wars are millenials - I guess that doesn't count when freepers want to be cranky :pseudo:

Kind of ironic that a generation upset about being sent into a useless war are willing to send a generation into useless wars

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

I really don't think he'll even be around until 2020. Neither party really wants him there, he still has a ton of baggage, and the republicans would mostly be pleased as punch with Pence. Which is, arguably, even worse, since it'll be less overtly incompetent while being potentially even more regressive.

I don't think he'll even want to run. Of course I think he's either going to have a 1) nervous breakdown, 2) stroke, 3) heart attack, or 4) some nut will assassinate him. I'm hoping 4 doesn't happen just because it'll have people feel all sorry and outraged.

McGlockenshire posted:

Here's the OP, as an image to intentionally break the links.

lol, if that's what purple lights mean, that raises some serious questions considering hearses are licensed to use purple lights.
lol at the "normal people don't have these" line too. I've got a neighbor up the road that owns a British WWII scout car, I guess that makes him a sexual deviant? FYI, he works as a supervisor at a metal shop in town here.

V Yours is not to question why. Yours is but to do or die

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 20:46 on Dec 18, 2016

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

SocketWrench posted:

Kind of ironic that a generation upset about being sent into a useless war are willing to send a generation into useless wars

They did theirs, now you have to do one too.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Prism posted:

They did theirs mostly by hiding out in the National Guard or with flimsy medical deferments, now you have to do one too.

Fixed.

Tias posted:

"And that's why we don't win anymore, those wimpy whiny homos won't buckle down and fight on to victory like we did!" -Freep, probably.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

Captain_Maclaine posted:

They did theirs mostly by hiding out in the National Guard or with flimsy medical deferments, now you have to do one too but only if you volunteer for it.

Fixed. Let's be real here.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Either Blacks Are Violent Or Stats Are Racist! You Decide!

With a title like that you know this is going to be a "good" Freep thread.

quote:

To: Morgana

Or a third possibility:

People who do not trust the rule of law have more violent outcomes.

It is not race. Europeans in the middle ages had as high murder rates as we see in lawless areas of the world now.

2 posted on 12/18/2016 4:54:02 PM PST by marktwain

quote:

To: marktwain

In math figures don’t lie.

In Africa the number one killer of a black male is another black male. Same here in America. That stats show this.

4 posted on 12/18/2016 4:56:21 PM PST by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)

quote:

It always boils down to culture, not race. America embraces excellence and celebrates success. Lesser cultures should be confined to their Petri dish if they are incompatible and their people cannot acclimate to ours.

5 posted on 12/18/2016 4:57:50 PM PST by Caipirabob (Communists... Socialists... Democrats...Traitors... Who can tell the difference?!?)

quote:

Take a trip to Africa, you’ll come back a changed person.

Rule of law and civility amongst the G7 is what gives the world a foot up.

7 posted on 12/18/2016 5:01:24 PM PST by himno hero (hadnuff)

Liberals are the real racists!

quote:

Actually democrats are racists. They prevent urban blacks from the education that would allow them to succeeded, leaving a birth to prison track as the only option. Violence is a learned response to the deprivation they suffer. When John Glenn was preparing for his orbital flight he had a black woman, recalculate the ibm computer’s numbers because he trusted our first coders more then a machine. If allowed African’s should dominate physics and math, but the left needs slaves more then people making money and paying taxes

10 posted on 12/18/2016 5:05:13 PM PST by waynesa98

quote:

“Or a third possibility:

People who do not trust the rule of law have more violent outcomes.

It is not race. Europeans in the middle ages had as high murder rates as we see in lawless areas of the world now.”

How about a fourth or fifth?

People who have no trust or reason to trust in the law or authority *and* feel that they literally have nothing to lose, will do or take as they please. The Law be damned.

People with a very short ‘event horizon’ for gratification often do things or take actions with thinking of any consequences...

i.e - Bro’s in da hood - worry about the next (booze/blunt/woman/whatever) and not what might come next week or the fallout from their actions....

People like Carnegie - they worry about what effect their decisions and actions will have on the grandchildren.

Each has a vastly different outcome in life.

(See the book - The Unheavenly City)

11 posted on 12/18/2016 5:05:44 PM PST by ASOC (Have *you* visited the World of the Chernyi?)

Someone earlier in the said to take a look at Greece and this was the response.

quote:

To: ari-freedom

There are people in countries in Africa who are cannibalizing each other and living in cities that are literally covered in s***. You can’t compare them to leftist rioters in Greece.

13 posted on 12/18/2016 5:06:59 PM PST by Greetings_Puny_Humans (I mostly come out at night... mostly.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 9 | View Replies]

quote:

I can’t remember the name of the book, but it’s about welfare whites in England. They have the same issues as our welfare blacks here. The common theme ... welfare. Welfare destroys souls.

14 posted on 12/18/2016 5:08:04 PM PST by D Rider

quote:

To: himno hero

“Take a trip to Africa, you’ll come back a changed person......”

NO. They have no law and order. It’s worse than the wild west ever was.

16 posted on 12/18/2016 5:10:11 PM PST by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

Oh wow, a Freeper actually calls out the race baiting.

quote:

What is your point? In Honduras, the number one killer of a native Honduran male (mostly native American genes) is a native Honduran male.

In Myanmar (Burma) the number one killer of an asian male is another asian male.

Countries with black majorities mostly have very high murder rates; they also have little in the way of the rule of law.

Barbados in the Caribbean is 90% black in population, but has a homicide rate of about 8 per hundred thousand. There are non-black countries with higher rates, such as Russia, 9.9 per hundred thousand.

Some predominantly black countries claim murder rates as low as 1.8 per hundred thousand (Malawi).

18 posted on 12/18/2016 5:16:28 PM PST by marktwain
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 4 | View Replies]

It goes about as well as you would expect.

quote:

Did you even listen to Tommy’s video. Blacks make up 13% of Americans.

Yet 53.94 of them killed each other compared to 10.22 per 1,000,000 of whites killing whites.

Whites killed by blacks is 9.93 percent.

13% of the population is killing white people at the same rate the white people are doing it? How can that be?

No black on black crime is not different than white on white crime.

Tommy is correct, and mind you he’s a black man. Blacks are violent.

23 posted on 12/18/2016 5:26:54 PM PST by Morgana ( Always a bit of truth in dark humor.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 18 | View Replies]

quote:

Planned Parenthood originated from the idea that the undesirables should be, ultimately exterminated from the human race, and their biggest target was the “Negroes” or blacks.

Planned Parenthood (Margaret Sanger, founder) is a tool of the democrats.

Democrats are still at it, but with extensions of that policy of extermination of blacks, via self-extermination and subjugation. Keeping them poor and helpless, just means more of them will get killed or incapacitated or imprisoned. The Chicago death tolls, where blacks are killing themselves, and where democrats DON’T want to do anything about it (other than lip service), is evidence of the sinister plan by democrats to continue to slowly eliminate the “undesirables”. And it’s not happening just in Chicago. It’s a national disgrace.

25 posted on 12/18/2016 5:28:22 PM PST by adorno (w)

quote:

To: adorno

No. You are wrong about the Dems wanting the blacks to exterminate themselves. The Dems want the Blacks to go forth and multiply such as to vote Democrat and keep the Dems in charge of the political process. For the Dems, the more poverty blacks the better: more votes for the Democrat socialist machine. And the more social unrest the more funding of Democrat administrators to supervise poverty programs for the so called disadvantaged. And thus the further strengthening of the Democratic Party apparatus. The Dems want as much socialist poverty as possible in order to get their votes. Economic success from the inner city would vote Republican. Only constant failure will get Dems elected!

32 posted on 12/18/2016 5:43:39 PM PST by Trumpet 1 (US Constitution is my guide.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 25 | View Replies]

Two Freepers shouting into the void, oh my.

quote:

Drop street gangs and drug dealing out of the included statistics and the crime rates for black people plummet.

35 posted on 12/18/2016 5:56:03 PM PST by Rurudyne (Standup Philosopher)

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

McGlockenshire posted:

If this was just a boring vanity, why is the government so anxious to shut down this investigation? Surely, a small Satanic Panic will burn itself out after reaching stonewalls day after day.

Oh. Well, that's okay. The Satanic Panic never hurt anyone, so why bother being against it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Tiberius Thyben posted:

Oh. Well, that's okay. The Satanic Panic never hurt anyone, so why bother being against it.

Hail Satan!