Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Martin BadClixx
Jul 14, 2012

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

I...I am not sure if I want this to be real of not

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Great Green Auk
Aug 31, 2011

It's chameleons all the way down.
Yeah, nobody should pay for Star Citizen :v:

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

I hate myself for compulsive link clicking.

It's been so many years, and I still haven't learned.

Wrestlepig
Feb 25, 2011

my mum says im cool

Toilet Rascal

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

Data Graham posted:

"soap doesn't kill bacteria buddy" is a thread title contender

It doesn't. It helps you wash the bacteria off of your body, but you still have to, you know, scrub that area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el-a3r_nTEk

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Megabound posted:

Some hosed up poo poo

Missus gagged at this story

TinTower
Apr 21, 2010

You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero.

He's more of a local hero than Joe Hendry. :colbert:

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

m..my old congressman?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Bic Daddy?

I get it, his dick must be very very narrow.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

On seeing the title I thought "what's wrong with bacon jam?" Then I saw that it's a Simply Sara video. I'm a little amazed that she's still alive.

Wheat Loaf
Feb 13, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

He was my dad's favourite on World of Sport.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
poo poo who could resist such an offer!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Fathis Munk posted:

poo poo who could resist such an offer!

I'd like to see them try to resist.

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

Oh, I'm sure he has plenty of soft sides.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.

edit:

quote:

I was really excited when my rear end came in.

Bean
Sep 9, 2001

She's too fat to talk. She's too loving fat to talk. Listen to her. How the hell do people think that this is fine?

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

She's healthy at any weight, obviously.

toiletbrush
May 17, 2010

Bean posted:

She's too fat to talk. She's too loving fat to talk. Listen to her. How the hell do people think that this is fine?
'lets add a bit of salt, but not much because the bacons salty already'

*pours in a poo poo ton of salt*

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That actually looks pretty good. I'd never eat it, but it does sound good.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Bean posted:

I'm pretty sure her husband is her brother or something:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuI-bU3UHc4

Draven
May 6, 2005

friendship is magic

Jerry Cotton posted:

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

I don't know what this is.

theflyingexecutive
Apr 22, 2007

Jerry Cotton posted:

I don't know what this is.

mouthbreathing dude from hey arnold

shelley
Nov 8, 2010

hackbunny posted:

lmao except try to discredit her charity as a fraud and have a whole subforum dedicated to her? gtfo kiwi farmer

I'd say "gee, I didn't know that, I guess that changes things", but... Anyway, I don't post there, wherever that is, someone sent me screenshots of the debacle on Facebook, which I guess were selectively chosen.

the awkward is my lack of reading comprehension I guess

Alterian
Jan 28, 2003

Tasteful Dickpic posted:

She's healthy at any weight, obviously.

Apparently she almost died.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxTbPhmTL0

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

There's a subtle shift in her videos after that, you start seeing whole-grain pasta and soy crumbles more. She emphasizes i without realizing that slathering whole grain pasta with mayo and sugar and butter and having a huge portion of it isn't suddenly healthy just because its whole grain. Nearly died, but took home the wrong message.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
She was in a coma for 7 weeks for treatment? God drat that's awful. But how the hell did she not lose any weight during that?

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Ularg posted:

She was in a coma for 7 weeks for treatment? God drat that's awful. But how the hell did she not lose any weight during that?

I'm assuming she did and then either put it back on or it wasn't noticeable since she already weighed so much. I do wanna try that tomato pie she made though. Probably cut out half the mayo for the cheese topping, but other than that it sounded really good.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

Ularg posted:

Her medical team might have chosen to up her calories enough to more-or-less maintain her weight so that her gallbladder didn't go wonky. Rapid weight loss is a pretty major physical challenge, and if she was in an already fragile condition they may not have wanted to risk it at that time.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Yeah, generally when you're in a vulnerable state at a hospital they try to keep you at a relatively stable condition while addressing the key problem, even if that stable condition itself isn't long-term healthy. Triage.

It's why a doctor can and does prescribe beer to patients so they don't start withdrawal. :beerpal:

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Always been curious about prescription beer. What brand is it? Do you have options? Do companies provide it in exchange for free advertising? Is there just one brewery making hospital beer?

Bean
Sep 9, 2001

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm the huge spill on Jaime's shirt

Thin Privilege
Jul 8, 2009
IM A STUPID MORON WITH AN UGLY FACE AND A BIG BUTT AND MY BUTT SMELLS AND I LIKE TO KISS MY OWN BUTT
Gravy Boat 2k

Measly Twerp posted:

It doesn't. It helps you wash the bacteria off of your body, but you still have to, you know, scrub that area.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el-a3r_nTEk

I got progressively more and more nauseous as the video went on. Then she said "you can just put this on top of a block of cream cheese!" And I'm picturing her taking a whole block of cream cheese, slathering it with that crap, and just biting into it. :barf:

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

purple death ray posted:

Always been curious about prescription beer. What brand is it? Do you have options? Do companies provide it in exchange for free advertising? Is there just one brewery making hospital beer?

Dr. S. McKenzie to the OR please.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Thin Privilege posted:

I got progressively more and more nauseous as the video went on. Then she said "you can just put this on top of a block of cream cheese!" And I'm picturing her taking a whole block of cream cheese, slathering it with that crap, and just biting into it. :barf:

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Jerry Cotton posted:

I'm the using his hand to scoop the batter out of the bowl rather than pouring it or using a spatula.

"Upscale taste!"

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Solice Kirsk posted:

That actually looks pretty good. I'd never eat it, but it does sound good.

Bacon jam is really good and you can put it on drat near anything. Seriously try it if you get a chance.

Toast Museum
Dec 3, 2005

30% Iron Chef

Field Mousepad posted:

Bacon jam is really good and you can put it on drat near anything. Seriously try it if you get a chance.

Yeah, I'll assume she did it wrong in that video, but bacon jam isn't something she made up. It is/was kind of a trendy ingredient for a while.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
There's a southern breakfast place that opened near me and they serve pan fried biscuits with bacon jam. They will absolutely kill you dead if you eat it more than once a year (like most southern food) but they are loving incredible.

• Locked thread