Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lottery of Babylon posted:

Anyway, I admit I didn’t do everything perfectly, but I can’t believe she reacted the way she did. and If she didn’t truly like me, why would she act so kind and flirtatious towards me?

This killer wrote Marissa a poem. Is she really going to let his love go to waste?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pity Party Animal
Jul 23, 2006

WampaLord posted:

Me (24M) married for 5 months to my wife (21F) She keeps pressuring for more sex and I think she's a sex addict. Every argument starts or ends with sex.

Spoiler alert, she is not a sex addict, he is weird. Bolding mine.

What kind of gag reflex prevents cunnilingus and kissing?

A repressed gay one.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!

WampaLord posted:

Did you miss that he asked her to bake poo poo for his "work wife" first?

She's probably trying to give him a taste of his own medicine, make him see how it feels.
Because that's a healthy way to resolve conflict. I mean yeah "work wife" is stupid as gently caress too but holy poo poo how petty do you have to be to think "you requested a thing for a coworker? well I'm gonna make stuff for everyone but that coworker! Also gently caress you, person I am in a relationship, you get nothing as well!"

I mean that's a pretty fantastic way to get someone with any spine to break up with you, if you like baking and want to pick up one of his coworkers.

value-brand cereal
May 2, 2008

I'd want to know how that guy manages to eat if sticking things into his mouth makes him hurl.

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Yawgmoth posted:

Because that's a healthy way to resolve conflict. I mean yeah "work wife" is stupid as gently caress too but holy poo poo how petty do you have to be to think "you requested a thing for a coworker? well I'm gonna make stuff for everyone but that coworker! Also gently caress you, person I am in a relationship, you get nothing as well!"

isn't this a sitcom plot? i swear theres an episode of friends or some poo poo that is basically this story

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
My [24F] relatives [all ages] can't seem to follow basic toilet hygiene. My boyfriend [24M] is coming to meet my family for the holiday weekend and it's making me nervous.

quote:

As the title says. I cannot believe I'm actually having to come to /relationships for this.
A few years ago my parents let my grandparents [70s] and my uncle [30s] live with them, and they cannot seem to properly clean themselves, or the toilet when they use it. I'm talking poo poo covered toilet seat, maybe a half-asked try at cleaning it up and leaving it smeared across the seat; they don't flush he their toilet paper down because they're constantly clogging the toilet, so they've resorted to throwing it away in a huge bin right next to the toilet. They don't know how to WIPE, so there is tons and I mean tons of paper thrown into the trash and it's left unfolded and exposed for the world to see. I could go on. My parents bathroom is currently under construction at the moment, so we're all going to have to use this one bathroom for the next week.
I should also add that I don't live here anymore, I live up North with my boyfriend, Dave. He'll be here soon and he'll be meeting my parents, brothers and other relatives over holiday weekend. How do I make sure he doesn't see this disgusting mess while he's visiting? I've spoken to them about it and they see absolutely nothing wrong with what they're doing.
What can I do to make sure he isn't exposed to this habit going on the next few days that he's here?
Thanks!
TL;DR My relatives can't seem to follow basic toilet hygiene. My boyfriend is coming to meet my family for the holiday weekend and it's making me nervous.

I think they've gone way past basic hygiene if there is poop all over the toilet personally.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Charles Get-Out posted:

One of the few times I wish the story was way longer.

Me [21 F] with my husband [23 M] 1 year merried, Chicken farm in our house

Also probably a fake, but one can dream.

Here in my town, you are allowed to raise chickens within city limits, but not in the county! This seems plausible to me.

E: Sadly

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Don't get married if you don't want sex at roughly the same rates. Thanks.

Brandon Proust
Jun 22, 2006

"Like many intellectuals, he was incapable of scoring a simple goal in a simple way"

WampaLord posted:

quote:

We chose not to sleep with each other before marriage and be each other's first on our wedding night.

TL:DR - Sex isn't great. I don't recognize my wife anymore. Our whole marriage is falling apart over sexual differences and neither of us seems able to compromise far enough for the other. I love her and I don't want to divorce her, but I'm afraid she doesn't feel the same. She says that divorce crossed her mind before she was pregnant because I deserve someone more religiously compatible and she deserves someone more sexually compatible. I think we can work this out.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Just thinking about what to do with all the money I don't have.

Charles Get-Out posted:

My [24F] relatives [all ages] can't seem to follow basic toilet hygiene. My boyfriend [24M] is coming to meet my family for the holiday weekend and it's making me nervous.

I think they've gone way past basic hygiene if there is poop all over the toilet personally.

Goddamn, this is the moment in your life where you realize you are an adult and can make your own decisions. I'd just decide to stay home for the holidays and not attend the literal poo poo show. If your family can't understand why, that's their problem, not yours.

UZR IS BULLSHIT
Jan 25, 2004

WampaLord posted:

Me (24M) married for 5 months to my wife (21F) She keeps pressuring for more sex and I think she's a sex addict. Every argument starts or ends with sex.

husband gay so what

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Me [34M] with my girlfriend [29F], she brings baked goods to guys in my office.

It's amazing that these petty idiots are 34 and 29. They act like literal children in a cliched middle school TV series. Their co-workers must be cracking up every single day as this unfolds around them.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It's always train-derailment-fascinating to watch a bad relationship as an outsider

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Charles Get-Out posted:

I can't imagine how bad that house must smell.

Theokotos
Jan 22, 2015

Fallen Rib

way to go wampa! posted:

we fought about it all weekend, she threw a muffin tin at my head.

Read that as "threw a muffin at my head"; the episode of The Great British Bakeoff I desperately want to see.

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

Charles Get-Out posted:

Have a seat on grandpa's poo poo chair

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

WampaLord posted:

I like how he puts all of this on her failings and that she needs counseling... when dude needed a (sex) therapist badly long before they got married. What a delusional loser. I feel really bad for his wife, who just wants to have a normal, healthy relationship with him and he's all "I can't deal with her massive sex drive that is actually bog standard ordinary". Religion really fucks up people's sexual expectations. It's also why waiting until marriage to bang your partner is the worst idea imaginable.

The gag reflex over kissing and oral is the only part of his nonsense that's reasonable, actually. It's fairly common among people like him with major sexual hangups. I had a close friend back in my late high school/early college days who had the same issue because of a repressed Orthodox Jewish upbringing. He eventually got over it through lots of practice and effort. Though it really doesn't help that OP has zero intention of going down on his wife and trying to get over it for her sake, of course.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Dec 21, 2016

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

he should just nut up and barf on his wife

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

well why not posted:

Good username/post combo

*edit*

I'd like to point out again as others have, this thread makes me realize that, while I'm a fairly hosed up individual, I am miles ahead of pretty much every person in the stories posted here.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

chitoryu12 posted:

I have the same thing, actually. It's triggered by sticking my tongue out for too long.

That's weird, was it a genetic thing or something?

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

well why not posted:

:yeah:

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

WampaLord posted:

That's weird, was it a genetic thing or something?

I haven't exactly looked at my family's history of gag reflexes, so I couldn't tell you. It's not something that ever comes up in my daily life because it takes like 10 seconds to trigger, and you're usually not sticking your tongue out of your mouth that long unless you're at the doctor's office or buried between a girl's thighs.

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

chitoryu12 posted:

I haven't exactly looked at my family's history of gag reflexes,

well, I have and let me tell u

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

well why not posted:

I think this was in the anonymous confessions thread...

loquacius posted:

quote:

I hate eating pussy. Like I'm all for loving and fingering, but the idea of putting my mouth on that poo poo grosses me out. The first time I ate pussy with like the 3rd or 4th time I had sex with my first girlfriend in high school. While going down on her, the slimy poo poo made me hold my breath in disgust. After like a long 3 or so minutes, I had puked a little in my mouth , but quickly swallowed it back down. Whatever left over puke in my mouth ended up in her vag and in her mouth. Yeah we still kissed because she was all into it and I was too embarrassed to stop and bust out the mouth wash. That probably would've humiliated her too. Never told her about the puke.

I always tell girls now that I'm not into eating them out. Some were alright with it, but most were noticeably disappointed. Because of this, I understand how some girls would be grossed out at sucking dick.
I mean, nobody has to do poo poo they don't want to do

but at the same time either you're a huge pansy or your high school gf had a particularly stank-rear end pussy

There's not necessarily anything to do about it now though, since early sexual experiences do a lot to shape your sexual hangups later in life, but if you think you can handle it, give it another shot, because there's a pretty good chance you'll be fine with it with a different girl

fruit on the bottom posted:

I puked in my GF's vag and never told her AMA

lol

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Pearnicious posted:

I think this was in the anonymous confessions thread...

I mean, nobody has to do poo poo they don't want to do

but at the same time either you're a huge pansy or your high school gf had a particularly stank-rear end pussy

There's not necessarily anything to do about it now though, since early sexual experiences do a lot to shape your sexual hangups later in life, but if you think you can handle it, give it another shot, because there's a pretty good chance you'll be fine with it with a different girl

lol
[/quote]

this is one of the very few benefits of dating a vegan

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

[/quote]

Who's the vegan in this situation

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard

WampaLord posted:

Now at 5 months in, she's pregnant, depressed, and abandoning our shared religion. She has decided that there probably isn't a God and our church is false. All over sex.

Oh great, you just had to go and pregnant at 5 months! gently caress that's a stupid decision

These two are Mormons, betcha good money. This isn't the first such story I've heard either, usually in this same direction. But even Mormons don't always start families that drat fast.

Personal Lucubrant
Oct 18, 2016

Uncle Enzo posted:

Oh great, you just had to go and pregnant at 5 months! gently caress that's a stupid decision

These two are Mormons, betcha good money. This isn't the first such story I've heard either, usually in this same direction. But even Mormons don't always start families that drat fast.

At least they can always abort, right?

*pokes the shark like an idiot*

e: I think I smell gas

Personal Lucubrant fucked around with this message at 19:54 on Dec 21, 2016

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt

boner confessor posted:

All I can ever think of anymore when someone mentions vegan and cunnilingus in the same context is the Vegan Vagina Guy. :barf:

Charles Get-Out posted:

One of the things my ex never let go of by the time we broke up was when she came to visit my parents over the holidays and my mother told her to please use less toilet paper. The reason she was asked this was because she was going through an entire roll a day on her own (this was only apparent because of the mountain pile left in the trash bin), where normally our family of five could make it last a week. This upset her so much, that it made her never want to meet my parents again. She only expressed this by the time we broke up and always put off meeting again with excuses, but until then, I never would've thought such a lovely situation could arise from toilet paper.

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Themata posted:

All I can ever think of anymore when someone mentions vegan and cunnilingus in the same context is the Vegan Vagina Guy. :barf:

One of the things my ex never let go of by the time we broke up was when she came to visit my parents over the holidays and my mother told her to please use less toilet paper. The reason she was asked this was because she was going through an entire roll a day on her own (this was only apparent because of the mountain pile left in the trash bin), where normally our family of five could make it last a week. This upset her so much, that it made her never want to meet my parents again. She only expressed this by the time we broke up and always put off meeting again with excuses, but until then, I never would've thought such a lovely situation could arise from toilet paper.

This is kind of a tangent, but honestly I've had to talk to people about wtf they are doing with toilet paper. Seriously, when you buy stuff that isn't cheap sandpaper, you do NOT need 40 squares per wipe, get 2-4, depending on severity, per wipe (not per session, but per individual wipe) that's all you need, stop putting a loving tree into the toilet every time you take a piss. I've had this chat with my gf because it's annoying and I don't want to buy a 20 pack of toilet paper every week.

*edit*

I guess I am a loving goon because I got annoyed at excess toilet paper usage, but I didn't let it fester and ruin my relationships, I communicated effectively!

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Toilet paper has killed more relationships than unplanned pregnancies

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Professor Shark posted:

Toilet paper has killed more relationships than unplanned pregnancies

just because a lot of little dead fetuses end up in it doesn't mean it's what killed them. correlation, not causation

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
I like how that story describes people over 30 leaving literal poo poo on a toilet and throwing their toilet paper, post wipe, into a bin by the toilet, but goons laser in on excessive toilet paper use and their opinions on it.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Laser in lol like goons can move fast

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Gaunab posted:

I like how that story describes people over 30 leaving literal poo poo on a toilet and throwing their toilet paper, post wipe, into a bin by the toilet, but goons laser in on excessive toilet paper use and their opinions on it.

People in countries that aren't America have to deal with buildings that are older than a week and those often have tiny pipes that would clog if you even thought of flushing paper in the shitter. Apparently the dirty savages just have a can of stinking poo poo-paper next to the throne.

:911:

MF_James
May 8, 2008

Gaunab posted:

Yeah this is NOT on uncommon thing in other countries (putting toilet paper in a bin).

I figured it went without saying that leaving poo poo on a toilet etc was gross. Sometimes you have a really gross poo poo and things splatter, you adult and clean it up, happy now that I've said something about it?

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR
I feel like this happens fairly often. One would think that, at some point, religious couples who wish to save themselves for marriage would consider the problem of sexual compatibility BEFORE they got married.

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Incoherence posted:

I feel like this happens fairly often. One would think that, at some point, religious couples who wish to save themselves for marriage would consider the problem of sexual compatibility BEFORE they got married.

the problem is if you ask this type of person "what kind of sex do you like" you might be getting slapped

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc
Non-Problems News: Wednesday Edition

Me [19 F] with my sexual partner [20 M] 1.5 months, have feelings for each other

quote:

So my friend Nick** and I met each other six months ago and constantly texted each other. A few weeks ago, we hung out at a party and one thing led to another and we had sex. We've been having sex repeatedly but we're both also acting like we're dating. He doesn't want an actual relationship and neither do I but I'm so confused about what we are. It's just weird that we do all of these couple things without actually being a couple. I'm the type of person that likes having rules and boundaries. It feels like he and I have absolutely none. Do I set boundaries?

tl;dr: we're dating

Should I [20 M] leave my kinda BF? [22M]

quote:

Should I leave my kinda boy friend? We both are sexually attracted to each other in every way, sex is good. I like his personality, not sure if he's the same about me, though he shows interest in me. I can't really assume how he feels but we both agree that we both care about each other. But he has admitted that he doesn't love me but he does like me a lot. I believe that love doesn't have to be instant. We're currently in what can only be described as an open relationship? I guess? The dynamics of our relationship is the epitome of the "it's complicated" facebook relationship option. I'm struggling on weather I should leave now while the pain is minimal or if I should stay try to grow the relationship further. The only thing is that I don't want to be the one that has to wait till he falls for me, bull poo poo, or if I should wait and reap the reward of a loving relationship. I haven't dated in 5 years before this guy(not unattractive just a lack of access to genuine guys?) so I have to admit I'm attached. He doesn't consider us a couple even though we do couple-y stuff like go on dates, have sex,open up about emotions, text nearly everyday, and have cute nicknames for each other. He often complains that he's scared that's he will be single to me. While I'm right here like "hello? I want to date you but you won't make it official" I'm not sure if I should nor if I have the emotional streangth to leave.

tl;dr: we're dating

Me [35 M] with my exgf [31 F] 9 months, she broke up with me and is angry I am trying to move on. Confused...

quote:

I have had a pretty crazy relationship with this girl Jan for the past 9 months. We definitely had our ups, and downs, and downright ugly. But all in all I think we both grew up some and realized what we want. We broke up about 3 weeks ago, I have been trying to move on... socializing with friends, meeting new people, and trying to get back into the game.
A few nights ago, my ex texts me saying she needed help and for me to come and pick her up from a restaurant. I still feel like I want to protect her and have nothing happen to her even though we broke up so I picked up the phone and talked (this is after NC for about 19 days) Nothing ended up happening she ended up calling for an Uber. I went back to radio silence...
Last weekend there was a Christmas party, I went stag and some ladies came up to me started talking to me. I was in luck, but I was still hurting from my relationship with Jan but I was friendly enough to talk to these girls. Both of them gave me their number! I was feeling unsure about all of this because the entire time I am talking to these girls I was thinking about Jan. I decided the next day to talk to call her and let her know how I felt about everything and the time during the NC period because she texted me the day before, I figure the no contact period is over... Well, I told her about the girls I met at the party and she got really upset! Even though I told her all I could do was think of her and how I miss having her with me... I didn't even have to tell her anything if I wanted to keep it a secret....after all she broke up with me
Well, we had another heated discussion... Why would she get upset if I am talking to other girls when she was the one who broke up with me? I still have a lot of feelings for Jan, I am trying to forget about her but at the same time I want to get back together.

tl;dr: we broke up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

Incoherence posted:

Ok, but that is literally incompatible with the mainstream Christian line in America. Sexual purity is precious and must be maintained. Even masturbation and impure thoughts are to be scorned. Sexual activity is restricted to married couples. Married couples are supposed to grow and learn together or some poo poo.

Talking about sexual compatibility before marriage is not possible, as even if both parties have had sex before, with each other or other partners. Within the context of the church or the faith, such sinners are expected to rededicate themselves to a chaste lifestyle, take on a virginal mindset, if you will. Some weirdos even have "virginity restoration" where they call upon Christ to restore their spiritual virginity.

Discussing sexual preferences with two horny kids chomping at the bit to bone is pretty much seen as just dangling temptation right in front of their faces. We all know how Man does with temptation. (It was Eve's fault, she made me do it, I swear!)

People, of course, buy in to this at varying degrees and most are moderate, but that's the sort of background tapestry for marriage between inexperienced virgins.

gently caress, some medieval peasants were at least smart enough to have the couple share a bed for a few nights (under watch and with a board dividing them) to see if they were even able to sleep together comfortably.

Virginal marriage is partially a holdover from a legal and social need to establish firm lines of inheritance, and partially because of human brain stuff, I guess.

E: :goonsay:

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 21:51 on Dec 21, 2016