Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

There is a disturbing lack of afd kotze in this thread

Schon gelöscht. https://www.facebook.com/katrin.ebnersteiner

Frag mich ob da tatsächlich das FB-Report-System mal funktioniert hat.

Nenonen posted:

The Polish man wasn't alive during the attack. He was found shot in the passenger seat, I don't know if you have ever tried to move a dead 120kg trucker body around in a truck cabin but I can tell you it ain't easy. Someone would surely have noticed if it had happened near the market.

We also don't know when the police found the papers. All we know is that they released the information today. Here's some factors to consider:

- looking through a cramped truck cabin for evidence is a slow job because only one man will fit in from either side, and any fiber or stain could be evidence and after a crash there'd also be lots of debris to sort through - it isn't like searching for lost car keys under your sofa

- once the papers were found the police still had to check if the name and photo are authentic (there's news that he was using "at least two" false identities)

- once the name was determined there's still the possibility that the police didn't want to immediately release it to the public to not alert the terrorist

Very good post. Police work isn't like in a point&click computer game where all important items have a glow framing them.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Always North Africans, huh?

There is a disturbing lack of afd kotze in this thread

I would have figured the woman in bottom middle for a Turk, not an Arab. This truly is disturbing.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

az posted:

Türken, in meinem Fernseher???!
we must secure the existence of our blut und boden and a future for volksdeutsche tv personalities

Rally to restore fear and/or sanity.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

blowfish posted:

we must secure the existence of our blut und boden and a future for volksdeutsche tv personalities

She comes from here: https://www.google.de/maps/place/Me...76!4d12.9132001

She's probably never even seen a turk in the flesh.

Randarkman
Jul 18, 2011

Turks are super ambiguous though. You never know who is a secret mussulman.

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!

Randarkman posted:

Turks are super ambiguous though. You never know who is a secret mussulman.

Now we'll depend on pork scratching imports from England for civil defence, giving the Inselaffe a better Brexit negotiating position. The mussulman ruins everything.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
I think it's funny how perfect the current suspect fits the political agenda of the day, which is mostly concerned with deporting people faster while giving them less opportunity to avoid it.

https://twitter.com/YanniKouts/status/811585824705933312

goethe42
Jun 5, 2004

Ich sei, gewaehrt mir die Bitte, in eurem Bunde der Dritte!

Mithaldu posted:

She comes from here: https://www.google.de/maps/place/Me...76!4d12.9132001

She's probably never even seen a turk in the flesh.

Huh, I was expecting Meck-Pomm, not Niederbayern. Aren't you from Stralsund? Have you ever seen a turk in the flesh?
Because Bavaria has 210.000 turkish residents, which is more than all of eastern Germany (including Berlin) combined.
Meck-Pomm has 1.312 turkish residents, which means she is at least twenty times as likely as you to have seen a Turk in the flesh, especially since Deggendorf, with 7,3 % Ausländeranteil, is just 3 km away.

(https://www.destatis.de/DE/Publikat...publicationFile)

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

goethe42 posted:

Huh, I was expecting Meck-Pomm, not Niederbayern. Aren't you from Stralsund? Have you ever seen a turk in the flesh?
Because Bavaria has 210.000 turkish residents, which is more than all of eastern Germany (including Berlin) combined.
Meck-Pomm has 1.312 turkish residents, which means she is at least twenty times as likely as you to have seen a Turk in the flesh, especially since Deggendorf, with 7,3 % Ausländeranteil, is just 3 km away.

(https://www.destatis.de/DE/Publikat...publicationFile)

As far as I understand, that study only counts Turkish citizens who are not also German citizens, so no doppelte Staatsbürgerschaft and no German citizens with a Turkish background. As a resident of Meck-Pomm I can confidently say that we have Turkish MitbürgerInnen here :coffeepal:

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

This seems to be the more useful statistic in this regard, because it counts all “Türkeistämmige“, i.e. former or current citizens of Turkey or those with at least one parent coming from there. Bavaria still has more than 15x the numbers of all eastern states without Berlin combined, lol

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE
I mean, the Iron Curtain wasn't wholly the East German states' fault.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Torrannor posted:

I mean, the Iron Curtain wasn't wholly the East German states' fault.

No, but that's more than a quarter of century ago now. It's certainly Dresden's government and population fault that the Pegida marches have led to a strong decline in student numbers, tourists and foreign investments in the city.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Kommen wir mal zu einem anderen Dauerthema: Welche Partei verspricht momentan die besten Steuersenkungen? (Edit: Ok, eigentlich sind es eher die übelst hohen Sozialbeiträge, die mich aufregen.)

Bin leicht angefressen, weil mehr als 50% von meiner (absolut geringem) weihnachtlicher Einmalzahlung direkt an der Quelle abgeknipst wurden, ich aber momentan trotzdem mehrmonatige Wartetermine für Fachärzte habe, keine Rente bekomme und unser OB lieber irgendwelche Kunstausstellungen und Sportveranstaltungen mit Staatsknete fördert.

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

More to the point, you're probably doing something wrong if you're paying over 50% (or earning far more than "absolut gering").

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

Randler posted:

Kommen wir mal zu einem anderen Dauerthema: Welche Partei verspricht momentan die besten Steuersenkungen? (Edit: Ok, eigentlich sind es eher die übelst hohen Sozialbeiträge, die mich aufregen.)

Bin leicht angefressen, weil mehr als 50% von meiner (absolut geringem) weihnachtlicher Einmalzahlung direkt an der Quelle abgeknipst wurden, ich aber momentan trotzdem mehrmonatige Wartetermine für Fachärzte habe, keine Rente bekomme und unser OB lieber irgendwelche Kunstausstellungen und Sportveranstaltungen mit Staatsknete fördert.

Can't go wrong with the FDP on this one.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Drone posted:

More to the point, you're probably doing something wrong if you're paying over 50% (or earning far more than "absolut gering").

Nein. Das ist auch bei normalen Einkommen möglich.

Brutto-Netto-Rechner zur Nachvollziehung

Wenn Du 56.250 € brutto* verdienst, kriegst Du erwartungsgemäß 33.104,03 € netto raus. (Abgabenbelastung von 23.145,97 €)

Jetzt kriegst Du im Dezember 2016 eine einmalige Sonderzahlung in Höhe von 1.000,00 €. Du hast also 57.250 € brutto und erwartungsgemäß 33.606,23 € netto. (Abgabenbelastung von 23.643,77 €)

D.h. auf die 1.000 €, die Du im Dezember kriegst zahlst Du schonmal lockere 497,80 € Abgaben.

Wenn Du jetzt noch unterjährig Gehaltsveränderungen hattest oder auch noch mal eine andere kleine Sonderzahlung (z.B. 50 € wg. Überstunden der Vorjahre) kriegst, dann kann es tatsächlich sein, dass von den 1.000 € im Dezember mehr als 50 v.H. direkt in verschiedene Staatssäckel gehen, auch wenn Du von höheren Einkommensgruppen weit entfernt bist.

* Das ist nicht mein Bruttogehalt, sondern die Versicherungspflichtgrenze gemäß § 6 Abs. 6 SGB V. Wenn ich soviel verdienen würde, dann wäre ich wahrscheinlich privatversichert und müsste mich nicht über Wartezeiten bei Ärzten aufregen.

Doppeledit: Und wenn wir schon von der Versicherungspflichtgrenze reden, muss man nach den Spielregeln des Sozialsystems teilweise noch mal deutlich mehr verdienen, wenn das jährliche Arbeitseinkommen sich nicht auf 12 glatte Monatsentgelter verteilt, sondern man z.B. als Arbeitsnehmer Provisionen u.ä. kriegt. Aber für die Beitragsbemessung ist das dann trotzdem plötzlich Arbeitsentgelt. :colbert:

Randler fucked around with this message at 19:45 on Dec 21, 2016

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Just a bit of lifehacking: If you go to your facharzt in person and bring some chocolate (Merci works wonders) for the Sprechstundenhilfe, you will get an appointment in no time.

Pand
Apr 1, 2011

Jogi Maldito

Parteien die Steuersenkungen versprechen: All of them :coolspot:

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If I was in charge of poo poo, I would raise taxes on all men and use the money to build nuclear power plants in your backyard. If you complain, I'll call you sexist.

And then build an even bigger plant in your backyard.

voodoo dog
Jun 6, 2001

Gun Saliva

Pand posted:

Parteien die Steuersenkungen versprechen: All of them :coolspot:
Fast so gut wie damals, als die CDU mitten in der Finanzkrise Steuersenkungen versprochen hat.. Und sogar gewählt wurden.. Die dann natürlich auf einmal (wer hätte das gedacht) doch nicht umzusetzen waren.. Die guten alten Zeiten!

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

voodoo dog posted:

Fast so gut wie damals, als die CDU mitten in der Finanzkrise Steuersenkungen versprochen hat.. Und sogar gewählt wurden.. Die dann natürlich auf einmal (wer hätte das gedacht) doch nicht umzusetzen waren.. Die guten alten Zeiten!

Und vor kurzem haben Sie noch ein paar Steuererhöhungen für Konzerne verabschiedet.

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Reg dich nicht auf, die müssen auch irgendwo her finanziert werden. Nur den Kopf nicht hängen lassen, wenn China in den Arsch fährt, dann haben wir alle was davon und kramen bald in den Überresten von gestern.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

goethe42 posted:

Stralsund is a city of poors, so yeah. We have also had Döner Buden since the early 90s

goethe42 posted:

Because Bavaria has 210.000
I was pointing out she is from a tiny rear end village with rich single family homes.

botany posted:

As a resident of Meck-Pomm I can confidently say that we have Turkish MitbürgerInnen here :coffeepal:
:respek:

Eezee
Apr 3, 2011

My double chin turned out to be a huge cyst

Randler posted:

* Das ist nicht mein Bruttogehalt, sondern die Versicherungspflichtgrenze gemäß § 6 Abs. 6 SGB V. Wenn ich soviel verdienen würde, dann wäre ich wahrscheinlich privatversichert und müsste mich nicht über Wartezeiten bei Ärzten aufregen.

Wenn du nicht gerade jede Woche zu nem neuen Arzt läufst lohnt sich der Aufpreis auch nicht. Vor allem weil zurückwechseln ja wohl nicht so ganz einfach ist.

Mein Orthopäde hat 4 Wochen Wartezeit für Kassenpatienten und als Privatpatient kann ich direkt nen Termin für den nächsten Tag ausmachen. Mein Mitbewohner geht einfach zu einem anderen Orthopäden und muss auch als Kassenpatient nicht warten und wird da genau so kompetent beraten. Also etwas rumtelefonieren scheint sich bei sowas zu lohnen.

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Randler posted:

Schau mich nicht an, ich wähle FDP.

Fake edit: Und wer nicht doof ist, macht es wie ich.

az
Dec 2, 2005

Einbauschrank posted:

Schau mich nicht an, ich wähle FDP.

Fake edit: Und wer nicht doof ist, macht es wie ich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ddsZTFSfXaw

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

So why the hell didn't German Intelligence stop the Berlin attacker before he went on his little ride? This exact thing happened with Paris if I recall. Are Europe's police forces simply too soft?

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Grouchio posted:

So why the hell didn't German Intelligence stop the Berlin attacker before he went on his little ride? This exact thing happened with Paris if I recall. Are Europe's police forces simply too soft?

On what grounds?

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

SO Petry's going to be Chancellor right?

botany posted:

On what grounds?

Being a stinky Arab, obviously

Drone
Aug 22, 2003

Incredible machine
:smug:

botany posted:

On what grounds?

Wait, are you saying the BND/BfV doesn't have three telepaths strapped to a computer to tell them in advance when all crimes are going to happen?

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

Drone posted:

Wait, are you saying the BND doesn't have three telepaths strapped to a computer to tell them in advance when all crimes are going to happen?

Sounds like budgeting time at the Verfassungsschutz. :rimshot:

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

botany posted:

On what grounds?

Here in America, we detain criminal immigrants pending deportation. If you're waiting for travel papers to arrive on a criminal migrant, you should be holding them in solitary confinement to ensure you know their location while also minimizing the potential for radicalization while in detention.

Drone posted:

Wait, are you saying the BND/BfV doesn't have three telepaths strapped to a computer to tell them in advance when all crimes are going to happen?

A crime has already occured: illegal migration.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

My Imaginary GF posted:

Here in America, we detain criminal immigrants pending deportation. If you're waiting for travel papers to arrive on a criminal migrant, you should be holding them in solitary confinement to ensure you know their location while also minimizing the potential for radicalization while in detention.

The process of deportation in this case had been going on for months. I'm pretty sure holding somebody in solitary for such a duration qualifies as literal torture. You can't just suspend civil rights based on the offender's country of origin.

Peggotty
May 9, 2014

icantfindaname posted:

SO Petry's going to be Chancellor right?

Martin Sonneborn is going to be chancellor.

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

My Imaginary GF posted:

My dear friend,

crossing the border and claiming asylum is not a crime in Germany, neither is being refused asylum. Pending deportation, people can be held in custody for a short amount time, but not indefinitely. This would be a violation of multiple basic human rights :(

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Perestroika posted:

The process of deportation in this case had been going on for months. I'm pretty sure holding somebody in solitary for such a duration qualifies as literal torture. You can't just suspend civil rights based on the offender's country of origin.

America does it, and its an effective policy. If criminal migrants knew that they would be held in solitary confinement pending deportation, how many would have come to Germany this past summer? Fortunately for the world, there is an alternative to Merkel's weak, terrorist-enabling policies. An alternative for Germany.

Cingulate
Oct 23, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

My dear friend,

crossing the border and claiming asylum is not a crime in Germany, neither is being refused asylum. Pending deportation, people can be held in custody for a short amount time, but not indefinitely. This would be a violation of multiple basic human rights :(
Mein guter Freund, ich sehe, was du hier tust, und unterstütze es.

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax
oh cool migf posts here now :chloe:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan
Was wollen diese dumpfen Waldschrate in unserem Faden? :argh: