Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Pollyanna posted:

how the gently caress do you even recover from that

we need a new plague

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
can i get that with really depressing bread

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
a thousand years of trumpenreich for each and every one of us!

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
the secret is americans dont actually care about playing fair as long as they're on the winning team

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
"secret"

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

paranoid randroid posted:

one loose meat pile, please

that's a terrible way to refer to your waifu

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

i thought he got gay married to that otaku guy and adopted a kid

a kid whose mother snake shot full of tranqs while she was pregnant

and yet the kid came out a mega-genius instead of brain damaged

metal gear universe owns

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

That DICK! posted:

Oh sure we start talking about Mass Effect for 2 minutes and y'all on me but now you're talking about some squirrel girl lookin jabroni and suddenly it's the big political hit of the summer

squirrel girl is cool tho unlike things that you like

FistEnergy
Nov 3, 2000

DAY CREW: WORKING HARD

Fun Shoe
drain the swamp

lock her up

i love the constitution

these words are like napkins, to be used and then thrown away

so simple bing bing bong

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

H.P. Hovercraft posted:

that's a terrible way to refer to your waifu

actually i refer to her as "TH' OL' BALL N' CHAIN" while laughing hollowly

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

Video games are more relevant to politics than ever thanks to Secretary of State Bowser

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

Crab at the booty

Taint gonna do no good

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

cumshitter posted:

overwatch 2: tracer is a single mother (BY CHOICE) who loves her adopted black son, who she hopes is also gay

*extremely incel voice* actually, ALL single women are single by choice, something something female hypergamy

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Consummate Professional posted:

I personally believe rivers cuomo has never hosed

please mr. trump, i'm tired of having all this sex

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

that sucks polly

i bet the dickhole was texting, drinking from his mcdonalds and had his hands in the happy meals bag while steering with his legs

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Pollyanna posted:

how the gently caress do you even recover from that

The only possible way is for the American people to take an active role in politics and taking their politicians to tasks. But that will NEVER EVER EVER NEVER happen. Americans are too retarded, too insipid, and too much of a waste of genes to every do so. They will gladly scream MAGA no matter what the Republicans do them.

There is no hope for republican voters. There is no hope for America. There is no hope for us.

The republicans killed American and will suffer no consequences.

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
trump is president because he correctly idenfied that more americans are reflections of him in their hearts

at least in michigan, pa, ohio and wi looooool

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Tesseraction posted:

a kid whose mother snake shot full of tranqs while she was pregnant

and yet the kid came out a mega-genius instead of brain damaged

metal gear universe owns

is this like that childrens book series where the main character learns that his ADD and dyslexia are in fact "battle reflexes" and "being hardwired to learn greek" b/c he's the offspring of a greek god

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Hot take: the green album is much more listenable than Pinkerton

Tesseraction
Apr 5, 2009

shiksa posted:

squirrel girl is cool tho unlike things that you like

cuk cuk

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
serious tho if you ahve the means to escape why the gently caress would you live in the midwest. no jobs, terrible weather, tons of republicans, regressive legislatures, zero redemptive natural beauty,

i guess if you just want to be fawned over for 12-18 months and treated like the most important people on the planet every four yeaohhhhhhhhh i get it now

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Tatsuta Age posted:

Hot take: the green album is much more listenable than Pinkerton

Blue album > Pinkerton > Nothing else other than a handful of passable singles, are you insane

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

ex post facho posted:

the secret is americans dont actually care about playing fair as long as they're on the winning team

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Blue album > Pinkerton > Nothing else other than a handful of passable singles, are you insane

I said hot take jeez

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Lmao remember ratitude Jesus

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Lastgirl posted:

that sucks polly

i bet the dickhole was texting, drinking from his mcdonalds and had his hands in the happy meals bag while steering with his legs

THERES GOT TO BE A BETTER WAY

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
pinkertons kinda nasty when you listen to the lyrics of the songs

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

i can't handle all this real sad talk

can we go back to making fun of people crying over their imaginary gay waifu

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

ex post facho posted:

serious tho if you ahve the means to escape why the gently caress would you live in the midwest. no jobs, terrible weather, tons of republicans, regressive legislatures, zero redemptive natural beauty,

i guess if you just want to be fawned over for 12-18 months and treated like the most important people on the planet every four yeaohhhhhhhhh i get it now

This is why they are so red, actually. Most liberals got up and left for better work in blue states, making them more red.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Tracer Dunham: I never push the payload, but I wish I had

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral

ex post facho posted:

exception to this rule: elected representatives of the democratic party, who carry an eternal faith that *this* time the republicans will be reasonable and civil, just like the civics textbook said

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

we will always have this thread until trump bans it

ex post facho
Oct 25, 2007
i mean america fought its founding war using guerrilla tactics widely considered "unfair" at the time, why the gently caress would the rest of our society be predicated on fairness lol

TRUMP

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Tracer Dunham: I never push the payload, but I wish I had

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

we will always have this thread until trump bans it

i don't think he could ban a thread that's all about him, well ostensibly

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Consummate Professional posted:

Lmao remember ratitude Jesus

i like the "if youre wonderin if i want you to" song but it also has the lil wayne song too which is possibly the shittiest song ever.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
if i had the talent i would draw tracer making out with angela merkel

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

bullshit a calzone is a sandwich!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
lol @ blizzard using sex to sell their dumb videogame

videogames should not use sex as a marketing gimmick!

• Locked thread