Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

When I see Legion's hair I think of when Venkman was possessed on The Real Ghostbusters.

And once he was back to normal he was worried about how to get his hair to stop sticking straight up so Slimer helped by smooshing his slimey rear end all over Venkman's head and of course that gives them a way to end the episode with an angry "SLIMERRR!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Haha I remember that episode. Real Ghostbusters was so drat good.

To contribute to hair chat

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

I actually don't know if the episode ended with Venkman yelling "SLIMERRR!" but they did it often enough that I feel like it was the end to every episode. There should be a megamix of it with Dave from Alvin & The Chipmunks yelling "AL-VIIIN!"

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

You should be banned for posting those.

Colostomy Bag
Jan 11, 2016

:lesnick: C-Bangin' it :lesnick:

Wonder what will set him off this time? Someone house sits and over waters his plants?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Someone keys the mustang he's driving at the start of the movie, calling it now

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Colostomy Bag posted:

Wonder what will set him off this time? Someone house sits and over waters his plants?

Trailer's already out: he refuses to do a job, so the Russian mob blows up his house and puts a hit on him with other assassins from the Continential.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Young Freud posted:

Trailer's already out: he refuses to do a job, so the Russian mob blows up his house and puts a hit on him with other assassins from the Continential.

It's Russian mob again? Didn't they learn they're lesson the first time, don't gently caress with Baba Yaga.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

The brows look like knuckles so it looks the hand is simultaneously palm away and palm towards.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Where's the Eggplant emoji poster? 🤔

🍆

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Young Freud posted:

But they specifically show that it does not cause a dog to die, so it's fine.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Waffleman_ posted:

Honestly, I don't think I could take another dead dog, and I'm a cat person.

Proteus Jones
Feb 28, 2013

Waffleman_ posted:

Paraphrasing someone from another thread, but if they killed *another* one of his dogs John's response would probably be an extinction level event for the planet.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

😲😲😠😫

Lizard Combatant
Sep 29, 2010

I have some notes.
Wow. There are some boring loving people in this world. Who would see a film based on that? Lots I'll bet.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

I wonder if there was a story written by some Greek poet about sentient hieroglyphs.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

who the gently caress wants to watch a movie about emojis

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Zack Galifianakis as the Joker feels like as bad of a fancasting as when they got Data to do his voice in Young Justice

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro
The Emoji's hosed up little afterthought arms and legs freak me out.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

Zack Galifianakis as the Joker feels like as bad of a fancasting as when they got Data to do his voice in Young Justice

There'll be the soft plinking of a piano in the music whenever he delivers his lines.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

I'm just glad it's not Hamill. I love the guy, but goddamn if he hasn't run his Joker schtick into the ground.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I thought the movie was called Emojimovie: Express Yourself. I guess they came to their senses.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

It would have been better if they just made an M&Ms movie because we'd at least get a movie costarring Billy West and J.K. Simmons.

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

I'm looking for nice posters to adorn my movie room. So far I have these two:

(thanks GonSmithe!)

I need one or two more. I'm preferring something more modern for the rest. Something eye catching and interesting. What do you guys suggest?

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Detective No. 27 posted:

It would have been better if they just made an M&Ms movie because we'd at least get a movie costarring Billy West and J.K. Simmons.

It could be a reverse zombie movie where regular people go apeshit trying to eat these sentient candies.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Spatulater bro! posted:

I'm looking for nice posters to adorn my movie room.
I need one or two more. I'm preferring something more modern for the rest. Something eye catching and interesting. What do you guys suggest?
The only poster you'll ever need.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Spatulater bro! posted:

How about Moon

or Matt Damon

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

Detective No. 27 posted:

The only poster you'll ever need.

If I could actually get one where his eyes are moving like that, I'd hang it up. I'm not joking.

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

Oooh, Moon is a nice suggestion. I'll put that on the list.

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Spatulater bro! posted:

If I could actually get one where his eyes are moving like that, I'd hang it up. I'm not joking.

You could always cut the eye holes out and hire someone to live behind the wall full time.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Spatulater bro! posted:

You can make lenticular eyes and paste them on the poster.

Dissapointed Owl
Jan 30, 2008

You wrote me a letter,
and this is how it went:

Spatulater bro! posted:

(thanks GonSmithe!)

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Rocky is always great.

But if you want modern, Fury Road is very nice.

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

If you have a good printshop nearby you could stick this Army of Darkness Japanese poster on a USB drive and get a decent print run off; I did one for a friend a few years back and it was well received

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fzcpp3hd1mrdl6i/army_of_darkness-japan.jpg?dl=0 (50mb file)

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Spatulater bro! posted:

(thanks GonSmithe!)

Not sure why you'd want to deck out your room in other people's favourite posters, but:

how about these.

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe
I just moved into a new apartment and I've never hung posters in a rental before. Can someone who has experience with this link me to a decent product that could be used to hang a framed poster without damaging the wall so I can get my deposit back?

Megaman's Jockstrap
Jul 16, 2000

What a horrible thread to have a post.

Kurtofan posted:

who the gently caress wants to watch a movie about emojis

FYI the interest for this is HUGE at my wife's elementary school class. So the answer is Literal (special needs) Children.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

Basebf555 posted:

I just moved into a new apartment and I've never hung posters in a rental before. Can someone who has experience with this link me to a decent product that could be used to hang a framed poster without damaging the wall so I can get my deposit back?

Command Strips are your friend

https://www.google.ca/search?q=3m+p...=command+strips

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Basebf555
Feb 29, 2008

The greatest sensual pleasure there is is to know the desires of another!

Fun Shoe

Awesome, thanks