Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Yawgmoth posted:

Bad Pizza Idea City is Chicago, thank you very much. :colbert:

Nah.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

All I care about with a pizza is that it tastes good, and on that count Chicago style counts just fine.

(e: actually this is a lie, I'll rant and rave for hours about PROPER PIZZA, but let's pretend)

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer

Code Jockey posted:

At the same time? :magical:

Yes! both are tasty

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

I love my hot dough topped with congealed milk fat, rendered down tomatoes and cured intestine cased mystery meats.

(Actually I miss pepperoni and I havent had access to proper charcuterie for a long long time)

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Ninurta
Sep 19, 2007
What the HELL? That's my cutting board.

How can something be so wet AND dry at the same time?

I love the dejected, half-melted pat of margarine in the lower right next to the loose corn kernel.

PinkoBastard
Oct 3, 2010

Jew it to it! posted:

How can something be so wet AND dry at the same time?

I love the dejected, half-melted pat of margarine in the lower right next to the loose corn kernel.

This woman posts her meal on facebook every night. I know her daughter and the mom just added me at one point, so I'm privy to lots of interesting concoctions.

For instance, this scab casserole:

Lonk
Jan 26, 2012

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO

JohnnyCanuck posted:

Hey, you guys remember this bad boy? I know bunnyofdoom does!

The Abomination

Well yesterday, this happened in my GW2 guild's IRC. (apologies for chatlog)

I'm so sorry.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

I'M THE LOOSE CORN

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Picnic Princess posted:

I'M THE LOOSE CORN

I'm the tiny pastries

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Zipperelli. posted:

tiny pastries

we need to go

deeper

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Okay let's do this

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

Mymla
Aug 12, 2010
Seafood is disgusting enough as it is, you don't have to go out of your way to make it look gross.

Captainsalami
Apr 16, 2010

I told you you'd pay!

Mymla posted:

Seafood is disgusting enough as it is, you don't have to go out of your way to make it look gross.

Out. OUT I say!

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Mymla posted:

:agreed:

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Picnic Princess posted:

Okay let's do this

That is a pretty entertaining buffet

Although if I arrived at a party and saw that I'd probably laugh, and then leave.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Suppose you're thinkin' about a plate of shrimp. Suddenly someone'll say, like, "plate," or "shrimp," or "plate of shrimp" out of the blue, no explanation.

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost
Sent to me by a buddy.

Like, where the gently caress was marketing when it was decided to name this poo poo "Dump Dinners"? How did anyone think this was a good idea?

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Zipperelli. posted:

Sent to me by a buddy.

Like, where the gently caress was marketing when it was decided to name this poo poo "Dump Dinners"? How did anyone think this was a good idea?

The commercial is a pro-click if you like that sort of short-form infomercial cheese: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQB9ervDEEM

That said, I've made a black forest dump cake in the slow cooker a couple of times and it's fuckin' heavenly.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

https://twitter.com/jamieabrew/status/695060640931549184

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

:stare:

iRend
Jun 21, 2004

MOTHER, DID YOU eeeeeayyyyy.... ooooooaaa... ff.

NITROUS DIVISION
Everything in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elt4__xdbA8

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

You can't say Cathy Mitchell doesn't have a sense of humor about herself, though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q95-6MFoNBQ

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Pastry of the Year posted:

You can't say Cathy Mitchell doesn't have a sense of humor about herself, though: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q95-6MFoNBQ

I mean, Cathy Mitchell is great in like a, "she'd be a cool grandma" way, but the infomercial itself was just so... strange...

Mr.Radar
Nov 5, 2005

You guys aren't going to believe this, but that guy is our games teacher.

Zipperelli. posted:

Sent to me by a buddy.

YouTuber Mike Jeavons went a week making only dinners out of that cook book and (like most of his food videos) pretty much everything he made belongs in this thread:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og9Ozr7S5JA

Sanguinary Novel
Jan 27, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

Okay let's do this

I just love how the line of mayo/canned cheese makes this fish look so pissed off that he's being ridden by prawns.

UWBW
Aug 3, 2013

Permanently banned from the Alamo
Told a coworker to send me pictures of ugly food. He did it, alright. I don't even know what the hell this is.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

UWBW posted:

Told a coworker to send me pictures of ugly food. He did it, alright. I don't even know what the hell this is.

Greasy pesto, drum stick from malnourished chicken, tumor.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

UWBW posted:

That exact picture appeared on the first page of result while searching "rotten shrimp" earlier in google image.

the universe works in mysterious ways

also note the cat picture on the second line

SpaceGoatFarts has a new favorite as of 16:49 on Dec 22, 2016

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

I'm the Flavor Detective

pizza... rules?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Pastry of the Year posted:

I'm the Flavor Detective

pizza... rules?

I know this looks like an anal eruption, but barbecue sauce pizza is loving delicious and I would eat the crap out of this.

Yawgmoth
Sep 10, 2003

This post is cursed!
I am trying so hard not to laugh at work here but this is honestly the best part of this year for me.

Cerepol
Dec 2, 2011

Yawgmoth posted:

I am trying so hard not to laugh at work here but this is honestly the best part of this year for me.

It's me I'm the 1 quart of standard formula brown sauce

EDIT: No wait I'm the important french mustard

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Yawgmoth posted:

I just laughed out loud at work.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I've been vaguely keeping an eye out for months for an opportunity to drop ":eng101: in deep enough water the eggs are usually called the crabs" into casual conversation.

Your Computer
Oct 3, 2008

Grimey Drawer
I want to make this recipe, but can I skip the part where I pour lemon juice slices into deep gashes in the bottom of my hands? :(

Prism
Dec 22, 2007

yospos

Your Computer posted:

I want to make this recipe, but can I skip the part where I pour lemon juice slices into deep gashes in the bottom of my hands? :(

That must be done for the entire thirty hours or the recipe is a wash. However, you can't pour it. You have to use slices of lemon juice. It doesn't have the same texture with liquid.

My favourite line in isolation is 'Be filled with bread or toast or a combination of these two extremes'.

OBAMNA PHONE
Aug 7, 2002
milk the eggs, smashmouth

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

Sweet Christ I can't stop laughing. "Be filled with bread or toast or a combination of these two extremes"

E: At least it can destroy people who are unacquainted with mayonnaise

Fritz Coldcockin has a new favorite as of 18:23 on Dec 22, 2016