Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

hi id like to order the nothing platter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer

McGlockenshire posted:

So who wants to bet that the nuke thing is a distraction for Conway: Trump will not pursue immigration ban based solely on religion

What difference does it make if it's based on country of origin if the countries are all majority Muslim lol?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Turdfuzz posted:

hi id like to order the nothing platter

Sir,

This is the right place, one nothing platter coming up

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/pixelatedboat/status/811674858304086016

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

fits my needs posted:

What difference does it make if it's based on country of origin if the countries are all majority Muslim lol?

Yeah don't get this poo poo twisted, discriminating against muslims is great and all but discriminating against anyone brown? that's downright tremendous.

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

fits my needs posted:

it matters ok

just like how you fire black people for being 2 minutes late instead of because you hate black people

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
The funny thing about Obama's plans to proliferate more nukes was I always figured the backroom meaning behind it was "Russia can no longer be trusted to non-proliferate." The Trump reasoning is "Putin wants to have a nuke party, yayyyy"

Addamere
Jan 3, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the trump meaning is always the better meaning and the only meaning that ever existed in the first place you wrongthinker

the black husserl
Feb 25, 2005

Also the immigration ban is nightmarish but the point is not to prevent muslims from coming into this country, it's to begin the process of dehumanizing muslims so that it doesn't seem too strange when America starts putting them in camps.

It's already begun really, I'm sure plenty of us will have holiday meals where our family members casually suggest killing them all. I know I will!

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/811975049431416832

I really feel like the thread is sleeping on this one

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
unless he's specially targeting the standard middle Eastern countries, he's going to start loving over large amounts of non-muslims who live in muslim-majority nations. he's even doing so by targeting the middle East

Christians in Egypt
Chinese/Indians from Malaysia
Chinese from Indonesia
Indians from Pakistan

Probably many many more

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
always be trying to dts

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Niton posted:

yea with nukes

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/811977223326625792

donald j trump is tweeting about nukes

this will go well

We're all going to die.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

the black husserl posted:

Also the immigration ban is nightmarish but the point is not to prevent muslims from coming into this country, it's to begin the process of dehumanizing muslims so that it doesn't seem too strange when America starts putting them in camps.

It's already begun really, I'm sure plenty of us will have holiday meals where our family members casually suggest killing them all. I know I will!

I used to have a relative like that, then he went to Iraq and came back a die-hard democrat. My family will be eaten first.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Philip Rivers posted:

Trump thread: we're dts

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

the black husserl posted:

ya we can close the borders and when it inevitably turns out like it has been all along that the most dangerous thing to an american (other than themselves) is another american, i guess they'll sell it like we have no choice.

good thing Korematsu still stands, because concentration camps are apparently enshrined in the constitution.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

death to 'SAmerica

Serf
May 5, 2011

I stay dts

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
I imagine Newt is feeling pretty burnt that trump just refers to him as "someone"

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
im Down to Swamp

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
DTS makes me think of the mighty ouroborous making GBS threads into its own mouth, forever

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Down To poo poo

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

Fallen Rib

swampland posted:

I imagine Newt is feeling pretty burnt that trump just refers to him as "someone"

AP story from yesterday was saying 'a Trump advisor' instead of Newt Gingrich.

Hahaha, welcome to the dustbin of history you fat gently caress.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

actually we will always be trying to Do Trump poo poo

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Trump names Sean Spicer as press secretary, rounds out communications staff

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...m=.a868c805b8d3

I can't tell you how happy I am that this is the last day of work.

redneck nazgul
Apr 25, 2013

hopefully trump continues to use DTS and it causes every military member/veteran to suffer bouts of bureaucracy-induced PTSD and refuse to acknowledge trump's orders

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

A big boy....

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Actually, we will always be trying to DTS.

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

no hope hicks :(

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

ex post facho posted:

starting a list of guns to buy early next year:

- 9mm x2
- .22 rifle and 10,000 rounds
- Shotgun
- Moisin
- Revolver

i'm just getting a mosin with enough old soviet ammo to stock a middle east rebellion.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

pathetic little tramp posted:

AP story from yesterday was saying 'a Trump advisor' instead of Newt Gingrich.

Hahaha, welcome to the dustbin of history you fat gently caress.

He made the incredibly stupid mistake of taking it upon himself to align trumps rhetoric with his actions. why the family values dude who ditches wives constantly when they get old or sick thought that was how this game works is beyond me

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

KiteAuraan posted:

i'm just getting a mosin with enough old soviet ammo to stock a middle east rebellion.

Way ahead of you.

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility

Zikan posted:

no hope hicks :(

https://twitter.com/jaketapper/status/812009329935183877

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

Philip Rivers posted:

I'm always DTS

mlmp08
Jul 11, 2004

Prepare for my priapic projectile's exalted penetration
Nap Ghost

redneck nazgul posted:

hopefully trump continues to use DTS and it causes every military member/veteran to suffer bouts of bureaucracy-induced PTSD and refuse to acknowledge trump's orders

Give me my loving money I filled out the voucher weeks ago!!!

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
The OA going to poo poo in the last episode is possibly intentional as your disappointment mirrors the five's disappointment once they find out the whole story was just made up and didn't happen

Also can someone in the press who still got a spine left ask Trump to define what he means by "Drain the swamp" and ask how it fits into his cabinet picks

pushpins
Sep 11, 2006

Title text (optional; no images are allowed, only text)

Spoondick posted:

they could kidnap celene dion and force her to perform at gunpoint

Celene Dion would have sang for Cruz

LonsomeSon
Nov 22, 2009

A fishperson in an intimidating hat!

ymgve posted:

Also can someone in the press who still got a spine left ask Trump to define what he means by "Drain the swamp" and ask how it fits into his cabinet picks

First, :lol: at 'someone in the press who still got a spine' as if that was remotely possible, and

Second, he's been shouting MAGA for going on two years and as of yet nobody has even tried to pin him down on what that actually means, why would this trend not continue?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Joementum posted:

It's fascinating that Trump tweeting about something makes our media instantly forget we're already doing the thing he's tweeting about.

Obama is only giving you
Things you joke about with your friends inside your living room
The only difference is Trumps got the balls* to say it
In front of y'all and he don't gotta be false or sugarcoated at all

*ed

Bonus Quote:

paranoid randroid posted:

its because Trump is a blithering idiot who just kind of swings sentences around like a bowling ball in a burlap sack

• Locked thread