Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I'm playing Take 19 days off. Very fun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Pablo Gigante posted:

Gonna beat Plague of Shadows tonight, it's extremely good and I might like it even more than the main Shovel Knight campaign (which is also amazing). Also might play some FFXV and maybe Dishonored 2 if I have enough time after Xmas shopping.

EDIT: And maybe A Link Between Worlds too

I like playing plague knight better than shovel knight. Mastering his movement is really satisfying. Staying up in the air and pwning bosses really quickly ftw

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Ristolaz posted:

I like playing plague knight better than shovel knight. Mastering his movement is really satisfying. Staying up in the air and pwning bosses really quickly ftw

He's way more fun. I don't think that Specter Knight is going to top that movement.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Bobnumerotres posted:

hmu if you wanna play some poe together dude

fr sure man, got caught up doing chrismas stuff but i should be on in a couple hours

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Evil Eagle posted:

He's way more fun. I don't think that Specter Knight is going to top that movement.

Yeah it's gonna be tough to beat, but it's gonna be more shovel knight at the very least so I'm pumped

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I think he's saying I pull my nut sack repeatedly to jack off.

i thought he was saying youre a big dicked fag

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

Wormskull has several pairs of socks and a piece of a computer desk and likely an entire one

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

i thought he was saying youre a big dicked fag

Hell, I'll take it.

Control Volume
Dec 31, 2008

[thinking about big dicked fags] Ill take it too

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

Hell, I'll take it.

Okay well let's see it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I read it as the tiny low hanging fruits were my nuts, and that when I jack off I pull on my tiny nuts to make the come come out and then I shoot the come underneath the keyboard tray of my desk (Though I face the part of my desk without the tray since I hate using one so that's inaccurate) or into a bunch of socks.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I read it as the tiny low hanging fruits were my nuts, and that when I jack off I pull on my tiny nuts to make the come come out and then I shoot the come underneath the keyboard tray of my desk (Though I face the part of my desk without the tray since I hate using one so that's inaccurate) or into a bunch of socks.

thats a lot of nuts

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Fungah! posted:

fr sure man, got caught up doing chrismas stuff but i should be on in a couple hours

i start workin now, but i think i have you on steam. would be down to play tomorrow

anyway its friday somewhere rn. gonna be a slow night so im playing enter the gungeon to kill time

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

me reading my computer: ugh, i think he's talking about edwin pulling on his

[guy selling food at a ballgame] Nuts! Hot salty nuts! *sees Knucs post* Oh my God, he's talking about his

[birdwatcher] Tallywhacker! A blue spotted tallywhacker!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

lmao austin powers movies for the mf win

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j9nWvfqVCec&t=40s

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

I'll be spending the evening freeing up some photo space in ffxv. Holler if you recognise this feel.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

It's old ycs canon that Edwin is proud of his large nuts. Saying they're small and that he abuses them probably pissed him off more than he'll admit.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

thats a lot of nuts

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[guy selling food at a ballgame] Nuts! Hot salty nuts! *sees Knucs post* Oh my God, he's talking about his

Lmao dude I watch all the Austin powers movies like twice a year.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Whenever anybody in ear shot of me, ever, for the last fifteen years, says the word "sex" I immediately pop my head up and say "Yes please! *exaggerated Austin Powers getting the wind knocked out of him sound*"

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

yeah baby

Soral
May 30, 2009

congrats to wormskull for the big dick and nuts

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Lmao dude I watch all the Austin powers movies like twice a year.

Same. I even love Goldmember very deeply, despite it's flaws and how much people hate it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Same. I even love Goldmember very deeply, despite it's flaws and how much people hate it.

same

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Wormskull posted:

Goldmember has some of the funniest scenes ever put to film

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

austin powers eating asparagus as he pees behind the fountain

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

every time anyone in real life or in fiction talks about having a mole in their organisation i start thinking about the mole scene

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Austin Powers ftmfw

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Hitman, FFXIV, some VR stuff.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

I ended up playing the NieR Automata demo (awesome) and a little bit of Rogue Galaxy (also awesome)

Now I get to drive 8 hours down to North Carolina

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

Gonna do as many sequence breaks in oot 3ds as I can. I hope I can master the DOOM JUMP. Why do sequence breakers/speed runners give the strangest names to everything?

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

I was planning to make the 4-day weekend one long Divinity: Original Sin marathon but I'm feeling Hitman today. Divinity later, probably.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I played a bit of the gravity rush 2 demo and thought it was awful

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Pablo Gigante posted:

I ended up playing the NieR Automata demo (awesome) and a little bit of Rogue Galaxy (also awesome)

Now I get to drive 8 hours down to North Carolina

where in NC ?

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Final Fantasy XV