Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Imagine if the cowboys played in the NFC West, they'd finish with 8 or 9 wins this season

Would they play Seattle ten times?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relentlessboredomm
Oct 15, 2006

It's Sic Semper Tyrannis. You said, "Ever faithful terrible lizard."

FizFashizzle posted:

First Princess Leia now Todd Bowles?

Jesus Christ 2016

This is how I found out about Carrie Fisher. drat.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

We think alike, friend. I hope the Bengals win it all before you must shuffle off this mortal coil

:hf:

They won't but I'll still cheer for them

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Lord Waffle Beard posted:

Imagine if the cowboys played in the NFC West, they'd finish with 8 or 9 wins this season

Wait I'm confused. The Cowboys are 3-2 in the division and 9-0 out of their division. Are you saying they'd lose more out-of-division games if they played in the NFC West? Are you saying they'd play 3 games against Seattle? I'm utterly fascinated by this. How does your idiot brain work?

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
LWB dunking on you nerds constantly is really funny

corn on the cop
Oct 12, 2012

Break what must be broken, once for all, that's all, and take the suffering on oneself.

― Corey Dostoyevsky

Time posted:

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Edit: WRONG FUCKIN THREAD

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Time posted:

For real, but also aggravating.

TheChirurgeon posted:

Wait I'm confused. The Cowboys are 3-2 in the division and 9-0 out of their division. Are you saying they'd lose more out-of-division games if they played in the NFC West? Are you saying they'd play 3 games against Seattle? I'm utterly fascinated by this. How does your idiot brain work?

What's your thought process here? Is it "Hmmmm, this guy is an idiot and a troll. Maybe if I engage with him and drop some wicked logic bombs he will go away."? Or do you think the rest of us are impressed by you knocking down strawman opinions? I'm struggling to understand why so many people keep pissing into the wind that is LWB's "arguments".

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Time posted:

Yeah he utterly wrecks them owned bitch.

a patagonian cavy
Jan 12, 2009

UUA CVG 230000 KZID /RM TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF THE BENGALS DYNASTY

CharlestheHammer posted:

Yeah he utterly wrecks them owned bitch.

This but unironically

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
I mean he posts word and people reply, I mean he steals your words from you and you can't get those back.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i'm bringing up the chart and it appears that kawalimus is the true dunk boy, having made lord waffle beard drop a "logic bomb" at one time. lower and offset to one side is parmesan basil who made most people drop them, disguised as dunking. this is known as pseudodunking and is for Hot piece of shits only.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Next season no one will post without irony

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream

blue squares posted:

Next season no one will post without irony

The NBA thread is good because it is only earnest posting and honest love

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Time posted:

The NBA thread is good because it is only earnest posting and honest love

Yeah but you have to post about basketball....

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

basketball is good. i'm sad that i discovered that later in life because my grandma was somehow the only one in my entire family that would watch it. on the other hand if i was tied to yet another bottom of the barrel arizona team i'd probably just read a book whenever i got the urge to watch sports.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/vikings/status/812465949727223808

will_colorado
Jun 30, 2007

TJ Ward is out this week. goddamnit :mad:

also,

not the first time this year they've had an issue with touchdowns.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

https://twitter.com/phillybirdzz/status/812466743759278080

TheChirurgeon
Aug 7, 2002

Remember how good you are
Taco Defender

Chichevache posted:

What's your thought process here? Is it "Hmmmm, this guy is an idiot and a troll. Maybe if I engage with him and drop some wicked logic bombs he will go away."? Or do you think the rest of us are impressed by you knocking down strawman opinions? I'm struggling to understand why so many people keep pissing into the wind that is LWB's "arguments".

In this case I really want to know what kind of madness powers the gears that lead to this kind of statement. Yeah, you're probably right, in that it's nonsense trolling and the only thought was "hehe look at the dumb poo poo I can post that people will respond to" but if he's not, and these are real opinions/thoughts coming from a diseased mind, I'm kind of medically fascinated with how they're made

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

TheChirurgeon posted:

In this case I really want to know what kind of madness powers the gears that lead to this kind of statement. Yeah, you're probably right, in that it's nonsense trolling and the only thought was "hehe look at the dumb poo poo I can post that people will respond to" but if he's not, and these are real opinions/thoughts coming from a diseased mind, I'm kind of medically fascinated with how they're made

He's a fyad troll why is this so hard for you

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

I was talking to peachy Peach about kissy Kiss. He bought me a soda.

Chichevache posted:

For real, but also aggravating.

He actually posts earnestly, like parm.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Cavauro posted:

i'm bringing up the chart and it appears that kawalimus is the true dunk boy, having made lord waffle beard drop a "logic bomb" at one time. lower and offset to one side is parmesan basil who made most people drop them, disguised as dunking. this is known as pseudodunking and is for Hot piece of shits only.

I think will find that anyone who posts unibomber-like manifestos is not trolling.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

I'm sorry you got owned by Parm

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

I prefer to think of LWB as a genuine, earnest, Seahawks mega-homer. There's no ironic meta agenda to troll TFF and get people wound up about how much the Hawks rule, he is literally the guy in green and blue face paint and a 12 jersey screaming his face off in the nosebleed seats spilling beer on the people in front of him.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

He actually posts earnestly, like parm.

No. One's a troll the other's a gimmick.

D-LINK
Oct 1, 2007

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

No. One's a troll the other's a gimmick.

Sorry, but long before LWB posted in tff, he posted in , sometimes still posts in fyad, and was exposed as earnest, and parm's goodbye screed exposed him as well. You guys are free to think otherwise if it makes you happier to do so

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Parm's manifesto was just the progression of his "nice" act to the next level.

He never used to post like that either. It used to be all about Alex Smith until he hit upon this gimmick obsessed with righteousness.

Lord Waffle Beard
Dec 7, 2013
Us 12s need to stand together

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

https://twitter.com/ceeflashpee84/status/812481485383016448

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

MY NIGGA D-LINK posted:

I think will find that anyone who posts unibomber-like manifestos is not trolling.

And they're both right.

Lol adrian peterson got hurt in the nuts

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/PAOnTheMic/status/812488753558253568

:drat:

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I hope that hashtag starts trending

schweens
Jan 14, 2011

kakarot ain't got shit on me

Jokes on them. Thats right where Rodgers wants them

Darth Brooks
Jan 15, 2005

I do not wear this mask to protect me. I wear it to protect you from me.

The Vikings season has made the transition from tragedy to comedy.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Chichevache posted:

Breaking news: after several years of research I have determined that the team that scores the most points during a game has a 100% chance of winning.

I think you'll find that four teams in this very season have scored the most points in a game and not won :smug:

Febreeze
Oct 24, 2011

I want to care, butt I dont

Jiminy Christmas! Shoes! posted:

Parm's manifesto was just the progression of his "nice" act to the next level.

He never used to post like that either. It used to be all about Alex Smith until he hit upon this gimmick obsessed with righteousness.

Parm was a normal regular poster who just hated Smith until he lost that stupid toxx and then the stupid gimmick started

That toxx backfired for everyone but props to parm for owning it and turning it into something that made everyone hate him more on purpose

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

The earnest dog and the troll dog are both aware of their effect on the surrounding pup pups. Their DNA is 99.9% equally refreshing

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

TheChirurgeon posted:

LWD is saying the Cowboys had a cakewalk facing teams like the Giants and Redskins but would be utterly hosed right now if they were instead facing powerhouse teams like the Rams and 49ers.

Now I want to see a Browns/Jags/Bears/49ers super division.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen

Right. The old "I accidentally sat on a banana" excuse.

• Locked thread