Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

raumdeuter sounds like someone who worked on the nazi nuke program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM
Wow lots of good new terms to use in my match day posting:

200+ goalimpact
Raumdeuter
B2B volante
Juego de Posicion
Shadow Striker
Elite Counterpresser
Trequartista gem from Dinamo Zagreb

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

raumdeuter b2b volante at berghain this weekend

Still B.A.E
Mar 24, 2012

straight up brolic posted:

Lol

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Mods rename me the world's best raumdeuter

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

all of these people despise zidane and real madrid so the current unbeaten run has been hilarious.

I guess that would make Zidane a Rammstein

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

atomic gog posted:

Wow lots of good new terms to use in my match day posting:

200+ goalimpact
Raumdeuter
B2B volante
Juego de Posicion
Shadow Striker
Elite Counterpresser
Trequartista gem from Dinamo Zagreb

Are you reading these from a Coachella poster?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

wicka posted:

Lmao

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo

dj shadow striker upstairs at Panorama bar

Ungratek
Aug 2, 2005

wicka posted:

loving lol

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

JFairfax posted:

lebensraumdeuter
Hell, I laughed.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

blue footed boobie posted:

As far as I can tell a raumdeuter exists only in football manager and Muller is the only raumdeuter.

Steven Naismith is another one according to a surprising number of journalists. Sometimes he deuts so much raum its like he's not even there.

eleven extra elephants
Feb 16, 2007

Menschliches! Allzumenschliches!!
the only football term i care to know is 'athletic'

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

heh

Poonior Toilett
Aug 21, 2004

m'lady

wicka posted:

potm

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
On Oscar

quote:

Yeah, this is another reason Americans will never get all the way into soccer. The structure of professional leagues just make no sense (and this is coming from a decent soccer fan who played the game his whole life).

Can you imagine if Russell Westbrook all the sudden just got bought by a team from Ukraine, or Bryce Harper got bought to a team from South Africa, and we never got to watch them play again? This whole thing is insane. $70,000 per day is also an embarrassment.

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

trem_two posted:

(and this is coming from a decent soccer fan who played the game his whole life).

rename me "decent soccer fan"

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

Yet moving the entire team franchise to another city is perfectly okay.

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Ewar Woowar posted:

Yet moving the entire team franchise to another city is perfectly okay.
This is another Billy Haisley gem. He literally thinks that footballers of x talent or above should only be allowed to play in England, Spain, Italy, and Germany.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

a straight knock-out tournament where all teams in the country are allowed to compete? Complete nonsense

A season where the schedule is determined by an algorithm incorporating astrological position, climatology and previous year's performance because there are too few games in the year for every team to play each other? Totally logical.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

wicka posted:

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Jason Sextro posted:

a straight knock-out tournament where all teams in the country are allowed to compete? Complete nonsense

A season where the schedule is determined by an algorithm incorporating astrological position, climatology and previous year's performance because there are too few games in the year for every team to play each other? Totally logical.

Watching a sport that is played in other countries? Unthinkable

dex_sda
Oct 11, 2012

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
I have been a PASSIONATE Swans supporter for over 15 years and it troubles me to see the STATE the club is in now. I'm going to speak from the heart here but Bobblehead Bradley NEEDS TO GO. Not tomorrow, not next week, NOW. He has not got a clue what he is doing and every time he speaks he reminds me of an NFL coach, which is OK if he wants to coach roid monkey machines in protective clothing groping each other, but this is FOOTBALL, not NFL or SOCCER as you may like to call it Bobblehead. I was there when we were in League One. I shouted from the terraces when Ferre Bodde, Jason Scotland and Willy Gueret were playing for us. I was there when Kenny Jackett managed us. I was there when Martinez managed us. I was there when we won promotion. I was there when we won the Capital One Cup. I was there when we beat Valencia. I have cried, laughed, smiled, sobbed, shouted, sneered, sworn, all whilst SUPPORTING my beloved Swans at the Liberty Stadium and Huw Jenkins is RIPPING the club's heart apart for the the sake of filling his own pocket. Why is this clown Bobblehead in charge? Big Sam was available, Alan Curbishley was available, Marcelino was available so why did we get Bobblehead? The slimy Americans want to extend their fanbase to the States so these plastic fans can support a team managed by an underqualified American coach whos best achievement to date was drawing with England at the World Cup. These PLASTICS won't be supporting us when we are in the Championship, but I will be there, shouting, encouraging, URGING my team to go forward and get a goal. And I will be there again, on Boxing Day, where we will play West Ham, drinking myself to death on Grouse after the match. No doubt we will lose, but I wear my heart on my sleeve but I don't know for how much longer. Bobblehead has ruined my optimism, he has ruined my spirit, and he will ruin my CHRISTMAS as well. Sigs must be fed up of playing with the shite he's surrounded with. Fabs, I love the man but he too must be getting pissed off with the pathetic excuse of a defense we have. I've no idea why we don't play Llorente every game, he was a striker sought after by every major club a few seasons ago and has proved with us he gets goals. Borja needs more minutes, we paid a lot of money for him and he barely features. Fulton offers NOTHING, we need Jack Cork or Britts in there. I can see an exodus in January of our only Premier League quality players leaving whilst Bobblehead signs his mates from the MLS. Club's a loving JOKE!!! Give us our club back from these Americans or we will be back in League One before you know it. Do the right thing Huw, sack Bobblehead and bring in a PROPER MANAGER. Give Rowett a chance.
zrab Passionate Swansea Fan For Over 15 Years

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Holy poo poo Alan Curbishley as a viable manager is the craziest part of that, he's been out of a manager job for almost a decade

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

I have been a PASSIONATE Swans supporter for over 15 years and it troubles me to see the STATE the club is in now. I'm going to speak from the heart here but Bobblehead Bradley NEEDS TO GO. Not tomorrow, not next week, NOW. He has not got a clue what he is doing and every time he speaks he reminds me of an NFL coach, which is OK if he wants to coach roid monkey machines in protective clothing groping each other, but this is FOOTBALL, not NFL or SOCCER as you may like to call it Bobblehead. I was there when we were in League One. I shouted from the terraces when Ferre Bodde, Jason Scotland and Willy Gueret were playing for us. I was there when Kenny Jackett managed us. I was there when Martinez managed us. I was there when we won promotion. I was there when we won the Capital One Cup. I was there when we beat Valencia. I have cried, laughed, smiled, sobbed, shouted, sneered, sworn, all whilst SUPPORTING my beloved Swans at the Liberty Stadium and Huw Jenkins is RIPPING the club's heart apart for the the sake of filling his own pocket. Why is this clown Bobblehead in charge? Big Sam was available, Alan Curbishley was available, Marcelino was available so why did we get Bobblehead? The slimy Americans want to extend their fanbase to the States so these plastic fans can support a team managed by an underqualified American coach whos best achievement to date was drawing with England at the World Cup. These PLASTICS won't be supporting us when we are in the Championship, but I will be there, shouting, encouraging, URGING my team to go forward and get a goal. And I will be there again, on Boxing Day, where we will play West Ham, drinking myself to death on Grouse after the match. No doubt we will lose, but I wear my heart on my sleeve but I don't know for how much longer. Bobblehead has ruined my optimism, he has ruined my spirit, and he will ruin my CHRISTMAS as well. Sigs must be fed up of playing with the shite he's surrounded with. Fabs, I love the man but he too must be getting pissed off with the pathetic excuse of a defense we have. I've no idea why we don't play Llorente every game, he was a striker sought after by every major club a few seasons ago and has proved with us he gets goals. Borja needs more minutes, we paid a lot of money for him and he barely features. Fulton offers NOTHING, we need Jack Cork or Britts in there. I can see an exodus in January of our only Premier League quality players leaving whilst Bobblehead signs his mates from the MLS. Club's a loving JOKE!!! Give us our club back from these Americans or we will be back in League One before you know it. Do the right thing Huw, sack Bobblehead and bring in a PROPER MANAGER. Give Rowett a chance.
zrab Passionate Swansea Fan For Over 15 Years

Don't post sassassin's blog posts here.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

wicka posted:

:D

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
https://mobile.twitter.com/Arsenal/status/812764799096360960

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
lmao yaya snowgo. Wrong thread, I guess.

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

Holy poo poo Alan Curbishley as a viable manager is the craziest part of that, he's been out of a manager job for almost a decade

Rips curbs said a guy got raped once on live TV and isn't allowed to work again

advanced statsman
Dec 26, 2012

ISLAM FC

blue footed boobie posted:

lmao yaya snowgo. Wrong thread, I guess.

right thread

wicka
Jun 28, 2007

Like four of these are wrong thread, the rest are terrible.

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

fat gay nonce posted:

Rips curbs said a guy got raped once on live TV and isn't allowed to work again

That was Pardew

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

sebzilla posted:

That was Pardew

I think he did it aswell. Souness did it on Irish TV once, too.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

My favorite is mistle tozil because it will lead to cognitive dissonance in everyone that pronounces his name oerzil "like it's supposed to be"

straight up brolic fucked around with this message at 02:39 on Dec 26, 2016

Ewar Woowar
Feb 25, 2007

My favorite is mistle tozil because it will cognitive dissonance to everyone that pronounces his name oerzil "like it's supposed to be"

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

My favorite is mistle tozil because it will lead to cognitive dissonance in everyone that pronounces his name oerzil "like it's supposed to be"

Do you consider mesut Ozil a ramsdeuter?

Brony Car
May 22, 2014

by Cyrano4747

An Actual Bear
Feb 15, 2012

troll football strikes again :troll:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Lol