Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

It looks like a fairly regular arm to this gamer.

It looks small and weak relative to what I'm used to, personally

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

fozzy fosbourne posted:

It looks small and weak relative to what I'm used to, personally

The name of the man with the large arms you admire?

Fututor Magnus
Feb 22, 2016

by FactsAreUseless

net cafe scandal posted:

It looks like a fairly regular arm to this gamer.

if you zoom out it looks weird and awesome, im phoneposting btw so thats why it looks cool to me. loving his arm and hope it cuts that same bizarre silhouette in game.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

I didn't appreciate you waking us up so early.

sorry but me and The Jooste needed breakfast in bed

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

:captainpop:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ0MVv6ijyY

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

how is that dead-eyed monster being paid to host anything

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

at the date posted:

your being mean for no reason.

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

at the date posted:

I doubt he got paid he basically runs and sets up TGA based on his own extreme love and enthusiasm for video gaming.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

at the date posted:

Geoff Keighley is a good man, or at the very least, a decent man.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Geoff Keighley is a good man, or at the very least, a decent man.

He didn't kill his wife, for starters

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

at the date posted:

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

I'm watching a documentary about Guantanamo bay and it's frightening just how close Black Site from GZ is to it.
Right down to the type, style and color of spotlights on fences and different watchtowers to the concertina wire patterns on top.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
https://twitter.com/realgdt/status/812830619524702208

drat, Guillermo Del Toro is a ride or die

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

He's right

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Guillermo del Tordatassup

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lol what a g

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
https://twitter.com/hideo_kojima_en/status/812992992814338048

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

daddy

Jared Kush
Mar 4, 2015

by zen death robot
He's the Coldplay of video games. In the same way Coldplay just mimicked Radiohead's The Bends for their whole career while Radiohead moved on to truly groundbreaking stuff, here's H Koje with more mens' asses.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

T r a v i s posted:

He's the Coldplay of video games. In the same way Coldplay just mimicked Radiohead's The Bends for their whole career while Radiohead moved on to truly groundbreaking stuff, here's H Koje with more mens' asses.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaMtsAe4kdI

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
maybe more mens asses is exactly what we need

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol I was thinking of playing these again because I tried out Let It Die and it wasn't doing anything for me

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

Lol I was thinking of playing these again because I tried out Let It Die and it wasn't doing anything for me

theyre both fuckin great, two of my favorite games ever. ig ot killer is dead in some humble bundle but apparently it sucks, so i havent played it yet. i'll have to try it out

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Fungah! posted:

theyre both fuckin great, two of my favorite games ever

I rented 2 first because the cover looked loving cool and after watching the opening cutscene I popped the disc out and thought "i have to play 1 to figure out what the gently caress this game is about". Then I played 1, got all excited to play 2, booted it up and it still makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and I got compeltely trolled

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I rented 2 first because the cover looked loving cool and after watching the opening cutscene I popped the disc out and thought "i have to play 1 to figure out what the gently caress this game is about". Then I played 1, got all excited to play 2, booted it up and it still makes absolutely no sense whatsoever and I got compeltely trolled

lmfao

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

In Training posted:

lmao

my favorite troll in those gmes is how the pre-release hype for 2 was all about how youd get to play as the last boss of the first game and i got hype as poo poo for a vergil-style alternate playstyle. then it turns out you play as him for one super gimmcky boss fight and he never shows up again. he even kills 2 bosses offscreen for you and you dont get to play as him

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

T r a v i s posted:

t(-_-t)

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

In Training posted:

Hahahahaha

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is Killer is Dead any cool? Let it Die has a sweet aesthetic but the gameplay is weirdly stiff and its a free to play game so, meh. I was never interested in lollipop chainsaw and kinda wrote off suda/grasshopper as kinda creatively bunk at some point.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I should have listened to sylvia...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtAQgChJZwg&t=137s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
got lollipop chainsaw the day it came out, it was win

• Locked thread