Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021

If he gets done for doping, the fact that he posed for a publicity photo will become even better

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spangly A
May 14, 2009

God help you if ever you're caught on these shores

A man's ambition must indeed be small
To write his name upon a shithouse wall
his girlfriend presumably saw this advert and then bought samir a treatment anyway and is surprised

that's my fave bit

edogawa rando
Mar 20, 2007

People who have any part of football aren't exactly known for their intelligence or sound judgement are they? This thread is testament to that.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Spangly A posted:

his girlfriend presumably saw this advert and then bought samir a treatment anyway and is surprised

that's my fave bit

Lol if you think she did anything other than google "treatment, location" before loving off with a nasri backed credit card 😂

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL
just a small change and it all makes sense
https://streamable.com/be2vl

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

ephex posted:

Lol.

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

ephex posted:

Very nice lol

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

pik_d posted:

If he gets done for doping, the fact that he posed for a publicity photo will become even better
lol if he gets done for doping by the Spanish before anyone in Barcelona or Real Madrid

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Crazy Ted posted:

lol if he gets done for doping by the Spanish before anyone in Barcelona or Real Madrid

Nasri is

1) not Spanish
2) doesn't play for a big team
3) did all this in not-Spain

Spain will hammer Nasri to make a big show of actually doing something while not harming their own interests

jre
Sep 2, 2011

To the cloud ?

Jesus christ :trumppop: to all of this. A christmas miracle

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

jre posted:

Jesus christ :trumppop: to all of this. A happy ending to the Christmas season

fixed

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/IndyFootball/status/814429836403937284

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Love this

funkybottoms
Oct 28, 2010

Funky Bottoms is a land man
guess nobody told him you're supposed to see the drip doctor after you cheat

oliwan
Jul 20, 2005

by Nyc_Tattoo
Our Doctors Will Make You Drip.™

PirateBob
Jun 14, 2003

British media ftw

Lenin Riefenstahl
Sep 18, 2003

That's enough! Out of here, you tubs of beer!

It's so perfect....

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

I feel like this is pretty extreme for going to a fancy brothel, but you know, whatever

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/817139053850226688

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

pik_d posted:

I feel like this is pretty extreme for going to a fancy brothel, but you know, whatever

https://twitter.com/City_Watch/status/817139053850226688

the price of doping in La Liga (when you don't play for Barcelona or Real Madrid) is steep

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

samir nasri is a oval office so this would be pretty funny

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

big crush on Chad OMG posted:

samir nasri is a oval office so this would be pretty funny

He's also 29 so that'd effectively be his career over.

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY
Apparently it doesn't matter if there were actual performance enhancing drugs in the IV bag. He can just be banned for getting an IV without some special exemption.

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagahagagagagagaggagahahajahahaha

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

Actually this is kind of going over into sad territory because you know all the Barcelona and Madrid players are doped up as gently caress but the Spanish FA doesn't give a poo poo.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

blue footed boobie posted:

Apparently it doesn't matter if there were actual performance enhancing drugs in the IV bag. He can just be banned for getting an IV without some special exemption.

What!?

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Read the article I posted above, it describes the rule he violated

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
when will they ever respect the women's game?

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Crazy Ted posted:

Actually this is kind of going over into sad territory because you know all the Barcelona and Madrid players are doped up as gently caress but the Spanish FA doesn't give a poo poo.

they do give a poo poo, they don't want it coming out and the Spanish government are helping them make sure it does not come out!

Show us Fuentes' blood bags!!!

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
Didnt a judge rule not to destroy the fuentes blood bags? what ever came of that? nothing, im sure. but anything specifically?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

trem_two posted:

Read the article I posted above, it describes the rule he violated

I obviously didn't understand it. Idiota

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

WADA infusions over 50ml without a TUE are considered doping violation and the drip whores do litre bags of fluid + vitamins

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!

Bea Nanner posted:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahagagagahagagagagagaggagahahajahahaha

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

WADA infusions over 50ml without a TUE are considered doping violation and the drip whores do litre bags of fluid + vitamins

I mean is it the process of getting the IV to begin with or just any type of intravenous infusion? I really don't give a gently caress but for them to be like "oh yeah, you have to ask us to get a saline drip." Would be pretty bullshit level of "this is where we have to go because people are goddamn pedantic and will say we never told them they couldn't do drugs on their own."

Also 50ml is super loving small. The drip chamber is that.

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

Soulex posted:

I mean is it the process of getting the IV to begin with or just any type of intravenous infusion? I really don't give a gently caress but for them to be like "oh yeah, you have to ask us to get a saline drip." Would be pretty bullshit level of "this is where we have to go because people are goddamn pedantic and will say we never told them they couldn't do drugs on their own."

Also 50ml is super loving small. The drip chamber is that.

Any type of IV infusion, you don't have to ask WADA directly but a doctor needs to file a TUE with them.

50ml is not that small. Most medications if needed to be given can be diluted in 10-20 ml if needed.

A drip chamber is about 3 ml not 50 and there's generally only 1ml in there in normal use with 4ml deadspace in the line.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
It would own if the girlfriend had planned that from the start

Bea Nanner
Oct 20, 2003

Je suis excité!
That's some Keyser Soze poo poo.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Loving Africa Chaps posted:

Any type of IV infusion, you don't have to ask WADA directly but a doctor needs to file a TUE with them.

50ml is not that small. Most medications if needed to be given can be diluted in 10-20 ml if needed.

A drip chamber is about 3 ml not 50 and there's generally only 1ml in there in normal use with 4ml deadspace in the line.

Huh, that's interesting. I guess it also helps with hangovers and hydration. I know of emt and medics who have a bag of saline the morning after a rough night. Prevents doping but also prevents players from recovering faster or ways to do it because it's ok in a pinch but you don't want to do it every loving week.

And yeah my brain saw 50 thought 5. Good on you, thanks.

Syncopated
Oct 21, 2010

Soulex posted:

Huh, that's interesting. I guess it also helps with hangovers and hydration. I know of emt and medics who have a bag of saline the morning after a rough night. Prevents doping but also prevents players from recovering faster or ways to do it because it's ok in a pinch but you don't want to do it every loving week.

And yeah my brain saw 50 thought 5. Good on you, thanks.

Cyclists used to do IV's after races in like the 90's to increase recovery but they also put a lot of drugs in the bags so now it's ruined for everyone.

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
Even if he got done for four years he'd still retire three or four times more successful than if he'd trusted in Wenger and not in pseudo Kardashian doping scams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes

Syncopated posted:

Cyclists used to do IV's after races in like the 90's to increase recovery but they also put a lot of drugs in the bags so now it's ruined for everyone.

Not really ruined. How would anyone know unless your girlfriend posts about it on twitter.