Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I know I just made a thread-title joke a few days ago, but...

r/relationships 3.0: we have no plans to ever view each other's vags

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chichevache
Feb 17, 2010

One of the funniest posters in GIP.

Just not intentionally.

Lyrai posted:

Reading all of these terrible people makes me appreciate poo poo like http://imgur.com/gallery/DE10M this so much more.

Pro-click y'all.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Antivehicular posted:

I know I just made a thread-title joke a few days ago, but...

r/relationships 3.0: we have no plans to ever view each other's vags

That's odd because dudes have often seen one another's wangs and it isn't a huge deal, no?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pick posted:

That's odd because dudes have often seen one another's wangs and it isn't a huge deal, no?

only sports guys

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

90% of the world's relationship problems are caused by an unpredictable penis.

Incoherence
May 22, 2004

POYO AND TEAR

Pick posted:

If this were true, there wouldn't be a deep well (, actually) of MRAs and incels who have a distorted idea of how long the average penis is.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

zakharov posted:

My[22F] Bf [26M] is upset that my friend showed me her [25F] breast augmentation

what the heck

Jesus what an rear end in a top hat. My favorite part is that after he went crazy and honked his horn pulling her out of the party, they didn't do anything, he just berated her, dropped her off, and kept texting her his bullshit. Like, man, she could've stayed at the party

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Incoherence posted:

If this were true, there wouldn't be a deep well (, actually) of MRAs and incels who have a distorted idea of how long the average penis is.

again, just sports guys

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Incoherence posted:

again, just sports guys

my first double post!

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
This kid's going to get eaten by a ghost

quote:

My [13M] sisters and step sisters [10-17F] listen to these scary stories on YouTube. They send me to go turn the power back on for example when they hear a noise at night. Is it fair I am treated as the lamb that's expendable?

I may be completely misjudging this, but I feel like I am treated as the lamb. You know how people are like send the lamb out there? that's how I feel.

They like to watch these scary stories on YouTube like 5 true chilling ocean stories or something. They hear a knock at night time and I can be in my room, my younger sister comes to my room. She's 12, and she'll ask me to go look outside because she thinks she heard something. if we hear a knocking on the window from the tree branch, they wake me up.

tl;dr: Why am I the lamb people send to the sacrifice? what if like on the off chance ghostx are real and they're sending me to go look. They hear a scary noise and send me.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Dial-a-Dog posted:

This kid's going to get eaten by a ghost

He's already a ghost he just hasn't figured it out yet.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Streak posted:

He's already a ghost he just hasn't figured it out yet.

that was my favorite goosebumps

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

That's such a cute story, I love it.

He should pretend to be murdered by an axe-man or something the next time they ask, really freak em out.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pick posted:

i have been fully naked around other naked men multiple times in life (sports, drunk skinny dipping) but you don't ever look at the dick

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat

Zelder posted:

And me and my male meta have just become housemates, along with my other girlfriend. This is us getting the keys to our new house! <3
http://imgur.com/kBqJKNN

the walleyed guy on the left is legit creeping me out

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fullhouse posted:

i have been fully naked around other naked men multiple times in life (sports, drunk skinny dipping) but you don't ever look at the dick

Don't you guys pee next to one another?

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pick posted:

Don't you guys pee next to one another?

you don't look Jesus Christ pick you know nothing about men

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

in public restrooms, I guess? you still don't just look at another man's dick. i'm certain there is a Seinfeld episode about this. it is known

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Don't you have peripheral vision or are there blinders available at the entrance to the big boy potties

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Pick posted:

Don't you have peripheral vision or are there blinders available at the entrance to the big boy potties

there are usually dividers my dude

Khorne
May 1, 2002

54 40 or gently caress posted:

That party and her friends sound awesome and fun
It doesn't sound weird or awesome to me. I'd think it was funny, fnny like laughing while taking to her about it funny, that my gf went and was excited about it, and I don't get why that guy freaked out or called her trashy.

Pick posted:

I've never seen a dick in a urinal, but I just stare at the wall. I guess I've seen the side of the dude's face.

I've had people at work/school talk to me while pissing in the urinal next to me before. Not something I would do, but I guess it wasn't that awkward. Dividers aren't common where I live either.

Khorne fucked around with this message at 07:13 on Jan 4, 2017

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat

Pick posted:

no. what? no.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Pick posted:

Some urinals have small separator walls, yes.

Also my peripherals aren't good for measuring dicks

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

all pick knows about men is they are all violent abusive rapists it's not her fault

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Khorne posted:

It doesn't sound weird or awesome to me. I'd think it was funny that my gf went and was excited about it, and I don't get why that guy freaked out or called her trashy.

It sounds like it was just a funny excuse for a get together, since it apparently just went "whoa hey here they are check out these tits" then they just ordered food and hung out till crazy boyfriend pulled up

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Ranma Fan Art posted:

all pick knows about men is they are all violent abusive rapists it's not her fault

Well I mean what more do you need

burial
Sep 13, 2002

actually, that won't be necessary.
On the rare occasions when dividers aren't available, you look straight ahead. Peripheral vision does help here though; it's one of the ways you tell whether or not you need to keep staring straight ahead.

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

Soiled Meat
there's also an entire etiquette about never peeing in the urinal right next to another guy if there's any possible alternative, and also you just don't look at the other guy's dick i don't know why this is a struggle

TheIncredulousHulk
Sep 3, 2012

The unwritten rules of the men's restroom were devised specifically for mutual dick secrecy and they work goddammit

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
also you don't take some bricks out of the wall underneath the urinal and stick your head through the wall, under the urinal and have guys pee on you.

that's unacceptable

Every once in a while you hear a story of human sexual deviance so extremely left of center that it literally blows your mind. It’s even more disturbing when you're there, at the source, and can see the corroborating evidence for yourself.

One of my best buds from Southend is the manager of a chain pub in Central London.

A few weeks ago, he was standing behind the bar when a guy came up to him looking rather concerned.

“Listen mate, this is gonna sound totally insane, but I’ve just gone for a piss in the urinal and I could’ve sworn I saw an eyeball looking up from the hole.”

“I'm sorry?” my friend replies.

“Not just an eyeball, but, like, an eyebrow as well. And the eye was looking around.”

So the guy convinces my friend to have a look to put his mind at ease.

They both went to the bathroom to check on the two adjoining rooms. As they go through the first door, they discover that the place is pretty much flooded with urine. My mate comments to the guy that obviously this is not normal.

Things get stranger still when they get to the door to the second back room, which is a fire exit and should be unlocked—it isn’t. My friend gets his keys out to unlock the door, and as he begins to do so, a frantic scuffle begins behind the door. As he attempts to push it open, the handle is ripped out of his hand and a dude comes charging out of the room, soaked head to toe in piss. He pushes both my friend and the customer (who are too shocked to react) out of the way, screaming, “I didn’t do anything!” as he ran away.

By the time they regain their sense of reality, the guy has made his escape, leaving them to assess the scene of abject depravity he's left in his wake.

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/deep-inside-the-chain-pub-piss-dungeon

Dr. MonkeyThunder
Sep 21, 2005

All is, if i have grace to use it so...

NomChompsky posted:

What's the ultimate humiliation for a man? Where do we get sent

Probably this

Mameluke posted:

[33M], my [30F] girlfriend is pregnant with another guy's kid "because she wanted her child to have the best life possible". Wants me to be the father. Don't even know how to start processing this?

Have there been any updates? I'm really hoping he doesn't sign the birth certificate, or that the whole thing's made up.

Actually signing that, and raising several kids that clearly aren't yours would probably be the ultimate humiliation. ...well, unless you speak Old Norse.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

TheIncredulousHulk posted:

The unwritten rules of the men's restroom were devised specifically for mutual dick secrecy and they work goddammit

That's baffling and seems like way too much work.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ranma Fan Art posted:

Jesus Christ pick you know nothing about men

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Pick posted:

One day we'll live in a future where no one is afraid to have their dick looked at or to look at a dick but today is not that day.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Pick posted:

Ranma Fan Art posted:

Jesus Christ pick you know nothing about men

e: it's not hard (though the last one is wrong)

LGD fucked around with this message at 07:36 on Jan 4, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I don't go skinny dipping with men or pissing in urinals so I'm not familiar with this particular neurosis. All I know is I've seen oddles of tits and bush and though you didn't put your face it either without permission the rules were not so firm

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
To be fair we all already knew your knowledge of men's behaviour was spotty at best.

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS
Men at urinals are like valence electrons, they try to maximize pairwise distance from one another.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Jeffrey of YOSPOS posted:

men at urinals are like valence electrons, trying to maximize pairwise distance from one another.

nerd!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Y'alls obsession with pick is weird.