Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red_Museum
Apr 17, 2011

Shredded Hen

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

That's the most unexpected mature audiences tag I've ever scrolled down to

It sounds pretty racy according to the IMDb parents guide

Sex & Nudity
A cat admires a woman as she undresses. Only the woman's bare calf is shown.

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking
A cat intentionally gets drunk and acts intoxicated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Oh, so it does have an actual scene featuring :catdrugs:

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Red_Museum posted:

It sounds pretty racy according to the IMDb parents guide

Sex & Nudity
A cat admires a woman as she undresses. Only the woman's bare calf is shown.

Alcohol/Drugs/Smoking
A cat intentionally gets drunk and acts intoxicated.

A cat plays with a toy that clearly has catnip in it and rolls around on his back. A child sits nearby and laughs.

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

This is amazing. I had no idea it existed. What do people think about Paul Blart Mall Cop?

A women has the back of her shirt pulled up and the back of her bra is shown while fighting with Paul Blart. The women is fat and it is meant for a comic purpose.

A man is hiding in a vent when another man stabs a sharp pole through the vent multiple times. The man hiding in the vent is unharmed.

Some uses of hell, 6 uses of rear end
:monocle:

50 First Dates?

A man pretends to be getting shocked by a battery jumper cable, and a woman screams and appears distraught when she tells him that that's how her grandfather died (it's a joke).

2 obscene hand gestures, 3 sexual references, 14 scatological terms, 18 anatomical terms, 16 mild obscenities, 3 religious exclamations :aaaaa:

For some actual posters: Sherlock

Secretly a Doctor Who poster?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!
Here's to hoping they don't come up with some sort of solution....

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

And More posted:

6 uses of rear end

Oh, I've seen that movie. It was definitely for adult audiences only.

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

I stopped after the last season of Sherlock as the show got up it's own rear end and turned into a stupid joke.

Pesky Splinter
Feb 16, 2011

A worried pug.
On the subject of Sherlock posters:
Basil Rathbone:

"Don't make me loving shoot you, Watson"

Peter Cushing:

Peter Cushing is like "Yep. That sure is one Chien des Baskerville."

Jeremy Brett:
All I could find of the best Holmes was this:

And some unflattering DVD covers.

Young Sherlock (Nicholas Rowe):

RDJr:

The Asylum's Sherlock Holmes (Ben Syder):

It's amazingly terrible.

Ian McKellen:

Mr Holmes, AKA "What if we turned that Mitchell and Webb sketch into a movie".

Vintersorg posted:

I stopped after the last season of Sherlock as the show got up it's own rear end and turned into a stupid joke.

I think it's A) victim of it's own success, and B) Moffat and Gatiss forgetting that they don't need to write everything like it's Doctor loving Who.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

And More posted:

This is amazing. I had no idea it existed.

Let me introduce you to fun website http://www.kids-in-mind.com/

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Light Gun Man posted:

:allears: Turns out concerned parents perceive the world the same way an alien life-form would.

Hidden Figures (2016)
Violence/Gore
We understand that a woman is a widow and she is raising her three daughters alone.

Three young girls argue over who gets to sleep in which bed.

What does the word violence even mean? :psyduck:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

And More posted:

This is amazing. I had no idea it existed. What do people think about Paul Blart Mall Cop?

A women has the back of her shirt pulled up and the back of her bra is shown while fighting with Paul Blart. The women is fat and it is meant for a comic purpose.

A man is hiding in a vent when another man stabs a sharp pole through the vent multiple times. The man hiding in the vent is unharmed.

Some uses of hell, 6 uses of rear end
:monocle:

50 First Dates?

A man pretends to be getting shocked by a battery jumper cable, and a woman screams and appears distraught when she tells him that that's how her grandfather died (it's a joke).

2 obscene hand gestures, 3 sexual references, 14 scatological terms, 18 anatomical terms, 16 mild obscenities, 3 religious exclamations :aaaaa:

http://www.capalert.com/ is still the gold standard though...

50 First Dates
Wanton Violence/Crime (W)
unethical surgical procedure
vehicular injury
gunfire to kill
baseball bat beating

Impudence/Hate (I)
30 uses of the three/four letter word vocabulary
gross-out humor
massive tattoos, repeatedly
lies, repeatedly
toilet humor, repeatedly
vulgar joking
vulgar gesture, repeatedly

Sexual Immorality (S)
admission of sexual immorality, repeatedly
admission of homosexuality
anatomical references, repeatedly
ghosting of female anatomy through clothing
excessive cleavage
homosexual offer of sex
sex talk/comments, repeatedly, some vulgar and in front of children
offer to find sex
heterosexual offer of sex, repeatedly
camera angle to force viewer on to private parts
partial rear male nudity
sexual aggression, female, repeatedly
sexual insult
vulgar self-touching
homosexual insert - gender switch
inappropriate touch, repeatedly
"After the 12th date I'm entitled to [inappropriate touch]
man and woman on couch making out
man and woman in bed the morning after
cohabitation with father's approval
wet T-shirt ghosting
homosexual reference, repeatedly

Drugs/Alcohol (D):
drug reference
booze
drinking, repeatedly
smoking illegal drugs
offering beer as a thank-you

Offense to God (O)
seven uses of God's name in vain without the four letter expletive

Murder/Suicide (M)
none noted

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

50 First Dates
Drugs/Alcohol (D):

The horror, the horror...

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

Murder/Suicide (M)
none noted

I like the implication that there might have been one, and the author just failed to notice.

BogDew
Jun 14, 2006

E:\FILES>quickfli clown.fli
"It's a burst pipe isn't it?"
"No, far too obvious...".

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747

Humbug Scoolbus posted:

http://www.capalert.com/ is still the gold standard though...

50 First Dates
Wanton Violence/Crime (W)
unethical surgical procedure
vehicular injury
gunfire to kill
baseball bat beating

Impudence/Hate (I)
30 uses of the three/four letter word vocabulary
gross-out humor
massive tattoos, repeatedly
lies, repeatedly
toilet humor, repeatedly
vulgar joking
vulgar gesture, repeatedly

Sexual Immorality (S)
admission of sexual immorality, repeatedly
admission of homosexuality
anatomical references, repeatedly
ghosting of female anatomy through clothing
excessive cleavage
homosexual offer of sex
sex talk/comments, repeatedly, some vulgar and in front of children
offer to find sex
heterosexual offer of sex, repeatedly
camera angle to force viewer on to private parts
partial rear male nudity
sexual aggression, female, repeatedly
sexual insult
vulgar self-touching
homosexual insert - gender switch
inappropriate touch, repeatedly
"After the 12th date I'm entitled to [inappropriate touch]
man and woman on couch making out
man and woman in bed the morning after
cohabitation with father's approval
wet T-shirt ghosting
homosexual reference, repeatedly

Drugs/Alcohol (D):
drug reference
booze
drinking, repeatedly
smoking illegal drugs

Offense to God (O)
seven uses of God's name in vain without the four letter expletive

Murder/Suicide (M)
none noted

Wet tshirt ghost is my favorite ghost.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

gently caress
I was going to say that.

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink

And More posted:

6 uses of rear end :monocle:

Man, I'd be stretched to come up with 3.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

1. Recreation
2. Storage
3. Pooping

uvar
Jul 25, 2011

Avoid breathing
radioactive dust.
College Slice
"murder by aliens, repeatedly", "action violence - tonadic draft endangering humans, including baby" (typo??), "favoring of the earth over its inhabitants (Gaianism?)", "mystic transcendental nonsense" (The Matrix), "multiple episodes of intense rudeness"... but the best ones are just anti-their-religion:

quote:

...The movie was replete with corruption of the Truth of the Bible. And all was presented with well known, often seen, and easily identifiable objects and events, lending to exceptional power to modify previous teachings and beliefs. The monstrous aberrations and grotesque deformation of humans typical of ghost and spirit movies were absent, also lending to "believability" by the impressionable... Though this was not a particularly violent movie, it was deeply invasive of God's Word and His teachings. Reincarnation, resurrection, and "ghost powers" denied by God were rampant. Lies about Hell and grotesque fantasy such as partially buried talking heads made this movie pure invasion of calm and righteous thought. Hundreds of almost nude bodies, both living and dead, were strewn about. Hundreds of groping semi-nude bodies seethed from a lake... Spiritual communication with the dead by the dead and the living, choosing of Hell over Heaven for love, walking on water, and portrayal that Hell is part of Heaven plus a plethora of other slaps in God's "face" made this movie most distasteful to this Investigator. And NOWHERE WAS THERE ANY MENTION OF SALVATION THROUGH THE SAVING GRACE OF JESUS, as if to say that entry into Heaven is possible without Him. The only time Jesus' name was mentioned was in an expression of frustration.

Additional examples of unacceptable programming included (semi-snip):
the yin-yang on a nameplate of someone in Heaven
"two old f--ts" twice
portrayal of living in a painting after death
"Maybe I'm not in your Heaven, maybe you're in mine" to a dog
a man jumping off a cliff in belief he could fly then walking away after hitting the ground
distortion of reality [not obviously mentioned for Inception, which incidentally gets a -507/100 for violence]
lies about what Hell is like (other than the lake of fire as revealed by the Bible)
portrayal that violent behavior after a severe loss is expected and acceptable
portrayal that an inhabitant of Heaven can recover a suicide soul from Hell
son's arrogance against father's will for him
belittlement of God's specification of the hierarchy of the family

What Dreams May Come. Surprisingly, his son being an Asian woman in heaven is apparently fine? I can't believe I didn't know about this site before.

(Also, not know the movie and guessing from the title, I read through Ghost Dog under the assumption that it was a kids film where a guy dies and literally controls their pet dog as a ghost to help his family, and CAP'd be annoyed about the spiritualism. A lot of murders for a kids film...)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 04:49 on Jan 5, 2017

Hat Thoughts
Jul 27, 2012

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

uvar posted:

"murder by aliens, repeatedly", "action violence - tonadic draft endangering humans, including baby" (typo??), "favoring of the earth over its inhabitants (Gaianism?)", "mystic transcendental nonsense" (The Matrix), "multiple episodes of intense rudeness"... but the best ones are just anti-their-religion:

What Dreams May Come. Surprisingly, his son being an Asian woman in heaven is apparently fine? I can't believe I didn't know about this site before.

(Also, not know the movie and guessing from the title, I read through Ghost Dog under the assumption that it was a kids film where a guy dies and literally controls their pet dog as a ghost to help his family, and CAP'd be annoyed about the spiritualism. A lot of murders for a kids film...)

quote:

*Ghost Dog: The Way of the Samurai* (R) -- a murderer saved by a murderer from being murdered devoting his life to murdering for the murderer.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

What Dreams May Come is such a dark and sad and spiritual movie and in catholic high school I wrote a paper and gave an oral presentation on its mix of theology and literature in a priest's class. I'm not saying its a great movie or that its especially good in any of these ways, but its like filled with stuff you can interpret and spin to your own views and thoughts especially Christian ones. A few years later in college I brought it up again in a film class and the atheist teacher nearly wept in class because it had shaken him after his wife's death. Its just something that managed to hit some chord with grief and universal questions of mortality and afterlife, IMO.

I only say this because man, you have to be a real tight rear end little dweeb to not get any of that from the movie or even say "eh, its an overdrawn melodramatic mess" but instead whine that it didn't say Jesus by name or wasn't accurate to the Bible's descriptions or suggested a dog might have a soul. Like, gently caress, man. You can't even just twist the movie that seemed intentionally designed to be easily twisted to your views? You gotta be an rear end about it not faithfully recreating the King James Bible?

This is how those Kirk Cameron movies get made, huh?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

WENTZ WAGON NUI posted:

That's the most unexpected mature audiences tag I've ever scrolled down to

are you kidding? it's like 50% naked pussy

uPen
Jan 25, 2010

Zu Rodina!
A drunk man pisses in his ex-wifes handbag when she comes over for dinner, it's pretty shocking that they're marketing it to kids.

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Light Gun Man posted:

I always liked Screen It! but it looks like it's subscription-only now, so let's use the old Wayback Machine (all the �s are in the original) :

DISRESPECTFUL/BAD ATTITUDE
The movie presents a stereotypical Chinese waiter who also happens to be a stereotypical "flaming" gay man.
The movie also presents two stereotypical Arab men working in a convenience store.
Bunz tells Lysterine that if she orders lobster on their blind date, she should know what�s expected after that (ie., sex).
Bunz and Lysterine pressure their friends into breaking down and having sex.
The guys have a bet about which one we�ll have sex that night.

IMITATIVE BEHAVIOR
Phrases: "Bitch" (toward women), "Whos" (whores), "friend of the family," "Shut up," and "Balls" (testicles).
Bunz plays "dice" on the street and gambles when doing so.
Lysterine and Bunz pressure their friends into finally having sex, and the couple eventually does so.
The guys grab their crotches when they see their dates arriving.
Bunz points at his watch (signaling to Rushon) and then does pelvic thrusting, simulating sexual movement.
Bunz mentions that he only needs one condom, because he just washes it out and uses it again.
Both Rushon and Bunz wrap cling wrap around their heads and bodies and end up nearly suffocating after their mouths and noses are covered up.
Nikki gives "the finger" to Rushon.

PROFANITY
Due to crowd noise and a badly mixed soundtrack, there may be more than is listed here: At least 38 "f" words (14 with the prefix "mother" and at least one used sexually), 24 "s" words, 1 slang term each for male and female genitals (the "d" word and "coochie"), 34 "rear end" words, 9 damns, 5 hells, 1 S.O.B., and 5 uses of "Oh my God," 3 of "God drat," and 1 use each of "Oh God" and "My God" as exclamations.
There�s also what appears to be cursing in Chinese between Bunz, Lysterine and a Chinese waiter.

SEX/NUDITY
There is sexual talk throughout the movie, first focusing on why Nikki is making Rushon wait so long to have sex. After that, it focuses on the two couples' efforts to have sex and the contraceptives needed to do so.
Lysterine asks why Nikki hasn�t had sex yet with Rushon, while Bunz asks the same thing of Rushon.
Bunz tells Lysterine that if she orders lobster on their blind date, that she should know what�s expected after that and then mentions that he�ll be "going deep sea diving."
Lysterine tells Bunz (about something being) "an extension of your penis, or lack thereof." He then says "That�s right, my d*ck�s only two inches from the ground."
Bunz stares at Lysterine�s butt as she bends over a pool table.
Bunz points at his watch (signaling to Rushon) and then does pelvic thrusting, simulating sexual movement.
Bunz mentions a woman "going to bed with nine inches of ding-dong," "knocking the bottom out of her rear end," "riding the baloney pony," and "eating some tube steak."
It�s implied that Lysterine doesn�t hesitate about having sex with strangers and she easily hops in bed with Bunz.
Nikki�s dog licks Lysterine�s feet and then licks Bunz�s butt (for a long time), making both think the other is doing that action.
Lysterine and Bunz rush off to have sex and he asks her to tell him how she likes to "do it." She says that she gets turned on by guys who do impressions of famous people while having sex, so we get to hear him impersonate, among others, Jesse Jackson, Mike Tyson, and Bill Cosby. There�s lots of heavy breathing and clothed sexual movement with each on top of each other and him from behind her with graphic movement (that turns out to be them together on an exercise bike). At another point, his hand gropes her breast (she has her bra on) and he then mentions that he�s "going down to your love triangle." It�s implied that he performs oral sex on her and she shows signs of ecstasy.
Nikki and Rushon watch a TV nature program that graphically shows two rhinos having sex, while at the same time Nikki�s dog humps Rushon�s leg.
Rushon lies between Nikki�s leg on a sofa and she asks him if he has a condom. He does, but her dog grabs it away from him.
Lysterine is then seen on top of Bunz and there�s a great deal of sexual movement. The sides of her breasts are seen, and after a telephone call from Nikki, we learn that they�re having unprotected sex.
Bunz mentions that he only needs one condom, because he just washes it out and uses it again. He also mentions just putting "the tip in."
Nikki is in just her bra and panties while waiting for Rushon and later is seen in some revealing lingerie.
Bunz and Lysterine fool around again, with her on top and more sexual movement is seen.
Bunz asks for some "back door" condoms, but a clerk tells him they are for gay men. He then looks Bunz over and says "You could be a doo-doo chaser."
Rushon wants to perform oral sex ("go downtown") on Nikki, but she insists that he uses a "dental dam" to prevent the exchange of bodily fluids. He tries to use some cling wrap, but to no avail. When he says that he then won�t be doing that, she says that she wants him to, but it never ends up happening.
Two convenience store clerks sing a few lines that include (and deal with oral and regular sex): "You�ve got to lick it....before you stick it," and "You�ve got to punch it, before you munch it," and "You�ve got to work it, before you jerk it."
A man tells the guys that "it sounds like you�re going to eat more than a sandwich." He also talks about "that furry temptress" (female genitals), and about women "wanting to put it inside."
The women discuss that men are only good for one thing and that's sex.
Bunz and Lysterine have sex using a surgical glove as a condom (with her on top and sexual movement seen) and Bunz climaxes quickly, much to her disappointment. She later references this several times, such as when he says to Rushon, "What�s up?" she responds, "That�s what I�ve been asking."
Rushon lifts his hospital gown to show the others his shaved crotch area, but we only see his bare buttocks. Bunz then makes fun of Rushon�s "size," saying things like, "It looks like a popcorn shrimp."
Rushon and Nikki are then seen in bed, implying that they finally had sex.
Lysterine is seen in an S&M outfit (that shows the sides of her butt) with Bunz handcuffed to a bed. The scene ends with the sound of her whip cracking.

Back on the subject of movie posters: is "somethin', somethin'" correct in this instance? Discuss.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
Somethin' somethin' refers to a long, successful career, in this case. Jamie Foxx took both somethin's, and didn't leave any somethin's for Tommy Davidson.

Poor Tommy Davidson. :smith:

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry
capalert's take on

What Dreams May Come posted:

Wanton/Violence Crime (W) suffered the maximum lost of points per instance twice due to the presentation of a large field of partially buried heads, ostensibly severed from their bodies, and due to hundreds of dead and writhing, moaning bodies strewn around. This Investigation Area lost the intermediate level of points twice due to "Mad Magazine," "Yellow Submarine," and "Twilight Zone: The Movie (1983)" distortion of reality with grotesque bizarre fantasy (while most of the last half of the movie was a continuous presentation of these intrusions into calm and focused thought, the CAP Entertainment Media Analysis model incorporates individual examples or series of examples of unacceptable programming, not an entire show).

Impunity/Hate (I)(1) lost the maximum level of points per instance twice due to the most foul of the three/four letter word vocabulary.

Sex/Homosexuality (S) lost the intermediate level of points per instance once due to a woman straddle-sitting on the pelvic region of a man while he was prone face-up.

Drugs/Alcohol (D) lost no maximum or intermediate level points.

Offense to God (O)(2) lost the maximum level of points per instance three times due to the use of God's name in vain with the four-letter expletive, walking on water, and portrayal that Hell is part of Heaven. This Investigation Area lost the intermediate level of points per instance eight times due to
spiritual communication with the dead by the living and by the dead through a painting
"Heaven without Annie is no heaven"
claims of reincarnation/resurrection/previous lives as a normal part of life in Heaven (ONLY God can resurrect the dead)
that the gateway to Hell is achievable through Heaven
"You can see the dead in your dreams"
choosing of Hell over Heaven for love.

Murder/Suicide (M) (3) lost no maximum or intermediate level points.

Additional examples of unacceptable programming included:

the yin-yang on a nameplate of someone in Heaven
an adolescent willingly damaging private property with no consequences
violent car wrecks leading to multiple deaths/injuries
out-of-body experiences and living that way as a corporal being
semi-nudity and full but brief nudity
ghostly influence of the living and ghostly disappearance
"two old f--ts" twice
portrayal that life after death is corporeal in nature
the use of God's name in vain without the three/four letter vocabulary five times
three/four letter words six times
portrayal of living in a painting after death
portrayal that life after death is seeing what you want to see
translucent underwear twice
a man jumping off a cliff in belief he could fly then walking away after hitting the ground
distortion of reality
scars of attempted suicide (twice), speaking of mother killing herself, talk of suicide as a relief, "Nothing wrong with giving up," each glorifying suicide as a viable alternative
claim that suicide is an unforgivable sin
lies about what Hell is like (other than the lake of fire as revealed by the Bible)
portrayal that violent behavior after a severe loss is expected and acceptable
portrayal that an inhabitant of Heaven can recover a suicide soul from Hell
son's arrogance against father's will for him
sexual innuendo
belittlement of God's specification of the hierarchy of the family
offering one's soul to save another "condemned" soul

In accordance with the numeric comparative baseline database of the CAP Entertainment Media Analysis Model, What Dreams May Come (1998) presented programming equivalent to R-rated material in Wanton Violence/Crime, Impunity/Hate, and Offense to God. The movie is equivalent to PG programming in Sex/Homosexuality and G-rated programming in Drugs/Alcohol and Murder/Suicide. Thus, Rush Hour is equivalent to 50% R-rated programming, 33% G-13 programming, and 17% PG-rated programming.

Lord, please save us from translucent underwear (twice).

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I remember booty call being hilarious and won't watch it again due to that belief possibly being shattered

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Is "somethin' somethin'" supposed to have a comma in between? Makes for a weird pause. Like something Capt. Holt would say.

Anyway, the best movies deserve the best posters:

testtubebaby
Apr 7, 2008

Where we're going,
we won't need eyes to see.

That's the sign for Caution: Terrible Movie Ahead

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I think somethin'-somethin' would be best

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Did they really do a Drew Struzan homage for Monster Trucks?

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
If you're in charge of marketing a movie that's going to bomb hard, you can probably have a bit of fun with the poster and nobody would notice.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

I, for one, cannot wait to MEET CREECH .

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!

oldpainless posted:

I remember booty call being hilarious and won't watch it again due to that belief possibly being shattered
The funniest thing about Booty Call is that Bill Cosby did a whole interview in Newsweek devoted to denouncing it. I never watched the movie, but I remember that.

K. Waste
Feb 27, 2014

MORAL:
To the vector belong the spoils.

Halloween Jack posted:

The funniest thing about Booty Call is that Bill Cosby did a whole interview in Newsweek devoted to denouncing it. I never watched the movie, but I remember that.

Wasn't that Leonard Part 6?

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.

muscles like this! posted:

Green Day, Collective Soul, L7 and Tom Jones.

One of these things is not like the other.

The Superchunk song on the Jerky Boys soundtrack is one of their best songs.

ruddiger
Jun 3, 2004

Superchunk's music showed up in the craziest places. My favorite was their song on the Tromeo & Juliet soundtrack.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ba44JRAjpV4

ruddiger fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jan 6, 2017

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Speaking of Tromeo and Juliet, here is another movie written by James Gunn.

This is a new Netflix comedy about a real estate agent who is slowly dying so she must eat human flesh.

An unexpected sequel to Whiplash featuring a new instrument!

Look at how hardcore banjo training made Jack Black lose weight!

IMAXXX screens are 10 stories high and they light the theater on fire at the start of every movie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004

What is this? Who did this? Did you do this? Did you do this? Noo. Bad boy. Bad designer! Bad!