Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Del Rio came back to WWE to do squat except pick up a ton of money and a hot girl half his age, best worker since Big Sexy imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
:stare:

The Observer posted:

Local police confirmed Monday's report in the Austrian tabloid Krone about an altercation involving Alberto Rodriguez (Alberto El Patron) and his brother Guillermo (El Hijo de Dos Caras) early Saturday morning at a party after a Friday night show in Leoben, Austria.

The report was that after a show Friday night, there was an altercation where the two brothers got into a fight and beat a guy up so badly he was hospitalized. Police were called and took them to the station where Alberto and Guillermo got into a fight with each other. Alberto knocked out his brother, who was also taken to the hospital. It took ten officers to separate them and they put Alberto in zip ties, which he broke out of. They finally subdued him by putting shackles to cuff his feet.

The story stated there was blood splattered on the walls of the police station and some furniture at the station was destroyed. The police confirmed the story, but would not release specific names, but stated the Krone article was greatly exaggerated.

According to press officer Fritz Grundnig, there was a brawl at a party in a barn between a 26-year-old Austrian and two brothers who are Mexican citizens ages 30 and 39. The Austrian received undetermined injuries, bruises, contusions but no broken bones, and was treated at a local hospital. After treatment, he left the hospital.

The two Mexican nationals were brought to the precinct where they "suddenly started attacking each other." The 30-year-old (Guillermo) was slightly injured and brought to a local hospital and received outpatient treatment. During the fight, a wooden desk, a wooden chair and some plastic filings were damaged and the floor and walls of the room were stained by splattered blood. But, the property damage was described as minimal.

Both were temporarily arrested, and after consulting with the local office of the district attorney, charges were filed against both for assault and damage to property. Both men were released on bond.

Police confirmed to GMX that they attempted to handcuff Alberto when he and his brother were fighting, but the handcuffs were too small, and that Alberto did rip through some zip ties, but he calmed down quickly when put in ankle shackles. His brother was said to have been bleeding very heavily but didn't appear to be injured that badly.

The two were allowed to leave the country and the charges were forwarded to authorities in both men's place of residence.

Imagine being such a beast that you and your brother get in a fight, and then after you get taken to the police station you bust out of your zipties just so you can now punch your brother enough to stain the walls with blood and trash the place

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Ay caramba!

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

I'm driving with my mind!
Meng would still beat his rear end

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Alberto does a fuckton of drugs

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

all setting up a brother on brother match at a ppv

great booking right here

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I hope Alberto's baby is ok

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.
cocaine is so good

a retard
Jan 7, 2013

by Lowtax

congratulations on alberto for getting the lead role in "junior 2"

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Bard Maddox posted:

cocaine is so good

no

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Bard Maddox posted:

cocaine is so good

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

StarkRavingMad posted:

:stare:

Imagine being such a beast that you and your brother get in a fight, and then after you get taken to the police station you bust out of your zipties just so you can now punch your brother enough to stain the walls with blood and trash the place

Spanish smashed the announce table

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED
Ok marks I killed my brother

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

If only his brother's name was Mark.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

OK marks I'm a murderer talk about it

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
Best reply:

https://twitter.com/jayktweets/status/816097268407222272

Marshal Prolapse
Jun 23, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

AMReese posted:

Meng would still beat his rear end

And everyone else in the room.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

alberto del rio is such a badass that he had to get his little brother to help him win a fight

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Endorph posted:

alberto del rio is such a badass that he had to get his little brother to help him win a fight

But then he beat up his little brother, making him winner in the tournament.

Codependent Poster
Oct 20, 2003

OK marks I'm a sheet of dirt now talk about it

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

It makes him a double badass, if my math is correct.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Ok marx I'm a turtle talk about it

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Don't gently caress with Memo.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

what the gently caress is going on with Road Dogg?

Numero6
Oct 10, 2012

ここは地の果て 流されて俺
今日もさすらい 涙も涸れる
ブルーゲイル

coconono posted:

what the gently caress is going on with Road Dogg?

He's fleeing from Del Rio, obvs.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

I live four hours from San Antonio, need to make a daytrip out there and try his new restaurant.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Jiro posted:

I live four hours from San Antonio, need to make a daytrip out there and try his new restaurant.
I thought it closed?

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Not on the level of Randy Savage fighting a police dog in a diner, but at least he's trying

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

DeathChicken posted:

Not on the level of Randy Savage fighting a police dog in a diner, but at least he's trying

or Ken Patera beating up a pregnant cop in a McDonalds.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

I thought it closed?

Nope a quick Google search of La Cantinita shows it's still open, though business may be slow. It opened in November.

That DICK!
Sep 28, 2010

go go go go ROSCOE! posted:

I thought it closed?

They're still seating customers and taking orders but the food never gets there

AMReese
Jan 31, 2011

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

It's like the ending of Double Dragon all over again.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Paige and Del Rio are pure uncut professional wrestling.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Do you think Alberto del Rio knows, I mean really knows that wrestling isn't real

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

projecthalaxy posted:

Do you think Alberto del Rio knows, I mean really knows that wrestling isn't real

I think he knows and wants to fix that

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

Chris James 2 posted:

I think he knows and wants to fix that

ooh, good call

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/816833563761016832 https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/816836757425713152 https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/816841306693652480 https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/816846470007689220

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://twitter.com/RealsarayaK/status/819271755588128769

Congrats Paige

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo
#facepalm indeed but not for the reason you think Saraya !

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

All I get from this is that while the turtle didn't touch Paige, the MechaMummy sure did.

• Locked thread