Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
what the gently caress is armstrong economics i swear there are new websites everyday

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

zegermans posted:

I would have gotten away with it, too, if I wasn't in a place with less relevance than r/sandersforpresident

Ahem, we are relevant enough to have had our very own real CTR shill thank you very much.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

The latest thing with Biden kissing Grassley's wife made me have an epiphany that he's not lovable Uncle Joe but kind of a creepazoid that gets way to handsy with women without consent.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Daou is blowing up his diapers

Serf
May 5, 2011

zegermans posted:

The latest thing with Biden killing Grassley's wife made me have an epiphany that he's not lovable Uncle Joe but kind of a creepazoid that gets way to handsy with women without consent.

huge if true

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

What was a bigger mistake, nominating Hillary Clinton or waiting on my upgrade until Kaby Lake came out

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

lol intel

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Serf posted:

huge if true

woops

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

gonna be even worse now that Trump will happily endorse companies like Intel to further entrench themselves in monotony.

Gynocentric Regime
Jun 9, 2010

by Cyrano4747

zegermans posted:

The latest thing with Biden kissing Grassley's wife made me have an epiphany that he's not lovable Uncle Joe but kind of a creepazoid that gets way to handsy with women without consent.

I kind of feel the same way, but then again she voluntarily married a Republican, so she gets what she deserves.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Glazier posted:

I kind of feel the same way, but then again she voluntarily married a Republican, so she gets what she deserves.

:yikes:

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Glazier posted:

All women are members of the oppressed class and we should not exclude them due to their supposed "choices".

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

logik with the fast finger

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
democrats: hill de blasio wins mayoral race, yaaaas queens county

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

What is the consensus opinion on Bill DeBlasio? I like that he's not afraid to tell the NYPD to gently caress off.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
And furthermore, Burn Me Wood Halve One

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

zegermans posted:

What is the consensus opinion on Bill DeBlasio? I like that he's not afraid to tell the NYPD to gently caress off.

Do police still put their backs to him?

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
if wikipedia's martin armstrong is the same dude then uh :yikes:

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Serf posted:

I am beginning to suspect that the zegermans pivot is just a gimmick

Beginning?

Serf
May 5, 2011

I'm pretty dumb business gorilla

also I'm used to skipping zegermans posts out of habit

Rastor
Jun 2, 2001

Noice

Condiv
May 7, 2008

Sorry to undo the effort of paying a domestic abuser $10 to own this poster, but I am going to lose my dang mind if I keep seeing multiple posters who appear to be Baloogan.

With love,
a mod

NPR posted:

Bernie Sanders thinks he has a pretty good idea why Hillary Clinton and Democrats lost in the 2016 election.

"Look, you can't simply go around to wealthy people's homes raising money and expect to win elections," the Vermont senator, who gave Clinton a surprisingly strong run for the Democratic nomination, told NPR's David Greene in an interview airing on Morning Edition. "You've got to go out and mix it up and be with ordinary people."

:allears:

rappaport would've won

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Baloogan posted:

No, this is C-SPAM, the forum for being deadly serious at all times. This subforum's name should be forever followed by spitting in public. Its hosed up that bad. I don't want C-SPAM to do anything ironically. I want C-SPAM to loving disappear. Same with its leechlike posters. They got us all hosed, and now they're trying to think up new ways to let it happen again. Going unfunny may not be the sole answer Something Awful needs, but gently caress if it isn't a step in the right direction. I will pop in and shitpost in here from time to time, but I'm going to be loving pissed about November 2016 for a long time, and anyone trying to make light of the colossal failure of C-SPAM and throw them any sort of bone can eat poo poo and die.

cool copypasta, who's it from :grin:

oh gently caress you went to QCS didnt you

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Thnx for input dude who didn't exist on these forums for 6 months.

At least I ain't runnin and hidin like basically everyone else that posted in the Clinton threads

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

it's literally amazing how you so many of you guys will cling onto any story that even slightly confirms your biases, no matter how little credibility the source has.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
well thats a heckuva meltdown from the canuck chud

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Concerned Citizen posted:

it's literally amazing how you so many of you guys will cling onto any story that even slightly confirms your biases, no matter how little credibility the source has.

[infinitely growing ironicat dot gif]

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

anime was right posted:

[infinitely growing ironicat dot gif]

i disagree

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Full Bernunism now

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

"I have no time for your bourgeoisie nonsense"

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

Lord of Pie posted:

Full Bernunism now

My task was to organize defeat, so as to hasten the onset of revolution. I enlisted under the name of Petrov. The party looked to the peasant conscript soldiers - many of whom were wearing their first real pair of boots. When the boots had worn out, they'd be ready to listen. When the time came, I was able to take three whole battalions out of the front lines with me - the best day's work I ever did.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

zegermans posted:

Seriously, the rich paying some conman to tell them what region of France their box of Franzia came from is the height of waste.

Uh... the "height" of waste? You can't think of anything else that might be a bit larger, both in priority, and in quantity of waste?

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Lastgirl posted:

cool copypasta, who's it from :grin:

oh gently caress you went to QCS didnt you

He copypasted some boner the page before who was seriousposting about Clinton being Adolf shitler iirc

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

Lord of Pie posted:

Full Bernunism now

Republican oppo file on Bernie uncovered?

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

Business Gorillas posted:

He copypasted some boner the page before who was seriousposting about Clinton being Adolf shitler iirc

Hello, my name is Some Boner. I'm looking for my name tag.

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Thoguh posted:

Republican oppo file on Bernie uncovered?

Republican oppo file on Bernie:
- he's a commie jew

Oh wait that's the Republican oppo file on every Democrat

Zoq-Fot-Pik
Jun 27, 2008

Frungy!

Go back to GBS.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

remember Bernie stole utilities once, so the American public could never elect an uncouth vagrant to such a noble office *voters select rapist conman billionaire tax cheat as their next president*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Fullhouse posted:

remember Bernie stole utilities once, so the American public could never elect an uncouth vagrant to such a noble office *voters select rapist conman billionaire tax cheat as their next president*

Two wrongs don't make a right. You need a whole poo poo load of wrongs.

TRUMP!

• Locked thread