Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
She should hang on to those "Jew lover" checks and bring them to the inevitable revised custody hearing

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

extra row of teeth posted:

I could actually understand this weird cloth behavior then. Natural hair that isn't glued down can look loving awful, at least to yourself, and of course sex would release it from its hair gel bonds and make it go all over the place. More power to natural women but gently caress all of that, that is why perms exist

:yikes:

Menstural Cyclone posted:

Anyhow, yes, wrapping natural hair is a thing since curly hair + lot of motion + possibly sweat = frizz bomb.

i mean, yeah kinda

also the tighter the hair coil, the more fragile the hair, so silk scarves/bonnets are a thing for black people with natural hair to protect their hair with so that it doesn't rub along a cotton pillow and break off

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Lonely Virgil posted:

Ex-wife is teaching our son to be disrespectful to my parents (his grandparents) in Arkansas. Also a move?

What did this woman ever do to lose such a catch :allears:

it is incredibly satisfying that that dude is about to never see his kid again

Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Dec 22, 2005

GET LOSE, YOU CAN'T COMPARE WITH MY POWERS

Lonely Virgil posted:

Ex-wife is teaching our son to be disrespectful to my parents (his grandparents) in Arkansas. Also a move?

What did this woman ever do to lose such a catch :allears:

I wish I knew the ages in this one.

Bubblyblubber
Nov 17, 2014
Oh God please let it be like 45m and 25f please oh please I don't ask for much, just grant me this manchild miracle

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

The passive voice, pathetic "oh man all these thing are just happening around me and I have no involvement or participation in any of it" tone of that last one just makes me want to slap the crap out of him.

e: I mean, he acts like he has literally no opinion on what religious beliefs his child should be taught. :fuckoff:

Clark Nova fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jan 8, 2017

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

He also lives with and "financially benefits" from them

curlingiron
Dec 15, 2006

b l o o p

My favorite part is how this is all "so new and overwhelming" to him. Motherfucker has been divorced for three years, he needs to get his poo poo together.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Notice that he called the grandparents the parents of his son, how much actual child rearing do you think he does?

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch
I'm eagerly waiting for him to start talking about how all his kids toys/possessions must fit into a single box and how they are allowed to use his videogame consoles but only if they buy their own controllers and games.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Clark Nova posted:

The passive voice, pathetic "oh man all these thing are just happening around me and I have no involvement or participation in any of it" tone of that last one just makes me want to slap the crap out of him.

e: I mean, he acts like he has literally no opinion on what religious beliefs his child should be taught. :fuckoff:

the dude's spent apparently his whole life under the thumb of a psychotic domineering Nazi, his world is so loving mental he thought he'd get actual sympathy from Reddit about how he's letting his dad scrawl "jew lover" all over the child support checks he's writing on his behalf because well after all she did contradict Father. the real wonder is how he slipped daddy's leash long enough to impregnate a normal woman who loves her child and doesn't buy into the same cult bullshit he lives in

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 10:00 on Jan 8, 2017

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Here's the proper response to Jew lover being written on your check. Write a thank you note when sending the check back:

Why yes, I am a Jew lover. It seems you have noticed my new husband. Dawkins bless!

PS

I believe it is important that your son show maturity and responsibility by paying his child support on his own. For his betterment, I will no longer be accepting payment from you <3

E: help me out here, fellas. Isn't hair in general, uh, natural? I don't even know what the gently caress right now.

Pvt.Scott fucked around with this message at 10:42 on Jan 8, 2017

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

El Estrago Bonito posted:

I'm eagerly waiting for him to start talking about how all his kids toys/possessions must fit into a single box and how they are allowed to use his videogame consoles but only if they buy their own controllers and games.
gently caress I had completely forgotten about that guy and now I'm pissed off as hell

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

Me [27F] with my fiancé [31 M] Is it wrong of me to ask him not to work out the day after our wedding?

quote:

I know the title must sound insane, but I would just like an outsiders opinion on our dilemma. My fiancé and I have been together for 3 years, dating for 2, engaged for one. Our wedding is next month and I couldn’t be more excited to spend the rest of my life with him.

A little background on my fiancé is that he absolutely loves to work out. It’s one of his passions to keep fit and healthy. Every single morning he wakes up around 6-8 am to work out and his sessions last between an hour and a half to three hours, depending on how much time he has.

Last night, I jokingly asked him how it will feel to skip his morning workout the day after our wedding night. He didn’t laugh and very seriously said that he doesn’t plan on skipping his morning routine. I was actually taken aback because I had this beautiful morning planned, which won’t happen if he spends that time working out because we have to catch a flight in the afternoon to go to our honeymoon destination. I explained to him I don’t want to wake up alone and be alone the morning after our wedding night, it’s a special time for the both of us. It would really hurt me for him to leave me alone for a few hours right after something so special. He doesn’t see the issue. Am I wrong here? Should I just let it go?

Edit: I don’t know if this is relevant to this but, I am a virgin and I will be losing my virginity to him on our wedding night.

tl;dr: Fiance wants to stick to his workout routine the morning after our wedding night and it hurts me to wake up/be left alone after our special day/night. Am I being selfish?

apparently based on downvotes the best response is not

best reply posted:

Shoo shoo gainz goblin

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Downvotes are the dumbest thing

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

quote:

I [37F] am in love with an almost stranger [25 F] Not sure what I should do?

I moved to a new city not long ago, and started going to this one restaurant quite a bit. There's a waitress there that I have fallen for.. but she left to start her own business in another part of town. She gave me the name and section of town but I'm not sure where it is.

I have never been so immediately attracted to a person before in my life. I am pretty sure she is in a relationship though. But I also think she feels the spark as well.

What do I do? I feel like I have to at least let her know my feelings. I also am not sure how to find out where her business is, maybe by talking to someone at the restaurant?

Before people start talking me down about all of this, I know that if someone had these feelings for me I would at least want to know. I mean, this girl is someone I would propose to.

tl;dr: There's a girl I barely know but believe I am in love. How should I approach this?

"i also think she feels the spark as well" that is textbook wishful thinking mate

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Pvt.Scott posted:

Here's the proper response to Jew lover being written on your check. Write a thank you note when sending the check back:

Why yes, I am a Jew lover. It seems you have noticed my new husband. Dawkins bless!

PS

I believe it is important that your son show maturity and responsibility by paying his child support on his own. For his betterment, I will no longer be accepting payment from you <3

E: help me out here, fellas. Isn't hair in general, uh, natural? I don't even know what the gently caress right now.

Lmao yes the Dawkins ones

Also in this context 'natural' would mean untreated hair such as Afros/tight curls, not just regular old every day hair. There's a lot more maintenance involved when it comes to Black hair/natural hair.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Pvt.Scott posted:

PS

You don't say anything you just document it

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Gluten Freeman posted:

"i also think she feels the spark as well" that is textbook wishful thinking mate

I refuse ot believe the OP didn't put the wrong gender in by mistake.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

Ratjaculation posted:

I refuse ot believe the OP didn't put the wrong gender in by mistake.

No it turns out that some lesbians are completely loving stupid, too.

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Please tell me that ultra passive sack of poo poo is getting slammed in the comments

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

webmeister posted:

Please tell me that ultra passive sack of poo poo is getting slammed in the comments

That's confusing in this thread

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

FullLeatherJacket posted:

Me [27F] with my fiancé [31 M] Is it wrong of me to ask him not to work out the day after our wedding?

What kind of rear end in a top hat thinks it's okay to do their full 3 hour workout routine on the morning after their wedding? What kind of rear end in a top hat doesn't hang out with their new wife and spend a really nice day after their wedding banging and having brunch and such? Lmao :redflag::redflag::redflag:

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Brunch and banging are even better after working out

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

What kind of rear end in a top hat thinks it's okay to do their full 3 hour workout routine on the morning after their wedding? What kind of rear end in a top hat doesn't hang out with their new wife and spend a really nice day after their wedding banging and having brunch and such? Lmao :redflag::redflag::redflag:

Not to mention she's a virgin so this dude's plan is to gently caress her on the wedding night and leave her waking up alone after the first time she's ever had sex.

That's a recipe for a healthy attitude towards sex!

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My best friend(20F) is in love with me(24M)

u/throwaway5031915h

I met her when she was a freshman in high school and I was a senior. She had no friends and would just sit alone and draw pictures by herself. I met her when some guy snatched her notebook with all her drawings in it away from her. He and his friends were looking through all the pictures laughing. So I just walked up and told him that he better give it back(I've always been a tall intimidating person.) He gave it back, said sorry and walked away. Ever since then her and I have been best friends. She was like a little sister sort of. She hangs with my group and is like one of the guys. Even after I graduated I would pick her up from school most days and we would just hang out. I've seen every anime in existence because of her. She's super pretty and is the coolest girl ever. Last year she was almost raped walking home late at night. She messaged me that she thought she was being watched and followed. I got no response back when I asked if she was okay so I drove the route that she usually would walk home. I saw her things on the ground and thought the worse had happened. I found a car nearby in this empty parking lot and heard noises. When I opened the door her shirt was ripped open, she was bottomless, his hand was around her neck and she was resisting. I beat him so bad that he needed emergency care. It's been really rough for her ever since. She doesn't trust anyone but me and has panic attacks. The guy she was in a relationship with at the time it happened left her because she was "too much to handle." Earlier today she sent "I love you. I've always loved you." I wasn't thinking that kind of love because we tell each other that we love each other in a friends way. So I just replied with "I love ya too" and she sent "no, I REALLY love you." Then she sent "sorry" and just changed the subject and hasn't brought it up since.

I've never really thought her that way. I mean she is beautiful and amazing and the girl I care about most but I always saw her as a little sister. Just wondering how I should go about this and if she is really in love with me or if this has anything to do with her almost being raped.

Quote-Unquote
Oct 22, 2002

WampaLord posted:

Not to mention she's a virgin so this dude's plan is to gently caress her on the wedding night and leave her waking up alone after the first time she's ever had sex.

Isn't that basically the plot of Bat Out Of Hell?
Except in that he rides off on a motorbike and crashes and dies

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

WampaLord posted:

Oh, I guess I missed that part. He's human garbage if he seriously wants to leave his virgin wife alone the morning after their wedding and her first sexual experience. What is wrong with people? Can't he do a short 30 minute workout in the hotel and come straight back or maybe swallow his douchebaggery and be decent to his wife on their first day together? :laffo:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
3 hours! He's either like fitness competition level and can probably afford himself a day off or has an exercise related eating disorder. Christ.

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
If you're a 27 year old virgin and your fiance spends hours a day in the gym and you are still not going to gently caress him until your (magical) wedding night your sex life is going to be hopeless either way

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

54 40 or gently caress posted:

3 hours! He's either like fitness competition level and can probably afford himself a day off or has an exercise related eating disorder. Christ.

Knowing this is reddit, I bet he's a workout hyper autist and spends twice as long as he should dragging out his routine every morning, so he isn't actually in competition level shape. Also spends most of his time ignoring his fiancee and soon-to-be wife while he durdles around in the gym too.

Gumbel2Gumbel
Apr 28, 2010

CheesyDog posted:

If you're a 27 year old virgin and your fiance spends hours a day in the gym and you are still not going to gently caress him until your (magical) wedding night your sex life is going to be hopeless either way

How else is he going to work off all that stress?

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

She's gotta be the gym rat's beard, right?

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Knowing this is reddit, I bet he's a workout hyper autist and spends twice as long as he should dragging out his routine every morning, so he isn't actually in competition level shape. Also spends most of his time ignoring his fiancee and soon-to-be wife while he durdles around in the gym too.

Let's not assume the worst, he may just be a deeply closeted Mormon having anonymous hookups in the steam room.

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic
I think fitness bro should keep on pumping iron and not let that female drag him down. Maybe meet up with the stay-at-home stoner later so they can s each others d's and continue living their perfect lives. Relationships require lame poo poo like self-awareness, empathy, and compromise. Getting ripped (in whatever sense) is its own reward, they both deserve hairy big dicked MEN who can understand that

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

Clark Nova posted:

She's gotta be the gym rat's beard, right?

A shrewd, and correct, observation friend.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Quote-Unquote posted:

Isn't that basically the plot of Bat Out Of Hell?
Except in that he rides off on a motorbike and crashes and dies

It also happens to Buffy the Vampire Slayer, except the dude also loses his soul. It's a whole metaphor for being hosed and left.

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

that's why i avoid public bathrooms

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

Pvt.Scott posted:

Half the reason I'd want to go out with a tiny chick is so I could feel awesome lifting her around and stuff. Like, if she was tired of walking, I could just cradle her like a cat. :3:

Same.

I loving love this thread, it builds up on the week and I read it over the weekend. I laugh, I gasp, I feel like I'm a decent, reasonable human being by contrast.

Also all you skeleton fetishists can hit me up, I've got a huge bone you can gnaw on :heysexy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

quote:

My mom (F48) is trying to force me (M17) to fly to another state and take a pre job drug test for my brother (22)

To be honest I have done this in the past. I have taken pre hire drug tests for him. I hated doing it but I did it. We look enough alike on his DL that we pull it off and people at those clinics are more busy making sure you don't sneak something in your pants than with ID pic.

My brother asked me first cause he knew he was going to apply a couple of months ago. I said no and told him to get clean and he got pissed at me. Then got my mom to take his side and here we are.

I hate doing this cause I hate that I'm doing something illegal and I hate that my brother won't stop smoking weed long enough to get a good job. I have nothing against weed, I just don't smoke. I hate how lazy and irresponsible he is.

I would have to fly out and miss some school. But my mom is threatening to revoke my work permit. I work at a burger place part time. I love my job but I can only keep it if my GPA stays high and my mom and my guidance counselor sign a permission slip.

Don't want to do anything illegal anymore, don't want to keep bailing out my brother, I hate doing this period. My mom also threatened to kick me out of the house but I think that one is a bluff. I would have to fly out Sunday and I have a big chemistry test on Monday.

I feel like I have no way out, this sucks. Let me know if any good ideas come to mind to help me do the best thing.

tl:Dr my mother is strong arming me to take a drug test so my pot head brother can get a really good job.