Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

That seems like one of those things that's not technically illegal, but is extremely super hosed regardless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
The only solution is to fail the drug test

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Lol

420 SWAGLORD
Apr 20, 2014

saban bajramovic

How did I miss this... Yes! It's perfect. Little bro will have to get high, hopefully breaking him of his "i love flipping burgers and can't say no to momma" ways, and big bro will learn to just buy some drat fake piss instead of flying relatives all over the country. Also someone gets owned in this scenario, and everyone loves that.

Bonster
Mar 3, 2007

Keep rolling, rolling

webmeister posted:

Please tell me that ultra passive sack of poo poo is getting slammed in the comments

Ripped to shreds. His comments - he is the most passive, helpless, indoctrinated individual ever.

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

webmeister posted:

Please tell me that ultra passive sack of poo poo is getting slammed in the comments

"But is she not at least partially at fault as she is also using him as a pawn. She is teaching him things contradictory to what my father is on purpose and purposely undermining him. "

Yeah he got beat upside the head from every angle with everyone telling him hey sorry to point this out your dad (the grandfather) is an abusive horrible shithead and you're going to lose your kid less you immediately change your poo poo.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lol, telling your kid crazy hellfire and brimstone grandpa is nuts and he should be able to think for himself=using him as a pawn, alright

a very large fish
Oct 18, 2012
Don't most custody agreements forbid either parent or their families from talking mad poo poo about the other parent to the child? She could probably get his visitation reduced to supervised over this.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

:getin:

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

quote:

I [15 M] have been dating my first girlfriend [14 F] for a little over a year, and I don't really know what I'm doing.

So yeah, as the title says, I have no idea what the gently caress I'm doing. My girlfriend, whom I really like, gets mad at me when I don't do "cute poo poo" like hugging her when she goes to class or not holding her hand, and stuff like that. Right now, I just get super uncomfortable when doing these things in public. I really want to show her affection, but it's really hard to because I'm a very self-conscious person and feel like I'm always being watched. The only time I feel completely comfortable doing "stuff" with her is when we're alone in my room which brings me to my next issue, her mom.

Her mom is a very strict Spanish mother that doesn't let her come over my house ever. She has come over twice, secretly, but her mom went through her phone and found out and now she's not allowed over at all. It's very frustrating cause I really really want to be with her, but I can't.

Technically, I'm allowed to go over her house, but my girlfriend doesn't want me to because she's embarrassed by her family (she has three other siblings). So that leaves me only being able to see her in school, where I can't do things that I would normally be able to in bedroom such as make out. Any suggestions as to how to maybe convince her mother to let her come over?

tl;dr: How do gain confidence to do boyfriend-y things with my girlfriend in public, and how can I convince her mom to let her come over?

Edit: just realized title said over a year, it's only been about a month I'm dumb

Somedays I wish I could feel like this again.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Enablers are so much more frustrating than addicts, especially when they try to rope other people into it

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
Still cracking up at workout bro who wants to abandon his virgin wife the morning after their wedding btw. It's close to the funniest story in pages and pages. I love /r/relationships.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

La Brea Carpet posted:

Somedays I wish I could feel like this again.

The final line is so perfect. Of course it's only been a month.

Oh, puppy love. :allears:

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Still cracking up at workout bro who wants to abandon his virgin wife the morning after their wedding btw. It's close to the funniest story in pages and pages. I love /r/relationships.

E/n is so blasé to me now. All hail my new holy trinity: relationships, childfree and legaladvice

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
I just checked out the comments too and about half of the posters are either totally missing the point and going "Well, couldn't he workout later in the day?" or are taking her fiance's side and posting insane poo poo about how she shouldn't interrupt his workout routine. :roflolmao:

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Pretend I posted a scene from the mediocre 90s teen horror-thriller Disturbing Behavior where a jock protests against receiving oral sex from his girlfriend, saying, "it's no good. I need my fluids." She then starts going down and he snaps her neck, because, hey, coach said he needed his fluids for the big game coming up. :shrug:

The movie is kinda like an 80 minute Stepford Wives but for annoying teenagers instead of wives.

I couldn't find the scene on Youtube, but I think it would have been a great response to the story about 3 hour gym bro and his neglected bride.

:smith:

FormerPoster
Aug 5, 2004

Hair Elf

E/n is so blasé to me now. All hail my new holy trinity: relationships, childfree and legaladvice

Add Deadbedrooms, Confession, and Offmychest and you've got the custom E/N multireddit i built myself the last time SA was down.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

I just checked out the comments too and about half of the posters are either totally missing the point and going "Well, couldn't he workout later in the day?" or are taking her fiance's side and posting insane poo poo about how she shouldn't interrupt his workout routine. :roflolmao:

Jesus loving Christ, Reddit. :cripes:

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

bitch its leg day

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

WampaLord posted:

Jesus loving Christ, Reddit. :cripes:

It's amazing how much reddit misses the mark. Like so few of these posts are debatable as far as who's the problem between people, but they manage to gently caress it up with alarming regularity.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
R/relationships has really hammered home that you don't marry a guy who is obsessive and devoted to routine if you get my drift, by the way did you know that Winston Churchill

Clark Nova
Jul 18, 2004

She should give him a morning workout that leaves him with absolutely no thought of going to the gym. Too bad she has no interest in or experience with sex and he probably needs to go recharge his crystal anyway.

froward
Jun 2, 2014

by Azathoth

Naerasa posted:

Add Deadbedrooms, Confession, and Offmychest and you've got the custom E/N multireddit i built myself the last time SA was down.

post some poo poo

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

idk whats weirder to me skipping out on a morning of brunch and getting laid for the first time in years to spend a totally unnecessary amount of time in the gym (if ur working out for 3 hours every morning you're either a professional or really bad at working out) or being a virgin by choice til 27.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Workout wedding girl never mentions whether or not her fiance is a virgin too. He probably isn't, but it'd be hilarious if he was and after experiencing sex just gave up on working out entirely. Robbing him of his strength like a modern day Samson and Delilah.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Tolkien minority posted:

idk whats weirder to me skipping out on a morning of brunch and getting laid for the first time in years to spend a totally unnecessary amount of time in the gym (if ur working out for 3 hours every morning you're either a professional or really bad at working out) or being a virgin by choice til 27.

They are both very weird decisions, but at least the latter has precedent behind it steeped in religious tradition and purity culture, so while it is strange and dumb, it's whatever. The former is being an unbelievably oblivious rear end in a top hat bro to your wife hours after your wedding and having zero decent priorities in your brand new marriage. His wife wants to cuddle and bang the poo poo out of him, not wake up to an empty bed and be pissed off.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 19:25 on Jan 8, 2017

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Workout wedding girl never mentions whether or not her fiance is a virgin too. He probably isn't, but it'd be hilarious if he was and after experiencing sex just gave up on working out entirely. Robbing him of his strength like a modern day Samson and Delilah.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1KvgtEnABY&t=82s

Mak0rz
Aug 2, 2008

😎🐗🚬

I mean if I were in a relationship for three years and not getting laid I'd probably spend a lot of time at the gym too. Not sure what his excuse would be after consummation though.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Dial-a-Dog posted:

This happened to a girl I knew. She wanted to wait until marriage and used exercise as a way to "redirect her sexual energy." She didn't end up waiting but stopped working out as soon as she started having sex with her boyfriend.

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Naerasa posted:

What the gently caress is dead bedrooms all about?

Actually, I probably don't want to know, do I?

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

monkeytennis posted:

i mean think about it for like 30 seconds bruh its kinda in the name

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Tolkien minority posted:

i mean think about it for like 30 seconds bruh its kinda in the name

A whole subreddit for people who want to gently caress skeletons? Man, brave new world over here

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...

monkeytennis posted:

It's for people in sexless relationships

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Oh man, the very first thread I saw in there

quote:

Why I refuse to gently caress.

My husband is selfish in bed. He never used to be. He was fine when we dated. Dont get me wrong, the sex was always hit or miss but it never felt like he didnt care if I came. Then we got married and suddenly I'm just a gently caress hole. Almost zero foreplay and the sex ends as soon as he comes, which by the way is about two minutes from when he shoves it in. I cant remember the last time I was naturally wet. In fact, I know he wants some because he lays out the lube on the dresser.

So theres two problems, I am not aroused when he starts and when I do start going, I am not satisfied. I've tried pointedly trying to get off on his hand after he rolls off. I've talked to him about it, first with subtle hints and then directly. I've tried asking him if he could focus on me first before penetration because he may not last long enough. I've sent him articles on female sexuality. I've written him a letter about how selfish all of this is. He is mostly indifferent but on one occassion told me that most women dont orgasm, which he got out of the articles I sent. Well motherfucker, I came regularly before I met you.

So I closed shop six months ago. Last week, he tried to get some New Year sex, lube on the dresser and all. I shut that poo poo down like a mutha. He told me he was sexually frustrated, I told him welcome to my world. Then I told him that he should see other women for that and his face lit up. And then I told him that I am doing the same and the light went out in his eyes. I asked him if he would like to try therapy and he said he doesnt believe in it. So yesterday I told him not to wait up as I had a date. (I didnt really, I spent the night at my sisters).

My sister thinks I'm crazy for tempting divorce over sex. Sometimes I agree with her. Everything else is fine with him. I do love him. And divorce will be extremely complicated because we run a business together. But at the same time, I also wonder what kind of person doesnt care about their partners pleasure. I bet if he were in my shoes he would see it as an unfair sacrifice to have to gently caress when he wasnt turned on and knew he wouldnt come anyway. Anyway, heres to another week of deadbedrooming my husband.
I wish they had the age rule relationships does though

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Not trying to humble brag or anything, but I honestly can't comprehend these selfish fucks who don't want to make sex good for both people involved.

Ratjaculation
Aug 3, 2007

:parrot::parrot::parrot:

Nah, I only get off on the thought of my penis ejaculating - the womans pleasure adds nothing for me.

No homo btw

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

WampaLord posted:

Not trying to humble brag or anything, but I honestly can't comprehend these selfish fucks who don't want to make sex good for both people involved.

This. I just don't get it.

Although there's probably a matching post where he's moaning that his wife 'just lies there when we have sex'. Why don't people talk to each other?

At least she didn't say PIV, that's something at least.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

WampaLord posted:

There's really no point in bothering to comprehend the mental illness involved in that story and most stories on /r/deadbedrooms. One or both partners involved just doesn't give a poo poo in almost every post. Couples and solo therapy is often the only answer, and the dude in that story obviously doesn't care enough to work on their completely incompatible sexual issues.

monkeytennis posted:

Although there's probably a matching post where he's moaning that his wife 'just lies there when we have sex'. Why don't people talk to each other?

For once, the girl who posted the story is actually communicating with her garbage rear end husband. She's hinted at her issues, talked directly about it, linked him articles about female sexuality, even wrote him a letter (:lol:). He's just a terrible human being with nonstop excuses and she can't reach his sorry rear end.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 20:16 on Jan 8, 2017

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
r/relationships 3.0: Well motherfucker, I came regularly before I met you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

monkeytennis posted:

quote:

I've tried pointedly trying to get off on his hand after he rolls off. I've talked to him about it, first with subtle hints and then directly. I've tried asking him if he could focus on me first before penetration because he may not last long enough. I've sent him articles on female sexuality. I've written him a letter about how selfish all of this is. He is mostly indifferent