Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

To: Ciaphas Cain

The kenyan broke the mold on Presidential decorum. No going back now. President Trump will be governing in the age of Kardashian and as a GOPer needs to be outrageous to get any attention at all.

38 posted on 01/05/2017 5:40:51 AM PST by lodi90

He dared to be black!
Honestly the one breaking anything here is Trump. I've never seen a president openly call people fuckers, losers, and assholes

quote:

To: rbg81

In this era of over the top PC run amok there is no more time for subtly. You like Make America Sick Again? How subtle is that?

57 posted on 01/05/2017 5:50:50 AM PST by Harpotoo

'Bout as subtle as "build a wall" or "block immigrants"

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 03:36 on Jan 6, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Freep on whatshisface CIA director leaving Trump's transition team: good, he was a climate change believing neocon anyway!

Freep on the government saying they've found the person that relayed hacked emails to Wikileaks: I hope Trump gives him a medal!

Freep on an Elle Magazine article about Maybelline now also having their own male spokesperson (following Covergirl): "Metrosexuals?????????"

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Mr.Unique-Name posted:

I'm fairly certain that they ceased being barbarians after becoming citizens, as "barbarian" simply meant "person not belonging to one of the empires of the time." So they also don't know words.

I think he means when those lovely weirdos the Christians took over

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I think he means when those lovely weirdos the Christians took over

I always love playing with that. I know it was just coincidence, but I love turning freep logic around on freep types when it comes to Rome. "You guys notice how the Roman empire pretty much died after it adopted Christianity and threw the west into the dark ages while the Muslim influenced eastern Rome held their poo poo together?"

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Neeksy posted:

They are gonna be so pissed that Mexico isn't gonna pay for the make-work Wall now that Trump is getting congress to pay instead.

No no no, this is a good thing because...

Most of them will find some self delusion.

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.

Fathis Munk posted:

No no no, this is a good thing because...

Most of them will find some self delusion.
This thread pretty much is how I see the majority of them rationalizing it

quote:

To: xzins
Seems to me that this has been his agenda all along and has already moved in that direction. He’s a businessman, not a politician. Therein lies a communication issue.

3 posted on 1/6/2017, 9:51:06 AM by sarasota
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

quote:

Cool.

Get that sucker built.

I do not care if we pay for 100% of it.

I only care that it’s there.

5 posted on 1/6/2017, 9:52:19 AM by chris37 (It's time to burn the GOP down.)
It's also a very young thread so maybe there will be some dissent? Stay tuned!

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

kik2dagroin posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, do you really think that? lol!

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

kik2dagroin posted:

Silly goon, all dissent on freep is from CTR shills!

quote:

quote:

quote:

“The dishonest media does not report that any money spent on building the Great Wall (for sake of speed), will be paid back by Mexico later!” he wrote on Twitter.

Maybe because they don't believe it?

Drop the charade. Build the wall. If we pay for it then at least it's done.

11 posted on 1/6/2017, 9:55:54 AM by DoodleDawg

To: gogeo

What charade?

That Mexico will ever pay for the wall.

22 posted on 1/6/2017, 10:01:05 AM by DoodleDawg

Such an Eeyore you are. What is it with erstwhile FReepers with “dawg” in their screen names, lol?

Would you be so kind as to list the areas in which you support Donald Trump? I suspect it’s going to be very short.

24 posted on 1/6/2017, 10:02:41 AM by RegulatorCountry

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
poo poo this is so amazing.

Trump has switched to the "yeah i'm not doing what I said I would but I will at some later point through still undefined means" mode. How can you fall for that.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Fathis Munk posted:

Trump has switched to the "yeah i'm not doing what I said I would but I will at some later point through still undefined means" mode. How can you fall for that.

Be so devoted to hatred that you have forgone reason and rationality.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Fathis Munk posted:

Sunk cost

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

McGlockenshire posted:

What is it with erstwhile FReepers with “dawg†in their screen names, lol?

Erstwhile Freeper? Dude is still there, clearly.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Because Freep is a cult and any evidence that Papa Trump is a fraud is rejected as heresy

Covok
May 27, 2013

Jagged Jim posted:

Because Freep is a cult and any evidence that Papa Trump is a fraud is rejected as heresy

Same with /po/, same with /r/The_Donald.

These are personality cults, not political ideologies. Trump can do no wrong because he's Trump. The following is self-reinforcing truth to these people. If they were more self-aware, they'd start a religion about it.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Silly goon, all dissent on freep is from CTR shills!

To: gogeo

What charade?

That Mexico will ever pay for the wall.

22 posted on 1/6/2017, 10:01:05 AM by DoodleDawg

Such an Eeyore you are. What is it with erstwhile FReepers with “dawg” in their screen names, lol?

Would you be so kind as to list the areas in which you support Donald Trump? I suspect it’s going to be very short.

24 posted on 1/6/2017, 10:02:41 AM by RegulatorCountry[/quote]
[/quote]

Ah, delusion

kik2dagroin
Mar 23, 2007

Use the anger. Use it.
These were the same folks crowing about how we can't afford anything when a Democrat was in office :newlol:

quote:

Borrow huge debt for the wall. Have the Fed pay for the wall with funny money.

It is the only debt worth something.

Instruct the Fed that Wall Debt be monetized first priority.

39 posted on 1/6/2017, 10:41:14 AM by TheNext (Hillary LOST the POPULAR VOTE by 7 mil.)
I mean... planes can fly over this wall. You can also sail around it. It's worth jack poo poo.

Covok
May 27, 2013

70% of illegal immigrants from Mexico enter the U.S. by getting a work visa, flying to the U.S. then over staying their visa. The other 30% can easily get past the wall through other means as seen from our actual partial border walls.

The wall is worthless.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
The wall is a cumsock for freeper wet dreams, that's it.

So there has been a shooting in a Florida airport by a US citizen with a Spanish name. Taking bets on whether it'll be a false flag or if they will consider him brown enough to be a hidden Muslim I guess.

E: VVV Looks like someone has told me bullshit :argh: Though I guess this makes it even more interesting to see how they'll react to it.

Fathis Munk fucked around with this message at 22:16 on Jan 6, 2017

Covok
May 27, 2013

Fathis Munk posted:

The wall is a cumsock for freeper wet dreams, that's it.

So there has been a shooting in a Florida airport by a US citizen with a Spanish name. Taking bets on whether it'll be a false flag or if they will consider him brown enough to be a hidden Muslim I guess.

Actually, it was a Canadian national.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Eh, some sources say he's at least born in the US, guess we'll see but it doesn't actually matter.

You know thinking about that post, it feels kinda flippant and in bad taste, people died and I shouldn't use that for a dig at the stupidity of freepers, sorry guys.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Covok posted:

Canada's tired of Florida's poo poo.

Slashrat
Jun 6, 2011

YOSPOS
Has freep caught wind of the clash between team Trump and Mattis over picks for the DoD?

I'm genuinely curious whether they can sound any more deluded than the official statement by team Trump:

quote:

“We are ahead of schedule with assembling the most qualified cabinet and administration in history. Any implication contrary to that is completely false and from sources who do not have any knowledge of our transition efforts.”

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

Slashrat posted:

Has freep caught wind of the clash between team Trump and Mattis over picks for the DoD?

I'm genuinely curious whether they can sound any more deluded than the official statement by team Trump:

Looks like Trump officially ran out of people he knows/has heard about which has apparently been his method of "finding" people so far.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

SocketWrench posted:

I love that they still claim Obama is an agitator. You know, because he was democrat and black

It's also related to how they still call him "the community organizer" when that was a job he held for a little while decades ago in between undergrad and law school. Referring to community organizers as "community agitators" has dog-whistle resonance going back to the Civil Rights era when every Freedom Rider was called an "outside agitator" by the sort of people you see in that famous Race Mixing Is Communism photo.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

kik2dagroin posted:

These were the same folks crowing about how we can't afford anything when a Democrat was in office :newlol:

I mean... planes can fly over this wall. You can also sail around it. It's worth jack poo poo.

And tunnel under it

Basically it's just a privacy fence for paranoid neighbors that think everyone wants their poo poo

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Covok posted:

Holy poo poo, lol, those violent marxist canucks....all that hockey n poo poo

Slashrat posted:

"assembling the most qualified cabinet and administration in history"

Lol, yeah, cronyism was never a thing before....

And "contrary to uninformed people"? The people he's been nominating either crow about it themselves or he bellows about how great a pick it was....jesus gently caress, this administration must have to be the most lie prone in history.

I mean christ, look at that scorecard
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 03:11 on Jan 7, 2017

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

I'm willing to wager there'll be some sweet trade deals benefitting Russia and Exxon.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?

Duke Igthorn posted:

Looks like Trump officially ran out of people he knows/has heard about which has apparently been his method of "finding" people so far.

He basically falls for whomever shows up on Fox News with the word "expert" in their title and a confident enough tone. Trump might be a con man himself, but he gets conned just as easily like with that "veterans' charity" that was just a dude with a PO Box.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Neeksy posted:

He basically falls for whomever shows up on Fox News with the word "expert" in their title and a confident enough tone. Trump might be a con man himself, but he gets conned just as easily like with that "veterans' charity" that was just a dude with a PO Box.

Don't forget they also have to look like whatever Trump imagines someone in that line of work should look like

moonsour
Feb 13, 2007

Ortowned
I hope Trump brings in Fox News financial analyst John Bradshaw Layfield.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Following the Fort Lauderdale Airport shootings on Freep has been... interesting.

quote:

To: dsc

Are you familiar with schizophrenia?

I am but the rest of us are not. No one wants to be familiar with schizophrenia but this IS Free Republic after all.

141 posted on 01/07/2017 10:23:01 AM PST by Resettozero
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 136 | View Replies]

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Kit Cat has words about the Russian hacking report.

quote:

To: Rock N Jones

It is just now being reported that the shooter in Ft. Lauderdale went to the FBI in November of last year told them he was being forced to fight for ISIS, they sent him home NOW once again 5 people ARE DEAD!!! This is the fourth or 5th time ONE of these shooters has been under the radar of these SO CALLED intelligence agencies and NOW we are supposed to BELIEVE THEM???? HA, HA!!!!! These agencies have become nothing more than cartoon characters and ANYONE with half of a brain has NO FAITH or belief in ANYTHING they say or report on!!!! FBI and CIA NEED A COMPLETE OVERHAUL!!!!

109 posted on 1/6/2017, 3:43:47 PM by Trump Girl Kit Cat (Yosemite Sam raising hell)

greeneyes has words about Monica Crowley being a plagiarist

quote:

To: usafa92

Clinton is responsible for thousands of deaths - pay to play from Saudis, and authorized sale of Uranium to Russia, but MSM focuses on this???? No wonder they are dying.

21 posted on 1/7/2017, 4:38:44 PM by greeneyes

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
As always KitKat has about 25% of the story and fills in the blanks with stupidity

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

Who gave this guy his gun back twice?

Watching Freep's utter bewilderment that a paranoid schizophrenic could easily acquire firearms and take them on a plane is the most aggravating thing about this airport shooting mess. This is what happens when you systematically dismantled any sort of gun control and mental health standards so stop crying about getting exactly what you wanted.

quote:

To: Goillini

These libs promote all these rules for gun control but when push comes to shove they won’t enforce them.

3 posted on 01/08/2017 7:41:10 AM PST by ImJustAnotherOkie

But that would be violating his most sacred right to own a gun.

quote:

Known nutters should lose their right to own a gun until they recover.

6 posted on 01/08/2017 7:42:00 AM PST by JonPreston

False Flag!

quote:

At this point I’m inclined to believe the shooter that the CIA forced him into this.. The circumstances leading up to this are just not believable in any other context except for gross negligence and stupidity on the part of everyone else that interacted with him. I expect him to die in custody shortly.

7 posted on 01/08/2017 7:43:21 AM PST by Neidermeyer (Bill Clinton is a 5 star general in the WAR ON WOMEN and Hillary is his Goebbels.)

quote:

So was this guy a Muslim/soldier of ISIS or not?

8 posted on 01/08/2017 7:44:43 AM PST by A_Former_Democrat ("Liberalism is a mental disorder" On FULL Display NOW BOYCOTT PepsiCO Kellogg's)

quote:

To: A_Former_Democrat

Quote:

“So was this guy a Muslim/soldier of ISIS or not?”

I think he was a soul-less, low-IQ loser attracted to the religion of the soul-less, low-IQ loser - Islam.

9 posted on 01/08/2017 7:47:54 AM PST by TTFlyer
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 8 | View Replies]

quote:

To: JonPreston

Leftwingers would classify "desire to own a firearm" as a psychiatric condition.

11 posted on 01/08/2017 7:54:27 AM PST by Blue Jays ( Rock hard ~ Ride free)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 6 | View Replies]

quote:

Let me just state that having a gun and carrying it, is almost required in Alaska. Without a gun you cannot be alone on the street except in the heart of the city.

Wildlife is everywhere, and unlike Milwaukee, its big. Normally a wolf or a Polar bear. So you need a weapon that can stop something big.

I would say he went Schizophrenic. This was probably not because of Iraq. It was likely going to happen where ever he was at that age. Doctors do a horrible job with this disease. They just take the money and leave dangerous people out there ready to go nuts. Families see it happening and there is nobody willing to help.

15 posted on 01/08/2017 8:03:01 AM PST by poinq

:tinfoil:

quote:

To: Neidermeyer; umgud; Goillini

Goal: more gun control, Trump, Isis terorrism

Maybe there was a greater goal for Santiago. Perhaps this is another case of “weaponizing the mentally ill”. Maybe when he told the FBI that U.S. intelligence people were forcing him to watch ISIS videos, it was TRUE!

As in Creamer tactics — find mentally unstable people, rev them up- or hypnotize them -or psychologically work on them to incite violence and mayhem. Maybe this was a covert intelligence operation (maybe one of many ongoing) to get someone to go to Florida or NY and target Trump. Santiago only got the Florida part right. Wonder if he had a rental car reserved that was never claimed or some other means of transportation.

It has the makings of a good conspiracy theory. Unfortunately, some stuff people call conspiracy theories have been turning out to be true.

How come these mentally ill don’t want to wrestle monkeys or pluck every flower in Central Park?

17 posted on 01/08/2017 8:09:16 AM PST by Beautiful_Gracious_Skies ( '45 will be the best ever. MAGA)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

quote:

To: Blue Jays; Oilfield

Leftwingers would classify "desire to own a firearm" as a psychiatric condition.

This is an excellent point and one more reason president elect DJT remains our best hope to grind leftist scum into the ground.

20 posted on 01/08/2017 8:16:40 AM PST by JonPreston
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 11 | View Replies]

quote:

I suspect after the FBI (or Anchorage police) sent him away for mental evaluation, he was not found to be with any disorder. Then by law, he was entitled to have the firearm returned.

When I was in LE many years ago, I had a similar case and required to return a pistol to a guy I knew was dangerous. Sure enough, he used it in an armed robbery the next year. Fortunately no one was shot.

22 posted on 01/08/2017 8:51:51 AM PST by elpadre (AfganistaMr Obama said the goal was to "disrupt, dismantle and defeat al-hereQaeda" and its allies.)

quote:

To: Neidermeyer

I’ve been saying almost from the beginning that getting to the bottom of this is another first 30 days to-do for the Trump Administration. Something went badly, badly wrong at FBI and/or DHS.

24 posted on 01/08/2017 9:09:40 AM PST by FreedomPoster (Islam delenda est)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 7 | View Replies]

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Jagged Jim posted:

Watching Freep's utter bewilderment that a paranoid schizophrenic could easily acquire firearms and take them on a plane is the most aggravating thing about this airport shooting mess. This is what happens when you systematically dismantled any sort of gun control and mental health standards so stop crying about getting exactly what you wanted.

Actually, said dude would be barred from gun ownership if he was diagnosed. The gun laws worked, the mental health system did not

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
On Elizabeth Warren,

quote:

Big Chief with hair like Custer have braves who make-um bad smoke ... undo many wampum gifts to voters for Indian ... that why warriors need fill-um out much more red tape ... braves cause me go on warpath ... me beat tom tom in heap futile gesture ... me screech like owl from tall pine ... that teach man with casinos to no more call me fake Indian.

1 posted on 1/8/2017, 4:08:15 AM by Zakeet

I'd post more including nonsense from Kit Cat, but the thread is just half "she claimed to be a native!!!1" bullshit and half "we won get over it."

From another thread discussing Russia, freepers continue to demonstrate why living in a dissent-free place is bad for your opinions:

quote:

To: Kaslin

The NY Times seems to miss the key issue here. Under Clinton and Obama (with little repair by Bush), many federal agencies (IRS, EPA, CIA, judiciary) have become increasingly politicized, along with much of the press/media, which have gone from partisan to downright dishonest.

In the case of the CIA, the Dems have for over a generation run it down as a manipulative out of control agency, and, once they got the levers of power, used it for their own purposes. This Russian thing sprang to life in the press and from the mouths of Democratic operatives almost overnight. Why should anyone believe it? The Press has become Pravda; the government has become The Party.

The reservoir of goodwill and the presumption of impartial, honest authority attempting to work for the common good have been ruined. No thinking person believes much that is reported by the government or the press. Whether Trump will be able to repair this is an open question, but he was elected to try.

13 posted on 1/8/2017, 6:27:10 AM by Pearls Before Swine

From the same thread,

quote:

To: Kaslin

The intelligence community doesn’t work for the American people. They really never have. They were created by ivy leaguers and bankers and have never strayed from that mindset.

33 posted on 1/8/2017, 7:07:39 AM by DesertRhino

From yet another loving thread on Russia,

quote:

To: Jim Robinson

“Where’s the proof?”

Doesn’t matter. Now Trump can come back with things like, Russia backed voter rolls so now they have to be purged and new “hack proof” id’s issued, Russia’s influence on the MSM needs to be fixed to ensure commentators aren’t influenced with anti American rhetoric and organizations like ANSWER, ACLU and union organization heads arrested for working with Russia to destabilize the US. What is the left going to do?

I would take it one step further and announce RUssia had influenced the Democrat primary by working with Donna Brazil’s and Schultz to ensure Hillary wins the nomination because it was known that Bernie would beat Trump.

Now put the left on defense.

39 posted on 1/8/2017, 9:53:14 AM by EQAndyBuzz (Too. Much. Winning.)

From another thread, in reply to someone posting a factual correction with citations,

quote:

To: Cold War Veteran - Submarines

Well NEWBIE, thanks...now go back to DU.

8 posted on 1/8/2017, 2:57:39 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

From a thread about Trumpets getting angsty over ABC running a promo for their comedy Black-ish during yesterday's NFL playoffs comes more Trumpets getting angsty:

quote:

To: blam

I was spitting nails and they ran it twice..then my tv went... CLICK!!! I felt like a CAPTIVE audience and had no choice but to view their freakin garbage!!!...FERS!!!! I hate them...they are going to pull this poo poo like they did bush for FREAKIN 4yrs....I DESPISE HELLywood and can’t wait for it to sink into the ocean...sorry califreepers..but they pissed me off!!!!

31 posted on 1/8/2017, 3:44:56 PM by RoseofTexas

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Let's have a creamy snack before diving into freep being freepy.

From 'Go ahead' and breastfeed in church: Pope posted by freeper Olog-hai

the article posted:

"The ceremony is a little long, someone's crying because he's hungry. That's the way it is," the pontiff said.

"You mothers, go ahead and breastfeed, without fear. Just like the Virgin Mary nursed Jesus," he told worshippers attending an annual ceremony commemorating the baptism of Jesus.

quote:

To: Olog-hai

This is ridiculous. I was at Target recently and got a coffee when I saw some woman at a table just whip it out for her kid. These people have no decency.

4 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:51:29 AM by delete306

quote:

This guy is really into micro-identity politics. He’s more off-course than Columbus ever was.

7 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:54:39 AM by miss marmelstein

I really want to know what was written here.

quote:

quote:

Comment #15 Removed by Moderator

To: Jeff Chandler

Feel the Liberal Love.

17 posted on 1/8/2017, 9:06:46 AM by piusv (Pray for a return to the pre-Vatican II (Catholic) Faith)

Meanwhile, Yaelle breaks out of her normally completely nutty self to lay down some smack. The shortened link is to a breastfeeding modesty ... poncho. Yeah, I'll go with that. It's sold by Target, which leads someone to complain about Target.

quote:

Omg. It is easy to breastfeed modestly.
hxxp://pgj.cc/rr1Ruh

FReeper gentlemen may well get aroused by women’s breasts but it isn’t always about your penis, guys. Tiny mammals need nourishment WHEN THEY NEED IT or their bodies hurt them. Eventually they die. Do you get it now? The smaller the human, the less they are able to endure the discomfort of starvation. Get over it. Somehow your penis will make it through the service even if you saw a poor new mom struggle to help latch her baby on.

22 posted on 1/8/2017, 9:15:10 AM by Yaelle

Freep opinions: BOOBIES ARE THE DEVIL

quote:

quote:

To: delete306

Driving down Interstate 5 from the Bay area to L.A. recently and stopping at a McDonald’s, and there was a woman at the next table who decided to feed her baby, facing the rest of the dining room, and fully exposed. Her table was against the wall and she could have easily sat on the other end of the table facing away from everyone else. Her husband just sat there like nothing was happening.

And I mean, FULLY exposed. Just seems really wrong to me.

(Ready from incoming...)

27 posted on 1/8/2017, 9:28:21 AM by Deo volente ("Our Independence Day is at hand, and it arrives finally on November 8th." Donald Trump)

No incoming from this direction.

It is wrong and I don’t want to see boobs flopping around. Exposed boobs can get you arrested for public exposure but for some reason those same boobs are supposed to be perfectly acceptable if they have a baby attached to them. Nope, sorry, can’t have it both ways.

43 posted on 1/8/2017, 11:52:11 AM by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

Freeper Mrs. Don-o had this reaction when someone suggested that breastfeeding mothers just use the bathroom. Original formatting.

quote:

To: Arm_Bears

Listen carefully. Urination and defecation are different from breastfeeding, because urine and poop are different from mama-milk.

Urine and poop are waste products. Poop is swarming with E coli bacteria and lots of other unwholesome stuff. They stink. They belong in a toilet, and promptly.

Mama-milk is a nutrition product. It is clean and wholesome. It does not stink. It was created by God for the baby: it belongs in the baby, and promptly.

The sight of urinating and defecating normally produces a sense of disgust. The sight of the mother-baby nursing couplet normally produces a protective sense of intimacy and tenderness.

Note the word "normal." as in, "This is the norm for the human species."

Normal people -- who understand, as well, that the breast is made for hungry babies, not for the interest of disordered men who find it salacious or disgusting --- can grasp the distinction.

[snipped five images of Mary breastfeeding Jesus]

57 posted on 1/8/2017, 2:04:48 PM by Mrs. Don-o (Whatever is true, honorable, right, pure, lovely, excellent, worthy of praise: dwell on these things)

Finally, finally, they start making GBS threads on the Pope

quote:

To: piusv

Francis is the Jesuit equivalent of a well managed Internet troll, he says whatever his handlers have told him is the proper sort of response on any given topic.
With him as Pope I no longer have to wonder when the things Our Lady of Good Success said would come will be unfolding because it's all coming true as we speak.

62 posted on 1/8/2017, 2:17:34 PM by Rashputin (Jesus Christ doesn't evacuate His troops, He leads them to victory !!)

And then it devolves into a stupid internet fight between Mrs. Don-o and someone else that totally insists that they have no stake in the conversation and yet continues to post over and over and over that they're totally not interested at all. Goddamnit, internet.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Yahoo Finance in typo tweet: 'Trump wants a much n----r navy' posted by freeper Timpanagos1

They meant to type "bigger." The "b" is right next to the "n". The internet had a whole bunch of fun with this the other night.

quote:

To: Timpanagos1

We should start a White House petition to name a navy warship “”USS Thug”. Actually, it wouldn’t be too bad a name, it has a certain “in your face” combative the quality to it.

3 posted on 1/7/2017, 10:36:30 PM by WMarshal ( Schadenfreude, it feels so good!)

quote:

To: Salamander

It wuz a completely “innis-cent” mistake.

5 posted on 1/7/2017, 10:37:25 PM by shibumi (Cover it with gas and set it on fire.)

After a discussion on how ships are named,

quote:

To: kabar

Can we name a garbage scow after Obama? How about the S.S. Trashheap?

Right now Obama is still the commander of his “Queen’s Navy” along with Mabus the Pansy.

Soon Chicago will be missing another one of its’ leading village idiots since he and Mrs Wideload will be polluting DC for years to come, unless he is arrested, tried and convicted of treason. GITMO has a cell just for him, you know.

25 posted on 1/8/2017, 12:35:01 AM by MadMax, the Grinning Reaper

BREAKING NEWS: SPELLCHECKS INCLUDE PROFANITY

quote:

To: lee martell

MY GOD! I just typed n....r in gmail to see if it came up as a misspelled word. It didn’t!

wow.

27 posted on 1/8/2017, 1:11:01 AM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

Well known freeper/shithead dp0622 is on a roll

quote:

quote:

To: CyberAnt

I hope our country never names a warship after Obama, for too many obvious reasons to count.

17 posted on 1/7/2017, 11:39:03 PM by Windflier (Pitchforks and torches ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

It would either be pink or have the ISIS logo on it.

No guns and men in dresses who refuse to fire on the enemy.

28 posted on 1/8/2017, 1:12:37 AM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class conservative)

Hey guys let's continue to poo poo on Obama!

quote:

To: Windflier

The ship would need to lead from behind, so the crew would need to be LGBT.

The ship would need to be powered by solar and/or wind energy.

The ship would be a gun-free zone, but it would have community organizers.

The ship would need to have special accommodations for celebrities and refugees.

There would need to be special markings that will always point toward Mecca.

There needs to be a special room that holds $400 million in cash in case they are ever deployed to a hostile area for a rescue mission.

52 posted on 1/8/2017, 3:31:28 AM by Tai_Chung
No idea what that last one is referencing but I'm sure it's especially stupid.

And then they link to Description and Primary Mission of The USS Obama posted by freeper Windflier

It's mostly poo poo.

quote:

IN accordance to oceanic naval environmental policy, it is a humongous floating septic tank vac and storage facility.
But in keeping with recent naval construction mishaps, instead of vacuuming out the waste from other vessels, it blows onboard waste into other vessels.

7 posted on 1/8/2017, 11:50:52 AM by Darksheare (Those who support liberal "Republicans" summarily support every action by same.)

quote:

Mutinous, traitorous, crewed with LGBTQ only

9 posted on 1/8/2017, 11:51:37 AM by A_Former_Democrat ("Liberalism is a mental disorder" On FULL Display NOW BOYCOTT PepsiCO Kellogg's)

quote:

To: outofsalt

One interesting fact about the USS Obama, is that we’ll never know who built it, or where it came from.

Also, the helm will only turn left.

23 posted on 1/8/2017, 12:11:51 PM by Windflier (Pitchforks and torches ripen on the vine. Left too long, they become black rifles.)

Ugh, come on freep, I want to hate you so bad tonight. Where's the horrifying racism!?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
From Congressional Black Caucus to be more aggressive under Trump posted by freeper Olog-hai

Freep opinions:

quote:

Some people should be “not seen, and not heard.” This is one such group of people.

6 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:21:55 AM by Cowboy Bob

lol, k

quote:

As minorities prosper under the TRUMP Administration, the less and less influence the Congressional Black Caucus will have.

7 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:22:09 AM by stars & stripes forever (Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord. Psalm 33:12)

Getting closer...

quote:

They are going to kidnap white congressmen and beat them til they renounce Trump?

12 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:23:35 AM by Defiant (The media is the colostomy bag where truth goes after democrats digest it.)

No racist. No racist. You're the racist!

quote:

An explicitly racist organization. I figure the KKK is an older organization and deserves first priority. Let's listen to what the KKK wants.

OR

We can make a blanket statement that all racist organizations are repugnant and we will ignore all of them equally.

14 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:24:23 AM by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

Freep opinions: all black people are on welfare

quote:

Their biggest objection is that Trump will bring back jobs for Blacks and enable them to go off welfare.

19 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:28:16 AM by I want the USA back (Lying Media: completely irresponsible. Complicit in the destruction of this country.)

quote:

The best most productive action that could ever happen to African-Americans is the totall political destruction of the Congressional Black Caucus, the NAACP abd the entire Democrat Party. African-Americans have fallen so far back in America, in the last eight years of their chosen one, Barack Hussein Obama...it is hard to measure the utter devastation these folks have rendered on their brothers & sisters. Sad!!!

24 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:32:16 AM by JLAGRAYFOX (Defeat both the Republican (e) & Democrat (e) political parties....Forever!!!)

Suddenly, reparations!

quote:

Which means what? They’ll demand money for stuff that didn’t happen to them, from hundreds of years ago, harder!

26 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:33:47 AM by Vision (Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid - Reagan)

lol, k

quote:

Don't these idiots understand that Trump will be much better for blacks and those living in the inner cities that Obama ever was?

Oh that's right... to race baiters that doesn't mean a thing.

32 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:42:31 AM by nralife

The 114th Congress is 80% white and 80% male.

quote:

Imaging is there was a “Congressional White Caucus”.

35 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:45:11 AM by BuffaloJack

loving hell, two of them.

quote:

It sounds like they’re going to go Full Feral in the Full Retard mode. Where’s the Congressional White Caucus?

39 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:49:15 AM by FlingWingFlyer (As long as tyranny exists, the Constitution and Bill of Right will never be "outdated" or "obsolete")

quote:

To: BenLurkin

The burning question in my mind is how a faction (i.e., Libs/DIMS) that contributes absolutely nothing to the betterment of the tribe is allowed to remain as members.

Let alone exert the influence they do.

42 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:52:10 AM by Arm_Bears (Rope. Tree. Politician/Journalist. Some assembly required.)

lol, k

quote:

To: FlingWingFlyer

Donald Trump made a special, and I felt effective, outreach to African-Americans. Yet Hillary still overwhelmingly received their vote, though a number of them stayed at home. Now black politicians show antagonism towards him. Stupid of them. It only supports that the Dems can take them for granted and the GOP less likely to show interest in them.

47 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:57:24 AM by apocalypto

Original formatting.

quote:

To: GOPJ; Jane Long; MinuteGal; poconopundit; artichokegrower; ArrogantBustard; Wisconsinlady; ...

CONTACT CONGRESS HERE:
hxxp://www.contactingthecongress.org/

Congress and Pres Trump need to close down these "identity" caucuses. ....also known as Pay-Me-I'M-A-Victim.

2016 was the final nail in the coffin of "identity" politics.

These identity caucus members get an extra annual ten thousand tax dollars EACH to do with as they please.

That's outright thievery. Close them down ASAP.

48 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:59:41 AM by Liz (The Clintons' embracing humanitarian relief is like the Sopranos' embracing waste mgmt.)

Oh yes, this is what I was looking for.

quote:

After all, black lives matter more than white folks....

50 posted on 1/8/2017, 9:04:45 AM by broken_arrow1 (I regret that I have but one life to give for my country - Nathan Hale "Patriot")

quote:

Congressional Black Caucus to be more aggressive under Trump

Sounds like a threat? Remind me again how race doesn't exist and why whites put up with the existence of such groups?

55 posted on 1/8/2017, 9:14:50 AM by Altura Ct.

PSA: Everyone that talks about how being called racist no longer has any meaning do not understand why people/things are called racist

quote:

To: MCRD

Their day is done! They have overused the racecard—they have called just too many people racists—to a point when It means nothing. The day of the Liberal has passed. We are in the Age of Trump.

60 posted on 1/8/2017, 10:32:23 AM by Forward the Light Brigade (Into the Jaws of H*ll Onward! Ride to the sound of the guns!)

The thread eventually has seven freepers talking about needing a "white caucus."

quote:

How will the Crazy @ssed Cracker Caucus play under Trump? Also curious about the Asian Caucus, Hispanic Caucus and Native American Caucus.

67 posted on 1/8/2017, 11:56:28 AM by bgill (From the CDC site, "We don't know how people are infected with Ebola")

quote:

They are a racist group. No other races allowed to join you know....

68 posted on 1/8/2017, 12:18:27 PM by minnesota_bound

quote:

So, the black caucus, a racist organization, is furthering their racism by attacking a white president.

69 posted on 1/8/2017, 12:24:28 PM by CodeToad (If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable!)

quote:

The Congressional Skin Color Caucus plans to be more aggressive ... like many others with the same skin color.

Surprise? No.

72 posted on 1/8/2017, 1:02:27 PM by spodefly (This is my tag line. There are many like it, but this one is mine.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jurgan
May 8, 2007

Just pour it directly into your gaping mouth-hole you decadent slut

McGlockenshire posted:

Ugh, come on freep, I want to hate you so bad tonight. Where's the horrifying racism!?

I know, right! They're even using the term "LGBTQ" instead of one of the hundreds of anti-gay slurs at their disposal.