Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Joshmo
Aug 22, 2007

McGlockenshire posted:

Let's have a creamy snack before diving into freep being freepy.

From 'Go ahead' and breastfeed in church: Pope posted by freeper Olog-hai
:freep: Hates gay people. Wants everyone to know how masculine-ly manly they man.
"Hey, look at that woman over there just whipping out a titty in public."
:freep: Eww, gross.

quote:

Exposed boobs can get you arrested for public exposure but for some reason those same boobs are supposed to be perfectly acceptable if they have a baby attached to them. Nope, sorry, can’t have it both ways.
Is this guy somehow implying women created these public indecency laws but now also want their show their boobs as long as a baby is attached, and so they're hypocrites? The same women who are actively trying to get rid of these public indecency laws?

Joshmo fucked around with this message at 07:09 on Jan 9, 2017

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify

McGlockenshire posted:

From Yahoo Finance in typo tweet: 'Trump wants a much n----r navy' posted by freeper Timpanagos1
Well known freeper/shithead dp0622 is on a roll

It would either be pink or have the ISIS logo on it.

No guns and men in dresses who refuse to fire on the enemy.

28 posted on 1/8/2017, 1:12:37 AM by dp0622 (The only thing an upper crust conservative hates more than a liberal is a middle class gently caress off

No idea what that last one is referencing but I'm sure it's especially stupid.

The Iranian payment planned months in advance for a decades long dispute that happened to occur during a handful of sailors wandering in Iranian waters and whelp next thing you know.

Also love the ship painted in pink since: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mountbatten_pink
Plus they would love Mountbatten since he indirectly killed millions of Hindus and even more importantly Muslims.

Phone posting so the quote got gobbled and it's a pain to fix forgive me

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SocketWrench posted:

Actually, said dude would be barred from gun ownership if he was diagnosed. The gun laws worked, the mental health system did not

In general American gun laws are fairly comprehensive when it comes to keeping prohibited persons from buying them illegally. Almost every time it occurs is due to a problem with the system behind it being hosed up and broken, rather than needing new laws. Like Dylann Roof being allowed to buy a gun when he was prohibited because nobody could confirm the red flag on his background check because two police departments argued over whose jurisdiction his felony fell under.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

chitoryu12 posted:

In general American gun laws are fairly comprehensive when it comes to keeping prohibited persons from buying them illegally. Almost every time it occurs is due to a problem with the system behind it being hosed up and broken, rather than needing new laws. Like Dylann Roof being allowed to buy a gun when he was prohibited because nobody could confirm the red flag on his background check because two police departments argued over whose jurisdiction his felony fell under.

In which case they still weren't gun laws failing, but one of those other systems.
That's my point. You can write more gun laws, but if the those system are still broke, those gun laws are going to do jack poo poo

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

quote:

An explicitly racist organization. I figure the KKK is an older organization and deserves first priority. Let's listen to what the KKK wants.

OR

We can make a blanket statement that all racist organizations are repugnant and we will ignore all of them equally.

14 posted on 1/8/2017, 8:24:23 AM by ClearCase_guy (Abortion is what slavery was: immoral but not illegal. Not yet.)

GEE I WONDER WHY THE KKK HAS BEEN AROUND A LOT LONGER THAT THE CBC????

Also we did listen to what the KKK wanted. They wanted Trump.

Twelve by Pies
May 4, 2012

Again a very likpatous story

quote:

There needs to be a special room that holds $400 million in cash in case they are ever deployed to a hostile area for a rescue mission.

McGlockenshire posted:

No idea what that last one is referencing but I'm sure it's especially stupid.

Back in January of last year, Obama said he was going to pay Iran back 400 million dollars that they'd been owed since the 70s. Something to do with nuclear reactors I think.

Despite Obama publicly announcing he would pay back this money months before, right-wingers said the money was a ransom payment for Iranian hostages, who were released around the time that Iran was given the money.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Twelve by Pies posted:

Back in January of last year, Obama said he was going to pay Iran back 400 million dollars that they'd been owed since the 70s. Something to do with nuclear reactors I think.

Despite Obama publicly announcing he would pay back this money months before, right-wingers said the money was a ransom payment for Iranian hostages, who were released around the time that Iran was given the money.

Real presidents trade guns for hostages.

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

SocketWrench posted:

In which case they still weren't gun laws failing, but one of those other systems.
That's my point. You can write more gun laws, but if the those system are still broke, those gun laws are going to do jack poo poo

Yeah, I was agreeing with you.

Doccers
Aug 15, 2000

Patron Saint of Chickencheese

Mustached Demon posted:

Real presidents trade guns for hostages.

Now that Trump is in office, how long is it going to be until Freep historical revisions Reagan as being an evil leftist?

Eggplant Squire
Aug 14, 2003

Doccers posted:

Now that Trump is in office, how long is it going to be until Freep historical revisions Reagan as being an evil leftist?

When Trump calls Reagan a loser.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, I was agreeing with you.

Ah, sorry then

Doccers posted:

You have a long long wait. St. Ronnie would take a lot. Even if Trump called him a loser. You'd get a few people not happy with Trump while the rest just mostly ignore what Trump said like they did all the rest of the time

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Doccers posted:

Now that Trump is in office

Patience.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
Ever want to see freep in full denial mode?

Russian hackers claim to have compromising information on Trump - CNN

It's a Yahoo! article. I'm not sure why it's a Yahoo! article instead of just a link to the CNN article itself but there ya go.

Anyway,

the article posted:

Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.
CNN wasn't willing to publish the report itself. Don't worry, Buzzfeed is on the case. Page two, paragraph marked number 3. Have fun.

I don't have the time to post from the freep thread right now - I was supposed to start dinner fifteen minutes ago - but I can later tonight if one of you poor miserable folks doesn't dive in first.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...

McGlockenshire posted:

It's a Yahoo! article. I'm not sure why it's a Yahoo! article instead of just a link to the CNN article itself but there ya go.

Anyway,

CNN wasn't willing to publish the report itself. Don't worry, Buzzfeed is on the case. Page two, paragraph marked number 3. Have fun.

I don't have the time to post from the freep thread right now - I was supposed to start dinner fifteen minutes ago - but I can later tonight if one of you poor miserable folks doesn't dive in first.

Well if you insist...

quote:

To: Berlin_Freeper

Now the media loves Russian hackers.

2 posted on 01/10/2017 3:14:50 PM PST by dfwgator
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 1 | View Replies]

It took 3 posts until 'Fake News!"? This must be serious.

quote:

More fake news from CNN.

3 posted on 01/10/2017 3:14:53 PM PST by EternalHope (Something wicked this way comes. Be ready.)

Quick, try to downplay it!

quote:

They found out his hair is real after all.

5 posted on 01/10/2017 3:16:06 PM PST by dowcaet

Obama!

quote:

To: EternalHope

Yep—probably Brennan’s spooks trying to pass their work off as Russia’s, at Barry’s request.

6 posted on 01/10/2017 3:16:12 PM PST by 9YearLurker
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 3 | View Replies]

Haha that Trump, such a colorful character!

quote:

One of the advantages of having a wealthy man and colorful character in the White House is that he's not likely to care what anyone says about him.

What are they going to do -- release an "Access Hollywood" tape with Trump saying a bunch of off-color and offensive things?

Oh, wait a minute ...

8 posted on 01/10/2017 3:17:49 PM PST by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

The problem with trolling Freep is if you are too subtle about it it tends to fly right over their heads.

quote:

To: dowcaet

They found out his hair is real after all.

Of course it's real!

Who would pay for a rug like that???

9 posted on 01/10/2017 3:17:55 PM PST by null and void (Roses are red, soylent is green. Get to the shelter, it's 2017)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 5 | View Replies]

Who cares?

quote:

Too bad. He won.

11 posted on 01/10/2017 3:20:39 PM PST by Organic Panic (Rich White Man Evicts Poor Black Family From Public Housing - MSNBCPBSCNNNYTABC)

Have I said Fake News! yet?

quote:

What is a former British intelligence operative doing developing #FakeNews?

12 posted on 01/10/2017 3:20:42 PM PST by JonPreston

quote:

Comment #16 Removed by Moderator

How about what pi-:commissar:

quote:

We Deplorables don’t give a sht what they have on Trump.

17 posted on 01/10/2017 3:22:25 PM PST by Renegade

Sandy seems confused about blackmail is.

quote:

Too late. If they had something, it would have come out earlier.

18 posted on 01/10/2017 3:22:27 PM PST by SandyInSeattle (SandyInPeoria just doesn't sound right... yet here I am.)

quote:

More crap reportage from the Great Delusional Panorama.

22 posted on 01/10/2017 3:23:35 PM PST by Yollopoliuhqui (Smarter - Faster)

quote:

To: JonPreston

Apparently, the former “extremely, just so important British operative” efforts were funded first by anti-Trump Republicans then by Hillary’s presidential campaign. If there were such extraordinary findings, you can be certain both of these entities would have used them BEFORE the election. Remember, this is the gang that told Bush about the non-existant Iraq WMDs, cause of the second Iraqi War - “you can take it to the bank, Mr. President”.

24 posted on 01/10/2017 3:28:01 PM PST by laconic
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 12 | View Replies]

quote:

Unnamed sources claim to have unidentified information.

Uh, oh!

Now that @#(*!@ Franken is asking Sessions about this at the confirmation hearings.

Vermin.

27 posted on 01/10/2017 3:31:33 PM PST by Pravious

Wait, if they're lying about fake news wouldn't that make it true news?

quote:

CNN? Lying news! Lying Fake News!!

31 posted on 01/10/2017 3:33:31 PM PST by SgtHooper (If you remember the 60's, YOU WEREN'T THERE!)

quote:

SSDD.
Here we go again.
Unnamed source.
Britsh itel guy,retireed but real credible but don’t know his name.

May have, could have, might ?

We are reporting these are only allegations and nothing is confirmed.

Then WTF put it out there?

Trump is correct. CNN is dishonest and corrupt.

34 posted on 01/10/2017 3:38:47 PM PST by CGASMIA68

Now why don't you tell us how you really feel?

quote:

The 20th can’t come soon enough!!!!! Like Rush said these rear end***es FAKENEWSPUKES won’t let this go....I HATE THEM..I HATE THEM!!!!!!!!!!

39 posted on 01/10/2017 3:45:27 PM PST by RoseofTexas

quote:

To: ScaniaBoy

Maybe, but this is more like a threat from our very own US Intel department: screw with us and we release the information true or not.

How the hell did CNN get this if not from intel itself.

There is a real war going on right now, right in front of our eyes.

41 posted on 01/10/2017 3:49:15 PM PST by OpusatFR
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 35 | View Replies]

Who's the real traitor? The one compromised by a foreign power or the people reporting on it?

quote:

Stupid Senators asked Sessions about this story. These so called News organizations are guilty of violating the Sedition Acts. JMO

42 posted on 01/10/2017 3:50:32 PM PST by greeneyes

No wait, it not blackmail because it got released by a third party!

quote:

If the Russians have information to compromise a US president, they hold that information to play for an advantage. This is just silly.

44 posted on 01/10/2017 3:52:57 PM PST by D Rider

quote:

Yet another selective leak by the CIA to the liberal biased press.

The Obama administration, famous for prosecuting leakers, silent on these leaks which might be damaging to Trump.

I wonder why?

Sometimes silence is deafening.

46 posted on 01/10/2017 3:55:11 PM PST by vicdoc

quote:

well I’ll be damned

fake news backed up with fake documents

56 posted on 01/10/2017 4:18:43 PM PST by Thibodeaux (the end of Obama plague is near........ rejoice)

quote:

To: Thibodeaux

Giving 62 million RAT voters false hope yet again: WINNING!

Tingles Matthews is all over this.

59 posted on 01/10/2017 4:36:24 PM PST by txhurl (Break's over, kids, back to WAR.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 56 | View Replies]

quote:

To: conservaKate

Ritz Carlton Moscow and, yes, it is about a “show” that Trump allegedly arranged and watched. As others have pointed out, if the intended use of this material was blackmail, then releasing it prevents it’s use for that purpose. A former roommate of mine was an analyst at the CIA. He had to take a lie detector test every six months. He said that the agency cared primarily about deception. If you were forthright and honest in your answers, however tawdry the behavior that was revealed the agency didn’t much care.

61 posted on 01/10/2017 4:45:20 PM PST by riverdawg
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 49 | View Replies]

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Anyway,

I saw that one earlier today and figured what it was gonna say after like the first eight posts were "fake news"

quote:

One of the advantages of having a wealthy man and colorful character in the White House is that he's not likely to care what anyone says about him.

What are they going to do -- release an "Access Hollywood" tape with Trump saying a bunch of off-color and offensive things?

Oh, wait a minute ...

8 posted on 01/10/2017 3:17:49 PM PST by Alberta's Child ("Yo, bartender -- Jobu needs a refill!")

L the gently caress OL. Trump won't care what others think of him, have you read his Twitter feed? I promise you if some average guy got on the news and called Trump a clown there'd be a meltdown at 3am the following morning where Trump wishes everything short of death on this one person.
Hell, that's half of what his campaign was was responding to people that said things about him to the extent he poo poo on a gold star family.
My god, I wonder how many of these asshats actually followed his campaign instead of just shrugging "He's a republican candidate, pull the lever"

quote:

Too late. If they had something, it would have come out earlier.

18 posted on 01/10/2017 3:22:27 PM PST by SandyInSeattle (SandyInPeoria just doesn't sound right... yet here I am.)

And yet you fuckers clung to the birth certificate for eight years and emails through an election campaign insisting in both cases there was something there

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jan 11, 2017

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Fake news replies are boring come on freep it has piss story parts get on it.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Hey, Trump has also been proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is fake news by tweeting links to the most trusted site in news, Laura Ingraham's "Lifezette.com"

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

tacodaemon posted:

Hey, Trump has also been proving beyond a shadow of a doubt that it is fake news by tweeting links to the most trusted site in news, Laura Ingraham's "Lifezette.com"

FWIW the twitter tools say that link was posted by an aide, not Trump himself. Trump only posts from his Android phone, and that information shows up through the API.

Still though, complaining about fake news and then linking to a known peddler of fake news is just astounding.

Anyway, let's talk about the piss story. Between various news shows and various articles, it's now clear that the media had a lot of the information in Buzzfeed's document already. It was all followed up on and very little of it could be confirmed. Oh also /pol/ has claimed responsibility for the piss story in specific, but, well, 4chan. We should probably assume that the specifics as listed in the document aren't real until we're given a reason to otherwise. Let's not be pizzagaters.

That won't stop Trump from being the President of Piss in my eyes though.

Threads so far, from oldest to newest. See if you can guess which ones are from fake news sites. You'll never believe #2!

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ The irony of course being they're all "This is totally fabricated" but if it was Hillary, holy poo poo they'd be climaxing for days over this real and absolutely true news.

tacodaemon posted:

These are shops, right? No one outside a white supremecist rally would be dumb enough to sieg heil?

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 06:04 on Jan 11, 2017

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

SocketWrench posted:

These are shops, right? No one outside a white supremecist rally would be dumb enough to sieg heil?

What's your second guess?

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Subjunctive posted:

What's your second guess?

How long before we get a new Jesus Camp documentary where everyone is praying to a cardboard image of Donald?

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

SocketWrench posted:

No, that's real. However, it's catching her while she's waving around the auditorium. It looks like a heil, but it is not actually one. Dunno what Trump's doing, though.

Piss Christ Trump isn't the only thing that happened today.

A snack from Obama's Speech Tonight Is An Embarrassment to America posted by freeper Stayfree

This is an innocent enough post.

quote:

To: Stayfree

Why was there only one Obama daughter there? Where’s the other one?

4 posted on 1/10/2017, 6:55:33 PM by Beautiful_Gracious_Skies

Freep destroys the innocent.

quote:

To: Beautiful_Gracious_Skies

She’s in Chicago but making a Facebook live video if you take my meaning ;)

9 posted on 01/10/2017 6:58:12 PM PST by relictele (Principiis obsta & Finem respice - Resist The Beginnings & Consider The Ends.)

quote:

Why was there only one Obama daughter there? Where’s the other one?

An emergency visit to Planned Parenthood.

20 posted on 01/10/2017 7:03:36 PM PST by P-Marlowe (Freep mail me if you want to be on my Fingerstyle Acoustic Guitar Ping list.)

quote:

Which one was missing - the older one who scowls all the time? She’s off twerking and smoking something.

22 posted on 01/10/2017 7:06:47 PM PST by ladyjane

These loving people :psyduck:

quote:

Which one was missing?

I've been seeing for a couple of weeks that Justin Bieber knocked one of them up.

Maybe that's the one and it's morning or afternoon or evening sickness or something.

30 posted on 01/10/2017 7:11:26 PM PST by skimbell

And a snack from Trump Taps Vaccine-Skeptic RFK Jr. to Lead Safety Commission posted by freeper nickcarraway

quote:

To: nickcarraway

Unfortunately the many of the so called “vaccines” are tied into the Eugenics movement and population control by the Globalist.

This is the one and only issue I find myself in agreement with RFK jr.

I see it as a great move by POETUS.

Just research it and you will find that vaccines today are NOT what is being sold. It’s very disturbing and a very controversial issue.

59 posted on 1/10/2017, 4:10:09 PM by Enlightened1

Let's play the Kit Cat game!

quote:

To: Oldeconomybuyer

Autism was not heard of until recently, and recently Vaccine Companies started using ABORTED BABY STEM CELLS in their vaccines......unless everything I have read is a LIE!

11 posted on 1/10/2017, 3:36:18 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

Ann Archy gets some facts straightened out.

quote:

To: Ann Archy

Autism was not heard of until recently, and recently Vaccine Companies started using ABORTED BABY STEM CELLS in their vaccines......unless everything I have read is a LIE!

There are 2 strains of human cells that are used in vaccines - both from abortions - one was in the early 40s and the other was in 1965. Rubella vaccine has always been made from those cells, as has chicken pox and lately things like rabies (for humans). So, yes it is true, but, no, not recent. Descendants of those same original cells.

I do think that children get too many vaccines today - chicken pox never was anything other than a nuisance disease, but the MMR, polio, DPT have all been a good thing. Those diseases were killers, literally.

85 posted on 1/10/2017, 4:55:10 PM by Abby4116

Of course, she misses that one and replies to this earlier one instead.

quote:

To: Secret Agent Man

And there used to be alternatives that were produced from non aborted cell lines, and those have dwindled and many vaccines now do not have alternatives.

WHAT???? Are you saying that ALL vaccines now have ABORTED BABY CELLS in them??? OMG!!!! GOD will NOT be MOCKED!!! NOTHING GOOD can come out of ABORTED BABY CELLS!!!

116 posted on 1/10/2017, 5:48:39 PM by Ann Archy (Abortion....... The HUMAN Sacrifice to the god of Convenience.)

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

You'd think Obama's daughters would be on the pill or something.

RagnarokAngel
Oct 5, 2006

Black Magic Extraordinaire

Mustached Demon posted:

You'd think Obama's daughters would be on the pill or something.
Pictures apparently came out of her playing BEER PONG in COLLEGE so they just attribute every possible way of being a hussie to her because it's not the 50s anymore and black girls can go to white colleges.

Merica
Jan 28, 2009
Loving all the FAKE NEWS cries from people who were all about pizzagate a month ago

Tias
May 25, 2008

Pictured: the patron saint of internet political arguments (probably)

This avatar made possible by a gift from the Religionthread Posters Relief Fund
It's worth noting Bannon actually did hold a press meeting with a bunch of alt-right flunkies where he yelled "Hail Trump! Hail Victory!" ("Hail Victory" is the exact translation of Sieg Heil..), didn't he?

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Actually if it's from the RNC it really really looked like a sieg heil, IIRC she lifted her arm with the hand totally straight before turning it into a wave.

Whether it was just awkward body movement or an actual fascist salute is the question :v:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Yeah the gif of it is pretty wild.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

Tias posted:

It's worth noting Bannon actually did hold a press meeting with a bunch of alt-right flunkies where he yelled "Hail Trump! Hail Victory!" ("Hail Victory" is the exact translation of Sieg Heil..), didn't he?

That's Richard Spencer, not Bannon. Spencer is the one that popularized the term alt-right, Bannon just latched on to it at Breitbart.

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Shugojin posted:

Actually if it's from the RNC it really really looked like a sieg heil, IIRC she lifted her arm with the hand totally straight before turning it into a wave.

Whether it was just awkward body movement or an actual fascist salute is the question :v:

Yeah the weird wave and smile afterward was pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACclN3UDrdo

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

tacodaemon posted:

Yeah the weird wave and smile afterward was pretty funny

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ACclN3UDrdo

Yeah, there's no way that wasn't an intentional Nazi salute. She launched straight into it and compensated late.

Duke Igthorn
Oct 11, 2012

by FactsAreUseless

chitoryu12 posted:

Yeah, there's no way that wasn't an intentional Nazi salute. She launched straight into it and compensated late.

100% intentional but my opinion is that it was meant as a "you LIEbruls call us Nazi so watch THIS!!" wink and a nod type thing instead of a signal of her true beliefs. Of course the fact that they're leaning into the whole "people think we're Nazis" thing instead of trying to alleviate fears, like when Pence was implored by the cast of Hamilton to represent EVERYONE and Trump's reaction was "Screw you losers", is so loving worrying in and of itself because the line between "ironic Nazi" and "real loving Nazi" is so loving thin real Nazis can't see it.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Hey, Kit Kat, I work with aborted baby cells on a daily basis and destroy millions of them every week. So do thousands of other scientists (millions). I have yet to hear of one dropping dead in his cell culture lab.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!
So rather than source from the dozens of pissgate / news conference fiasco / "McCain did it!" threads today, here's a short summary.

Trump admitted that Russia was behind the DNC hack. Everyone published a story. The CNN story was linked on freep.

quote:

To: FourtySeven

CNN = Fake News.

3 posted on 1/11/2017, 11:26:17 AM by VitacoreVision

On McCain,

quote:

To: doug from upland

Can I, with good conscience then, call McCain a friggin’ rear end in a top hat?

22 posted on 1/11/2017, 8:55:29 AM by Thumper1960 (Trump-2016)

On Trump (probably correctly) pissing on the intelligence agencies for making the documents available to media organizations,

quote:

To: Sidebar Moderator

It appears our intelligence communities are engaging in a little regime change ploy right here in the USA.

61 posted on 1/11/2017, 6:01:41 AM by jpsb (Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied. Otto von Bismark)

They are also now completely convinced that because 4chan is furiously masturbating at allegedly planting the piss story, the entire rest of the document should be discarded. Nobody at all is talking about the more serious two-page briefing. I now believe that the Buzzfeed story was ultimately a bad thing, even though it's loving hilarious.

e: As I wrote that, two stories appeared on freep (from NBC) discussing how the intelligence agencies didn't actually believe the Buzzfeed document and how the briefing that Trump received was entirely different and actually real and serious.

McGlockenshire fucked around with this message at 21:53 on Jan 11, 2017

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

McGlockenshire posted:

Piss Christ Trump isn't the only thing that happened today.

A snack from Obama's Speech Tonight Is An Embarrassment to America posted by freeper Stayfree

This is an innocent enough post.

I remember them screeching about picking on family members during the election. Glad to see they're playing by the rules they set as per usual

quote:

To: nickcarraway

Unfortunately the many of the so called “vaccines” are tied into the Eugenics movement and population control by the Globalist.

This is the one and only issue I find myself in agreement with RFK jr.

I see it as a great move by POETUS.

Just research it and you will find that vaccines today are NOT what is being sold. It’s very disturbing and a very controversial issue.

59 posted on 1/10/2017, 4:10:09 PM by Enlightened1

And yet despite all their efforts the white race is shrinking and the population has increased by a billion and a half since I was a kid being vaccinated

I wonder what KitKat thinks of his holiness George Washington using vaccinations to save his army in Valley Forge.
I also wonder how many of them jumped on the anti vac train when this appointment was announced because TRUMP!
Freepers; Living proof we are doomed as a species

Shugojin posted:

Maybe she watched the movie The Last Castle and figured it wasn't a salute if she quickly changed it to a wave

quote:

To: Sidebar Moderator

It appears our intelligence communities are engaging in a little regime change ploy right here in the USA.

61 posted on 1/11/2017, 6:01:41 AM by jpsb (Never believe anything in politics until it has been officially denied. Otto von Bismark)

Weird. They were all for this when it was :siren:EMAILS!:siren:

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Jan 12, 2017

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Fathis Munk posted:

Hey, Kit Kat, I work with aborted baby cells on a daily basis and destroy millions of them every week. So do thousands of other scientists (millions). I have yet to hear of one dropping dead in his cell culture lab.

Well aren't you just the little satan incarnate!

The power of Trump compels you *throws Trump piss water at* The power of Trump compels you. Leave this body Satan so Fathis may become conservative again.

Jagged Jim
Sep 26, 2013

I... I can only look though the window...
Report: Rubio tells staff doubtful he will support Tillerson

Aw, how cute, lil'Marco is pretending he's all grown up. :kimchi:

quote:

To: M. Thatcher

FUMR!

3 posted on 01/11/2017 7:00:48 PM PST by Artcore (Stay strong Israel, January 20th is fast approaching! - DJT)

quote:

Flipping little rino!

6 posted on 01/11/2017 7:01:45 PM PST by Lopeover (The 2016 Election is about allegiance to the United States!)

quote:

Little man does little thing. Positioning for Romney/Rubio.

7 posted on 01/11/2017 7:01:46 PM PST by samadams2000 (Someone important make......The Call!)

quote:

To: proust

Nope... Dems will hold firm. Little Marco wants attention. Trump should select John Kerry if Tillerson fails

11 posted on 01/11/2017 7:03:13 PM PST by wiseprince
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 2 | View Replies]

Yup.

quote:

When push comes to shush he’ll fall in line.

13 posted on 01/11/2017 7:04:12 PM PST by Wyrd bið ful aræd (Flag burners can go screw -- I'm mighty PROUD of that ragged old flag)

Neeeeeerd!

quote:

He really is a twerp. And a dweeb.

15 posted on 01/11/2017 7:04:32 PM PST by TrueFact (Can't wait until the swamp is done drained!)

I'm sure he'll be quaking in his boots in 2022.

quote:

To: Wyrd bið ful aræd

Conservs will not forget next Rubio election. Millions will fund and work against him. Want that RNC? Reign the pansey in.

16 posted on 01/11/2017 7:05:46 PM PST by Swanks
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 13 | View Replies]

quote:

Really - you don't say Marco - thank you for telegraphing that the nomination is so in the bag you can pull this little stunt and do your Kabuki happy dance

Anybody still wishing this was our candidate ... look what happens when we break the Bush Dole McCain Romney mold we - win.

Once - again we learn - senators suck

19 posted on 01/11/2017 7:06:22 PM PST by datricker (All in all its just another brick in the WALL - Free Julian Assange its modern day Common Sense)

quote:

It was obvious from his first words during the hearing today that he was not going to support Tillerson. Little Marco the snarco.

21 posted on 01/11/2017 7:06:37 PM PST by greeneyes

quote:

Whatever the Saudi Barbarians, Ukrainian Nazis and George Soros want, Ratboy Rubio will deliver.

25 posted on 01/11/2017 7:07:09 PM PST by Trumpisourlastchance

quote:

Rubio is a Bubble bath homo. People of Florida are so stupid for pretty boy. I detest the MF. He is a queer. I assure you.

28 posted on 01/11/2017 7:09:58 PM PST by WENDLE (Censure McCain in SENATE!! He took the hoax to the CIA!!! ( To hurt TRUMP!))

quote:

To: BobL

Rubio playing little maverick. He’ll be on every Sunday show.

35 posted on 01/11/2017 7:13:59 PM PST by phoneman08 (qwiyrqweopigradfdzcm,.dadfjl,dz)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 30 | View Replies]

quote:

To: lodi90

Agreed, Little Marco will be made to understand that his future hopes and dreams are at stake. Marco will get in line, little human being just wants to look big.

38 posted on 01/11/2017 7:15:42 PM PST by Scott from the Left Coast ("Now it's up to the American people to deliver justice")
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 22 | View Replies]

Honestly I would not surprised if Trump does something like this.

quote:

If Tillerson is not confirmed, Trump should just notify the country that he has made his nomination and there will not be another.

And blame Rubio.

40 posted on 01/11/2017 7:17:51 PM PST by Mariner (War Criminal #18)

Keep telling yourself that.

quote:

To: georgiarat

And yet the cheap labor express must be destroyed.

Its an expectation.

42 posted on 01/11/2017 7:20:00 PM PST by T-Bone Texan (Not tired of winning yet. BOO - YAH !)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 34 | View Replies]

quote:

What the hell is Rubio’s major malfunction?

49 posted on 01/11/2017 7:28:08 PM PST by dfwgator

CZARS! :argh: ...oh wait....

quote:

Time for Trump to reclassify Secretary of State position as a ‘CZAR’.

51 posted on 01/11/2017 7:29:28 PM PST by CivilWarBrewing (Females DESTROYED America.)

Careful FReind, you're coming dangerously close to questioning Trump there.

quote:

Tillerson was pushing for homosexuals in the Boy Scouts of America.

You would think gay Rubio would love to have Tillerson at State.

Maybe the two of them are ex-lovers.

58 posted on 01/11/2017 7:32:29 PM PST by Flavious_Maximus

quote:

To: Flavious_Maximus

And Rubio is jealous because he was jilted.

110 posted on 01/11/2017 8:46:47 PM PST by sport
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 58 | View Replies ]

quote:

Rubio must be destroyed politically this is an outrage and it is NOT for the reasons stated.

59 posted on 01/11/2017 7:33:01 PM PST by Williams (Stop tolerating the intolerant.)

quote:

Any conservative who voted for Rubio after the Gang of Eight atrocity has a lotta ‘splainin’ to do.

These bad amnesty loving Senators are like zombies. I’m hoping the election of Trump will give a jolt to the so far lackluster efforts to challenge these clowns in primaries. If the Senate blocks Trump’s efforts to right the ship, we may not get another chance. We need an all out effort to unseat McCain, Graham, Rubio and Flake in the next election cycle.

69 posted on 01/11/2017 7:38:36 PM PST by WatchungEagle

quote:

To: lexington minuteman 1775

I didn’t vote for Limp Dick Marco either.

Total frickin’ douchebag Republican.

far as Sec of State goes, leave the job empty until they confirm Tillerson.

Don’t name another.

74 posted on 01/11/2017 7:40:33 PM PST by chris37 (It's time to burn the GOP down.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 63 | View Replies]

quote:

This is pure treason. Voted for Kerry? But will sabotage his own party’s nominee???

Obvious corruption.

75 posted on 01/11/2017 7:40:39 PM PST by Williams (Stop tolerating the intolerant.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 65 | View Replies]

So the CoC owns Rubio and wants Tillerson so Rubio... is trying to block Tillerson? I'm confused.

quote:

To: bushwon

The Chamber of Commerce owns Little Marco. They want a corporate guy like Tillerson as SoS.

76 posted on 01/11/2017 7:42:53 PM PST by lodi90
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 71 | View Replies]

quote:

To: lodi90

Why can’t people see threw marco? He is a phoney robot who will say whatever the establishment tells him to say. He practices by looking in the mirror. I CAN’T STAND THIS PHONEY WANNABE.

78 posted on 01/11/2017 7:44:27 PM PST by ruthles (.)
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 76 | View Replies]

quote:

We are stuck with him. We’ll never get him out of the Senate. He is an immature jerk, undeserving of respect or stature. He will side with McCain and Graham, and the Dems as often as he can.

79 posted on 01/11/2017 7:45:33 PM PST by jch10 (President Trump, President Trump, President Trump! I just love saying that!)

Wait a minute...
quote]To: lodi90

OK, I am confused.

Are you saying Tillerson is going to act in best interest of COC? I.E. supporting H-1B Visa, open borders, etc...and that is why COC would want him?

80 posted on 01/11/2017 7:45:34 PM PST by bushwon
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 76 | View Replies][/quote]

Hahaha!

quote:

Mario is a puppet of the Military Industrial Complex lobbyists. Tillerson is bad for the Endless War biz.

90 posted on 01/11/2017 7:57:59 PM PST by montag813

Watch out lil'Marco, you've pissed off the wrong librarian!

quote:

He is such a puking traitorous global. Who is he to talk about “doing the right thing”?

He’s the one who, as soon as he got elected the first time, proceeded to dump the Tea Party, declining to even meet with them. They are the ones who worked hard to elect him, and he screwed them first chance he got.

He showed us who he was again during the debates. A true POS.

The most wonderful candidate, Carlos Beruff, ran against him in the primary. He is a millionaire/billionaire just like DJT, and holds the same positions as DJT, and supported DJT 100%. He would have been a terrific Congressman. This was his first dabble into politics, and thus didn’t have the name exposure that he needed.

I pray that God will remove POS Rubio, along with McTraitor, and Grahamnesty, and replace them with true patriots. He’s been working a lot of miracles lately, so we never know.

93 posted on 01/11/2017 8:04:08 PM PST by Right-wing Librarian

quote:

To: Williams

I’ll have to remember to mention that when I call his office to let him know We know he is such a POS. I wish we had the power to remove these traitors.

DJT, go after this snake and obliterate him!

Drain that putrid swamp!

97 posted on 01/11/2017 8:16:04 PM PST by Right-wing Librarian
[ Post Reply | Private Reply | To 96 | View Replies]

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
:lol: some of them still think there's swamp draining going on.

Helen Highwater
Feb 19, 2014

And furthermore
Grimey Drawer

Jagged Jim posted:

quote:

Whatever the Saudi Barbarians, Ukrainian Nazis and George Soros want, Ratboy Rubio will deliver.

25 posted on 01/11/2017 7:07:09 PM PST by Trumpisourlastchance
Now we are seeing actual Russian propaganda on Freep. Whenever the Russian media reports on Ukraine, they are always sure to describe the government as an illegitimate Nazi coup backed by Merkel and the CIA. Specific politicians when they are mentioned are also usually described as Nazi or totalitarian thugs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
There's also the actual Ukrainian far right neo-nazis who are involved in street aggression.

Anti-Russian, anti-communist, anti-LGBT. The sort of thing Freep would be calling misunderstood prior to the current election cycle.