Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
The new TEQ one isn't bad at all! It has a Ki link and a nuke passive. I slapped him in my TEQ team in place of Whis. It was a tough call, but it was him or GrApe Bardock, and he's way cooler than Whis.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

simply having a wonderful time

Rudoku posted:

Father-Son Galic Gun looks good.

I dokkaned him in JP, but the account he's on is too new and I can't fit him on a team. But you're right, he does look better. And yeah, the new Teq one is OK too. The SS3 Vegitas aren't bad either. You could argue that the STR SS3 Vegita is the best SS3 in the game.

Just can't defend that PHY SSB Vegita though. I guess his super looks cool. And nuking.

Mogomra fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Jan 5, 2017

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Perhaps you need to... reverse... his polarity? Hack? Do some hacking?
I don't know why I do pulls on "trap banners" (Oh wait, Elder Kais!). I really only wanted the INT Piccolo because he has cool art, but all I got was TEQ Vegeta and some of the Universe 6 SR's.

Cabba's drop rate is okay, although there are times when he drops 2. I also liked the Mission Gimmicks, but Teams with GodLeads/Gogeta easily defeat the content.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
There were gimmick missions? Ever since I drew Super Vegito, I've bulldozed everything and didn't even notice.

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
It's annoying how much better Super Vegito is, even when comparing him to other God Leads.

Gogeta wasn't as annoying, because I had him.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

ChronoReverse posted:

There were gimmick missions? Ever since I drew Super Vegito, I've bulldozed everything and didn't even notice.

There's specific missions, like "USE INT Team on Stage X", but unless you need Rare Awakening Medals, there's no reason to do them.

I think all of the God Leads are fun, but if I think if I'm having trouble with a stage I'll probably go to the AGL team. Gotenks teams are really fun though, and I think a full Buuhan team will be also be fun when I get a chance to use them.

ChronoReverse
Oct 1, 2009
Oh, I did those missions too but they're all easy even with a run of the mill mono team

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Ammat The Ankh posted:

It's annoying how much better Super Vegito is, even when comparing him to other God Leads.

Gogeta wasn't as annoying, because I had him.

AGL = INT > TEQ > STR > PHY

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

It's kind of insane how good of a card the SSJ Possessed Goten is. If we ever get a Prime Battle against INT (and it uses the same rules as the new LR Frieza fight), PHY is pretty stacked.

Fattenks lead
SSJ Possessed Goten
SSJ Broly
SR SSJ Gohan
Hatchiyack
Sealer/LR unit

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

So there's no function difference between a multisummon and doing 10 normal summons is there? Besides the guaranteed SR or better, but you are bound to get SRs doing 10 normal summons anyway.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

Heroic Yoshimitsu posted:

So there's no function difference between a multisummon and doing 10 normal summons is there? Besides the guaranteed SR or better, but you are bound to get SRs doing 10 normal summons anyway.

I've been thinking about this a lot too, and I think you're right.

Even if singles are bad, at least when you get terrible pulls you can bail out way before 50 stones. :shrug:

Maybe there's just some Monty Hall type probability thing that I'm not grasping?

This morning I spent 40 stones on my global alt and got 2 Buuhans. So there's that. I could have gotten 2x Buuhan in one multi, but would I really have?

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

That was easy! :v:

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I'm losing to LR Goku a ton. Like the last couple times he just supers when I have to put a non-INT character against him and I lose instantly. It sucks how random the fight is. I thought Chilled was supposed to make it easy!!

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

So how on earth does raising LR Goku's SA level work exactly? I know that apparently farming the card is impossible or something

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

Aurora posted:

So how on earth does raising LR Goku's SA level work exactly? I know that apparently farming the card is impossible or something

You use the dozens of UR SSj Gokus we received in the past months. At least until SA 10 and before dokkan awakening. Then you use Elder Kai or Santa Roshi to keep your sanity.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Aurora posted:

SSJ Goku's that are UR have a 2% chance to raise LR Goku's super attack after he is Dokkaned to LR. The drop is really low from the event. He has the normal 50% before TUR and I think 5% at TUR.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

So this will be difficult since I didn't really farm him from the crossover campaign :v:

Oh well, I have more than enough Kais to use the freebie SSJ Goku.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
I leveled nearly all of my other SSJ Gokus with that event

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

Aurora posted:

So this will be difficult since I didn't really farm him from the crossover campaign :v:

Oh well, I have more than enough Kais to use the freebie SSJ Goku.

To be fair, even if you farmed a lot of him, the 2% sucks. I believe I used over 200 of the Crossover Goku's and I ended up only getting 7 levels on LR Goku.

So I've been playing a lot of Unawakened Ability . And after restocking on Old Kai's (I've gone from 0 to 13, and awakening all my SSR's), and gone from 0 Kami's to around 132 and lot of INT Swords. Are any of the other Dokkan events like that for TEQ and AGL, specifically the Babidi/Korin Medals? I really hate farming the Medals events due to the low expierence and horrible drop rate of those 3rd tier medals. I'm also not looking forward to having to farm An Epic Showdown alot due to not getting the Gregory Medals in the baba shop.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I did a multisummon with the stones from the universe tournament event, and got my first God Leader!

Echophonic
Sep 16, 2005

ha;lp
Gun Saliva
I have done a ton of pulls and still don't have a Buuhan. Oh well. I got my Supreme Kai Buu dokkan'd, though. Might do Buutenks or Buucolo, too, but I'm working on SSJ Cabba to mix things up.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

I found a new frustrating thing: having to waste stamina rerolling the friends list to find a buuhan friend.

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

I did a multisummon with the stones from the universe tournament event, and got my first God Leader!

Congrats, my alt's buuhan is ridiculous. You gotta farm up that SA! I think the event's going away next Sunday?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
I don't even know what to do with a Buuhan group. I've got folks like Turles and Ult Gohan, I'm just throwing in random homeless INT characters that are useless otherwise like Hit and the new Piccolo.. Any suggestions?

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

Yeah I had a bunch of Elder Kais, Santa Roshis and farmable STR Buuhans laying around just in case I did pull Buuhan, so raising his SA to 10 was easy. I also had the time to get the medals yesterday so my Buuhan is already fully awakened and maxed out.

As far as an INT mono team, I unfortunately don't have Turles or INT Ultimate Gohan. My team looks like this right now:

Buuhan
SSJ Goku
God Goku
SSJ Gotenks
Super Janemba
Android 13

Mogomra
Nov 5, 2005

I think people are basically just throwing whatever mono int team they can together with buuhan. His passive sort of carries the team, especially if he's dokkaned.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Buuhan
Android 13
Turles
General Blue
Janemba
Perfect Cell, Golden Frieza, who cares

Bonus choice of INT SSJ Goku for even more orb changing.

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

I'm not sure if it's the best team, but it's probably my strongest INT team.

Buuhan (SA10)
Janemba (SA1, but still pretty strong)
TURles (SA10)
WT Bardock (SA10)
SSJ Goku (SA8)
Ultimate Gohan (SA10)

I'm rethinking it though, as I think the best rotation for this would be Buuhan/Janemba and Buuhan/Ultimate Gohan with the Prepared for Battle Members rotating the last three spots. I think that means maybe SSJ Goku and Bardock aren't that great choices, (since they link together so well) so I'm not sure whether to add any of these guys:

Villains
INT Android 13 (Orb Changing, Metamorphosis for extra healing, Fear and Faith w/Janemba),
TUR Perfect Cell,(Fierce Battle, Big Bad Bosses if you stay under 80% HP)
Super Baby 2(Metamorphosism Big Bad Bosses)
BuuColo (Healing on SA, Links with Buuhan Rather well)

Sayians
SSJ Gotenks (+3 KI Passive)
SSG Goku (Shocking Speed, Kamehameha with Buu)
SSJ Adult Gohan (Doesn't really link well, but I have him at SA10)

Or I could go with Android 13, SSJ Goku, and Future 18 for all of the Orb Changing.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
I'm excited to dokkan my AGL SSJ2 Goku. It was my first SSR in the game

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

https://jpn.dbz.space/news/000797

😱

Cozz
Jun 19, 2005

The Prince Rises again (until Bandai Screws it Up)

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

I didn't realize that the TEQ SSJ2 Goku gets an Immense multiplier on rebirth so he's definitely gonna slot into my team once the event comes back tomorrow.

They gotta be bringing back the Future Trunks event cause of Future Gohan too so hooray more stones :toot:

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

SSB Vegeta info is on reddit (all of them get dokkans): https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/5n4n2e/offical_dokkan_twitter_account_just_posted_new_ur/dc8m63l/

Looks neat. Dokkan exclusive Vegeta's super is the beatdown he gave SSjR Black in the final showdown which is a nice change of pace from more beam super attacks.

Heroic Yoshimitsu
Jan 15, 2008

What's the best level to grind gems in now?

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

I think the first stage of the most recent story. 17.1 maybe?

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

21.1 (Omen of Brutal Brawl - After Awakening)

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Hold on wait we're there's something more important than Vegeta.

His wife.

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/818759395047665664

https://twitter.com/dokkan_official/status/818759306304598016

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Aurora posted:

SSB Vegeta info is on reddit (all of them get dokkans): https://www.reddit.com/r/DBZDokkanBattle/comments/5n4n2e/offical_dokkan_twitter_account_just_posted_new_ur/dc8m63l/

Looks neat. Dokkan exclusive Vegeta's super is the beatdown he gave SSjR Black in the final showdown which is a nice change of pace from more beam super attacks.

It looks like they all are getting Prepared For Battle too. I have the STR and AGI ones and as much as I've always wanted to use them, they're just not as consistent as other cards. Giving them the +2 Ki link will go a long way toward me dusting them off for rainbow teams.

kag3man3
Jan 25, 2004

So does anyone know what's going on with dokkans available for units like Future Gohan but no notices about them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

kag3man3 posted:

So does anyone know what's going on with dokkans available for units like Future Gohan but no notices about them?

Supposedly it's starting tomorrow along with another double SSR rate banner