Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Roargasm
Oct 21, 2010

Hate to sound sleazy
But tease me
I don't want it if it's that easy
nebrasketball owns go huskers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Northwestern relying too much on Law and Lindsey jumpers. They're falling right now but if the Wildcats are going to rely on ball-screen jump shots in the final 4 minutes of a road Big Ten game, they're toast.

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
How does Happ from Wisconsin get away with so many travels?

Hello Towel
Aug 9, 2010

I hate cheering for Purdue, but rooting for Wisconsin to essentially lock up the conference championship this early in the season is just unconscionable.

ColdBlooded
Jul 15, 2001

Ask me how to run a good team into the ground.
:siren: Ethan Happ got called for travelling :siren:

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Iowa is probs gonna lose to Rutgers but I have no expectations so it's fine!

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Dear Caleb Swanigan:

You are good at basketball

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
purdue bitch

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
Iowa turned the all over 18 times, got killed on the glass, had a bad game from Jok and still won. Why does Rutgers have Division 1 sports?

The Great Autismo!
Mar 3, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
i wonder if rutgers is literally the worst big10 team in the history of the entire league. like would rutgers lose to the university of chicago from like 1933

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?
I assume you mean the 1933 team today and yes

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Lmao "no means no" chant at the coliseum in the WVU-Baylor game. WV getting very progressive

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
I hope my mountaineers can pull this off :3:

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Asproigerosis posted:

I hope my mountaineers can pull this off :3:

Baylor with 16 tos already so.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

DeimosRising posted:

Baylor with 16 tos already so.

they're all mostly mental errors too

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
UK-Vandy refs are so drat whistle happy

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

BI NOW GAY LATER posted:

they're all mostly mental errors too

Several kids who look like they don't know what to do in a trap. It's not execution, they just don't have a clue. I'm at the game, they looked pretty discouraged at halftime.

Edit Baylor practicing wide open layups with a guy pushing on your back for their shoot around. Pretty optimistic imo

DeimosRising fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jan 11, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I don't know which game to watch.

Work isn't even an option right now.

BI NOW GAY LATER
Jan 17, 2008

So people stop asking, the "Bi" in my username is a reference to my love for the two greatest collegiate sports programs in the world, the Virginia Tech Hokies and the Marshall Thundering Herd.

kiimo posted:

kansas being handed the number 1 spot on a platter, imo

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have bad news re: history when the #1 spot opens up right before KU plays. Well, bad news for us.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

kiimo posted:

Congrats on #1 homie cause Baylor is trussing it up for you atm

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

Been watching UK Vandy and that foul trouble killed Vandy.

Also I'm not real sure if I want Baylor to lose and then go #1. It's better to have Baylor up there imo for both the conference and the bullseye.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

kiimo posted:

Been watching UK Vandy and that foul trouble killed Vandy.

Also I'm not real sure if I want Baylor to lose and then go #1. It's better to have Baylor up there imo for both the conference and the bullseye.

Well too bad!

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
Well, Baylor got absolutely crushed. Not prepared for the gimmick press that will probably result in another first weekend drop out from the tournament this year.

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

West Virginia came alive. That block was huge.

Vandy still has a chance here.

edit: oh poo poo !

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable
So does anyone care about the joke that is women's basketball or ?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Why does ESPN continue to try to shove that moron Dan Dakich down our throats?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Lmao Crean is such a poo poo coach.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

Asproigerosis posted:

I go to several women's games a year for WVU and Pitt but I don't follow the sport in general

Shimrra Jamaane
Aug 10, 2007

Obscure to all except those well-versed in Yuuzhan Vong lore.

Asproigerosis posted:

I'm unironically looking forward to the hitting of 100 wins in a row just because that's pretty cool.

edit: i just checked tonights score ahaha 102-37. Against a #20 ranked team.

Shimrra Jamaane fucked around with this message at 03:54 on Jan 11, 2017

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

KU can't hit the broad side of a barn right now.

DeimosRising
Oct 17, 2005

¡Hola SEA!

kiimo posted:

KU can't hit the broad side of a barn right now.

Hmm. Perhaps I was hasty. College ball is weird.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Duke

TheAlmightyFrog
Oct 7, 2007

squeeeak
Saw the halftime score of KU-OU, decide to turn it on. KU promptly goes on 10-0 run to start the second half. Maybe I should turn it back off.

Also:

pubic works project posted:

gently caress Duke

b-minus1
Jul 24, 2008

She's a maniac, maniac
on the floor
And she's dancing like she's never danced before
Mizzou might as well forfeit the remainder of its games. We aren't winning another game this season.

If this were any other school with a competent athletics department, Anderson have already been fired. There is literally no upside to waiting until the end of the season to fire him. He needs to be gone now.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Wonder if we're gonna get the Tom Crean Special tonight. Also when is Melo Trimble coming out, I feel like I been reading about his NBA prospect status for a million years

Shimrra Jamaane posted:

I'm unironically looking forward to the hitting of 100 wins in a row just because that's pretty cool.

edit: i just checked tonights score ahaha 102-37. Against a #20 ranked team.

gently caress Geno Auriemma he's a poo poo man and I have inserted a potato covered in glitter into his vehicle's tailpipe

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

gently caress Maryland too

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Ugly Gator basketball continues. We're 4-0 in conference play so far and on a 6-0 streak overall :shrug:

I still can't get a handle on what Mike White is going for, but we are winning games.

Grittybeard
Mar 29, 2010

Bad, very bad!

b-minus1 posted:

If this were any other school with a competent athletics department, Anderson have already been fired. There is literally no upside to waiting until the end of the season to fire him. He needs to be gone now.

To be fair I don't know what the downside is either. Like...do you want one of these assistants running the team long term? Is there someone without a job that you want to start the process of acquiring right now?

Kim's fired the second the season is over, that's good enough. Well it's not good enough, it should have happened....well he never should have been hired. But it's fine now that we're at this point.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sky Shadowing
Feb 13, 2012

At least we're not the Thalmor (yet)
The Izzone just chanted "Grayson Allen" at a Minnesota player after he tripped Bridges (accidentally).

• Locked thread