Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Whorelord
May 1, 2013

Jump into the well...

didn't know morally inept's dad posted on the internet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I feel like a legal agreement is a pretty weak way to get Magda to do anything.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

it took me way, way too long to parse the typo here

Clue me in because I got nothing.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

VanSandman posted:

*girls

"I'll have an angel shot" is code for "I feel uncomfortable with someone and am afraid to leave by myself, stay, etc." It's one of those things that I imagine a single bar does and only works if you're there. I've seen others like "Do you know Tanya Meyers?" and poo poo like that. It would be cool if it was universal but I usually see it described as happening as a specific bar.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

VanSandman posted:

"girls who had a bad date" was "gurus who had a bad date" which was extremely funny to me

also wtf why isn't Magda in jail? they have literal video footage and 420 witnesses to her committing 69 separate serious crimes. Does the victim have to prosecute in the US even at that point? and even at that what about the police officers she keeps trying to eat

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

I feel like a legal agreement is a pretty weak way to get Magda to do anything.

It's more than a legal agreement, she's actually losing money and is bed ridden. She is feeling real dire consequences and that's the only thing that gets through to people like that.

The rest of the family in the other hand...

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Ride The Gravitron posted:

It's more than a legal agreement, she's actually losing money and is ridden. She is feeling real dire consequences and that's the only thing that gets through to people like that.

The rest of the family in the other hand...

Ohhhhhh okay. I think I misread it or something and thought it was "lets call it even but if you come near us, we'll sue you"

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Lolled at the nephew turning the hose on her. Had other reactions to beating a dog to death, making GBS threads on a chair, and getting mauled by two good dogs. Lolled again at her future of dying broke and bedbound surrounded by her sycophant kids whose own children don't talk to them any more

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

also wtf why isn't Magda in jail?

Money and the family being loving idiots for not pressing charges.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
It sounds like entertaining STDH

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Ohhhhhh okay. I think I misread it or something and thought it was "lets call it even but if you come near us, we'll sue you"

Yeah, she was already sued and lost. Her kids are 100% the real danger, I think the poster would be stupid to stay anywhere near them or even let them know what her address is. This is the kind of situation where I would be like "Christmas gifts to your grandkids have to come through an intermediary who mails them on to us"

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Zelder posted:

Here's the real red flag: he's 50 and in a nightclub

lol u loving square, some of the best DJs are over 50 and still know how to rock nightclubs

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

VanSandman posted:

I treat all of these as true unless proven otherwise because why bother with anything on the internet otherwise. You could probably fact check it by looking for news about an elderly woman getting mauled by pitbulls in the LA area if you really care one way or the other

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

WampaLord posted:

Money and the family being loving idiots for not pressing charges.
would they need to press charges even in a case of fairly serious crimes? I mean, she tried to kidnap a kid, attacked multiple police officers(!), stalking someone and breaking into their house to kill their fuckin dog... I dunno how criminal law works in the US really, but that seems kind of insane

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

would they need to press charges even in a case of fairly serious crimes? I mean, she tried to kidnap a kid, attacked multiple police officers(!), stalking someone and breaking into their house to kill their fuckin dog... I dunno how criminal law works in the US really, but that seems kind of insane

Magda is a wealthy irish (so, white) woman. Magda could have killed somebody and probably would have gotten off with community service.

I don't think there's a more unprosecutable demographic in the country

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

VanSandman posted:

key word there is entertaining.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

key word there is entertaining.

Oh absolutely, I enjoyed reading it. I just don't believe much of it.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
Old people get away with all kinds of poo poo, rich old ladies probably even more. Nobody wants to put granny in cuffs, keep this in mind as our goon community enters its golden years

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

These threads always turn to poo poo once the ''I'll believe everything'' parade starts.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mirthless posted:

Magda is a wealthy irish (so, white) woman. Magda could have killed somebody and probably would have gotten off with community service.

I don't think there's a more unprosecutable demographic in the country
man, the Protestants really lost their touch when they emigrated

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

ravenkult posted:

These threads always turn to poo poo once the ''I'll believe everything'' parade starts.

Actually, posts calling stories fake are bad posts, stop the discussion in its tracks, and start a new boring discussion of "is story fake or not."

Stop calling stories fake.

There are loving bad people out there in the world and if you're too sheltered to believe humans are capable of this poo poo then just lol.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
I can't speak for the other posters but I have 0 interest in vetting and verifying these stories. If its interesting I'm posting it.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

JFairfax posted:

lol u loving square, some of the best DJs are over 50 and still know how to rock nightclubs

all I know is that I hope to God my life has moved past nightclubs and loving 20 year olds by the time I'm half a century old

edit: getting into weird tinder 3 ways with 20 year olds

Zelder fucked around with this message at 16:20 on Jan 11, 2017

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

I can't speak for the other posters but I have 0 interest in vetting and verifying these stories. If its interesting I'm posting it.

Agreed, though I was curious if I could find a matching news article. I didn't look very hard but I did find this cautionary tale of why you shouldn't dress your dogs up
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Dog-attacks-family-trying-to-dress-it-in-sweater-3-hurt-409304415.html

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

VanSandman posted:

The Dog of Whore by Son Zoo

This will do nicely.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Agreed, though I was curious if I could find a matching news article. I didn't look very hard but I did find this cautionary tale of why you shouldn't dress your dogs up
http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Dog-attacks-family-trying-to-dress-it-in-sweater-3-hurt-409304415.html

a pit bull was aggressive whaaaat?

TheAsterite
Dec 31, 2008
Who else thinks it was actually the dad, and he's trying to pin it on the son?

MA-Horus
Dec 3, 2006

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Zelder posted:

all I know is that I hope to God my life has moved past nightclubs and loving 20 year olds by the time I'm half a century old

Man by the time I'm 50 it's all gonna be some VR cyber poo poo like Demolition man, and 50 is going to be the new 30

and a 30 year old banging a 20 year old isn't terrible.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

TheAsterite posted:

Who else thinks it was actually the dad, and he's trying to pin it on the son?
it was the mum and she's tricking everyone into blaming each other

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

WampaLord posted:

Actually, posts calling stories fake are bad posts, stop the discussion in its tracks, and start a new boring discussion of "is story fake or not."

Stop calling stories fake.

There are loving bad people out there in the world and if you're too sheltered to believe humans are capable of this poo poo then just lol.

lol

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

What have you contributed to the thread?

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Dial-a-Dog posted:

Aaaand of course this story happened in Tampa Bay.

My old neighbors were a huge, trashy family that included a 3-4 year old kid and an unleashed Pit bull regularly running around on their unfenced front lawn, unsupervised. They regularly had shady people come over and sold...something... out of the trunk of an SUV. By sheer luck the Pit seemed to have a good temperament, and even though it ran onto our lawn a few times it always came when its owner called and never displayed any protective or aggressive behavior, but holy poo poo I was waiting for that family to end up as a tragic news story.

Recently they packed up a U-Haul and left their hovel in a huge rush, probably forcibly evicted lol.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Dial-a-Dog posted:

quote:

the pit bull mix named Scarface
lmao

almightyerin
Apr 16, 2007

The one the only. Accept no substitutes.
IDK that JustnoMIL sub is a little too much to be true to me. I know crazy knows no bounds but there is a sameness to all the stories with a little deviation. Like when everyone in there had their mother in law find their posts about them in the span of a few days spurring this rash of name changes. I've always thought that Magda story was horseshit. She updated about it again later under a different name and I think the woman had started stalking her again or something.

Sorry, that sub really irritates me for some reason.

Edit: Like the Gropecunt story guy.

almightyerin fucked around with this message at 16:43 on Jan 11, 2017

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

extra row of teeth posted:

Aaaand of course this story happened in Tampa Bay.

My old neighbors were a huge, trashy family that included a 3-4 year old kid and an unleashed Pit bull regularly running around on their unfenced front lawn, unsupervised. They regularly had shady people come over and sold...something... out of the trunk of an SUV. By sheer luck the Pit seemed to have a good temperament, and even though it ran onto our lawn a few times it always came when its owner called and never displayed any protective or aggressive behavior, but holy poo poo I was waiting for that family to end up as a tragic news story.

Recently they packed up a U-Haul and left their hovel in a huge rush, probably forcibly evicted lol.

Pit bulls that are well trained and not abused or taught aggression can be incredibly friendly and affectionate. Not that those neighbors sound like particularly good owners.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Zelder posted:

i still can't believe that dude was 50 years old and couldn't get the hint that the girl wanted to be spitroasted

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

What have you contributed to the thread?

Don't piss off the internet detective. He'll arrest us.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
edit: VVV good point VVV

just uh please don't get a pit bull, millennials, there are enough of them in the shelters by now that you should know they're too much for you to handle

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jan 11, 2017

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Please don't start a pit bull debate and get this thread gassed, thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Creakle
Apr 27, 2007

Protecting your virginity

Improbable Lobster posted:

Pit bulls that are well trained and not abused or taught aggression can be incredibly friendly and affectionate. Not that those neighbors sound like particularly good owners.

Of course, I wholeheartedly agree. However if this dog was running around with a small child on the front lawn of a somewhat busy street with regular passersby and cars, there is no loving way that dog was being raised in a stable or loving environment. The way he ran around like a wolf and got yelled at looked like the perfect storm to raise a Cujo.

Regarding the Magda story, the only STDH feeling thing about it were the multiple charges/arrests yet she was still allowed to roam free. Even if she was a rich white lady that got constantly bailed out, there's no way she wouldn't be in huge trouble after the break in even if she required round the clock care.