Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

Mr. Squishy posted:

The Mail's been on that saw for like a couple of years now, so it might be part of a greater winter campaign they're doing.

Having spent Christmas with my dad I can confirm they are on a rampage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

Niric posted:

Is there any particular reason Mac has decided to spend the season of giving, peace on earth and goodwill towards all men directing much of his odious ire towards international aid?

Hahaha. It's probably because he's an awful old, bitter racist oval office.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the UK's Brexit negotiating stance – Britain’s four-decade membership of the EU has left it lacking experience in international negotiations"

Independent:

Sir Tim Barrow: UK's new ambassador to EU 'tough negotiator'

Times:

La La Land (film) - Wikipedia

tdrules
Jan 12, 2014
30 minutes into racist and chill and he gives you this look.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Nicola Jennings on Donald Trump's Twitter endorsements"

Telegraph:

The i paper:

Joe Biden tells Donald Trump to 'grow up and be an adult' over Twitter attacks

Times:

No idea. Birds Eye peas, and pea-brained, I guess.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Donald Trump and the bear under the bed - Chris Riddell on the tweeting president-elect and the election hacking row"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent:

After Jackson Pollock.

Independent on Sunday:

Times:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Riddell really likes huge splashes of one colour.

Niric
Jul 23, 2008

goatface posted:

Riddell really likes huge splashes of one colour.

Perhaps today he was especially rushed - there aren't even any labels!

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on the state of the NHS – Theresa May acknowledges huge pressures on NHS but rejects claim that there exists a ‘humanitarian crisis’ in health care" Also Theresa May to stake Tory claim as party of social justice - PM’s speech will set out her vision of ‘shared society’ in move that reclaims popular elements of leadership bid

Telegraph:

Boris Johnson meets Donald Trump's team in New York

Independent:

Times:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Boris Johnson meeting Donald Trump's aides – Boris Johnson was due to meet congressional leaders in Washington on Monday after what British officials called “warm and frank” talks with top aides to Donald Trump" Also Steve Bell's launched a special mug to commemorate the new president's inauguration.

Telegraph:

'Labour is not wedded to freedom of movement': Jeremy Corbyn's Brexit speech in full

Independent:

Times:

Donald Trump calls Meryl Streep 'overrated' after Golden Globes speech

Mail:
MAC ON... The rail strikes

Guardian Sport:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Jeremy Corbyn's maximum wage proposal – Company bosses should have their pay limited to less than 20 times that of their lowest paid worker if they want their firms to be eligible for government contracts, Jeremy Corbyn has suggested."

Telegraph:

John McCain passes dossier alleging secret Trump-Russia contacts to FBI

Independent:

Times:

Corbyn's leadership 'reboot' in disarray amid major U-turns on immigration policy and salary cap proposal

Mail:
MAC on... The NHS crisis and Southern Rail strikes

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"

Nice!

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
Comparing the wage-cap idea to Trump seems off by any metric except the old "two things happened" standby.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Mr. Squishy posted:

Comparing the wage-cap idea to Trump seems off by any metric except the old "two things happened" standby.
Even loving Newsnight had mocked up a graphic of Corbyn in a MAGA hat earlier this week.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Probably in relation to this angle: Jeremy Corbyn to 'copy Donald Trump's populist strategy' in new bid to reverse poll ratings

tdrules
Jan 12, 2014

Mr. Squishy posted:

Probably just comparing foreign policy

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump and the Russia dossier – Donald Trump unleashed a firestorm of invective against ‘shameful’ news outlets and the ‘disgraceful’ behaviour of intelligence agencies"

Telegraph:

Independent:

Times:

Mail:
MAC ON... Hospital waiting times

'Holiday? No. We're going to A&E'

Guardian Australian Sport:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I have no idea what that Bell toon is about.

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Holy gently caress no. Everyone already hated Corbyn for his lovely policies and cult of personality, the solution is not to adopt a different strategy to sell the same poo poo. The policy is to loving fire Corbyn. With other candidates I could say they might need to rebrand or try a different kind of sales pitch but Corbyn is hot garbage and has hurt his party more than almost anything else one can think of.

Edit:vvv Here's a giant wall of text describing more or less the situation with Corbyn http://www.allthatsleft.co.uk/2016/07/jeremy-corbyn-and-the-cult-of-personality/ from the perspective of self-proclaimed progressives. It is a few months old and I don't agree with it 100 percent but it essentially gets the gist across.

evilmiera fucked around with this message at 22:37 on Jan 12, 2017

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.
I've not actually heard anything particularly negative from Corbyn, just a lot of people talking about how much he's a communist and they hate him.

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Bell's decision to depict Trump as a toilet now seems oddly prescient.

JFairfax
Oct 23, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I have no idea what that Bell toon is about.

american Klan flags, trump as russian doll

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

I suspected that, but he doesn't look much like a nesting doll to me, more like a series of Trump-themed mugs with the handle missing.

Pilchenstein
May 17, 2012

So your plan is for half of us to die?

Hot Rope Guy

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

I suspected that, but he doesn't look much like a nesting doll to me, more like a series of Trump-themed mugs with the handle missing.
Bell draws Trump as a toilet, which is looking like a pretty loving solid choice right now. :v:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Nato and Russia – The Kremlin has hit out at the biggest deployment of US troops in Europe since the end of the cold war, branding the arrival of troops and tanks in Poland as a threat to Russia’s national security"

Independent:

The i paper:

Times:

Doctor_Fruitbat
Jun 2, 2013

Wow, that Trump is a Toilet thing has really taken off huh. :stare:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Ben Jennings on Tristram Hunt's career change – Tristram Hunt surprised many with the announcement that he was quitting his job as Labour MP to become director of the Victoria & Albert museum"

Telegraph:

Ex-MI6 officer Christopher Steele in hiding after Trump dossier

Times:

Stephen Collins:

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
And finally, Independent:

After Titian

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

One of those rare days where you can exclaim "gently caress BoB" instead of "gently caress Mac"

Ewan
Sep 29, 2008

Ewan is tired of his reputation as a serious Simon. I'm more of a jokester than you people think. My real name isn't even Ewan, that was a joke it's actually MARTIN! LOL fooled you again, it really is Ewan! Look at that monkey with a big nose, Ewan is so random! XD
I'd love to see Trump's reaction if he saw any of these.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Observer:

"Chris Riddell on the Donald Trump dossier – An intelligence dossier alleging highly irregular activities has proved an embarrassment to the president-elect in the run-up to his inauguration"

Sunday Telegraph:

Independent on Sunday:

GPs should do more to take pressure off A&E departments, says May

Sunday Times:

Forums Terrorist
Dec 8, 2011

"corbyn hosed a bleck lol" -half the goddamn attacks on him

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
Oh, good, a fat joke, too. Classy, Bob.

Jrbg
May 20, 2014

Ah, Britain, land of a proud satirical tradition

"Diane Abbott has a big botty!" - Britain's leading political cartoonists

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Martin Rowson on Theresa May's 'shared society' vision – Theresa May has promised the government will tackle ‘everyday injustices’ affecting working-class Britons in an address to the Charity Commission"

Telegraph:

Sterling skids to three-month low on hard Brexit concerns

Independent:

Hammond threatens EU with aggressive tax changes after Brexit

Times:

Ringling Bros circus to close 'Greatest Show on Earth' after 146 years

Ichabod Sexbeast
Dec 5, 2011

Giving 'em the old razzle-dazzle
Lookit how happy Nicola is :kimchi:

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
It's fundamentally wrong though. None of that money should be in Wales.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
A Riddell that isn't a rehash of The Nightmare or whatever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
Guardian:

"Steve Bell on Donald Trump’s interview with Michael Gove – US president-elect promises swift post-Brexit trade deal with UK in his first interview with the European media"

Telegraph:

Brexit: UK to leave single market, says Theresa May

Independent:

Times:

Theresa May to star in spread in US Vogue magazine

Mail:
MAC ON... Trump's trade negotiations with Theresa May at Downing Street

Guardian Sport: