Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
what will happen in the winter transfer window
joey barton will do a thing
big sam will do a thing
arsenal fans will meltdown
manchester united fans will meltdown
both sets of fans will melt down
gay for pay 3rd party ownership
Tons of Liverpool fanfiction
View Results

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Sandwolf posted:

Didn't Belfodil get bought by Inter or something? Is there some other weird named kid they bought, exclusively loaned out, and then sold I'm confusing him with? Is Italian soccer so cyclical?

That's the guy. And then Livorno bought him from Inter the year they were in Serie A and he scored no goals.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

trem_two posted:

That's the guy. And then Livorno bought him from Inter the year they were in Serie A and he scored no goals.

And (at least according to wiki) he's only scored 6 in 14 for Standard. Dumb move Everton, my second best EBPL squad.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Blue Star Error posted:

Swansea have agreed a £5m fee for Norwich left back Martin Olsson. He must be gunning for Bassong's relegation record.

Bassong is a oval office and deserves it imo

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

and then the car turned in to fire

trem_two posted:

It's too bad the bidone d'oro isn't handed out any more because he could've won it.

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Jenikins is also trying to buy Narsingh and Tom Carroll again.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022
Isn't teeth inspection a French thing? I'm sure Houllier said something about wanting Gerrard's wisdom teeth pulling to prevent injuries or some such wives tale.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Your mouth is your gateway to your body essentially. poo poo in is poo poo health. Brush your teeth.

Also they also might do that to see who is eligible for a British passport now that brexit happened.

Bacon Terrorist
May 7, 2010

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

Rumours Szczesny is going to Roma permanently for £14m. God bless big Woj you looked ok for a bit then smoked and drank too much in front of Wengy.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Bacon Terrorist posted:

Rumours Szczesny is going to Roma permanently for £14m. God bless big Woj you looked ok for a bit then smoked and drank too much in front of Wengy.

I'd be utterly shocked if they pay £14m for him, they're under FFP restrictions.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Also seems a bit high for someone who has been their starter for the better part of two years.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Soulex posted:

Also seems a bit high for someone who has been their starter for the better part of two years.

Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?

Maybe Roma should have negotiated the loan clause a bit better with a prorated option to buy.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Shrapnig posted:

Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?

Maybe Roma should have negotiated the loan clause a bit better with a prorated option to buy.

Well, yeah and no. I'd think it would be lower because he isn't exactly the best. He's not the worst but could easily be usurped for 14m pounds. Roma know that too.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
payet has thrown his toys out of the pram and is refusing to play for west ham

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
shanghai calling

RideTheSpiral
Sep 18, 2005
College Slice

Jose posted:

just came to post this. bilic has gone into angry vindictive slav overdrive

:munch:

shut up blegum
Dec 17, 2008

--->Plastic Lawn<---
RE: Belfodil. He isn't bad in the JPL, but 10 million is crazy. Standard is a weird team though, it's probably D'Onofrio who arranged that deal or something.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
https://twitter.com/JakeSanders92/status/818799572399124480

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Jose posted:

Hmm, Wengy's in fifth, there's an attacking midfielder available, he'll be sold at a cut rate, and he's French? Phwoar, a signing has never been so set in the stars.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
They'll sell Payet in summer, no way they let him go now. He's on a 5 year contract.

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

A half dozen of those are youth players but it's awful reading and I blame David Sullivan entirely for it

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Inconsistent, frequently anonymous, injury prone and past his best never-was Eredivisie winger Luciano Narsingh is having his medical at Swansea.

Season saved.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)

sassassin posted:

Inconsistent, frequently anonymous, injury prone and past his best never-was Eredivisie winger Luciano Narsingh is having his medical at Swansea.

Season saved.

The Jamaican fella went to the opera, but was disappointed Pavarotti didn't make an appearance

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth

Blue Star Error posted:

The Jamaican fella went to the opera, but was disappointed Pavarotti didn't make an appearance

mods

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015
boro have put in a 8/9m bid for bojan.

Blue Star Error
Jun 11, 2001

For this recipie you will need:
Football match (Halftime of), Celebrity Owner (Motivational speaking of), Sherry (Bottle of)
Bumley have offered £13m for Robbie Brady so if you ever wanted to see what a football team without any players on the left flank looks like now is the time to get on the Norwich bandwagon

sebzilla
Mar 17, 2009

Kid's blasting everything in sight with that new-fangled musket.

Blue Star Error posted:

Bumley have offered £13m for Robbie Brady so if you ever wanted to see what a football team without any players on the left flank looks like now is the time to get on the Norwich bandwagon

I've spent years watching England, so no thanks.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
done deal

https://twitter.com/Everton/status/819590428978712576

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

Good now give us Deulofeu

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Why did they put him inside of his own head?

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

blue footed boobie posted:

Why did they put him inside of his own head?

mind games

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
Would've been more accurate to have Mourinho in there I suppose

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/WatfordFC/status/819597310887759872

TheBigAristotle
Feb 8, 2007

I'm tired of hearing about money, money, money, money, money.
I just want to play the game, drink Pepsi, wear Reebok.

Grimey Drawer

ftfy

atomic gog
Apr 11, 2005

Winner June 2013 POTM

Blue Star Error posted:

Lol

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Gigi Galli posted:

Good now give us Deulofeu

he's coming to boro

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

he's coming to boro

Gigi Galli
Sep 19, 2003

I'm gonna come to boro and say hi to a5h then steal his car and take deulofeu to Milan.

Bape Culture
Sep 13, 2006

Gigi Galli posted:

I'm gonna come to boro and say hi to a5h then steal his car and take deulofeu to Milan.

U can drive it but plz do not steal my gentle pal Gerard or car thank u

Meat Wagon
Jul 14, 2004

UnlimitedSpessmans posted:

boro have put in a 8/9m bid for bojan.

Barcelona have a pretty hefty sell on clause too, Stoke will probably get half of that bid. What a ridiculous deal for Stoke.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parity warning
Nov 1, 2009

3rd Place, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

These footballer tattoos are getting worse and worse

• Locked thread