Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Electromax
May 6, 2007

I like Nintendo's spokestrio. RIP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Intel&Sebastian posted:

And yet even Austrailia has a more sensible approach to guns than the USA lol

Rename tfr

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Rise, Arcade Bunny

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um-wKj8Iwz4

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

So this conference is at like 9pm central tonight and preorders shortly there after?

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

10 central

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Beastie posted:

So this conference is at like 9pm central tonight and preorders shortly there after?

8 pm pst, which is 10 pm central. Who knows when pre-orders start, I'm guessing early the following morning.

efb

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Beastie posted:

No one actually knows when the preorders are going to go live.

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

If anybody wants text updates when preorders are up i will gladly take phone numbers and then not follow through

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Spellman
May 31, 2011

Louisgod posted:

8 pm pst, which is 10 pm central. Who knows when pre-orders start, I'm guessing early the following morning.

efb

So, nobody is sleeping tonight, basically

Supercar Gautier
Jun 10, 2006

It seems really obvious to me that pre-orders will be taken when stores open tomorrow morning, not some time overnight at almost zero notice.

TheScott2K
Oct 26, 2003

I'm just saying, there's a nonzero chance Trump has a really toad penis.
Check your left pocket. There's a Nintendo Switch in it already.

Cojawfee
May 31, 2006
I think the US is dumb for not using Celsius
People are probably talking about online. Amazon doesn't have an open time. It would make sense for them to either make preorders live sometime during or immediately after the presentation or announce a time. It would suck if Amazon just randomly put it up and only bots got the preorders.

J2DK
Oct 6, 2004

Playtime has ended.
This might be the first time I wish I was back on night shift so I could F5 the gently caress out of Amazon.

Spellman
May 31, 2011

TheScott2K posted:

Only if you signed up for My Nintendo

Beastie
Nov 3, 2006

They used to call me tricky-kid, I lived the life they wish they did.

drat I am really excited. I totally bought into the hype of the Wii in 2006 and tried to get one all fall. It never panned out and it turned out that Wii had garbage for the first year any ways.

I'm riding the Nintendo hype wave again after buying a 3ds this summer and rediscovering how many awesome first party titles they have.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

TheScott2K posted:

Quiet Feet posted:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry but there is no new console. Can't you see, the Switch was inside all of you all along. Ha ha, no, I'm sorry, the Nintendo Switch is very real. It is also inside of you. Please remove Link's Master scalpel and the Dr. Mario surgical gloves from your press kits. There should be a bulge on the right side of your abdomen. Start the incision there."

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

TheScott2K posted:

:stare:

he....he's right

Bombadilillo
Feb 28, 2009

The dock really fucks a case or nerfing it.

Confirmed, Switch fits in a pocket.

The Duchess Smackarse
May 8, 2012

by Lowtax

Cojawfee posted:

People are probably talking about online. Amazon doesn't have an open time. It would make sense for them to either make preorders live sometime during or immediately after the presentation or announce a time. It would suck if Amazon just randomly put it up and only bots got the preorders.

amazon sends an e-mail when things become available and your phone sends push notifications when you get e-mails

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bombadilillo posted:

Confirmed, Switch fits in a pocket.

It will in my pockets, because my pockets are burlap sacks sewn to the sides of my skirt. Which is also a burlap sack.

glassyalabolas
Oct 21, 2006
I want to bowl with the gangsters...

Jimmy Hats posted:

amazon sends an e-mail when things become available and your phone sends push notifications when you get e-mails

I've never had Amazon's email notification system work for anything.

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

glassyalabolas posted:

Ditto. I'm going to try that wishlist idea earlier in the thread though. I really don't want to leave my Apartment to pre-order

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

show us the switches you bitches

Astro7x
Aug 4, 2004
Thinks It's All Real

glassyalabolas posted:

The only time it worked for me is when it told me the NES Classic would go on sale at 4pm and that it would be in limited quantity. Thanks Amazon!

Bleck
Jan 7, 2014

No matter how one loves, there are always different aims. Love can take a great many forms, whatever the era.
I'm really happy about all of this Switch stuff and all but when are they gonna tell us more about the NX!

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Switches get stitches, bitches.

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Guy Goodbody posted:

It will in my pockets, because my pockets are burlap sacks sewn to the sides of my skirt. Which is also a burlap sack.

just lol if you don't wear jnco jeans.

Overbite
Jan 24, 2004

I'm a vtuber expert
I want a the nintendos. Gonna get metroid: super Samus for it.

Guy Goodbody
Aug 31, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Holyshoot posted:

just lol if you don't wear jnco jeans.

I just told you, I wear a skirt made out of a burlap sack.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Confirmed: Switch assembled from peanut shells, will wreak havoc with peanut allergies.

Electromax
May 6, 2007
switches in britches, splitting stitches

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

I will only carry my Switch around in one of those baby carriers that straps to your chest

Gaspy Conana
Aug 1, 2004

this clown loves you
What does the Switch do, you ask? That's the beauty of it, it doesn't do anything!

alf_pogs
Feb 15, 2012

Gaspy Conana posted:

What does the Switch do, you ask? That's the beauty of it, it doesn't do anything!

lisa, i would like to buy your rock

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

Confirmed: no one will ever love you like this Switch loves you.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer
The Gamestop employee I spoke with just a while ago still doesn't have details on any preorders but advised showing up early.

bring back old gbs
Feb 28, 2007

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Dehry posted:

The Gamestop employee I spoke with just a while ago still doesn't have details on any preorders but advised showing up early.

lol i'd have just given u a scrap of paper w/my ebay handle on it

whaley
Aug 13, 2000

MY DOODOO IS SPRAYING OUT
i'm going to go to the store the day it comes out and buy one real easy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Six AM
Nov 30, 2008
I'm not being a dick, i swear, but why are people hyped about preordering this? Won't you be able to get one in a store the next day or something? Did they mention something about limited production or some super sweet deal? For real genuinely curious

• Locked thread