Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
BEEP BOOP I AM A BABY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP
Tweet deleted darn!

Fumaofthelake
Dec 30, 2004

Is it handsome in here, or is it just me?

Yeah seriously screenshot this poo poo

Delsaber
Oct 1, 2013

This may or may not be correct.

They gave Alberto and Paige a robot baby so they can get plenty of practice for the real thing.

keevo
Jun 16, 2011

:burger:WAKE UP:burger:

Fumaofthelake posted:

Yeah seriously screenshot this poo poo

But you guys get mad when rovert screenshots poo poo and then posts it in here...

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

keevo posted:

But you guys get mad when rovert screenshots poo poo and then posts it in here...

we get mad when all we have is screencaps and no context

E: also we have learned to love the rovert

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

keevo posted:

No people get mad when he posts a tweet and it gets deleted too

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

they got mad about the former first, then the latter

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Testing something:

PAIGEVerified account
‏@RealPaigeWWE
Also. @VivaDelRio laughs so hard at my jokes that food came out of his nose. Meanwhile everyone else at the table.. silence.#Supportivehubby

Well darn. Still, wouldn't be too hard to at least copy/paste the text of a tweet and the URL

WrasslorMonkey fucked around with this message at 22:07 on Jan 11, 2017

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

KungFu Grip posted:

No people get mad when he posts a tweet and it gets deleted too

I only really get annoyed when he posts his own tweets. It's like a weirder self-quote, which says a lot.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Don't eat food that comes out of your nose.

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Must've been weird for Alberto to have something come out of his nose, for once.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
It was a tweet from Saraya night saying that her grand-daughter had a baby, and it's not Paige's and being pissed off about people accusing it being Paige's baby which is stupid because she appears in photos a lot, and consistently since leaving the WWE and if anything she's skinnier than she was there and had nowhere to hide a baby

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

RealFoxy posted:

It was a tweet from Saraya night saying that her grand-daughter had a baby, and it's not Paige's and being pissed off about people accusing it being Paige's baby which is stupid because she appears in photos a lot, and consistently since leaving the WWE and if anything she's skinnier than she was there and had nowhere to hide a baby

She also said the kid was a "baby bot" (obviously miskeyed "boy") which is why there were robot jokes

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

Wait. Saraya's granddaughter had a baby?

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

Baron Corbyn posted:

Yes:

https://preprod.instagram.com/p/BPIrzuSBT5z/?taken-by=sarayaknight1910

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

I think it's from a step kid. Saraya's first kid was born in 1990.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Baron Corbyn posted:

She's already threatened to murder me once so I'm not gonna be the one to point out Saraya's age.

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
The Knights are from Gypsy stock. Endless births and deaths if you follow Saraya on social media. At least one a week.

^ Not being racist.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
Is T-Bone's gypsy gimmick in the UK Tournament full of poo poo rovert?

Mob
May 7, 2002

Me reading your posts

Yeah I'd imagine it's one of Ricky's previous kids since the age difference between him and her is similar to Paige and Berty's

rovert posted:

The Knights are from Gypsy stock. Endless births and deaths if you follow Saraya on social media. At least one a week.

^ Not being racist.

True or false: you've boxed the ears of a Bevis traveler

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

rovert posted:

^ Not being racist.

Not racist, just making broad generalizations about an ethnicity.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
He's not sexist he just hates all women that aren't Becky Lynch

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

coconono posted:

She's already threatened to murder me once so I'm not gonna be the one to point out Saraya's age.

She ain't young but great grandmother at 45 is still insane

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

Kids love fuckin.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Xerzes posted:

Not racist, just making broad generalizations about an ethnicity.

i only skimmed it but i think they decided in the big d&d thread this is ok

Pinstripe Hourglass
Nov 27, 2008

=RIVER PEOPLE=
Ay yi yi! We look
like... cartoons!

rovert posted:

^ Not being racist.

Are you posting from the middle loving ages now rovert

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Talking derisively about Romani is probably rovert's most Hitleresque qualities.

Plus rovert is just an anagram of Hitler if you misspell either of them.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

i thought about it actually and decided to give him a sixer

do better

oatgan fucked around with this message at 01:36 on Jan 13, 2017

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon

oatgan posted:

i thought about it actually and decided to give him a sixer

do better

you are a good mod

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

the gypsy people have long suffered through history but they are welcome on rowdy ringsports, let's get back to the action

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/818631174461554690

what a cute couple!

WrasslorMonkey
Mar 5, 2012

oatgan posted:

the gypsy people have long suffered through history but they are welcome on rowdy ringsports, let's get back to the action

https://twitter.com/RealPaigeWWE/status/818631174461554690

what a cute couple!

I already sort of posted this!

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
okay wait someone back up a bit for me

why is it a bad thing that Paige and ADR are getting married and how the hell does that equate to Paige "throwing her career away"?

I've gathered that ADR is kind of an asshat, but there's a big gap between "marries an asshat" and "no longer has a wrestling career" that is unfilled for me, and reading the first few pages didn't give me much of an answer

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

okay wait someone back up a bit for me

why is it a bad thing that Paige and ADR are getting married and how the hell does that equate to Paige "throwing her career away"?

I've gathered that ADR is kind of an asshat, but there's a big gap between "marries an asshat" and "no longer has a wrestling career" that is unfilled for me, and reading the first few pages didn't give me much of an answer

start @ page 1

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

MotU posted:

start @ page 1

I did, it was mostly people saying "she's throwing her career away! she's making a terrible decision!" and nobody really satisfactorily explaining where the hell they were coming from on that

e: like I'm not trying to stick up for their marriage or anything, I'm legit just getting the impression there's something y'all know and I don't

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

they're both incredibly weird people who cut off ties from their friends who thought this relationship was trouble and before Alberto's contracted expired there were reports that wwe was essentially trying to break them up. Paige started acting out and got a couple back to back wellness violations and i think is still under contract but will never be going back to work there again

Now they travel the world writing emo poetry on instagram and getting into fights with people constantly. Alberto got stabbed(??????) at a bar, he beat guy in a ninja turtle costume into the hospital, and just recently was arrested in europe for beating the poo poo out of someone, and then beating up his own brother at the police station

oatgan fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Jan 13, 2017

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

I did, it was mostly people saying "she's throwing her career away! she's making a terrible decision!" and nobody really satisfactorily explaining where the hell they were coming from on that

e: like I'm not trying to stick up for their marriage or anything, I'm legit just getting the impression there's something y'all know and I don't

wwe didnt like them together and she wanted to stay with him anyways basically stifling her tenure there; del rio doing the best he can to burn every bridge by no showing indie shows. both of them come off as Weird Peeps during the whole thing

like the things they have both done kind of explain it well enough already, you seem to just be reading the reactions to things rather than the things they are reacting to

ijii
Mar 17, 2007
I'M APPARENTLY GAY AND MY POSTING SUCKS.

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

1. Alberto had a wife and has kids, why would a young gal want to marry someone who will probably cheat on her anyways.
2. Rumor has it Alberto likes his drugs and negatively influences Paige with them, (she got wellnessed twice recently).
3. Due to number 2, Paige's own career is circling the toilet which is bad for WWE and bad for her WWE fans who loves watching her wrestle. It's bad for her because she might lose her career and if things end up not working out with Alberto she's going to end up hosed (ie: See Chyna).

Lord Chumley
May 14, 2007

Embrace your destiny.

ijii posted:

1. Alberto had a wife and has kids, why would a young gal want to marry someone who will probably cheat on her anyways.

Has

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

ijii posted:

2. Rumor has it Alberto likes his drugs and negatively influences Paige with them, (she got wellnessed twice recently).
3. Due to number 2, Paige's own career is circling the toilet which is bad for WWE and bad for her WWE fans who loves watching her wrestle. It's bad for her because she might lose her career and if things end up not working out with Alberto she's going to end up hosed (ie: See Chyna).

WWE is bad so her doing that is good. I am proud she is following her heart.

• Locked thread