Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

The ideology eater posted:

its not loading breadboi

it showed up on my phone <:mad:>

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xVRYYSoJ3U

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
the pinned thread is a trainwreck I can't look away from, someone please help me

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

do those come with the wallet chain that hangs past your knees?

the gently caress

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Les Ricains tuent et moi je mue
Mao Mao
Les fous sont rois et moi je bois
Mao Mao
Les bombes tonnent et moi je sonne
Mao Mao
Les bebes fuient et moi je fuis
Mao Mao

that's some extremely sent poo poo

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!
the original link had the word "picnic" in it, which terrifies me

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.
Goddamn it I think the whistling is my neighbors ring tone on their phone.

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
FEEL FREE TO DISREGARD THIS POST

It is guaranteed to be lazy, ignorant, and/or uninformed.

The only thing I can think is that this is some sort of weird set your laptop down or your food bowl

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

oh poo poo, charles barkley is as cool as his meme led me to beleive

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

perfect for my wide, flat nuts

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

charles barkley has always been pretty cool i think

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Saj1EDHzbU8

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
the something awful forums is going to steadily lose membership as people age out of the forums culture and get bored of posting here, with a slight trickle of unlucky young replacements (rotd, exmarx) until such a time as it's no longer economically feasible to run the forums at which point lowtax is going to have a fit and sell/divest himself of forums ownership. this very well could be a midlife crisis thing, because lowtax the poor bastard has been making his bones off this website for like twenty years almost since the web 1.0 days. probably "the community" will step up and take over, like the recent admin changes, where either the forums culture is preserved in amber and the decline continues until some dramabomb the ever weakening forums userbase can't handle causes a fatal split, or some drastic change happens like the paywall drops at which point SA will no longer be SA but rather experience a new age of nutbar youths interested in anime and lets plays, and that's how the forums will die thanks and god bless

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

Berke Negri posted:

charles barkley has always been pretty cool i think

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jov6UlUW7ws

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
oh also the culture wars are good for the forums vitality because it results in bans and av changes, which raise revenue now that basically there are no new accounts vs. reregs, and if we solve the culture wars and establish dominance of racists or SJWs over the forums then that will be the last interesting thing that happens here before lowtax can't pay the hosting bill and walks away

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

why chuck

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

I'd go so far as to call that swing...

...turrible?:q:

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Cease to Hope posted:

the pinned thread is a trainwreck I can't look away from, someone please help me

I was in there for a few minutes after it was posted but I really shouldn't have bothered and I knew it.

I recommend to everyone that they "mark as unread" and pretend it never happened.

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

mdemone posted:

I was in there for a few minutes after it was posted but I really shouldn't have bothered and I knew it.

I recommend to everyone that they "mark as unread" and pretend it never happened.

Im legit too afraid to look into that abyss. :ohdear:

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

IT'S GARBAGE DAY AT WENDY'S FUCK YEAH WE EATIN GOOD TONIGHT

mdemone posted:

learning one of the guys posting in it is a natetimm namechange was enlightening

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

The ideology eater posted:

learning one of the guys posting in it is a natetimm namechange was enlightening

thats why i did it

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

boner confessor posted:

thats why i did it

yeah thanks

ive gotta admit im proud of my first post in that thread

just sad i didnt post fast enough and got reply #3 instead of reply #1

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
most of the people posting in that thread are either insufferable d&d regulars or the kinds of people who are inexplicably pissed they've been rejected from d&d from being horrible brokebrain gamergaters or closet fascists or whatever

mdemone
Mar 14, 2001

Furnaceface posted:

Im legit too afraid to look into that abyss. :ohdear:

It's like the end of Reservoir Dogs in there. poo poo goddamn.

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

mdemone posted:

It's like the end of Reservoir Dogs in there. poo poo goddamn.

this is a metaphor for d&d moderation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kh9Tl6BdIN0

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

boner confessor posted:

most of the people posting in that thread are either insufferable d&d regulars or the kinds of people who are inexplicably pissed they've been rejected from d&d from being horrible brokebrain gamergaters or closet fascists or whatever

not to mention as a whole godawful unfunny idiots

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Berke Negri posted:

hey!!! >:[

The ideology eater
Oct 20, 2010

Berke Negri posted:

yeah my bad

Furnaceface
Oct 21, 2004

I am glad forums poster Dreyland posted here so that I could stalk him and find out where all the good D&D posters hid.

Majorian
Jul 1, 2009

Inverted Offensive Battle: Acupuncture Attacks Convert To 3D Penetration Tactics Taking Advantage of Deep Battle Opportunities

boner confessor posted:

It's not about racism, it's about ethics in the Negrotown thread!:freep:

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

man how bored and hosed up in the head do you have to be to obsess over forums meta poo poo

that goes double for people who make or post on special offsite message boards dedicated to complaining about other boards

Rhesus Pieces
Jun 27, 2005

Took a peek at a random page in *that thread* and as I suspected it's just teeming with racists

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.
the golden rule of this forum is that long exposure to mock threads makes ppl go insane

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Rhesus Pieces posted:

man how bored and hosed up in the head do you have to be to obsess over forums meta poo poo

that goes double for people who make or post on special offsite message boards dedicated to complaining about other boards

i blame youth, but i appreciate the opportunity to lay into natetimm again because he never goes away, it's like the fight scene in cool hand luke except it's like, i dunno, lotion hand fluke?

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

this is why the poor souls in the freep thread can never be saved

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAkzEusQLBw

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

man gravely infirm, increasingly terminal but nothing left but to try and keep him comfortable, "h-heh, just keepin' my powder dry..."

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

Berke Negri posted:

this is why the poor souls in the freep thread can never be saved

the only contact i have with that thread is every few months someone asks me to change the title. they could be doing human sacrifice in there and i'd never know :nyoron:

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Berke Negri
Feb 15, 2012

Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao
Mao Mao

piss__donald posted:

the only contact i have with that thread is every few months someone asks me to change the title. they could be doing human sacrifice in there and i'd never know :nyoron:

well at least i know where to leave the bodies now

• Locked thread