Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009

Tinker Tankie Soldier Spy posted:

i was on the road all day is there a link to the full conference somewhere

newgrounds.com/mariotwins

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

*calming down now that the post-conference depression has set in* I remember somebody linking a website where I could buy a USB SNES controller, what was that manufacturer again? I wanna get one

8bitdo

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Oh Don Piano posted:

newgrounds.com/mariotwins

wow... nintendo does it again

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

small hendren posted:

What the...I gotta see this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5kcdRBHM7kM

Soral
May 30, 2009

bowser's phone wallpaper lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f98ZwgzYyig

bomberman trailer proper just went up on ninty's yt

Sex Tragedy
Jan 28, 2007

father of three with an extra large butt

Soral posted:

bowser's phone wallpaper lol

hes trying to be a good dad in this vid

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

Bobnumerotres posted:

agree hard on the motion sensor stuff though, it's gonna be used in a handful of games (all first-party) and be largely forgotten but you're still paying 100 bucks for the fancy joycons.

either way, dont care. mk8 deluxe looks great, splatoon 2 looks great, new mario and zelda look amazing. they just need to port Smash Bros 4 FINAL or whatever to it and it has every game i could care about. im wary of xeno 2 after how bad the first one was, but if they fixed all the issues with it I'll be hype as hell for that too

You're not wrong in that the lineup initially seemed disappointing, but Zelda, Mario, Splatoon, and Mario Kart in one year is pretty great. Xenoblade 2 is a sequel to the really good Wii game tho, not the really bad Wii U game, right?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I decided it'd be fun to gently caress myself earlier this evening/morning, So I greased up my JoyCon and went to work. I had fun for 10 minutes and came. Then I was feeling the need to shower, so I did.

This is where things get graphic. Stop here if you don't want to cry.

Shortly after I started my shower, I felt a bit of matter coming out. Not terribly unusual, I just got done pounding my rear end. It landed on the floor of the shower. A few moments later I notice it's moving... strangely as it slowly gets washed towards the drain.

Last chance to stop. It's horriffic.

I nudge it with my toe and, to my horror, realize it's one piece. As in, a connected piece, as if it were... tissue. I think it's a bit of the outer layer of the colon. IT looked like a Metroid. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I just crapped a piece of my rear end out of my rear end. I get it down the drain as quickly as possible and then sit down in the tub, I felt like I was having a panic attack. I'd had plenty of rear end sex before and not noticed this. Maybe this happened and I simply didn't notice it, or maybe the rear end "sheds" like this on its own occasionally, and no one really notices it (or admits they did). My rear end didn't hurt at all, but it does now, kind of, probably because I haven't stopped thinking about this horror for the last 90 minutes.

So the moral of the story is I really don't want to do this again. It makes me sad because I enjoy anal sex. Maybe others have heartier colons that I. But for god's sake, use condoms. If anything with a pulse goes in there, make sure it's sheathed.

Soral
May 30, 2009

good news amiibo hunters: a new bokoblin amiibo is on the way

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I decided it'd be fun to gently caress myself earlier this evening/morning, So I greased up my JoyCon and went to work. I had fun for 10 minutes and came. Then I was feeling the need to shower, so I did.

This is where things get graphic. Stop here if you don't want to cry.

Shortly after I started my shower, I felt a bit of matter coming out. Not terribly unusual, I just got done pounding my rear end. It landed on the floor of the shower. A few moments later I notice it's moving... strangely as it slowly gets washed towards the drain.

Last chance to stop. It's horriffic.

I nudge it with my toe and, to my horror, realize it's one piece. As in, a connected piece, as if it were... tissue. I think it's a bit of the outer layer of the colon. IT looked like a Metroid. I feel like I'm going to pass out. I just crapped a piece of my rear end out of my rear end. I get it down the drain as quickly as possible and then sit down in the tub, I felt like I was having a panic attack. I'd had plenty of rear end sex before and not noticed this. Maybe this happened and I simply didn't notice it, or maybe the rear end "sheds" like this on its own occasionally, and no one really notices it (or admits they did). My rear end didn't hurt at all, but it does now, kind of, probably because I haven't stopped thinking about this horror for the last 90 minutes.

So the moral of the story is I really don't want to do this again. It makes me sad because I enjoy anal sex. Maybe others have heartier colons that I. But for god's sake, use condoms. If anything with a pulse goes in there, make sure it's sheathed.

Lmao

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Interesting side note: BBG just got permabanned lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

SHARE THE JOY

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

lmfao. i'm guessing it had something to do with AIDS shmorky poo poo

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ice cubes

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

:mario:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

drat getting banned in the middle of a nintendo conference, straight cold dog.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpys probably gonna get murked too

Soral
May 30, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Klewer posted:

lmfao. i'm guessing it had something to do with AIDS shmorky poo poo

He revived old and very long memes for a final assault

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

what happened lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

whats it for? arent permabans only supposed to be for actual illegal things now and not just because someone doesn't like you?

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

hate to see the zone boys getting killed for posts in GBS, about the owner of this website's insane friend. And all of this in the Year of Nintendo.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Thanks-a so much for to reading my posts.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Soral posted:

good news amiibo hunters: a new bokoblin amiibo is on the way

Adventurer Zelda looks cool.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

whats it for? arent permabans only supposed to be for actual illegal things now and not just because someone doesn't like you?

De-railing the Shmorky doxx thread in GBS, which is Lowtax's favorite thread in the whole world, and his wife's, too.

Klewer
Dec 26, 2012

qnqnx posted:

He revived old and very long memes for a final assault

Soral
May 30, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

3 people were perma'd in as many hours for posting wrong in the shmorky thread lol

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy

net cafe scandal posted:

De-railing the Shmorky doxx thread in GBS, which is Lowtax's favorite thread in the whole world, and his wife's, too.
Incredible

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ty, I started planning my Half genie hero speedrunnand it seems like a great excuse to finally pick up a SNES controller

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
Someone please invite me to the IZ Discord so that I can still chat about games even after the insane owners of this site tesr it apart.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

3 people were perma'd in as many hours for posting wrong in the shmorky thread lol

i dont think thats right

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Thanks-a so much for to reading my posts.

Youre playing with fire lumpy. Very long fire.

Oh Don Piano
Nov 4, 2009
anybody else been tinkling ice cubes in a glass since the presentation ended?

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

ArfJason posted:

Youre playing with fire lumpy. Very long fire.

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rip BBG

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

wasn't one of the ps3/4's big things like Advanced Future Rumble and no one could tell the difference lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

BBG, Princess Leia, and Yoda, Obi-Wan, Han Solo, and Anakin Skywalkers ghosts all smile and look on onthe day we all unbox our WiiU2's