Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

POOL IS CLOSED

I'm just exploding with mackerel. This is the aji wo kutta of my discontent.
just make sure the 1 yo sweater has good spops and head bigs.

but serious trying to wrangle a baby head into a shirt with a less than generous neck hole seems worse than dressing a cat.

brought 2 u by Manifisto, mastercraftsposter of sigs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

shouldnt be a problem. babies heads are malleable

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"

vanisher

I was looking for good reference video for an animated gif thing and I ended up watching 15 minutes of how radishes are grown and harvested.

It was in russian.

Not bad. I now yearn for a fresh radish, comrade

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

social vegan

its ok nick

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

i'm working on this one here--windswept from tin can knits--because it's got a nice v-neck, it's relatively easily wash and wear without much blocking, holds up to heavy machine washing even in wool, and still looks nice.

FluffieDuckie

i love it

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Macnult

hello byob it is surprisingly warm tonight and I am chilling on my back porch

bean mom

boy what a stressful day

its nice to be able to kick up my toes's at the byob tip

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

slap me silly

juggalo baby coffin

How would the dog wear goggles and even more than that, who makes the goggles?

is byob a cool and fun place to post? i am seeking refuge from wartorn gbs

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

juggalo baby coffin posted:

hi youre new

Plebian Parasite

Can I just say that it has been a weird week on somethingawful and I don't like it.

bean mom

Plebian Parasite posted:

Can I just say that it has been a weird week on somethingawful and I don't like it.

yeah strong dislike, next week better make up for it

i want some slushies or some cocoa

----------------

juggalo baby coffin

i liked it when it was laughing at shmorky and photoshops of shmorky, less so now that its whatever it is now.

joke_explainer

i didn't even realize anything was wrong but I welcome all refugees and hope you find a supportive and entertaining posting home here

juggalo baby coffin

joke_explainer posted:

i didn't even realize anything was wrong but I welcome all refugees and hope you find a supportive and entertaining posting home here

ty i look forward to having a good time

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless

BYOB is totally chill and fun place to post. Byobers like to make threads and jokes. Not every post is a good one but we encourage each other to keep trying any ways. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Ride The Gravitron posted:

BYOB is totally chill and fun place to post. Byobers like to make threads and jokes. Not every post is a good one but we encourage each other to keep trying any ways. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take

:3
I miss a lot!

But byob is like that Poster from the 80's of a kitten grabbing onto a branch, with, "hang in there, baby" on the bottom. In forum form.

Plebian Parasite

As far as I know, everyone here is a good poster, because nobody points out to me who the bad posters are supposed to be.

Dads Dip Cup

Plebian Parasite posted:

As far as I know, everyone here is a good poster, because nobody points out to me who the bad posters are supposed to be.

it's me, I'm the bad poster

good poster positions are so hard to come by in this economy, you have to take whatever you can get

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
I don't think there's bad posters in byob just that not every joke is a slam dunk. Add thats OK because 1) you can try again 2) sometimes that bad joke can inspire someone to make a really good one.

Macnult

:justpost:

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

social vegan posted:

*taps toquito fingers on my desk as you walk in* they call me the wild witch of the zest

lol

bean mom

Ride The Gravitron posted:

I don't think there's bad posters in byob just that not every joke is a slam dunk. Add thats OK because 1) you can try again 2) sometimes that bad joke can inspire someone to make a really good one.

yep! you might not have the best idea but it might inspire the best idea and thats just like it! posting good threads is a team effort. Sometimes you place the brick that becomes the cornerstone

bean mom fucked around with this message at 10:40 on Jan 13, 2017

----------------

TOOT BOOT

whats the bad thing that happened in gbs, I read the beginning of the thread and it was something about schmorky roleplaying a baby or something and I decided I definitely didnt want to know any more but now I'm curious

bean mom

TOOT BOOT posted:

whats the bad thing that happened in gbs, I read the beginning of the thread and it was something about schmorky roleplaying a baby or something and I decided I definitely didnt want to know any more but now I'm curious

dont ask about it here we can't won't talk about it

----------------

Salmiakki

Zyla posted:

dont ask about it here we can't won't talk about it

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

TOOT BOOT

okay maybe I made the right call initially then

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
hi friends can someone tell me what happened to the basement thread in cccc :tinfoil:

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

hello and welcome!

do you have any pets? if so, post them

----------------

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

hi friends can someone tell me what happened to the basement thread in cccc :tinfoil:

looks like it was moved to the mod forum. no idea why, i had 90 unread posts. but i don't think that we're allowed to discuss it here. did you have any pets?

----------------

a misanthrope

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

Hogge Wild posted:

looks like it was moved to the mod forum. no idea why, i had 90 unread posts. but i don't think that we're allowed to discuss it here. did you have any pets?

oh yes i have a cat named...curiosity

*dramatic sting

Hogge Wild

by FactsAreUseless

A misanthrope posted:

*dramatic sting

lol

bean mom

A misanthrope posted:

*dramatic sting

decent trigger discipline at least

----------------

social vegan

video game news recap for all ur square-bos out there with ur head not in the Cloud

https://twitter.com/alanresnicks/status/819802067447316481

https://twitter.com/alanresnicks/status/819803030472114176

https://twitter.com/alanresnicks/status/819804293817450498

SHY NUDIST GRRL

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

I haven't owned a TV for years which is why I was interested in the switch. It seems prohibitively expensive.

alnilam

Hey guess what I'm going to Chile! I'm excite

Has anyone been there? We're planning to spend a few days in Santiago amd/or Valparaiso, then go hike / drive around northern Patagonia / Aysén for a week

The Bananana

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

alnilam posted:

Hey guess what I'm going to Chile! I'm excite

Has anyone been there? We're planning to spend a few days in Santiago amd/or Valparaiso, then go hike / drive around northern Patagonia / Aysén for a week

Wowzers!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

death sext

finally