Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

Antivehicular posted:

Are Friday the 13th tattoos a thing?

Yeah, a bunch of shops will do $13 tattoos on Friday the 13th. Like, pick something small from the book and we'll scratch it in for $13.

They look like you'd expect a $13 tattoo to look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

canyoneer posted:

Yeah, a bunch of shops will do $13 tattoos on Friday the 13th. Like, pick something small from the book and we'll scratch it in for $13.

They look like you'd expect a $13 tattoo to look

examples:

not great, yeah.

i like that little ebi nigiri way too much though :3

Nazzadan
Jun 22, 2016

Oh my money was on them trying to cover that they are a member of MS13

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Tattoos are cool and good

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

I almost like that dumb little death's-head moth and the bird, but yeah, if the OP's priority is "the most tat possible for the least money," I think it's time to invest in some strong-rear end stage-caliber foundation for her sister's wedding.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

Boyfriend [25M] got really drunk, rather than talk to me [23F] because he was upset about us opening our relationship.

Some background: my boyfriend and I met through a friend of mine, who was his girlfriend at the time.. she told me they have an open relationship and invited me to be a 3rd partner. She lived about 3 hours from the town boyfriend and I lived in. So when she went home after her vacation, I was given permission to continue to see him without her. Feelings happened, feelings were hurt. They broke up and I stayed with him. We never had an open relationship after that.

I was approached by someone who is interested in me. He is in a open relationship, is married, has children, and due to his job any relations between us need to be kept secret. I have spoken to his wife, everything is good there. There is no possibility of me running off with him nor do I have any desire to do so. I love my boyfriend very much and before this incident, I was 100% sure I wanted to spend my life with him.

I spoke to my boyfriend about opening our relationship, we live together and have for the majority of the 2 years we've been together. We talked about it for a long time, and he said yes! I made arrangements to visit the other guy a few days later, we got drunk, and had excellent sex.

I got home from work at few days later, to find my boyfriend fall over drunk, he gets off work only an hour before me, and he had finished off half a liter of whiskey in that time. He was throwing up, couldn't keep himself in a standing position so he laid on the floor, before he became completely incoherent I managed to figure out that he was upset about me seeing the other man. I had no idea how to handle him as intoxicated as he was, and called my mom to come over and help me. We got him sobered some, and she left.

I got sick that day, and my boyfriend took care of me, he was extra sweet to me the whole time I was sick, and for a while after, I think he felt guilty about how he handled it. We've pretty much gone back to normal now, with the exception of my own sadness at losing the open relationship..

Yesterday, I had a bit of an epiphany.

Some of the things he said to me while he was drunk were pretty hurtful. But that's not really my problem. I'm concerned that this is how he chose to handle this. I can't be with someone who gets poo poo faced drunk rather than talking to me about problems. I don't know what to do. I don't want to leave him, we've invested quite a bit into each other, renting a house and furnishing it. I guess I'm just looking for some outsider perspectives on the situation.

TL;DR My boyfriend and I opened our relationship so I could see another man. Boyfriend ended up changing his mind, but rather than talk about it with me I came home to him fall over drunk and ended up having to take care of him to sober up so we could talk. I'm worried that this is how he's going to handle all future problems, as this is our first true 'fight'

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
open relationship stories :cripes:

I don't really know who to feel bad for in this, but if he was that hurt about it I get the feeling that conversation was a lot more one-sided than she is making it out to be

why did she even want to open up the relationship? it sounds like she had it all and just wanted more.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

I like the idea that he'll handle all future problems this way like loving other people is just another normal relationship issue

Skratte
Nov 11, 2010

My ex has a bunch of tattoos I drew on his arms. We did not split up amicably. I hope he got them lasered off or altered or something. He was also one of those people that was always flat broke but still somehow had the money to spend on tattoos or retro gaming garbage.

quote:

Me [22F] with my roommate [22 M] of 1 year caught going through my personal stuff/room.

This is a very embarrassing/awkward situation but my roommate (we will call Jason) of a year, friend for over 5 years has been going through my room. We have a strict policy of never going in each others room without permission.

I found out a while ago he had been going through my room via my other roommate, so we talked to him about it and then i got a lock installed. I felt much safer because only i could access my room with my key. Well the other day i came home with my friend early while he was home all day, when i got to my room my spare key (that i thought no one knew where it was) was in my door and was opened. We went into my room and my roommate came out quickly and came in then started making conversation with my friend (which he never does) while sitting on the floor next to my bed. We both saw the he was trying to put something under my blankets, and when he left my friend looked and saw it was my vibrator.

I was so horrified and felt so violated. I asked him why he went into my room and how he knew where the spare key was, and he made some excuse of "hearing noises" in my room and thought i was home anyway, then said my other roommate told him where the key was. He quickly left to go to class then textedme about watching out for "noises" in my room.

I confronted my other roommate asking why he would tell him where they key was and he said he honestly had no idea where it was and that Jason was lying. My roommate talked to Jason who went into my room about going into other peoples room but didn't mention the vibrator.

I feel so violated and creeped out, i don know what to do, please help. Should i get the courage to confront him or what? I don't know if im brave enough to mention it.

TL;DR; Roommate has been going through room and been taking my vibrator behind my back and who knows what else, what do?

Burn it, and burn him.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

flick my Mr. Bean posted:

I like the idea that he'll handle all future problems this way like loving other people is just another normal relationship issue

I imagine boyfriend was completely blindsided by it, lol

Dude is married /w kids and has a job where it can't get out that he's in an open relationship, so I'm going to guess he's super rich and much older than them both. I wonder why her boyfriend might find that weird? :allears:

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

I'm officially down on open relationships. I have to believe that the ones that are "good" or whatever are in the extreme minority. It's just bad news.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Skratte posted:

My ex has a bunch of tattoos I drew on his arms. We did not split up amicably. I hope he got them lasered off or altered or something. He was also one of those people that was always flat broke but still somehow had the money to spend on tattoos or retro gaming garbage.

Burn it, and burn him.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

My [26F] boyfriend [30M] of 11 months is telling me I pee too much, need outside perspective

So this is kind of weird, but to give some background, I grew up with a brother who always maintained that my mom and I went to the bathroom too much. He'd always roll his eyes and scoff whenever she and I had to go before a movie and then after it too, every few hours on a road trip, etc. I always figured that since it was my mom and me going, that it was normal and my brother was being an rear end. Or that maybe my mom and I both had small bladders since we're kind of thin women - I'm 5'8" and 130lbs (which is the heaviest I've ever been and for most my life I've been clinically underweight) - and my brother was still being an rear end about it.

But now my boyfriend is telling me the same thing and I don't know how to handle it? Usually it comes up in discussion when we go out to eat, because I normally drink plenty of fluids with my meals and can go through two or three glasses by the time dinner's over - so I usually go to the bathroom right after eating, about an hour after that, and then again an hour after that. I know that's three times, but when we go out I'm drinking a lot of fluid and also eating a lot, so my stomach is kind of pressing on my bladder? I also do my best to keep hydrated on top of that.

My boyfriend keeps bringing it up through. He acts surprised when I say I have to go and gets kind of standoffish about it, especially since when we go out to eat and then try to be intimate afterwards, I have to stop to pee. He's suggested that I not drink so much at dinner, and even given me looks before when I accept refills from the waiter. He's asked me if I have a yeast infection since that's supposed to cause frequent urination. I also mentioned I had a history of diabetes in my family and then he wanted to be sure I don't have that. I know I don't have diabetes or even pre-diabetes (I have another condition that's monitored through blood work every six months) and I'm pretty sure I don't have a yeast infection either. But he keeps bringing it up, sometimes in a way that makes it seem like he's annoyed and sometimes in a way that seems kind but still implies there's something wrong with me. He's brings up stories about people dying from drinking too much water and asks me what I think about them, but never seems satisfied with my answer (that it's sad and wondering how much water they drank). When I go back to visit my family (about a six hour drive) he'll ask me how many times I stopped. Sometimes the answer is three - about every hour, hour and a half, depending on when I left - and then he'll go on a tangent about how that's wasting time and I should've just kept going, etc. I tell him that it's not his business how long it takes me, and that I like to get out and stretch my legs too.

This has been going on since the start of our relationship, but it happened so infrequently that I didn't really pay it much mind. However it really came to a head for me this past weekend when we were driving back from the beach. It was a three hour drive (he was driving in his car) and I had to pee about an hour in. When I told him, he asked, "What would happen if I just kept driving? And didn't stop?" I told him that if that happened, I'd pee in his car. He looked at me and went "Really?" as though he expected me to be joking. I looked at him and said, "Really! I have to pee! I can't hold it two more hours!" And then he found a gas station and we stopped.

I can't help but think about what would've happened if we hadn't stopped though. Like, before he was just kind of questioning, and even the medical stuff could've been him just...being concerned? But this is the first time he's done or said anything that made me worried that he might have prevented me from getting to the bathroom. I'm also feeling really guilty now over the amount that I pee?

So... what's reddit's take I guess? Am I overreacting to the beach incident? Should I just...try to drink less water? I'm going through an average of about 64oz or water or lemonade a day (I have a hydration tracker app). Is there something I can do to get him off my back or at least understand that I genuinely do have to pee? Since both my boyfriend and my brother have brought this up, does that make them both assholes or is something wrong with me?

Tl;Dr I am well hydrated. Boyfriend thinks I pee too much and keep bringing it up.

:stare:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

100 degrees Calcium posted:

I'm officially down on open relationships. I have to believe that the ones that are "good" or whatever are in the extreme minority. It's just bad news.

Yeah I think open relationships can work but I think most people are either too selfish or too insecure, and from most of the stories we see, it's usually the former

"Opening up the relationship" is the millennial version of having a kid to save a marriage and while it's a lot less destructive than what the baby boomers did it's still hilariously awful

i have an extremely small bladder and drink way too many fluids so i can sympathize with this lady 100%

it has alarmed my partner more than a few times. like, people just don't understand when you have a walnut bladder. I might get up to pee during your average movie six times. There are a lot of serious health conditions that this can indicate so I think her boyfriend is probably being more reasonable than he sounds (but more unreasonable than he probably realizes)

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 04:47 on Jan 14, 2017

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Death to people who get really whiny about bathroom/rest breaks on road trips. I love a good road trip, but the whole goddamn point is that you can take it at your own pace; unless this dude is running the Gumball Rally, he can put up with rest stops every couple hours. Good time to wash the windshield.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe
Holy poo poo, news flash: when you're hydrated, you have to pee a lot.

God that guy sounds like an rear end in a top hat. I have to pee a lot but no ones ever given me poo poo for it WTF.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mirthless posted:

examples:

not great, yeah.

i like that little ebi nigiri way too much though :3

i got the jizzing dick

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

For some reason some people just fixate on the pettiest poo poo about their partners. If they're smart, they find a reason not to be a total rear end in a top hat about it and the relationship flourishes. Or they remain short-sighted and spiteful and keep on whining and aggravating over it until the relationship ends opens.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mirthless posted:

Yeah I think open relationships can work but I think most people are either too selfish or too insecure, and from most of the stories we see, it's usually the former

"Opening up the relationship" is the millennial version of having a kid to save a marriage and while it's a lot less destructive than what the baby boomers did it's still hilariously awful

literally never once heard of open relationships outside of dreadful internet people moaning about them so I assume they're still in the same class of online-only mythical beast as the blue-haired genderblobs accosting random people to check their privilege

100 degrees Calcium posted:

For some reason some people just fixate on the pettiest poo poo about their partners. If they're smart, they find a reason not to be a total rear end in a top hat about it and the relationship flourishes. Or they remain short-sighted and spiteful and keep on whining and aggravating over it until the relationship ends opens.

I wonder how many of these dopes are only children

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 05:08 on Jan 14, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Going through someone's room, and their sexual tools, is a massive violation.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all
Maybe these thirsty, peeing fucks just have the 'beetus.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

Pvt.Scott posted:

Maybe these thirsty, peeing fucks just have the 'beetus.

The OP mentions that she's not diabetic or pre-diabetic (because she's monitored regularly for another condition), so nah, the boyfriend's just a jerk.

Pvt.Scott
Feb 16, 2007

What God wants, God gets, God help us all

Antivehicular posted:

The OP mentions that she's not diabetic or pre-diabetic (because she's monitored regularly for another condition), so nah, the boyfriend's just a jerk.

I know. Women have lesser bladder control and smaller bladders than men on average. I don't know how you don't learn that women pee more often than men by the time you're done with high school or whatever, but I guess there's plenty of obvious stuff that I miss, too.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

lol if you ain't going to the bathroom on the hour, every hour.

pee early, pee often.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
My ex used to go to the bathroom nearly every 10 minutes :smug: :negative:

We had the cum derail and now the pee derail... next the poo derail??

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Themata posted:

My (23f) boyfriend (26m) has an embarrassing problem and I can't take much more.Relationships

submitted 1 year ago by missus_dottie

I don't know how to put this nicely, but for the past three weeks or so I've been waking up to the unmistakable smell of poo from his underwear.

I've tried discussing this with him, but he gets defensive to the point of aggression. Apart from the enormous amount of laundry that I have to do, I feel nauseous every morning to the point where I can't even eat breakfast.

Aside from this he is one of the gentlest, kindest souls I've ever met but I don't know how much longer I can take this. Could this be a medical issue and how can I get him to seek help? Any advice is appreciated :)

Tl;dr: my boyfriend defecates in his sleep, won't talk about it or seek help.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
My[M25] Girlfriend [F26] wants me to let her look at my poop...Relationships

submitted 2 years ago by nemotoadsftw

We've been dating for a little under a year and things have been going pretty well. Not as great lately, but pretty well.

Some gross details ahead:

I was raised in a household where it wasn't considered normal to talk about what goes on in the bathroom unless there was an issue, like you were sick or something. My GF's family is a little more open about these things. I've only recently become comfortable farting around her, but I really really don't like talking about what I do on the toilet. I just don't see it as being any of her business. We don't live together, but we usually spend all weekend together and sleep over at one of our places. I usually try to refrain from pooping when we're together unless I know that I can shower afterwards. It's just more comfortable to me to let it all go when I get home on Monday. I guess that she's picked up on this, because she's made some comments recently, usually concerning the fact that I'm not comfortable with my body around her.

It kind of escalated this weekend. I had some uhh, digestive issues, and spent a longer time than usual on the toilet. I guess that she was concerned, because when I got out, she started asking me all sorts of questions about what went on in there. It isn't like I am 100% opposed to talking about what goes on, but I found it really intrusive to talk about what had just gone on in there and I told her to stop. She said that "we need to be able to talk about our bodies if we're going to be together" and said that my lack of trust and comfort were hurting our relationship. She also said that there was no way that she would let me have anal sex with her (which I want as both a giver and a receiver more than she does as either) if I couldn't talk about poop.

She came up with an idea which I loving hate. She originally wanted us to watch each other poop, but I was so adamantly opposed to that that she backed down to something else. After I go, I'm supposed to just leave it there without flushing and invite her in to look at it, and she's supposed to do the same for me. I'm not at all comfortable with this. Ok I get that maybe I'm a little bit too shy and maybe I'm wrong to be uncomfortable with natural body functions, but this seems really extreme and like a violation of my privacy. I don't want to look at her poo poo, and I don't see why she needs to look at mine.

Am I right to think that this is hosed up, or is she right to think that I have a problem that needs fixing? Most of all, how do I communicate to her that I recognize that she has valid points, but I think that her solutions are terrible and make me uncomfortable?

tl;dr My GF wants to solve my bathroom shyness by looking at my poop, I need help drawing boundaries.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

[24/f] He posted a photo of his poop on FB... ?! [27/m]Dating

submitted 3 years ago * by TManalysis

So I've been seeing this guy, just a few dates in, and he seems really sweet and nice. Super cute, super smart- bit nerdy like me. The only thing I notice is that he seems to have a preoccupation with things that are weird or strange... he tells all these stories about weird people or places he knows. Anyway I added him on Facebook and creep through some of his pics- this is what I see, besides normal pics of friends and events: a nasty toilet at his work, a photo of a tooth and a bloody cyst from a root canal, and worst, from 2012: a photo of a particularly large and odd-shaped poop of his in the toilet.

Well I'm a girl, and maybe I'm just being squeamish, but my reaction is just... grossed out!! Is this remotely normal? Should I be weirded out? Should I keep seeing this guy? I do not know what to think here lol. Any thoughts or advice are welcome!

tl;dr: Guy I've started seeing posted a picture of his poop on FB. Not sure what to think about this.

*small wording edit in the tl;dr for more clarity

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

Themata posted:

quote:

Lately I've (24/F) been feeling like my boyfriend (27/M) is getting too comfortable, and then something gross happened and I don't know how to feel.

Hi Reddit, I'm using a throwaway because my boyfriend knows my account.

Anyway, so I have been with my boyfriend for almost two years. He's a super sweet guy and is generally a very good partner. However, I have a giant concern and I don't know if this is normal: he's getting too comfortable.

Yes, being comfortable is great. You should be able to be yourself. But his level of comfort-ability is beginning to make me resent him, but I'm not sure if I'm just being stubborn or this is a legitimate reason to break up.

Here's a list of the things that have gotten worse that really bother me (and what I've done to try to help): he's gaining alot of weight. When we first started dating, he was fit and sexy, but now I'm just not attracted to him anymore. This is going to sound so inconsiderate, but our sex life has suffered for it. It seems more like a chore because the spark just isn't there. He's put on at least 50 pounds, does not take care of himself (eats junkfood all day and does not care what he puts in his mouth), and makes zero effort to live somewhat of a healthy lifestyle.

I have encouraged him to join my gym so we could go together (he always says he'll join next week but never does), and I even taught him some healthy, easy recipes so he can make nutritious meals when I'm not around. I'm VERY into health/fitness, so it's really difficult to be around someone who just does not care about their appearance or health. In addition to his weight, he doesn't care about his physical appearance either. We used to always get dressed up and go out (even if it was just a chill bar, we would at least put on jeans). Now, all he wants to do it wear stained tank tops and basketball shorts. He doesn't care about what he wears and doesn't try to impress me.

When we started dating, he was very ambitious and had a lot of dreams. But about a year into it, he stopped applying for jobs or looking for ways to advance. He is perfectly fine "coasting" in his current teaching job (I make more money than him, I work in engineering). He just expects that we will get married and he won't need to apply himself to other careers or himself really. I tried to help by applying for better jobs FOR him, but he never cared. I even wrote his resume and cover letter for everything, but he was just really "eh."

He's become so lazy, just so willing to do the bare minimum. I'm convinced it's because of me, because he finally found someone to "settle down" with and feels like he no longer needs to try.

These are two really big things, but there are a million other examples that kind of fall into these umbrellas. But something today happened that I just cant look past, and it's really really bothering me.

We went to the beach today, and we had a great time. We have been fighting lately because he's been acting so childish (literally pouting when he doesn't get his way, making excuses to justify behavior, not being accountable) but today was great. Until the ride home. While we were at the beach, he told me he needed to use the restroom. But I realized that he never went. When we got into the car, he told me he needed to go #2 really bad, but decided to drive home anyway. Our drive is like an hour long, and we even stopped at a rest stop and he still didn't go to the bathroom. Finally, when we were like 10 minutes away from my apartment, I notice he starts acting really weird. He was sitting weird in the driver's seat. He says, "can I change my pants at your place?" It took me a millisecond to realize what happened - he poo poo himself. LITERALLY poo poo his pants.

The thing that baffled me the most, is that he DID NOT CARE. He was not embarrassed. He didn't care the entire car instantly smelled like poop, making me gag. He didn't care his pants and car seat was completely covered in poo poo. It wasn't an accident, he didn't suddenly have a bad food reaction and lose it. After I composed myself, asked him why the gently caress he just poo poo his pants, he said "I had to go, didn't think it was that big of a deal." WHAT?!?! While some people might be "ok" with this, I just can't.

I really loving hate that my relationship is so comfortable that my boyfriend can poo poo his pants willingly while driving me home, knowing his house is 5 minutes from mine. I'm sorry, I'm just uncomfortable with it, and I'm grossed out. I don't want to see it, and I think my resentment has been building up this whole time and this just blew me over the edge.

I don't know what to do, and I don't know if I am being unreasonable. Do people often become so comfortable that it's too uncomfortable for the other person? Is it worth breaking up? I don't know if I can continue like this, and whenever I try to talk about my feelings, he pouts and shuts down... doesn't want to hear it.

tl;dr: My boyfriend of 2 years has gotten more childish, fat, and gross. So much to the point that I can't handle it, am I being unreasonable?

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

I (22M) accidentally pooped while having sex with my gf (21F, 1 year) and now she's kind of weirded out by me.

So my girlfriend and I work together at a midsized company, but in completely different departments. We go to the bathroom to have sex sometimes (on an unoccupied floor, no troubles). We've done it about 30 times.

This last time (earlier today), I was sitting on the toilet and she was riding me. We were getting pretty into it. Meanwhile, I've been having a rumbly tummy all day. Once we were really going at it something happened and I just exploded out of my rear end. It went directly into the toilet so I thought no big deal. Obviously it was weird and probably gross to her but it couldn't have possibly happened in a better spot. I wiped up and we were done. She didn't want to continue having sex and that's okay by me lol I just pooped while inside of her.

Anyways its about 3 hours later now and she is texting me that she is just 'processing' what happened and that it's okay but she doesn't want to talk until after work. She says it's fine but she just needs the day off from texting me.

Is our relationship going to be okay? I'm getting a bit nervous. Prior to this we have been very good together. People have often made comments that our 'honeymoon' phase has lasted far too long. We're very good together.

tl;dr: Pooped while in my gf

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
this, truly, is the shittiest derail

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Well, see you in 6 pages when this posting theme is over.

wheatpuppy
Apr 25, 2008

YOU HAVE MY POST!

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

literally never once heard of open relationships outside of dreadful internet people moaning about them so I assume they're still in the same class of online-only mythical beast as the blue-haired genderblobs accosting random people to check their privilege

I just saw a commercial today for a new Lifetime movie called Open Marriage. It appeared to be standard Lifetime fare with cheating and stalking and probably murder, so yeah. Looks like the Internet is leaking again.

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

look at these dumb poopbois that don't have a bidet, shameful.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

This one seems p obvious, bf remembers his own motives for opening his relationship (and why he immediately went to an exclusive one after it ended) and understands what it means that she's asking for one. I think the funny part here is how much she dances around this "why yes we've had this exclusive great relationship for years with absolutely no issues, I just happen to want to go gently caress this other dude now that shouldn't be a problem right".

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

zakharov posted:

Well, see you in 6 pages when this posting theme is over.

Jeez, yes. Whose idea was the poop derail? And for what feels like the thousandth time I've asked this, what the gently caress is wrong with people? :barf:

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

im the highly insistent poop starer

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

Lol at whoever said they have to piss 6 times during a movie, there is no reason to drink that much water at all.

Lonely Virgil
Oct 9, 2012

Turns out boyfriend had a fetish. He was trying to make her an unwilling participant in his fetish, so instead of talking to her about it, he sent her a fetish video and ghosted her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

WoodrowSkillson posted:

Lol at whoever said they have to piss 6 times during a movie, there is no reason to drink that much water at all.

Maybe it was Waterworld