Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

Yinlock posted:

and at it's core it's a story about a dude pretending to be cool to impress a girl with huge jugs

makes u think

You'd be surprised how much baroque music was of the form dance baby / shake it baby / like that baby / yeah baby

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Potato Salad posted:

You'd be surprised how much baroque music was of the form dance baby / shake it baby / like that baby / yeah baby

a lot of it wasn't, yes they were based on dance forms but a lot of it was only in a kind of ossified manneristic sense. no one ever danced to most of what gets remembered today. some of it though, but they were just idiot inbred nobles

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I tried playing transistor but instead just listen to the OST sometimes. When's that new Nier coming out I need a fresh OST injection from those ppl.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

the stuff that people actually danced to was almost never written down which is actually a real shame

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Homeless Friend posted:

I tried playing transistor but instead just listen to the OST sometimes. When's that new Nier coming out I need a fresh OST injection from those ppl.

march 7

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Yinlock posted:

i mean imo the poo poo Goes Down moment is the inevitable riot during trump's inauguration and whether the military will open fire on the crowds or not

Nope. When those food stamps cut off is when people will get froggy, and as lovely as it may sound, the thought of that leading to genuine revolution gets me a little wet.

Slamhound
Mar 27, 2010

Princess Di posted:

Bill Clinton can get into any country club, any party, and any back room. He can also stop any plane from leaving the ground when he wants to talk to a specific person on the plane. He was basically southern trailer trash when he was coming up.

That is what a fast track to old money benefits with a successful political career looks like.

lmao

That's not Old Money.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

NieR:Automata is going to be bananas incredible on pretty much every level

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

when my dad was in the army during the vietnam war he was assigned to the white house garrison at one point and he said the main topic of discussion was weather they (the grunts) would open fire on people. and he said hell yeah they would gently caress yeah get some

We want these people on our side. No lie, please understand. We specifically need you on our side against Trump!

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
what would trump have to do to make his own military betray him

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Yinlock posted:

i mean it's doing both these things right now

Something is sticking and mattering?! I would know! Later for that nonsense! It's not doing either, I've been watching it like a starving person watches for food.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Slamhound posted:

Trump is the absolute worst. There is nobody worse than him. There is nobody who could be worse. It's not possible.

But even worse than him is every single other republican.

Each and every single republican is the absolute worst. They are, all of them, the absolute nadir of humanity. On an individual level.

Nice!

If you have financial abilities, run! Why not you?!

Let us have a new leader, one that recognizes the awfulness of the present administration. Let us accept something new and better.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Princess Di posted:

We want these people on our side. No lie, please understand. We specifically need you on our side against Trump!

my dad was big for bernie and said he would volenteer for clinton but im like 500% sure he didn't and we talked about scotch, mincome and philip k dick yesterday and what stops canadian trumpism from happening today

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the french nationalists hate the english nationalists up here more than anything (and vise versa to a lesser extent) so a nationalistic movement doesn't really have the legs to bridge that divide

deadgoon
Dec 4, 2014

by FactsAreUseless
expel quebec from the canadian union

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Baloogan posted:

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

Wow! True though!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
s'cool!

gregday
May 23, 2003

Baloogan posted:

Why contain it? Let it spill over the schools and churches, let the bodies pile up in the streets. In the end they'll beg us to save them.

And I'll look down and whisper

piss

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer

Baloogan posted:

desperate

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

Jose posted:

desperate

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

the french nationalists hate the english nationalists up here more than anything (and vise versa to a lesser extent) so a nationalistic movement doesn't really have the legs to bridge that divide

Lol at being nationalistic about stupid French anything in the year 2017

I guess they havnet heard there's a new sheriff in town

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Princess Di posted:

Something is sticking and mattering?! I would know! Later for that nonsense! It's not doing either, I've been watching it like a starving person watches for food.
It's in a weird nether zone where it seems to matter but then Sleepy Eyes Chuck Todd and his compatriots immediately stop themselves before letting it matter because it's unverified. I'm glad they showed such discretion with EMAILS!

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Baloogan have you ever met Drake?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

I would blow Dane Cook posted:

Baloogan have you ever met Drake?

uh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

like, truro?

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008

Baloogan posted:

uh

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

like, truro?

No like Drake, the six god.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh the rapper

no

*relaxes*

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

we had our Brexit moment and it happened when things mattered so it failed miserably and we all had a good laugh

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Princess Di posted:

the fact that it hasn't magically disappeared is sticking & mattering now, that's where the standards are

Crusader
Apr 11, 2002

https://twitter.com/bobvulfov/status/819591551894585344

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

a point was made in the responses that eating at pizza hut is already punishment

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Good morning thread. I'm cautious but optimistic that things may matter enough for us to get President Pence. Flynn proven to have called Russians multiple times and Trump already suggesting sanctions to possibly be lifted if Russia is "helpful". Any meme gods we can pray to for Comey to get the electric chair by next year?

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Trump bad....
Pizza Hut worse?

deathbysnusnu posted:

Good morning thread. I'm cautious but optimistic that things may matter enough for us to get President Pence. Flynn proven to have called Russians multiple times and Trump already suggesting sanctions to possibly be lifted if Russia is "helpful". Any meme gods we can pray to for Comey to get the electric chair by next year?
lol that where we're at now is "Optimistic for President Pence"

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

so we got one leg of the demolition man future set up, now all trump needs to do is make dennis rodman public enemy #1

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Yup, this is our hell. Win election by 3 million votes, party that supported literal traitor worse than Benedict Arnold still gets to rule country in totality unopposed for at minimum 2 years and more likely 4-8.

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

deathbysnusnu posted:

Pence is worse than Trump; best case scenario is that it matters just enough for everyone to hate Trump but not enough to actually remove him from office

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

HorseRenoir posted:

Pence is worse than Trump; best case scenario is that it matters just enough for everyone to hate Trump but not enough to actually remove him from office

I was going to type out a reply about how Pence was a hair better, but then I got too depressed when I realized I was going to talk about how living under Stalin was preferable to Hitler.

The Brown Menace
Dec 24, 2010

Now comes in all colors.

president pence would be the escape from new york/la future where christian fascist dictator sets up urban darkie and malcontent containment zones, also a cool option not least because of the plissken pun opportunities

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
https://twitter.com/michaelh992/status/820247621981929472

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

It's dangerous times to be a Russian ambassador, Donnie better watch out and be careful

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

russian ambassadors seem to be having a bad time as of late

• Locked thread