Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Emron
Aug 2, 2005

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I responded to you for making 4-5 posts in a row over the offseason that criticized Harbaugh for doing absolutely normal things. It was really weird. "Can you guys believe this lunatic said that he likes to eat bacon for breakfast? lol, Michigan! Am I right?" (Also, the slight difference with Gendo's site was that the coach he was mocking was the coach of the program he roots for. Makes a little more sense!)

But I have come to realize that it was not just some weird trolling, rather nearly everyone on this forum has a strange visceral reaction to everything Harbaugh does. And I get it, he yells a lot, he says weird things, he complains too much, it's like Charlie Weis being really fat, easy target for everyone.

So go for it man, make as many posts on the issue as your heart desires. Here, I'll tee you up for one: Just the other day Jim Harbaugh's wife had their 7th child! Who the hell has 7 children anymore, especially at the age of 53. Is he a secret religious fanatic?

I can't imagine how awful it must be to have TFF to dislike your team and/or coach. It must be unbearable. You have my deepest condolences.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

got any sevens
Feb 9, 2013

by Cyrano4747
I doubt there's anything secret about it.

Also harbs is a millionaire, you dont need to white knight him.

vikingstrike
Sep 23, 2007

whats happening, captain
Can't get off when his wife's on birth control.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
I have noticed that people in TFF generally hate people for arbitrary and unexplainable stupid reasons or for reasons that they can't explain besides "man gently caress that guy."

But that's sports in general.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
Jim Harbaugh's greatest regret in life is not having enough children at an early age so he could be solely responsible for the starting 11 of a defense at a place he coached.

Crotch Bat
Dec 6, 2003

Much like with everything else in life, the Euros seem to have more sense on how to do things in a fun atmosphere without sucking the soul out of the event.
By the way that's also the only acceptable use of polygamy in the modern world. Roll Tide.

Randaconda
Jul 3, 2014

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Emron posted:

I can't imagine how awful it must be to have TFF to dislike your team and/or coach. It must be unbearable. You have my deepest condolences.

I don't hate Bama, even if FSU opens the season with them.

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
Bama is a fucker

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

Crotch Bat posted:

Jim Harbaugh's greatest regret in life is not having enough children at an early age so he could be solely responsible for the starting 11 of a defense at a place he coached.

My high school had a defensive line composed entirely by four brothers. The DC was their dad.

Makes you think

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Harbaugh is a member of the quiverfull movement

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

Emron posted:

Lmao. The passion of the Michigan Man

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
I sure am glad everyone like Butch Jones or I'd be in such a tizzy

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

Joey Freshwater posted:

I sure am glad everyone like Butch Jones or I'd be in such a tizzy

certainly nobody in the SEC would like to see him get fired

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

KKKLIP ART posted:

Harbaugh is a member of the quiverfull movement

Jim Bob Harbaugh

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

DJExile posted:

mods pls change this thread title to "A&M is rear end my dude"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Emron posted:

Also i have to laugh at the normal behavior line.

How deluded can you be.

MourningView
Sep 2, 2006

Is this Heaven?

Marquis de Pyro posted:

I responded to you for making 4-5 posts in a row over the offseason that criticized Harbaugh for doing absolutely normal things. It was really weird. "Can you guys believe this lunatic said that he likes to eat bacon for breakfast? lol, Michigan! Am I right?" (Also, the slight difference with Gendo's site was that the coach he was mocking was the coach of the program he roots for. Makes a little more sense!)

But I have come to realize that it was not just some weird trolling, rather nearly everyone on this forum has a strange visceral reaction to everything Harbaugh does. And I get it, he yells a lot, he says weird things, he complains too much, it's like Charlie Weis being really fat, easy target for everyone.

So go for it man, make as many posts on the issue as your heart desires. Here, I'll tee you up for one: Just the other day Jim Harbaugh's wife had their 7th child! Who the hell has 7 children anymore, especially at the age of 53. Is he a secret religious fanatic?

Lmao

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Lol you sadbrained weirdo

Chump Farts
May 9, 2009

There is no Coordinator but Narduzzi, and Shilique is his Prophet.

Marquis de Pyro posted:

You are mad about what internet people say about the coach of your footballmans.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Marquis de Pyro posted:

Oh god I'm so close. Just a little bit more so I can fill this grode jar.

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

Emron posted:

I like Harbaugh

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

I missed food chat, goddammit.

NY Strip is best cut.

Hot sauce on overmedium eggs or poached is preferable, but scrambled eggs are the jam in a pinch. Ketchup is fine, but not really my thing.

All BBQ is great, but pork reigns supreme.

Sauce should not prop up your BBQ, but if you need training wheels the order of goodness is Mustard-base-->Vinegar-->Tomato base. Hot sauce is my usual topping on plain pulled pork, or whole hog bbq.

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

i honestly do not care what any of you people cram down your gullets

pillsburysoldier
Feb 11, 2008

Yo, peep that shit

I think i want to try Korean Army Stew this offseason

https://youtu.be/mIUc0jiOxE0

whos that broooown
Dec 10, 2009

2024 Comeback Poster of the Year

R.D. Mangles posted:

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010

Marquis de Pyro posted:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561?lang=en

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

pillsburysoldier posted:

I like Harbaugh

I do too. He's a weird, beautiful football clown.

LeeMajors
Jan 20, 2005

I've gotta stop fantasizing about Lee Majors...
Ah, one more!

Emron posted:

I do too. He's a weird, beautiful football clown.

He went from 'entertaining sideshow' to 'dysfunctional manchild' for me when he showed up to the World Series wearing a loving glove.

Quandary
Jan 29, 2008
I'm a few pages late but

DJExile posted:

mods pls change this thread title to "A&M is rear end my dude"

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT

that's the hat they play for, can confirm

Noctone
Oct 25, 2005

XO til we overdose..
It's almost getting to the point where MdP's impotent rage is more amusing than Harbaugh's autistic tics.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

TBeats posted:

I have noticed that people in TFF generally hate people for arbitrary and unexplainable stupid reasons or for reasons that they can't explain besides "man gently caress that guy."

But that's sports in general.

TFF hates anybody who does something bad forever, and has basically run out of people at this point.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Emron posted:

Step 1: make sausage gravy from scratch
Step 2: bake some biscuits
Step 3: fry an egg over easy
Step 4: put the egg on the biscuit
Step 5: put the gravy over the egg

Now you're eatin Pig In A Hat, baby!

This is me crossing the aisle to say that this is a good thing to do

Emron
Aug 2, 2005

NickRoweFillea posted:

This is me crossing the aisle to say that this is a good thing to do

Pig In a Hat is a uniting force in these troubled times.

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

Marquis de Pyro posted:

yeah but he drank milk from a wineglass while eating at a nice steakhouse

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016
If I'm paying $150 for a steak I better be able to drink milk straight from the cow tom green style

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

he didn't even pay that much from the steak because the steakhouse did some thing where there was a discount based off the difference in points that Michigan scored against another team or something like that.

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide

KKKLIP ART posted:

he didn't even pay that much from the steak because the steakhouse did some thing where there was a discount based off the difference in points that Michigan scored against another team or something like that.

but he did pay for the milk. And possibly for some wine that he could throw out and use the glass

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

R.D. Mangles posted:

Food is food. If you like how it tastes, who am I to judge?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

boop the snoot
Jun 3, 2016

Sash! posted:

Food is food. If you like how it tastes, who am I to judge?

YOU PROLLY SAY THAT BECAYSE YOU EAT rear end

• Locked thread