Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goa Tse-tung
Feb 11, 2008

;3

Yams Fan

Randler posted:

And botany knows a thing or two about losing arguments re: security policies.

bitte Randler, er hatte eine Famile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Na wenigstens ist jetzt klar, was man so bei einem Staatsbesuch für das leibliche und seelische Wohl des US-Präsidenten tun kann. Ein bisschen warmes Pipi von Nobelnutten mitten ins Gesicht, oder k.a., pisst er auf die Mädels? Na jedenfalls, da gibt's schon teurere und ausgefallenere Vergnügungen.

Mich würde es nicht wundern, wenn der Typ selbst das Video veröffentlicht und damit prahlt.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.
http://www.spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/gruene-zeigen-sich-offen-fuer-abschiebungen-nach-afghanistan-a-1129863.html

The times they are changing ...

Schwarz-Grün might not be the end after all.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Is there a sort of hard algorithm to decide whether or not the citizens of a country are eligible for asylum or is it just some vague unzumutbare Gefahr language that can be interpreted more strictly every time Seehofer has a Furz steck quer? I have no idea how this works in practice.

GaussianCopula
Jun 5, 2011
Jews fleeing the Holocaust are not in any way comparable to North Africans, who don't flee genocide but want to enjoy the social welfare systems of Northern Europe.

aphid_licker posted:

Is there a sort of hard algorithm to decide whether or not the citizens of a country are eligible for asylum or is it just some vague unzumutbare Gefahr language that can be interpreted more strictly every time Seehofer has a Furz steck quer? I have no idea how this works in practice.

It's codified in the GG

quote:

(1) Politisch Verfolgte genießen Asylrecht.

and AsylG

quote:

(1) Ein Ausländer ist Flüchtling im Sinne des Abkommens vom 28. Juli 1951 über die Rechtsstellung der Flüchtlinge (BGBl. 1953 II S. 559, 560), wenn er sich
aus begründeter Furcht vor Verfolgung wegen seiner Rasse, Religion, Nationalität, politischen Überzeugung oder Zugehörigkeit zu einer bestimmten sozialen Gruppe

Power Khan
Aug 20, 2011

by Fritz the Horse
Ach Gaussi, so einfach ist es auch wieder nicht. Begründete Furcht vor Verfolgung wegen seiner Rasse, Religion, Nationalität, politischen Überzeugung oder Zugehörigkeit zu einer bestimmten sozialen Gruppe musst du erst mal nachweisen. Viel Glück, wenn man Land XY als sicher einstuft, bspw. weil der lokale Diktator gerade mal brav Waffen bei euch gekauft hat.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Yeh begründete Furcht is the sort of weasel language I had in mind.

pidan
Nov 6, 2012

aphid_licker posted:

Yeh begründete Furcht is the sort of weasel language I had in mind.

Yeah but what makes a person persecuted is hard to quantify by any standard. I imagine few countries have laws that say "being black is illegal here". After the Ferguson protests some years back, my roommate pondered whether black Americans were eligible for asylum here...

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

pidan posted:

Yeah but what makes a person persecuted is hard to quantify by any standard. I imagine few countries have laws that say "being black is illegal here". After the Ferguson protests some years back, my roommate pondered whether black Americans were eligible for asylum here...

Yeah, I know.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

botany posted:

https://www.welt.de/politik/deutschland/article161139307/Koelner-Polizei-korrigiert-Angaben-zur-Silvesternacht.html

Loving this: "Die Polizei untersucht derzeit in einer Arbeitsgruppe, warum die Männer nach Köln kamen." ich vermute mal, um zu feiern, ihr eier

Wie ein Nordafrikaner aussieht, das weiß man ja ... offensichtlich nicht.

Einbauschrank
Nov 5, 2009

Raspberry Jam It In Me posted:

I dunno, me' mate. All my Lehrer friends have landed pretty nicely with cushy jobs, pay and working conditions. Better than a lot of other people.

Plus, I've worked several semesters as a Tutor and it was the chillest work ever. Once you have prepared a class/subject once, it was just the same poo poo over and over and over. One time I had to turn up still drunk from the night before and I don't think anyone even noticed or cared. :colbert:

I had several Lehrerinnen g/fs and worked for more than a decade as a freelancer supporting the ÖD. The disadvantages of being in the ÖD and Beamten didn't strike me to be that big compared to the benefits. Because the benefits are always claimed, but the drawbacks almost never materialize. I didn't hear about a Lehrer being transferred to another region he didn't want to be (It's not that everybody starts in the region he wants to be, but nobody was transferred out of his region once he had settled), a former g/f had several hereditary diseases running in her family and a chronic disease, yet got verbeamtet by the Amtsarzt and I've never seen as many overpaid and underworked fucks as during my time in the ÖD. During my WiMia time at university I worked long hours for little money, but as a freelance supporting the ÖD I made decent bucks doing not much at all.

And I was hired because it was too much work for the Beamten and ÖD Angestellte.I'm not talking about secretaries, there were not enough of them. But lot's of MinR (B3, ~7800€ a month) rocking their balls, twiddling their thumbs and aimlessly wandering the floors the floors yearning for something to do.

Einbauschrank fucked around with this message at 00:47 on Jan 14, 2017

elbkaida
Jan 13, 2008
Look!

sheep-dodger posted:

Less than 10% Nordafrikaner, good job :madmax:

Torrannor
Apr 27, 2013

---FAGNER---
TEAM-MATE

sheep-dodger posted:

Pretty pathetic. But to be fair, they suspect a number of them only claim to be Syrians, Afghans etc. while in reality being from Algeria/Tunisia/Morocco. And given that something like that was true for Anis Amri, it's possible that the number of North Africans among those ~400 people will increase later.

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Udo Ulfkotte shuffled off this mortal coil.

System Metternich
Feb 28, 2010

But what did he mean by that?

Smirr posted:

I like that he put "black" of [black] magic in brackets there. Does that mean that offing Ulfkotte doesn't necessarily count as black magic?

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

My Lovely Horse posted:

I give it a month tops before it's considered an outright racist slur, adopted by neofascists and their followers in an attempt to combat the Political Correctness Gone Mad they perceive in Green politicians mildly complaining about it.
Not even two weeks, my dudes: http://www.rbb-online.de/politik/beitrag/2017/01/rechter-kurzaufmarsch-in-cottbus.html

quote:

Der unangemeldete Aufmarsch sei "eindeutig rechtsextrem" gewesen, teilte eine Polizeisprecherin am Samstag mit. Die Teilnehmer brüllten unter anderem "Nafris raus" und skandierten weitere ausländerfeindliche Parolen. Außerdem verteilten sie Flyer mit fremdenfeindlichem Inhalt und entzündeten Bengalos.
Silver lining: it's not a phrase that lends itself well to writing on walls because the correct method to deface it is incredibly obvious.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Went to the first Wahlkampfvorbereitungstreffen for my dead gay Partei :itshappening:

Ulfi dying is, I wouldn't call it good news, because nobody normal has ever heard of the dipshit, but like at least it wasn't anyone worthwhile that died, yknow?

I don't blame Pozilei for the racial profiling because if anything had happened again there would've been thirty different kinds of hell to pay but I do blame them for making their charming bit of flapsige Bullensprache public.

aphid_licker fucked around with this message at 17:46 on Jan 14, 2017

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

aphid_licker posted:

I don't blame Pozilei for the racial profiling

:raise: that's an interesting position

i mean i've heard people claim it wasn't actually racial profiling and thus okay, or that it was racial profiling and thus bad, but i think you're the first person to go "yeah that was totes racial profiling, i dig it"

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

botany posted:

:raise: that's an interesting position

i mean i've heard people claim it wasn't actually racial profiling and thus okay, or that it was racial profiling and thus bad, but i think you're the first person to go "yeah that was totes racial profiling, i dig it"

I wouldn't say I dig it exactly. I get why they did it given the situation they were in. We obviously have to come up with something better than browns to the left as a method of policing.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:

aphid_licker posted:

We obviously have to come up with something better than browns to the left as a method of policing.
They already did. It is called "people behaving out of the norm". They explained the orders that had been given in the press conferences. The only reason anyone mistook it for selecting people based on skin color was that the train station where they did that had a sudden influx that skewed the distribution in the crowds. It's also why in the photos there's a good amount of white people too.

Mithaldu fucked around with this message at 18:47 on Jan 14, 2017

elwood
Mar 28, 2001

by Smythe

Smirr posted:

https://twitter.com/UdoUlfkotte/status/815523137018327041

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Genatzt.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade
Der Weltgeist war 2017 grausam; der Anfang von 2017 dagegen zeigt ihn in guter Stimmung.

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Sein letzter Tweet (vom 12. :schock: ) zeigt nochmal sehr schön warum über seinen Tod nicht so richtig Trauer aufkommen will.

Mithaldu
Sep 25, 2007

Let's cuddle. :3:
War der überhaupt für etwas ausser "lauter Nazi" bekannt?

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Hi there, would you like to try some spicy products?
The hell does "genatzt" mean?

I think I've heard my girlfriend use it before, but I've got nothing.

Babies Getting Rabies
Apr 21, 2007

Sugartime Jones

Duzzy Funlop posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ZViTA8kjs&t=66s

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

Lmao

Also:

https://twitter.com/fozzybear77/status/820342555342733312

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

Duzzy Funlop posted:

It's basically the same as "angeschmiert". Cutting edge youth slang from about ten years ago. :v:

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
Ich glaube Duzzy Funlop ist mittlerweile ein Namri und kennt die endkrasse Jugendsprache deshalb nicht.

Dommolus Magnus
Feb 27, 2013
Bin ich der Einzige der findet dass "Nafri" viel zu nahe an "Nazi" dran ist?

Wenn man in einem Bericht über einen Aufmarsch Rechts-Extremer auf ersten Blick das Zitat "Nazis raus" liest, ist das schon etwas befremdlich.

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

what about the arrow

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Ah, I get it, I guess.

But good lord, what a lovely job at lipsynching for comedic purposes. I almost forgot about that.

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

gently caress, I totally forgot to post this photo after taking it back in November:

:hitler:

botany
Apr 27, 2013

by Lowtax

Sereri posted:

gently caress, I totally forgot to post this photo after taking it back in November:

hope you keyed it

Duzzy Funlop
Jan 13, 2010

Sereri posted:

I went there once with an American army buddy of mine and his souped up Ram 2500. He said he was going to "German Racewars", and I refused to believe that was the actual title. Turns out that in Eisenach, no one raises so much as an Augenbraue about that title.

BabyFur Denny
Mar 18, 2003
gently caress Erika Steinbach. I am sure the AfD will welcome you with open arms.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS

My Lovely Horse posted:

what about the arrow

Hollowed-out ice dart.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aphid_licker
Jan 7, 2009

Lebensraum Retirement Home is an assisted living facility in Grand Island, NE.