Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

Everything Burrito posted:

gap moe is the best kind of moe
I know at least one better kind of moe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm waiting for the One Piece movie and standings behind a dude dressed as Kirito, I love anime.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Sorry Corals posted:

i liked it yesterday, but it's poo poo now that you're trying to take credit for it. get it away

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Julias
Jun 24, 2012

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

:lol:

homeless snail posted:

I know at least one better kind of moe

Parallax posted:

maybe he just thought the ED was way better than anything in the series, and well,

You're wrong, just based off having seen episodes 1 and 2.

Everything Burrito
Jun 2, 2011

I Failed At Anime 2022
in "more things I missed until after playing for an embarrassingly long time" I only now realized the car doesn't actively need steering which makes manual driving a lot easier! :cripes:

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

sensei is t h i c c

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

in "more things I missed until after playing for an embarrassingly long time" I only now realized the car doesn't actively need steering which makes manual driving a lot easier! :cripes:

the car is a train and you switch the track it goes on

its an odd choice but makes long drives easier

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Whenever they make cracks about Noct's driving I slowly drift into the other lane.

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

ah, so the car is like the horse from shadow of the colossus

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Julias posted:

:lol:

You're wrong, just based off having seen episodes 1 and 2.

Watch episodes 9-12 and well, they aren't that good.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

also if you run out of gas and don't want to tow you can recreate the intro and push it to the nearest gas station very very slowly

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Sharkopath posted:

also if you run out of gas and don't want to tow you can recreate the intro and push it to the nearest gas station very very slowly

Lmfao

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Goty

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Ballroom.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Ballroom!

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

BALLROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.

Sharkopath posted:

this comic is so fuckin good and always so good and im gonna destroy everybody who didnt believe me when i said it, as it was starting

It's not that I didn't believe you, I just didn't care.

Also him and his gf seem like cool people I would like to hang out with.

Rodenthar Drothman
May 14, 2013

I think I will continue
watching this twilight world
as long as time flows.
To be clear, I care now that I've read it.

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Xinder
Apr 27, 2013

i want to be a prince
what's that, sharky? timmy's in a well?

DisDisDis
Dec 22, 2013

Terper posted:

sensei is t h i c c

he is

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

Ball room

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the art only got better

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

the thing i always appreciated the most was the timing and implied panel to panel movement, one of the most important things to illustrate in dance and therefore one of the hardest

she still got it

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
flip flappers episodes 9-12 are fine if you care at all about the cast, they're honestly better than they have any right to be for how they apparently started hitting production issues around that point. i'm not sure episode 13 would have turned out as well as it did if anyone but oshiyama was there to work on it in the state production was apparently in

i have no idea how you can say the first eight episodes are in any way a waste of talent though wtf

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Currently watching the Samurai Girls series.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Oh god yes.

Pulse is such a strange movie! Pretty spooky at times but really interesting, also that guy mumbling to himself while trying to install the internet gave me the asmr tingles

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

I am Bad at Bloodborne.

Droyer
Oct 9, 2012

a kitten posted:

I am Bad at Bloodborne.

which weapon did you pick?

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

a kitten posted:

I am Bad at Bloodborne.
congratulations, on being like everyone else

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Knorth posted:

Oh god yes.

Pulse is such a strange movie! Pretty spooky at times but really interesting, also that guy mumbling to himself while trying to install the internet gave me the asmr tingles

I'm glad you liked it, it's one of my favorites.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Droyer posted:

which weapon did you pick?

I went with the Big Axe and blunderbuss.

There's like 800 dudes and everytime i make some progress thinning them out i get caught on some scenery, hit the wrong button, stumble into an add or whatever and die. Now i'm out of bullets, blood and patience and i'll probably just start over because i'd lose nothing because i've made 0 progress.

Grouchio
Aug 31, 2014

Use the threaded cane and make sure to practice it's combos and range. Don't use the blunderbuss unless you're confident that it will stun your opponent so you can stab it.

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord
In other Knorth watches things news, Onihei seems alright. It has a cool style to it but looks pretty stiff sometimes

https://files.catbox.moe/wqb51h.webm

Neat OP and all the music in it is pretty cool

Also!

https://files.catbox.moe/46wp0o.webm

I love this fake-spooky undead girl. Goddamn, the not-plot writing in this game is dumb as gently caress and absolutely perfect

https://files.catbox.moe/38n0bd.webm

yay :3:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

I could never get the right timing for parries with the gun in BB. I had at least a little better luck with it in Dark Souls.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

a kitten posted:

I went with the Big Axe and blunderbuss.

There's like 800 dudes and everytime i make some progress thinning them out i get caught on some scenery, hit the wrong button, stumble into an add or whatever and die. Now i'm out of bullets, blood and patience and i'll probably just start over because i'd lose nothing because i've made 0 progress.

Spend spare blood echoes on vials, don't farm them, it's a lot easier.

Don't forget that attacking just after you've been hit regains some of your health so being aggressive is often better than defensive, especially since you have the axe which will stagger enemies easier.

Speaking of the axe the transformed (2-handed) form has an insane charged R2 that has hyper armour and will stagger or outright kill any smaller enemy AND regain any damage you took while in the spin.

Dodge in to enemies attacks, the iframes will save you from damage and you'll often end up in a perfect position to counter attack. A lot of them will punish you for trying to dodge away.

The first area up to the boss is the biggest sticking point with new players and it generally evens out after that.

Sakurazuka fucked around with this message at 00:02 on Jan 15, 2017

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
a real waste of talent, is xanadu: dragon slayer densetsu

don't fool me into thinking an ova will be cool with a really good opening scene and then have the next 45 minutes be really limited and boring...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fuepi
Feb 6, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

• Locked thread