Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

ArtVandelay posted:

Absolutely can't believe the 2nd Boston show with Time Keeper wasn't #1 tour episode. Weird people.

This is the greatest failure of a voting based system in 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ElGroucho
Nov 1, 2005

We already - What about sticking our middle fingers up... That was insane
Fun Shoe
I'm glad engineer Cody hosed up, because that Mr. Microphone poo poo was about the most boring poo poo in a long drawn out boring-shitathon

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

piratepilates posted:

Gil is knocking it out of the park in this ep. I love a fast paced dominating character like this where everyone else has to keep up with the dumb bits he keeps dropping.

The second he busted out the soundboard of himself I was fully on board with Joe Pinions.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Gil was fantastic, as was Jessica McKenna, especially her signs
"But I need people to know, Scott, that they need to protect themselves, and bees and nature....to infinity and beyond"

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

This Comedy Bang Bang TV Show tribute got added to Sketchfest late and I'm so sad I missed it before it sold out. https://sfsketchfest2017.sched.com/...lamarr-sold-out Phil Lamar moderating Scott, both band leaders, the Birthday Boys writers and Neil Campbell.

GobiasIndustries posted:

Gil was fantastic, as was Jessica McKenna, especially her signs
"But I need people to know, Scott, that they need to protect themselves, and bees and nature....to infinity and beyond"
McKenna has been my favorite as of late. She's just so damned quick.

Gargamel Gibson
Apr 24, 2014
But there were three band leaders.

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
This podcast has changed the word "nice" for me.

Now any time something makes me exclaim "nice" my brain sings "Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're going downtown, going to Inglewood now. Everybody know your facts and know your stars, there's glitz and glamour and lots of bars. Get a drink at a club then go down in front of the Chinese theatre. Hollywood Facts. Take out your diiiiick!"

ManoliIsFat
Oct 4, 2002

Gargamel Gibson posted:

Oh poo poo, that's right!

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're goin downtown, goin to Inglewood now! Everybody do your facts and know your stars, there's glitz and glamour and, lots of bars! Get a drink at a club, then go walk in front of Chinese Theater! Hollywood Facts! Take out your diiiick...

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

NotWearingPants posted:

Now any time something makes me exclaim "nice" my brain sings "Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're going downtown, going to Inglewood now. Everybody know your facts and know your stars, there's glitz and glamour and lots of bars. Get a drink at a club then go down in front of the Chinese theatre. Hollywood Facts. Take out your diiiiick!"

My sense of humour has been taken over by Comedy Bang Bang-isms and it is destroying me as a person.

my wife

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

piratepilates posted:

My sense of humour has been taken over by Comedy Bang Bang-isms and it is destroying me as a person.

my wife

Getting my friend into CBB and Hollywood Handbook definitely made us in-jokey as hell, and now I resent other people for not being able to play along.

Poopy Palpy
Jun 10, 2000

Im da fwiggin Poopy Palpy XD

Gargamel Gibson posted:

There were four. Jenny Lewis counts.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

my summer at fat camp posted:

Well it's Hollywood Facts and we're goin downtown, goin to Inglewood now! Everybody do your facts and know your stars, there's glitz and glamour and, lots of bars! Get a drink at a club, then go walk in front of Chinese Theater! Hollywood Facts! Take out your diiiick...

bro

NotWearingPants
Jan 3, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
Nap Ghost
check out the facts it's the Hollywood facts.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Nope messed it up. Start over.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

Nice!

feedmyleg
Dec 25, 2004
Weelllllllllll

boxcarhobo
Jun 23, 2005

it's hollywood facts and we're going down town

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
going to, Inglewood now

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

So I will learn to live with it. Because I can live with it. I can live with it.

iiiiiits been

The Berzerker
Feb 24, 2006

treat me like a dog

that's a good song

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

The Berzerker posted:

that's a good song

Hmm, I give it......pants.

Maarak
May 23, 2007

"Go for it!"

piratepilates posted:

Hmm, I give it......pants.

I've probably said it a half a dozen times in this thread, but Jukebox Jury needs to return.

ImPureAwesome
Sep 6, 2007

the king of the beach

Maarak posted:

I've probably said it a half a dozen times in this thread, but Jukebox Jury needs to return.

I'd listen to solo bolos if they mixed it with jukebox jury judges

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

I think I get more than my fill of awful submitted comedy music through the plug themes.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007
It's not the music that's good, it's listening to an exasperated Scott poo poo on it.

Krinkle
Feb 9, 2003

Ah do believe Ah've got the vapors...
Ah mean the farts

I went back just before the paywall to listen to every harris wittels ep and in one JBJ someone just submitted the rolly polly fish heads song verbatim. And I was confused at scott calling it out like this, I mean, Surely, Surely this song was from the chipmunks cartoon and this person added a backing track? Nope it's just a weird rear end song about fish heads from the late 70s that sounds like the 50's chipmunks for none reasons. And someone said hey look what I made by submitting it as their own song.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Krinkle posted:

I went back just before the paywall to listen to every harris wittels ep and in one JBJ someone just submitted the rolly polly fish heads song verbatim. And I was confused at scott calling it out like this, I mean, Surely, Surely this song was from the chipmunks cartoon and this person added a backing track? Nope it's just a weird rear end song about fish heads from the late 70s that sounds like the 50's chipmunks for none reasons. And someone said hey look what I made by submitting it as their own song.

Speaking of Harris, the Live from LA 2012 CBB has some pretty amazing Harris bits.

LesterGroans
Jun 9, 2009

It's funny...

You were so scary at night.

The Senator Giroux posted:

Speaking of Harris, the Live from LA 2012 CBB has some pretty amazing Harris bits.

Is that the one with the Smoking Section joke? If so it has my two favourite Foams.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

LesterGroans posted:

Is that the one with the Smoking Section joke? If so it has my two favourite Foams.

No, that's a live one that was in the main feed. This one was one of the CBB tours so you had to either buy it or now get it on Howl. It has a great "let's play hardball. Let's play some hard baseball" joke.

Dylan McKay
Oct 20, 2011

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation. I refuse to see Black Panther because they didn't ask the Black Ranger to be in it.
Gotta relisten to some Harris stuff now. Dude was the best.

WerthersWay
Jul 21, 2009

There's a great live Getting Doug With High where Harris, Eric Andre, Rory Scovel get baked and tell weed stories and play with a dog all while a comatose Jonah Ray has an anxiety attack in front of 200 people.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Krinkle posted:

I knew about the song, but

quote:

Actor Bill Paxton, a filmmaker at the time, directed and appeared in the music video for the song,
I didn't know this part!

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
every time the overwatch map "hollywood" comes up, my group starts yelling at me because they KNOW I'm going to blast the hollywood facts song over voice comms

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
That bit of assholishness makes me want to reinstall overwatch.

lament.cfg
Dec 28, 2006

we have such posts
to show you

padijun posted:

every time the overwatch map "hollywood" comes up, my group starts yelling at me because they KNOW I'm going to blast the hollywood facts song over voice comms

Nice

piratepilates
Mar 28, 2004

Well I for one thought that was a very solid episode and you should all check out the Bone Zone podcast because it's very funny and good and it'll get your dick sucked!

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
those are the guys who got really mad at HH for making fun of their friend who writes thousands of songs about poop

tenderjerk
Nov 6, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 371 days!

NotWearingPants posted:

My girlfriend has asked me to stop doing both "Eiyuts-been" (that's how you pronounce it) and "It's been a while" and I can't because it's like some kind of comedy tourettes now. Almost reflexively anytime someone says "it's been awhile" (either other people OR EVEN MYSELF) I will interrupt them with the best line to the best Staind song. She doesn't know how long it took for me to deprogram myself of MY WIFE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

StalkofWheat
Oct 10, 2012
I've let a few PEOPLEONTHESTREETS go in regular conversation, and it does not go down well.