Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bohemian Nights
Jul 14, 2006

When I wake up,
I look into the mirror
I can see a clearer, vision
I should start living today
Clapping Larry

Salean posted:

How did he kill himself there?

He spent that time standing around in main binding Kill in console to some key instead of actually trying to make any kind of play happen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Truly a competitive spirit.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
...jesus

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"
My girlfriend spent $20 on opening autographs and wanted to spend more before I pulled her away from spending money on useless things them womenfolk don't need to be doing.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Audax posted:

My girlfriend spent $20 on opening autographs and wanted to spend more before I pulled her away from spending money on useless things them womenfolk don't need to be doing.

what the heck audax

Audax
Dec 1, 2005
"LOL U GOT OWNED"

Cheap Trick souvenirs posted:

what the heck audax

If you're trying to slide on in she's easily distracted by shiny things. You know, jewelry, diamonds, holographic foils with Pasha's signature, that kind of poo poo.

Mr. F!
Sep 21, 2016

Audax posted:

If you're trying to slide on in she's easily distracted by shiny things. You know, jewelry, diamonds, holographic foils with Pasha's signature, that kind of poo poo.

So you're GF is a crow?

The Ferret King
Nov 23, 2003

cluck cluck
Just played a bit for the first time in several months. Holy poo poo the framerates are bad now. I even turned it all down to low and get sub 100FPS

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

The Ferret King posted:

Just played a bit for the first time in several months. Holy poo poo the framerates are bad now. I even turned it all down to low and get sub 100FPS

try turning off the new sound system, hrt or something in the options. Its nice but its all hosed up

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

Audax posted:

holographic foils with Pasha's signature

I don't think it will be us sliding on in

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

https://twitter.com/MisfitsGG/status/820402511567843329

Whelp.

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

aka the miami heat own a CSGO team now

these basketball teams are taking over.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

So its a basketball team picking up the wreckage of tsm and putting their name on it? Ok. For their sake I hope they didn't put too much down and have realistic metrics to judge them.

interesting pic if they ever make it to a major.

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006

What's the best crosshair settings

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

i used to think a gaped crosshair with a dot in the middle because who can't focus on a dot and use the other lines for context for a spray but I find no dot is actually better because you can place heads in it easier.

meowmeowmeowmeow
Jan 4, 2017
I make a little box out of a wide, short xhair.

surc
Aug 17, 2004

I also used to use dot but changed it because imo it's easier to have a head centered in the crosshair when they peek, than it is to have the head covered by a dot when they peek, but it really really really comes down to personal preference.

The Joe Man
Apr 7, 2007

Flirting With Apathetic Waitresses Since 1984
A little circle works best for me

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
How long until roids start getting banned alongside adderall

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*

Luna Was Here posted:

How long until roids start getting banned alongside adderall

RIP

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

and tear

A TURGID FATSO
Jan 27, 2004

Here's to ya, JACKASS
DreamHack Leipzig is starting right now with F3 v LDLC.

https://www.twitch.tv/dreamhackcs

Faffel
Dec 31, 2008

A bouncy little mouse!

I can't think of many things goonier than 24/7 gym + CS and spending all of your significant income on food and juicing cycles.

Xenaero
Sep 26, 2006

Slippery Tilde

Faffel posted:

I can't think of many things goonier than 24/7 gym + CS and spending all of your significant income on food and juicing cycles.

Secret goon discords :ssh:

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

EnvyUs gets a final $800,000 pay day before they break up.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
i'm watching the german b team and they look pretty loving good. delighted to see that nex is a good player again after leaving mouzsports

keev also plays like vintage jw

i'm excited to see them against tier 1 competition, i guess most teams at this tourney aren't exactly top notch

stump collector fucked around with this message at 15:04 on Jan 15, 2017

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

stump collector posted:

i'm watching the german b team and they look pretty loving good. delighted to see that nex is a good player again after leaving mouzsports

keev also plays like vintage jw

i'm excited to see them against tier 1 competition, i guess most teams at this tourney aren't exactly top notch

keev was on heroic like stink on a goonman. nex's hold on cbble b was great too.

EvilBeard
Apr 24, 2003

Big Q's House of Pancakes

Fun Shoe

Mr. F! posted:

So you're GF is a crow?

THE SPARKLY, MRS FRIZ!

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

steel's team advanced further than witmer/brax. Guess witmer shouldn't have dropped steel just to get laid.

meowmeowmeowmeow
Jan 4, 2017
That's great

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Photex posted:

steel's team advanced further than witmer/brax. Guess witmer shouldn't have dropped steel just to get laid.

Lol

classic ibp

Photex
Apr 6, 2009

witmer crying on twitter

http://www.twitlonger.com/show/n_1sphj3c

enjoy.

stump collector
May 28, 2007
thats a lot of words to say sorry

Beamed
Nov 26, 2010

Then you have a responsibility that no man has ever faced. You have your fear which could become reality, and you have Godzilla, which is reality.

I have no idea what that's relevant to.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

Beamed posted:

I have no idea what that's relevant to.

he did some exploit with the person that they dropped steel for that gave her 1350 or something on pistol

Jeza
Feb 13, 2011

The cries of the dead are terrible indeed; you should try not to hear them.
Liquid vs LG in some qualifier, and Liquid are all playing on 140 ping? That seems pretty weird.

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Jeza posted:

Liquid vs LG in some qualifier, and Liquid are all playing on 140 ping? That seems pretty weird.

they're bootcamping in EU, probably dont care about the qualifier but can't forfeit

stump collector
May 28, 2007
https://clips.twitch.tv/fragadelphia/ProudHummingbirdSeemsGood

https://clips.twitch.tv/fragadelphia/AverageHorseSmoocherZ

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

liquid coming close to losing against a 3rd tier Brazilian team :v:

yeL is a pretty great awper though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drunken officeparty
Aug 23, 2006