Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Ride The Gravitron posted:

The police won't do anything about this complete psychopath (FL) (self.legaladvice)

submitted 14 hours ago by tippedthescaffold

Okay so, I'm not sure what to do about this situation.

There is this guy (I have never met him in person) who has been sending crazy messages over facebook to my friends and I for about a year or so. By that I mean just about everyone I know, I've posted screenshots of it and TONS of people come in saying "this guy harasses me too, who the hell is he?". Social media is weird. Anyways, at first, he was just one of those people who rambled on about weird things (think r/creepypms style posts) and we all thought it was funny and just ignored it and laughed at the messages. Recently, he's been sending us things that are completely over the top, I've called the police three times as have others and they have done nothing. He's made about 20 fake facebooks to send these harassing messages. Here's a list of things he's done: (Should I add a trigger warning of some sort here? Animal abuse, sexual harassment, self harm, rape, manipulation, etc)

sent photos of him mutilating animals (one of a snake cut into pieces, one of him stomping on a snake, a snake in a blender, a tarantula with its legs ripped off)
talked about raping girls and having sex with underage girls
threatening to kill, torture, rape me/whoever he is messaging at the time
videos of him having sex, putting needles through girls' skin, masturbating
photos of his wrists slit/blood all over his body were sent to my roommate. she called the police, he went to a mental hospital for three days, that's all that happened.
telling people he will do x if they do not do y. for example: he told ANOTHER friend of mine that if she didn't meet up with him for a date he'd kill one of his pets. She didn't do it, he made a fake facebook and sent her photos of the animal dead.

He lives in Florida, I now live in Texas. Just tonight my roommate saw messages from him for the first time in a while telling her he'd kill another one of his snakes then proceeding to send photos of it dead. We called the police department where he lives right after the first message was sent and they told us they'd "get back to us". I'm assuming that again, they will just bakeract him for three days and that will be it. Is there any way I can get them to comply or arrest him? Isn't animal abuse a felony?

Seems like Florida and Texas are the two states where you're absolutely guaranteed to not be prosecuted for making a date with this guy and then shooting him dead in self defense.

Just sayin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

I'm [24M] an unnatractive and socially awkward guy, a girl [23F] suddenly approached me to ask for my number. I don't know what to do.

As the title states, I'm a socially awkward guy and I consider myself physically unattractive. This girl approached me while I was sitting in the mall to ask for my number, I was shocked and agreed, we made small talk and then parted ways. At first I thought it was a con (I checked my belongings in case something was missing) or a prank, but she messaged me a few minutes afterwards.

We have been messaging each other for a few days, but I have no idea what to do now. She's quite selfless, interesting and outgoing, while I'm boring and withdrawn. This means that she has been initiating the conversations while I do my best to keep up.

I'm totally stumped, I don't want to waste this chance, but I don't want to waste her time either. Should I ask her out or wait until she asks me?

I apologize if my English feels a bit awkward, as it is not my native language.

TL;DR: Awkward guy has been caught flat-footed by a girl with high initiative, now wondering how to act during his turn.

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Aww. Get in there nerd-o. You've hit jackpot.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Jack Trades posted:

Aww. Get in there nerd-o. You've hit jackpot.

seriously i can feel for this guy to a point but c'mon man you're in your mid-20s, you're not in high school anymore, who is she pranking you for? there's no clique of popular adults that hang out around H&R Block or the Bank talking poo poo about you and making up games to pick on the socially ostracized adults

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug
Gonna be real sad when it turns out it's for some instagram joke.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

chumbler posted:

I am glad /r/relationships is here as a reminder that maybe being a single friendless loser isn't so bad after all. Less exposure to crazy people.

my dude you're probably the crazy one

Jack Trades
Nov 30, 2010

Mirthless posted:

seriously i can feel for this guy to a point but c'mon man you're in your mid-20s, you're not in high school anymore, who is she pranking you for? there's no clique of popular adults that hang out around H&R Block or the Bank talking poo poo about you and making up games to pick on the socially ostracized adults

I dunno. Being a socially retarded dweeb myself I can totally feel him on this one but still, he needs to go for it.
It's better to possibly get your spirits crushed than miss an opportunity like that.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

The meek are like the last people I'd guess to inherit the earth wtf Jesus, have you seen this poo poo?

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Jack Trades posted:

I dunno. Being a socially retarded dweeb myself I can totally feel him on this one but still, he needs to go for it.
It's better to possibly get your spirits crushed than miss an opportunity like that.

Yeah I mean the worst that could happen is he gets a funny story out of it if he takes it in stride but the idea of a random cute girl just randomly approaching a likely nerdy looking dude at the mall or w/e and giving him her number does just sound so off the wall I think even someone with a healthy self esteem would wonder what the catch was.

ArbitraryC fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Jan 15, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

He's probably already lost his chance by not having shown her actual interest yet. The window for making a move is not that big, at this point it's practically an insult that he hasn't. She's probably tried someone else by now who isn't dissing her by insisting on small talk when she broke convention to make the first move.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax
While I get that poor self-esteem is a real issue to struggle with, if dude has legit suspicions that people are conspiring to prank him at goddamn age 24, then he badly needs therapy and dealing with some random woman is the least of his problems.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

Grimey Drawer
I was ugly then I got therapy now I'm ugly and broke

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

Pick posted:

He's probably already lost his chance by not having shown her actual interest yet. The window for making a move is not that big, at this point it's practically an insult that he hasn't. She's probably tried someone else by now who isn't dissing her by insisting on small talk when she broke convention to make the first move.

That's hosed up.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

no way, jose, I've see nthis movie, she's just trying to breed a race of half-human half-aliens to overrun the earth then she'll eat her mate

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

How do I [22M] get over my gf of 6 months [21F] sexual past?

My girlfriend and I have been together for about 6 months. She has been my first for everything (first kiss, lost my virginity to her) but she has dated ever since high school and has had sex with probably 5-10 guys before me and about 5 women.

In my mind I want to be OK with her having past partners besides myself but emotionally it still bothers me to think of all the people who have been intimate with her besides myself. About a month ago she also admitted to me that when she was 17 she had sex with her high school math teacher. I didn't pry for any details at all except that I know he was in his late 20's. That really bothered me to hear and still does. I don't know to work through my feelings about that and I don't know if it's a good idea to discuss it further with her.

I really love this girl and other than my own hangups our relationship is great. Sex is fantastic for both of us and I can see myself being with her for a long time. I just feel like I wish she had never told me any details about her sexual past because I have never asked. How can I work through my feelings about her sexual history and is it smart to talk about it? I don't want to talk about it with her but I will if it can help our relationship.

TLDR: I wish she hadn't told me any details about her sexual past because even though I want to accept it it bothers me emotionally.

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Wasn't there a post in one of these threads where the girlfriend revealed she was initially interested in the poster because he was unattractive and she was tired of having to compete with other girls or something? Or she thought he'd be a better bf since he was unattractive?

Maybe she's doing that! Or maybe she's genuinely interested in him I dunno.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

grow a pair

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

Grimey Drawer

This is what you get for dating virgins

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Mirthless posted:

Eh you'd be surprised. Some people just don't grow up, that's why there's still work place bullying.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Gaunab posted:

How do I [22M] get over my gf of 6 months [21F] sexual past?

I feel bad for this poor woman because her boyfriend is a sex-negative idiot who needs to speak to a therapist about his hangups and not her. He's almost certainly going to shame her soon for being a human being and having sexual desires beyond him, which is sad. Man up and get therapy, rear end in a top hat.

Really, 99% of these dumbass "I can't deal with my partner's sexual past" posts would be resolved if the OP admitted they need therapy and didn't saddle their SO with stupid bullshit.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 23:00 on Jan 15, 2017

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

[19F] I cheated on my boyfriend. How should I tell him?

I've been dating my bf [21M] for almost 2 years. He's caring, loving, simply perfect. We clicked right away and our relationship has been great.

Note that I'm not the best looking girl, I'm unattractive and am aware of that while my boyfriend is farely good looking. In fact, he's the only guy I ever dated and he was the only guy ever interested in me. Until one night...

This guy has been flirting with me the whole night. He was very nice and I didn't want to just brush him off, but I was feeling a bit uncomfortable since I told him I'm in relationship but he persisted. After a few drinks, we were making out all of a sudden. I was conscious, thought of ending it but didn't... I don't know why. He asked me to go to a room with him and I just went, we had sex.

Day after, I'm feeling like the worst person on planet. I destroyed a perfect relationship. I'm pretty sure my bf won't forgive, why would he stay with someone unloyal when girls hit on him on daily basis? The best person I ever met will hate me, it's over.

How should I tell him?

Will he forgive me over time?

Tl;dr: Cheated on my bf. How do I tell him? Is it over for good?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

gentle pete posted:

My [26F] boyfriend [30M] of 11 months is telling me I pee too much, need outside perspective

...I'm going through an average of about 64oz of water...

:stare:

Holy poo poo, after reading all of that I assumed she must be drinking a couple of gallons of water a day but 64oz is nothing. She must have a bladder the size of a thimble if she's peeing hourly and not even drinking 2 litres of fluids a day.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Bad news, you gotta break up with him and then do a relationship post mortem to figure out why you did that. Good news, you're 19 so you have plenty of time to figure this whole thing out and your boyfriend can find someone else too.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Barudak posted:

Bad news, you gotta break up with him and then do a relationship post mortem to figure out why you did that. Good news, you're 19 so you have plenty of time to figure this whole thing out and your boyfriend can find someone else too.

What about opening the relationship and taking a break?

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Nuebot posted:

What about opening the relationship and taking a break?

But she already did that???

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Barudak posted:

At least it'll be a quick postmortem

1. Cheated
2. Shouldnta did that
3. Welp

Soylent Grun
Nov 13, 2008

I think my teenage son may have sodomized our dog. I'm not sure what to do. Help me Reddit. posted:

ok, for obvious reasons this is a throwaway account.

So, I'm not even sure how to start here. The last couple of weeks my dog (7 year old lab) has been acting noticeably different. I guess I could describe it as "distant" and even depressed. He is normally an extremely outgoing and happy dog, very playful and energetic etc. But starting about 2 weeks ago he started acting very withdrawn and nervous around people, even his own family. At first I kind of brushed it off as feeling under the weather, but after about a week and a half I decided maybe he needed to see a vet.

I got him in yesterday and after an examination the vet told me that he believes the dog has been sodomized. His anus had slight damage in a way that was consistent with that sort of thing. He said he can't really imagine that his injuries could have come about any other way. So already now I'm pretty upset and sort of freaking out. Who would do this sort of thing to a dog?

I thought about all of the people that had access to the dog and my back yard. Garderners crossed my mind, my neighbors, etc. The only people that live in the house are my wife, myself, and our teenaged son. I came home and thought about it for a while. I had this really ugly sinking feeling in my stomach about the possibilty that it could have been my son. I decided to look around his room.

I didn't really know what I was expecting to find, and I didn't really find anything in there that screamed guilty, until I decided to check his browser history. I found he had been on a beastiality forum recently and a site with pictures of that sort of thing. I felt like I was going to throw up.
Now I know that this isn't definitive proof of anything, but it sure doesn't look good. The more I think about it, the more I am convinced my son has been sodomizing our dog. I haven't told my wife yet or done anything about it. I have NOT left him alone with the dog since. I am totally confused and upset and don't really know how to proceed with this.
Reddit, please, please help!
TL;DR Vet says my dog has been sodomized, found some suggestive bestiality material on sons computer, suspecting my son sodomized family dog.
EDIT - Thank you for all your advice to those of you who are serious. I understand this seems like a joke to some of you but it's not to me, so for those of you that gave real advice, thank you. I think I'm going to take your advice and confront him about it privately, without involving my wife. It is not going to be an easy conversation but it has to happen. My only worry is the possibility that he isn't guilty of this and somebody else did it. I guess then we still need to talk about what I found on his computer anyways. Ugh. FML. Thank you for being there for me Reddit

EDIT 2 - Ok, my son just got home. I'm going to have the conversation with him when I can get a moment alone and I will come back and let you guys know what happened

EDIT 3 - Ok, just spoke to my son. Before I get into our talk, let me quickly say thank you all again for your incredible advice and support, there were a lot of really really helpful suggestions in here, and I took some of your advice. Anyways, our family had dinner and did our usual night time stuff. My wife and I watched TV, son was in his room after dinner like all teenagers are, and dog, obviously, was with me.

I waited for my wife to go to bed, which felt like forever because I was so nervous, but she finally did about an hour ago and I went into my sons room to have the talk. I basically said listen, I noticed the dog has been acting weird, I took him to the vet, I found out someone has sodomized him, any ideas what might have happened? I looked at my son and he seemed ever so slightly nervous but pretended to know nothing about it. I expected this, so I brought up the sites I found on his computer. Naturally, this made him pretty upset and he got really indignant at the thought that I snooped around on his computer. Fair enough, I get it. But I got him back to the point and tried to be as understanding and fatherly as I could and just told him that whatever happened I am not going to judge him and he's not going to be punished I just need to know the truth.

After about 10-15 minutes of this he finally breaks down and admits that he put the handle of a hairbrush as well as fingers into the dog a few times during a day last week. He said he wasn't trying to hurt him and he stopped when the dog at one point freaked out. He said he didn't think he hurt it that bad and he was too embarrassed to tell us or do anything about it. I believed him in this, but he also didn't give a very satisfactory answer as to why exactly he would do this in the first place. I have to admit, either way, I was glad on some level to hear that he wasn't actually having sex with the dog.

So basically, we agreed that I wouldn't tell his mom, but that we would find a reason to tell her that he needs to see a therapist for a bit. i know I told him I wouldn't tell his mother, but the more I think about all of this the more I think I may eventually have to go back on that promise. As for now, the dog is staying with the family, and obviously I made him swear up and down that he will not touch the dog like that again under threat of severe consequences. It's too early to tell if he feels remorse or is just humiliated. It's hard to say. It was very uncomfortable for both of us, but especially my son. I'm sure we can all imagine.

Thank you all again so incredibly much for your support, advice, understanding, and love for both the dog and my son. I have to admit, some of you even made me laugh at a few things I didn't want to. Thanks again Reddit.

EDIT 4 - Due to the outpouring of concern and help from you guys I will update in a week or so and let you know what's happened. Today I located a therapist that specializes in teenagers, I made a preliminary appointment for my son to go in and talk to her. I disclosed to her some of the issues, without getting into too much detail. For now my son does not know this, but it will be a helpful for her to have some idea of what we're dealing with. My dog is still not in the best of spirits, but seems to be making progress. I went for a walk with him today and he was more playful than he has been the past week. I've been trying to be extra good to him as well and the love seems to be helping slowly bring the happiness back into his eyes.

Can't say I'm still not a little peeved about what happened, but I feel like to show my son that I am too upset might be damaging right now. I think we just need to find out why he thought this was ok. As for the brush handle, some of you bring up a good point. I should ask him to throw whichever brush that is away. For some reason, that didn't even cross my mind. Yikes. Anyways, I'll give you all an update on the situation in a week. Thanks again.

Metis of the Chat Thread
Aug 1, 2014

i love it when people mess up the dumb title formula

quote:

Me [00 M/F] with my ___ [00 M/F] duration, short-descriptionI [21 M] find my depressed friend [18 M] tedious and annoying and the only reason I stick around is because I know of his issues.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

IIRC this one ended up being a fake.

At least I hope :shepface:

EDIT: Content from /r/legaladvice

quote:

Woke up with a card from crime stoppers on my door.

I woke up this morning with a card from crime stoppers asking me to call an officer. It says it is reference to a question and answer my 15 year old son asked online. I am not calling until after I talk to my son but is this a police tactic to get information against my son? My 15 year old son is a good kid but he is a fifteen year old boy. I am in Volusia County, Florida.

quote:

Spoke with my son he said someone ddos ed his minecraft server. Kicking him off the internet. Now if someone could tell me what a ddos is that would be good.

:allears:

Danaru fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Jan 15, 2017

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

cyberia posted:

Holy poo poo, after reading all of that I assumed she must be drinking a couple of gallons of water a day but 64oz is nothing. She must have a bladder the size of a thimble if she's peeing hourly and not even drinking 2 litres of fluids a day.

It is however a sign that she might be getting diabetes. Peeing that frequently can be a sign of the onset of ketosis. I mean there's a lot of other things too, she should probably make sure she doesn't have a number of illnesses or whatever, but ketone strips are cheap and you can get them at Rite Aid so it wouldnt hurt her to check.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Danaru posted:

EDIT: Content from /r/legaladvice

:allears:

lol

CheesyDog
Jul 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Ketoacidosis

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

My[27m] friend[28m] encouraged me to sleep with his girlfriend[26f] when he went away to India, now he is mad at me because his girlfriend did things for me in bed she never did for him

A friend of mine from college was going to India for two months. We have been good friends for a while, we weren't that close in college, but we ended up being roommates for two years after college so we really got close.

His girlfriend has always liked me, this is nothing new. When he has asked me multiple times to have a threesome with him and his girlfriend. However, I am just uncomfortable with another naked guy in the room with me so I always told him no. When we played truth and dare though she has made out with me. Him and his girlfriend in general have a pretty odd relationship. She has cheated on him but he stays with her anyways.

He was going to India for a while and he asked me to look after his girlfriend. And he was worried that she would cheat on him if he was going to be gone for so long so he wanted me to be the guy. I always found Indian women really beautiful so I went along with it.

It was a lot of fun. His girlfriend was wild in bed and we both had a really good time. I guess for her since she knew it was a limited time thing, she did a lot of stuff with me, that she would normally not do in a relationship. So for me, I had a lot of firsts as well.

After my friend came back, we went back to being friends and I didn't make a move on her again. The problem though was that my friend kept telling me that he was annoyed because his girlfriend started complaining about their sex life, telling him he was too sweaty. And that she kept on telling him to get circumsized... Then he started asking me about what we did, and I told him the truth.

then he got really upset that a lot of stuff she never did with him, she did with me. So now, he is really hurt with me and his girlfriend. I didn't want all of this to happen, I value my friendship with my friend a lot more than some random sex. I already did what I did, how do I make things better? He is one of my oldest friends and I want things to go back to normal.

Tl;Dr- my friend wanted me to sleep with his girlfriend when he went to India. Now that he is back his sex life is ruined.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

He [21 M] went down on me [21 F] for the first time, hated it, and now hasnt messaged me back

I've been talking to this guy for a few weeks now. We went out last night, things progressed and he decided to go down on me. Except as soon as he did he immediately gagged and backed away.

It made me feel awful. I'm a very clean person, I have good hygiene and I don't smell down there. But he told me I didn't taste good.

After that we just went back to kissing and cuddled for another hour. I was embarrassed but I thought things were fine. When I got home I messaged him to thank him for a nice night but he never replied. This morning I also sent him another message asking him how he was feeling, and if what had happened, put him off me, amongst some other things. I told him there was no rush to reply but its been at least an hour since he's read the message and nothing.

He's told me multiple times that he's a nice guy, different from other guys and isn't looking for just sex. So I'm shattered that someone who says he's so nice, is apparently ignoring me at the moment.

UPDATE He sent me a message saying 'It's fine'.

tl;dr: Guy I just started seeing went down on me and gagged. Things were normal for the rest of the night, but now he hasn't returned any of my messages. Feeling shattered, not sure what to do.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

maybe he got a hair in his mouth

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Gaunab posted:

(typical open relationship story)

i don't understand the people who decide to do the swinging/hotwife thing when they have vanilla sex lives

"we've never done anal or sex in x,y,z position or anything past the lightest bondage but I'm gonna let another guy gently caress my wife when I'm out of the country and see what happens"

:cripes:

lol, it was so foul it turned him into a ghost

she should probably see a doctor because unless he's a virgin who's terrified of vaginas i really doubt she's as fine down there as she thinks she is. it's a health problem that happens to a lot of people and maybe she's just used to it or something, but I can't imagine he'd make that kind of reaction on purpose unless it was really loving bad.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Mirthless posted:

lol, it was so foul it turned him into a ghost

she should probably see a doctor because unless he's a virgin who's terrified of vaginas i really doubt she's as fine down there as she thinks she is. it's a health problem that happens to a lot of people and maybe she's just used to it or something, but I can't imagine he'd make that kind of reaction on purpose unless it was really loving bad.

On the other hand, he self described himself as a nice guy who isnt like other guys....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Cursed Lumberjack posted:

On the other hand, he self described himself as a nice guy who isnt like other guys....

on the other hand, you don't have to be a jerk to find a bad smelling sexual organ unappealing.