Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice

AngryBooch posted:

Lmao yeah women really appreciate it when I compliment them by saying they look like a drag queen.

That's probably because they're misinformed. Drag queens put exponentially more effort into their appearance than most non-drag women. They don't tend to look the way most people assume upon hearing the words "drag queen".

But I doubt that's what Rhyno was implying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Rhyno posted:

Turner looks like a drag queen.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Electromax
May 6, 2007
He's posted a lot of weird stuff like that about Agents of Shield actresses, enough that apparently I associate that with him.

e: Apparently not limited to that show... shouldn't have clicked the ?.

Rhyno posted:

Zendaya is 19 so it's a little creepy to talk about her looks but she IS a very beautiful young woman. This is the first Mary Jane that looks like she could grow up and be a super model.

Rhyno posted:

(Cara)'s really not even an actress. She's just a hot model who like so many others managed to parlay I to an acting gig.

Rhyno posted:

Paltrow is awful so I'm all for never using her in anything again.

Rhyno posted:

One sequence does not redeem a film fill of Dunst.

Rhyno posted:

Jennifer Lawrence is vastly overrated.

Rhyno posted:

Chickenwalker
Apr 21, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
fart

Chickenwalker fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Sep 23, 2018

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo

AbsolutelySane posted:

Maisie Williams reminds me of that horror movie with the orphan girl that turns out to be a 40 year old serial killer. Hard to believe she's 19.

She's 5 foot tall and likes Drum and Bass. Perfect woman

Myrddin_Emrys
Mar 27, 2007

by Hand Knit
They can both sit on my Iron Throne, if you know what I mean fellas :smug:

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

Rhyno posted:

Her facial structure is very similar to Boy George but I wouldn't say she looks like a drag queen in general.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Perry Normal posted:

Her facial structure is very similar to Boy George but I wouldn't say she looks like a drag queen in general.

Holy poo poo that's it. Something about her has always looked off to me. You're absolutely right, she looks very similar to Boy George before he went insane and started painting the top half of his head.

I don't have to defend that I don't find her attractive. She's a public figure whom is subject to criticism so gently caress everyone who has a problem with that.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

No one cares that you don't find her attractive, just that you said it in a weirdly lovely way.

Well, it's also pretty weird for you to just randomly bash a 20 year old's looks for no reason too, I suppose.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Rhyno posted:

Holy poo poo that's it. Something about her has always looked off to me. You're absolutely right, she looks very similar to Boy George before he went insane and started painting the top half of his head.

I don't have to defend that I don't find her attractive. She's a public figure whom is subject to criticism so gently caress everyone who has a problem with that.

Keep digging, buddy

Ireallylikeeggs
Jul 29, 2003

The cast of the next Thor movie is genuinely impressive, especially considering the relatively tepid response to the previous two. I like them both just fine, but I think this one is going to turn out really well. I mean, a roadtrip movie with Thor and Hulk and Dr. Strange, AND probably watching Karl Urban stand alone at Gjallerbru? Yeah, that's movie enough.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Comic nerds have weird things about attractive women and more, on the News at 11.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
"Attractive."

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Rhyno posted:

maybe criticize her in a way that doesn't make you look like a sack of poo poo that occasionally slaps against a keyboard to make words form

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Okay. She's also very bad at her chosen profession. I find what she calls acting to be offensively terrible.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Rhyno posted:

"Attractive."

Holy poo poo dude stop

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It's weird to see an unironic 0/10 would not bang tho.

Rocksicles
Oct 19, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
I bet her acting wouldn't bother you if she was riding you like a Clydesdale, going "Fast, Faster Snowflake, away from Winterfell "

Sion
Oct 16, 2004

"I'm the boss of space. That's plenty."

Rocksicles posted:

I bet her acting wouldn't bother you if she was riding you like a Clydesdale, going "Fast, Faster Snowflake, away from Winterfell "

Eww no, have you seen her what a drag queen

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Nobody under 45 is a good actor on Game of Thrones.

edit: Except Pod, who should have lead credit.

Teenage Fansub fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Jan 15, 2017

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Teenage Fansub posted:

Nobody under 45 is a good actor on Game of Thrones.
Jack Gleeson was great.

Teenage Fansub
Jan 28, 2006

Bit of a steep downgrade from his work in Batman Begins.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Shut up about Rhyno's lovely opinions and talk about comic book movie news.

For example, how the Gambit movie is still, somehow, not dead.
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men/channing-tatum-reportedly-still-attached-to-star-in-gambit-a148193

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Big Mean Jerk posted:

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/x-men/channing-tatum-reportedly-still-attached-to-star-in-gambit-a148193

They can't prop the X franchise up on just Deadpool.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

It's Fox

They sure as hell can try

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Rhyno posted:

They can't prop the X franchise up on just Deadpool.

TFRazorsaw posted:

It's Fox

They sure as hell can try

Fox can't even prop up the X-Men franchise with the entire loving X-Men

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I don't even get why they are still pushing on this film when it's not like there was this big groundswell of people badgering Fox about putting out a Gambit movie.

It's a bad idea to begin with and they just need to move on.

Nodosaur
Dec 23, 2014

purple death ray posted:

Fox can't even prop up the X-Men franchise with the entire loving X-Men

yes, but they TRY

hiddenriverninja
May 10, 2013

life is locomotion
keep moving
trust that you'll find your way

I too would say anything to keep the licensing from reverting back to Marvel.

JordanKai
Aug 19, 2011

Get high and think of me.

You're all going to look really silly when the X-Force movie makes a killing at the box office.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

JordanKai posted:

You're all going to look really silly when the X-Force movie makes a killing at the box office.

If deadpool hasn't been driven into the ground by then.

haitfais
Aug 7, 2005

I am offended by your ham, sir.

hiddenriverninja posted:

Assuming they never release another X-men or Deadpool sequel (which of course they will,) it would take several years for the rights to revert. Occasionally kicking the dead Gambit horse will have no impact on this reality.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

hiddenriverninja posted:

But Logan is coming out. Isn't the rule that they just have to make SOMETHING every once in a while to keep the rights? Why bother with Gambit?

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Supposedly Channing Tatum has signed with WB for a DCEU film. Is Fix still pretending he'll be Gambit?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

SonicRulez posted:

But Logan is coming out. Isn't the rule that they just have to make SOMETHING every once in a while to keep the rights? Why bother with Gambit?

Its quite a while. Like Fox waited until the last second to make a new Fantastic Four movie and that was 7 years. So even if they don't have anything after Deadpool 2 they (probably) still have until 2024 to make something with the X license.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax
I just want a Gambit movie I don't care who the star is or if it's shot on a 12$ budget.

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

muscles like this! posted:

Its quite a while. Like Fox waited until the last second to make a new Fantastic Four movie and that was 7 years. So even if they don't have anything after Deadpool 2 they (probably) still have until 2024 to make something with the X license.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Let's just throw Gambit in the trash and pretend it's not happening then.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

FlamingLiberal posted:

I don't even get why they are still pushing on this film when it's not like there was this big groundswell of people badgering Fox about putting out a Gambit movie.
Nobody was marching in the streets demanding Guardians of the Galaxy either.

notthegoatseguy
Sep 6, 2005

Hell Fox could just throw in a gratuitous FF cameo in a slated X film and that might even count enough to keep the rights.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SonicRulez
Aug 6, 2013

GOTTA GO FIST

Doctor Spaceman posted:

Nobody was marching in the streets demanding Guardians of the Galaxy either.

That's not the same. GotG was coming and everyone went "Why?" Gambit was coming and then not coming and then coming again and then not. It's confusing as to why they keep trying despite the only buzz around it being the trouble it's had being released.

• Locked thread