Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Angry Salami
Jul 27, 2013

Don't trust the skull.

Man, that's a terrible Trump caricature on the left.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RodShaft
Jul 31, 2003
Like an evil horny Santa Claus.

And there's about to be a bunch more!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Fulchrum posted:

Not to knock Doctor King, but that third one is very clearly bullshit.

It's all in the "perhaps". Unfortunately there are a lot of historical examples, most of which are old enough to be largely forgotten about by now.

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

SwitchbladeKult
Apr 4, 2012

"The warmth of life has entered my tomb!"

:black101:

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

Chip Bok posted:

The CIA has a “high degree of confidence” that Putin hacked the election in favor of Trump. CNN reported that intelligence agencies had briefed Trump about an incriminating dossier. The document, compiled by a former British spy, implies Trump could be manipulated by Russia. BuzzFeed published a whiz bang story revealing the dossier’s unverified contents.

Meanwhile FBI Director James Comey is being investigated by the inspector general.

Democrats are enraged about a letter, damaging to Hillary Clinton, that Comey sent to Congress days before the election. It’s against FBI policy to comment on its investigations. But the same Democrats were thrilled by Comey’s earlier comment that Hillary shouldn’t be prosecuted.

There is no investigation of Comey’s boss AG Loretta Lynch concerning her secret meeting with Bill Clinton last summer on an airport tarmac.

And now civil rights legend John Lewis says Trump is an illegitimate president-elect. Naturally, the MSM narrative was about Trump’s tweeted response to Lewis’s attack on his legitimacy.

Bob Woodward thinks Trump has a right to be pissed.

Trogdos!
Jul 11, 2009

A DRAGON POKEMAN
well technically a water/flying type

:drat:

toons:

Kirschen posted:

The Temple of Solomon stood on the top of a mountain in Jerusalem. A mosque called Al Aksa now stands on that "Temple Mount", however the entire Temple Mount is now called Al Aksa by the Arabs and that includes the strange and beautiful structure that stands there and which is called called the Dome of the Rock.
Today's cartoon deals with the threats of retaliation voiced by local Palestinian leadership to the idea of America moving its embassy to Israel's capital City.

Labels: Abbas, embassy, Israel, Jerusalem, Palestine, Peace, Temple Mount, trump

Kit Walker
Jul 10, 2010
"The Man Who Cannot Deadlift"

Trump is a nightmare for America. AGC

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

Angular Cyrus
May 29, 2007

everything is so much harder than it looks

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Mr. Fish is the middle finger.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Aside from having a good message, what I like about Bors' depiction of Trump is how he plays up what I find to be his least attractive feature, which is just how pale the area around his eyes are from the rest of his spray tan. Other people lay on tanning beds with those tiny little glasses that just cover your eyes but he must wear giant ones. I'm looking forward to seeing what just a month or two of being POTUS will do to his physical appearance when he doesn't have time for poo poo like bronzer.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

did trump flip some birds recently that i missed

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

davebo posted:

Aside from having a good message, what I like about Bors' depiction of Trump is how he plays up what I find to be his least attractive feature, which is just how pale the area around his eyes are from the rest of his spray tan. Other people lay on tanning beds with those tiny little glasses that just cover your eyes but he must wear giant ones. I'm looking forward to seeing what just a month or two of being POTUS will do to his physical appearance when he doesn't have time for poo poo like bronzer.

He wants to go back to New York on the weekends; he'll have tons of free time.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Good Old Chip Bok posted:

BuzzFeed published a whiz bang story revealing the dossier’s unverified contents.

More like a wizz bang story

Kurr de la Cruz
May 21, 2007

Put the boots to him, medium style.

Hair Elf

davebo posted:

He's like a reverse raccoon. If it wasn't so goddamned depressing that this man is the face of our country, it'd be hilarious.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Quorum
Sep 24, 2014

REMIND ME AGAIN HOW THE LITTLE HORSE-SHAPED ONES MOVE?
Political Cartoons 2017: If it weren't so depressing, it'd be hilarious.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

aw, Bennett has the cutest pooches :3:

unfortunately that basement does not look like it will withstand a nuclear war, but then a couple of water canisters wouldn't last them for long.

Angepain
Jul 13, 2012

what keeps happening to my clothes
honestly in this case the bunker being somewhat unfit for purpose is probably a good thing as it shows Bennett is just joking, unlike uh, certain people who were expecting the muslim antichrist to strike any day now

davebo posted:

I'm looking forward to seeing what just a month or two of being POTUS will do to his physical appearance when he doesn't have time for poo poo like bronzer.

what else do you possibly expect him to focus on

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal
Happy Tuesday!

Inaugural Bawl

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Holy poo poo that is beautiful. :allears:

Tei
Feb 19, 2011

Love this one and bors one.

The art is getting better already!.

I am so proud of america. In a few months most political cartoons will read like CCCP science fiction authors.

Stroop There It Is
Mar 11, 2012

:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:
:stroop: :gaysper: :stroop:
:gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar::gengar:

how long before we get a Wario in there

doodlebugs
Feb 18, 2015

by Lowtax

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

Edit: I'm a gullible idiot

Egbert Souse fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Jan 17, 2017

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
:yikes:

Jonas Albrecht
Jun 7, 2012

Oh.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

What is the Matrix 🌐? We just don't know 😎.

Buglord

Egbert Souse posted:

Yeah, eating garbage and not taking care of yourself is the best way to get back at Obummer.

Hope early death from diabetes and heart disease isn't a big deal for you.

Source your quotes

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Egbert Souse posted:

Yeah, eating garbage and not taking care of yourself is the best way to get back at Obummer.

Kelly does cartoons for the Onion and is satirical, and goons will be dicks to you if you don't already know that. Hope this helps.

Pinch Me Im Meming
Jun 26, 2005

Egbert Souse posted:

Always magical.

Farecoal
Oct 15, 2011

There he go

No! I was almost done with rehab! I was almost cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment I'm alive, I pray for death!

Egbert Souse posted:

How? How does this keep happening?

Abyssal Squid
Jul 24, 2003

Yesss finally an opportunity to spring DbD on my unsuspecting friends again, here's a direct quote: "oh good I was just wondering what he's up t--AGH"

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Farecoal posted:

No! I was almost done with rehab! I was almost cleannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I stopped checking Day by Day because it became too unpleasant to even hate read.

This strip being posted reaffirms that this was the correct choice.

Arthur Crackpot
Sep 4, 2011

Proceed in a str8 line shaped like a perpetually shifting torus knot until you feel a sense of despair transcending all mortal comprehension, then hang a right at the next octopus, she'll be in the first room on the left
I'm indifferent about the DbD ban, but can we at least bring back Day by Penis?

Ague Proof
Jun 5, 2014

they told me
I was everything

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

D.N. Nation
Feb 1, 2012

Wow, that Day by Day is pretty racist!

• Locked thread