Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Moridin920 posted:

I've heard women saying that before though. Women can enjoy loving you know.

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

There's basically no one who writes "I felt so wonderful and so slutty", unless they are very drunk or fakeposting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Well like I said, I've heard that before from girls who were def not joking around so ymmv I guess.

e: honestly you can find girls saying "i enjoy being a slut" or "i enjoyed feeling slutty" or some variation on that in like 2 seconds with Google so idk what you guys are talking about really

Moridin920 fucked around with this message at 18:33 on Jan 17, 2017

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

One of my exes went on one of those scams once (We'll give you a makeover and shoot model quality photos of you, and it's totally free!) even after I warned her it's a scam. When she came home she revealed how after taking the photos they ask for money if you want copies, or you can walk away. I was momentarily happy she wasn't as dumb as I thought until she told me she totally bought 10 of them for like $500.

But hey, at least it wasn't at some dude's apartment.

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

as we know, women do neither of these things ever

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Moridin920 posted:

Well like I said, I've heard that before from girls who were def not joking around so ymmv I guess.

e: honestly you can find girls saying "i enjoy being a slut" or "i enjoyed feeling slutty" or some variation on that in like 2 seconds with Google so idk what you guys are talking about really

WoodrowSkillson posted:

as we know, women do neither of these things ever

nobody was saying it was impossible, it's just the specifics of the story combined with the specifics of the place it was posted make it far less likely to be a woman genuinely asking for advice than it is a dude fake posting

esp. when you consider they're not really asking for advice and not really talking about a real problem. It's like the advice request is just something to wrap the story in.

a podcast for cats
Jun 22, 2005

Dogs reading from an artifact buried in the ruins of our civilization, "We were assholes- " and writing solemnly, "They were assholes."
Soiled Meat
The gangbang post reads like something straight out of redpill reddits would, cock carousel and all. I don't think it should be taken at face value.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I think every woman should confess to their SO that the night before they met she got All Holes Filled with Hard Cock by some strangers, just to see how he reacts.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Am I [23M] an rear end in a top hat for blocking my ex [25M]?
Just pretend all of this is bolded

Jesus I don't think I could be with someone who has triggers like this. I get that they exist, but "one of my triggers is dishonesty so I tell literally everything about my life to two specific other people?" Come the gently caress on. Without a ghost he would be trying to claim not talking to him is a trigger.

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009
poo poo post inc:

My (25F) future FIL (59M) lives with me in my home, and won't stop doing my laundry.

quote:

TMI Warning
So. My future FIL. He lives in my home with me, my partner, and our child for a fraction of the cost of rent - he pays for cable -and he's a perfectly fine person in general. He spends the summer at his beach house and the wintry months at home with us.
Now, I struggle with severe PTSD and depression, so housework is a process, but I'm in weekly cognative therapy and on medication to help, and it has. I've gotten into a groove with housework and self-care and it's awesome.
But suddenly he's back and my progress is nothing. I graduated to having a side of the sink free and clear, with just a couple of dishes in the other side, but he comes home and talks about how he told a neighbor that I'm a poor housekeeper but a great cook! And then spread dishes into both sides of the sink, misplaced my drying towel, and left a bunch of condiments of the table.
Cool. Whatever. I'll discuss it in therapy.
But he's taken up doing my laundry again. I've told him not to.
I have several health conditions, one of which is fecal and urinary incontinence. The other, less serious issue, is the fact that I have a heavy menstrual cycle due to birth control, which is a new thing, so it's completely out of control and I'm struggling to manage it because I used to be a light bleeder. But whatever, that's what period panties are for, right?
He mentioned, in a laundromat, that he would never get my underwear clear of blood stains. I wanted to die. I'm really careful about my 'accidents', but I'm petrified now. When I have an 'accident' now, I just throw out my underwear instead of trying to clean them because I don't want it mentioned. It's already humiliating enough that I'm a 20 something who shits herself sometimes.
What do I do? I'm so embarrassed, stressed, and feel that my wants and needs are being completely ignored.
TL;DR: I don't want my FIL to do my laundry.
EDIT: Guise, I'm not asking him to leave because he does my laundry. There is no malicious intent behind his words, just a big mouth and a little bit of a shakey grasp on social etiquette concerning women and their bodily functions. He raised two boys, they can be very frank in terms of these things.
FFIL loves me, there is no question about that.

Batterypowered7
Aug 8, 2009

The mist that chills you keeps me warm.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

poo poo post inc:

My (25F) future FIL (59M) lives with me in my home, and won't stop doing my laundry.

I'm think this one was posted a couple hundred pages ago.

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Waterbed Wendy posted:

poo poo post inc:

She sounds like a real catch.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

do yall spend this much time picking apart Lifetime Originals to determine which ones are real or fake

ravenkult posted:

One of my exes went on one of those scams once (We'll give you a makeover and shoot model quality photos of you, and it's totally free!) even after I warned her it's a scam. When she came home she revealed how after taking the photos they ask for money if you want copies, or you can walk away. I was momentarily happy she wasn't as dumb as I thought until she told me she totally bought 10 of them for like $500.

But hey, at least it wasn't at some dude's apartment.

it's really the lack of business cards or the veneer of professionalism $10 can bring that screams 'human trafficker', like it'd take a bare minimum of effort to pass yourself off as a real live portrait photographer and hook way more marks for anyone running this hustle but no instead it's some dirtbag pressing scribbled-on rags into womens hands and telling them to come alone to his apartment where he'll take pictures of them

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Jan 17, 2017

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Batterypowered7 posted:

I'm think this one was posted a couple hundred pages ago.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Waterbed Wendy posted:

shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

you done hosed up

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
my (27f) turtle (?m) needs an annoying amount of crickets (2wks) and im tired of going to petsmart (est. 1986)

i have a turtle he needs food he likes turtle food. relatedly i love cock, hard cock, the biggest cocks. the biggest cocks made me feel mad randy like a 15 year old girl all horned up like a slutty slut slut. my boyfriend is nice but he does not have a ten inch ding dong like the men i am always loving when he is out buying flowers for me. i especially love the taste of cock and the feeling of an 11 inch coke can thickness donger slamming repeatedly into my cervi the way that my boyfriend never could but only the hottest cocks can. i tell my boyfriend that he is weak and lame and that he should have stopped playing pokemon go by now. not like these hot studs from topical racial backgrounds, who have the big cocks i crave. i eat a hundred cocks every night

tl;dr cocks cocks cocks

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Pick posted:

my (27f) turtle (?m) needs an annoying amount of crickets (2wks) and im tired of going to petsmart (est. 1986)

i have a turtle he needs food he likes turtle food. relatedly i love cock, hard cock, the biggest cocks. the biggest cocks made me feel mad randy like a 15 year old girl all horned up like a slutty slut slut. my boyfriend is nice but he does not have a ten inch ding dong like the men i am always loving when he is out buying flowers for me. i especially love the taste of cock and the feeling of an 11 inch coke can thickness donger slamming repeatedly into my cervi the way that my boyfriend never could but only the hottest cocks can. i tell my boyfriend that he is weak and lame and that he should have stopped playing pokemon go by now. not like these hot studs from topical racial backgrounds, who have the big cocks i crave. i eat a hundred cocks every night

tl;dr cocks cocks cocks

Same

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Pick posted:

tl;dr cocks cocks cocks

:mrgw:

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

Pick posted:

i have a turtle he needs food he likes turtle food. relatedly i love bees, hard bees, the biggest bees. the biggest bees made me feel mad randy like a 15 year old girl all horned up like a buzzy fuzzle bee. my boyfriend is nice but he does not have a ten inch stinger like the bees i am always buzzing when he is out buying flowers for me. i especially love the taste of honey and the feeling of an 11 inch coke can thickness thorax slamming repeatedly into my stamen the way that my boyflower never could but only the hottest bees can. i tell my beefriend that he is weak and lame and that he should have stopped playing pokemon buzz by now. not like these hot africanized bees, who have the big stingers i crave. i eat a hundred bees every night

tl;dr buzz buzz buzz

tactlessbastard
Feb 4, 2001

Godspeed, post
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

tl;dr cocks cocks cocks

whatever floats your boat

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Pick posted:

tl;dr cocks cocks cocks

goddammit pick this was already posted read the thread ffs

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

tl;dr cocks cocks cocks

:swoon:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Pick posted:

tl;dr cocks cocks cocks

:sever:

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pick posted:

tl;dr cocks cocks cocks

Me too

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
Am I having a stroke

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

well why not posted:

I think it's a kidnapping story. If she's from a well off family and naive enough to go to some dude's apartment by herself, someone is probably planning to snatch her for ransom.

no it's a pretty common hustle

1) get some business cards printed out and a website. maybe even a fancy camera
2) walk around the mall, looking for pretty young women
3) approach them and tell them how pretty they are. introduce yourself as a modeling agent
4) convince them they have a chance as a model if they pay for headshots
5) get them to pay you to take their picture. you might be able to string this into multiple sessions if you're charming enough
6) bonus mission: bang them if they're dumb/insecure enough that you can get away with it

i used to date a girl who was trying to make it as a model. if you're pretty and talented enough then even as an amateur you don't pay anyone to take your picture, you offer your time and then get copies of the pics for your portfolio. there are tons of dudes out there who will take pictures of you for free

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

54 40 or gently caress posted:

Am I having a stroke

Yes

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

boner confessor posted:

no it's a pretty common hustle

1) get some business cards printed out and a website. maybe even a fancy camera
2) walk around the mall, looking for pretty young women
3) approach them and tell them how pretty they are. introduce yourself as a modeling agent
4) convince them they have a chance as a model if they pay for headshots
5) get them to pay you to take their picture. you might be able to string this into multiple sessions if you're charming enough
6) bonus mission: bang them

i used to date a girl who was trying to make it as a model. if you're pretty and talented enough then even as an amateur you don't pay anyone to take your picture, you offer your time and then get copies of the pics for your portfolio. there are tons of dudes out there who will take pictures of you for free

You still need initial shots typically, so you generally go and pay $500-1000 to get professional (not shady mall guy) shots taken that are the start of your portfolio that you can then send to get your first gigs.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
and its still realllllly stupid to go home with a strange man alone under the pretense of "beneficial work"

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
just don't talk to men, don't be around them

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Pick posted:

am a man, can confirm

most of us are not chill or good you don't wanna play those odds ladies

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Pick posted:

but then how will I continue my homosexual lifestyle. I'm having problems with this advice.

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Pick posted:

What about the cock?

WampaLord
Jan 14, 2010

Andrast posted:

What about the cock?

In our glorious reality, one no longer needs to be around men to get cock.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

MF_James posted:

You still need initial shots typically, so you generally go and pay $500-1000 to get professional (not shady mall guy) shots taken that are the start of your portfolio that you can then send to get your first gigs.

lmao buddy if you're paying $500+ for a portrait session for anything but vanity you're getting taken for a ride

if you're a total amateur with no agent or prospects or clue how to get into a modeling career and just want to pretend you'll be a star someday it's also something you can get done for $0-$25 by just going to some meetup at the local photo studio, and you won't even get drugged and shipped to Bahrain

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jan 17, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Andrast posted:

What about the cock?

you can get a fake one that wiggles and lasts for hours for less than a hundo. and you can wash it, to make sure it's washed, which frankly is a reaaaal step up

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

MF_James posted:

lol no, you shouldn't ever pay for your initial shots as an amateur model. either you're good enough to get picked up by an actual agency or you run around the amateur scene for free. wanting that fantasy validation of "you're pretty enough to be a model" is what compels people to pay way too much for professional pictures they dont need

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

just imagine i went through the effort to find the gross stories about women in here as well

people are stupid and this thread is a monument to our shared idiocy

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

Big Time Model Expert Here

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
we have tons of stories about women being stupid idiots, one was just posted

anyway,

... whoop, nope, I thought a search for "panties" would bring up women doing gross stuff, not them finding hordes of their used ones in their dad's bedroom. nope nope nope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

WoodrowSkillson posted:

just imagine i went through the effort to find the gross stories about women in here as well

people are stupid and this thread is a monument to our shared idiocy

#notallmen