Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Pick posted:

Yeah, I read an article about a man with a micro-dick, and regardless of the ethics of early disclosure one way or another, he said when he got to the bedroom and dropped his pants that women would just leave. I was pretty conflicted about that, because you shouldn't feel obligated to have sex with someone to be "nice" when you know you're not going to get anything out of it, but on the other hand that result was 100% a consequence of something outside his control that they weren't willing to even attempt to engage with.

Yeah, it's kind of just lovely all around -- nobody should feel any sense of obligation about sex and should be free to stop/disengage at any time, but it does seem like you should give someone a chance in bed if you like them otherwise and the issue is purely anatomical. At bare minimum, I think there's an obligation not to be hurtful about it, but on the other hand, how do you make sexual rejection for genital anatomy not hurtful?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leon Einstein
Feb 6, 2012
I must win every thread in GBS. I don't care how much banal semantic quibbling and shitty posts it takes.
The problem is that lots of guys are dumb af and think beef curtains mean a girl is slutty. I know it makes no sense, but I've heard this.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Leon Einstein posted:

The problem is that lots of guys are dumb af and think beef curtains mean a girl is slutty. I know it makes no sense, but I've heard this.

It also makes no sense because apparently if she went steady with someone for 10 years, this won't happen, but if she had sex with four guys in the span of a month, it will?? Same lack of logic as the "loose vagina" thing.

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
Can't Microdick guy find a chick with a fetish for small cocks?

https://www.reddit.com/r/sex/comments/13p36i/small_penis_fetish/

lol well there you go

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Spiders.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
btw i don't even have a problem w/ tattoos it was just hilarious

Drunk Nerds
Jan 25, 2011

Just close your eyes
Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

Honestly, I'm a big prick when it comes to this issue because I personally genuinely don't care about dick size

I see what you did there.

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Leon Einstein posted:

Are there real people out there who seriously think a woman's sexual anatomy has to do with anything beyond their genetics and other physical factors that have zero to do with dick interaction?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Cough Drop The Beat posted:

Are there real people out there who seriously think a woman's sexual anatomy has to do with anything beyond their genetics and other physical factors that have zero to do with dick interaction?

:allears:

Heh, let me tell you about a website on the internet called Reddit.com...

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
dick rules everything around me

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Sisal Two-Step posted:

:same:

Waterbed Wendy
Jan 29, 2009

Sisal Two-Step posted:

D- ream me hard and not too fast, thx qt.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

May I recommend another excellent subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/badwomensanatomy

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed
What if a manlet has a regular man sized dick or larger?

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

54 40 or gently caress posted:

What if a manlet has a regular man sized dick or larger?

So a tiny weed of a man with a regular dick?

Lone Goat
Apr 16, 2003

When life gives you lemons, suplex those lemons.

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I sometimes wonder whether people like this have a sixth sense for doormats or they're otherwise normal people reacting to being stuck around someone who will never, ever stick up to themselves by turning into domineering psychopaths

I was thinking it's the other way around, where nobody but the meekest spineless dweebs would tolerate this poo poo. It's easy to find a doormat when everyone else is repulsed by your entire personality!

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

"I took the baby and forgot him at Wal Mart"

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

zakharov posted:

May I recommend another excellent subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/badwomensanatomy

This subreddit is actually really funny in a very sad way. :allears:

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
♪Stories♪

quote:

I [29F] have a really intense crush on my best friend [34M], and an SO[31M] who I feel is 'the one'...

Don't want to get into too much detail on this, but I'll try to explain it as well as I can. I mainly need to vent these feelings and thoughts, but any advice is appreciated.

I've been together with my SO for nearly a decade, and things have as far as I can remeber always been a bit up and down. It's a really intense relationship, both the good things and the bad, and I've always felt like he is the one, if there ever will be such a thing. We're two very stubborn and different individuals who still manage to love each other to pieces. The relationship has been far from conventional, but we somehow still end up seeing eye to eye and we strongly agree on our most important values in life. So far so good...

Well, then I have this best friend, who I've known since... forever? I can't even remeber. He's the big brother I never had, and our relationship has always been purely platonic. We click on a level different from anything else, he is basically my soulmate and we are very much alike. We've even talked about us two ever ending up in a romantic relationship and agreeing it would surely be a very bad idea... The problem here is that lately I've felt very much attracted to him, emotionally and sexually, and I just can't help it.

This last year has been quite turbulent with my SO, and I have been relying more on friends' company than before, and thereby also spending more time with my best friend. SO has always been there for me and been my main stability through life, but I have a hard time relying on him alone with the shitload of stuff I'm going through atm (mental illness among other things). I feel like I'm becoming a burden on him, and it's really hard to vent everything about my own struggles to a person I deeply care about, when I see how much it makes him suffer too... So, you can probably guess who I've also talked to about all this, now even more than before... yep, my bestie. See the problem here?

SO and me have talked about polyamory and open relationships before, but upon realizing what it takes emotionally we decided it would not be healthy on our relationship. It makes me kind of sad, because I am capable of and feel the need to love more than one person at a time but as things now are, this is something I can't have. I respect my relationship with my SO too much to ever consider cheating, but my emotions are all over the place and I don't know what to think.

I hope this weird crush will fade, and things can go back to the way it's been, but atm I just can't ignore it. It's in my thoughts all the time, and I don't know what to do about it! Part of me says I should go for it, but all logic and reason in me is frantically pulling the breaks. What can I do? Should I tell them about this? I really don't want to hurt either one's feelings, but I myself am emotionally hurting because of it.

tl;dr Intense crush on soulmate bestie but do not want to cheat on or leave long time SO. Advice appreciated.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Yeah and there's lots of them too.

I figure they just probably don't get laid ever but who knows man.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Gaunab posted:

♪Stories♪

This is one of those people who bought into the adage that you can't date friends , isn't it?

If you're calling somebody else your "soulmate" your SO probably isn't "the one". They've been together for a really long time and should probably try to work this out, if they were early 20-somethings who'd been together a year I'd say she should leave since she's already checking out, but I think what she should really do at this point is start limiting her contact with her "soulmate" and see a counselor to work on a relationship that isn't as healthy as she thinks it is

quote:

SO and me have talked about polyamory and open relationships before, but upon realizing what it takes emotionally we decided it would not be healthy on our relationship. It makes me kind of sad, because I am capable of and feel the need to love more than one person at a time but as things now are, this is something I can't have. I respect my relationship with my SO too much to ever consider cheating, but my emotions are all over the place and I don't know what to think.

there is absolutely people that this is true of but if you've been in a monogamous relationship for ten years and you're just pining for one dude in particular I'm betting her untested capability to love more than one person at a time is also not as good as she thinks it is :shrug:

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 22:27 on Jan 17, 2017

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo

quote:

I Think My GM Wants to Eat Me

Alright, I know the title might turn you off, but I'm really worried and I was hoping I could get some advice. We've been meeting for Star Wars biweekly for about a few months so far and everything's been going really well! We blew up a Star Destroyer, did some reconnaissance on Hoth before the big battle and hunted down and revealed an imperial spy on the base on Yavin. That kind of stuff. Really good character stuff going on in between. The GM's a real good friend of mine and I've known him for a long time. But things got really weird after our last game. I had a thing going on before the game and I showed up a little late. Like 20 minutes or so by my reckoning. Everyone filled me in on what had gone on and we kept playing like usual. But then, in the game we got an urgent message to meet with a Hutt boss who wanted to make a deal with the rebellion. It was kind of out of left field but we figured we were probably going to get something good out of pursuing this quest line so we went.

Obviously, it was a trap and the Hutt betrayed us and was trying to sell us out to the ISB. After a short battle we all got captured and the other player characters were stuck in a floating repulsor harness. Then the Hutt character proceeded to eat my character. Like I didn't get to roll for anything or nothing. That would've been weird enough if he didn't spend like 3 whole minutes of uninterrupted description about how the Hutt's digestive system was squeezing down against me. The GM also had an orange in his hand that he was squeezing as he talked about it. There was a small cut into the orange which caused the juices to wrap around his hand while he very specifically described the Hutt gumming through my character.

It got to a point where I had to excuse myself and go to the bathroom. I went and just sort of sat there for a while wondering what the hell was going on. After the game, the GM had somewhere he needed to go, which was fine because it would've been really uncomfortable for me to broach the subject with him.

After that, I really didn't feel like going back to the game. I was really uncomfortable, I didn't have a good time, and I just didn't wanna deal with any more weirdness, so I made up some excuse and quit the game. That would have been okay, and I could have just chalked it up to an incompatibility in playing style, but I see him regularly and things have changed between us. I see him around campus at the school I go to and I wave at him to be friendly and all that, but he just gives me this stare. At first, I wasn't sure what he was trying to convey, but I thought about the game, and I realized it was exactly like the look of hunger that he described the Hutt having before he jammed my character into his mouth. I eventually began to wave at him less and less, but he kept giving me that stare. Recently, he's begun carrying a bag of potato chips around with him, and as soon as he sees me, he just pulls one out, looks at me, then the potato chip, and just slowly slips it into his mouth, not even chewing. He just crushes the chip with his gums, getting it all over his face. It's disgusting. I don't even talk to him anymore, but I sometimes get texts from him about coming back to play, with scheduled times and everything. The weird thing is though, I asked my other friends who were in the game if they were still playing, and they said that the campaign ended a while ago.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:
Me [32 M] have been lying to my [20F] GF about my age.

quote:

We met randomly and I told her I was 27 a few months ago. The night we met she spent the night and she told me she was a virgin and wanted to hold off on having sex. A few weeks later she confessed to a significant sexual history after losing her virginity at age 14. We both developed feelings and one night she randomly introduced me to her mom/dad and grandparents and told them I was 27. Since then i've had to meet other members of family and some of her friends and have had to maintain the lie. She tells me shes in love with me and wants to marry me/have my babies and I'd like that too and i've also fallen for her. As of Today, I couldn't take the lying anymore so I came clean and now she's angry that I lied and wants to have a talk later.

If she decides to break this off I would understand. However, what do I do if she wants to stay together? Does this have any shot at working? She's very mature for her age and prefers older men in general. I think it's a bigger deal that I lied than my age, but im not sure until we talk tonight.
Should I just let her go?

TL;DR; : I've been lying about my age to my younger girlfriend and today I came clean and need advice on how to move forward.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

to expand on this,

On Reddit or similar sites I have literally seen people sit down and work out how many 'miles' of dick a girl has taken based on average number of times loving with a bf and average dick size and average number of strokes they've pulled out of their rear end like:

Girl who had 1 bf, dated for 2 years loving 2x a week:
8 fucks a month, 6 inches, 40 strokes per orgasm - 160 feet per month or 1920ft per year. 3840 total feet of dick taken. NOT SLUT

Girl who is "promiscuous" and has had 10 boyfriends over the course of 4 years at 3-4x fucks a week:
4 x 6 inch x 40 strokes = 960 ft/mo or 11520/yr = 46,080 feet of dick taken = 8.7 miles. HIGH MILEAGE PUSSY - SLUT!

Thus LOGICALLY you see how a girl who has had many boyfriends is not an ideal partner nor is a girl who is too old an ideal partner because LOOSE PUSSY.

people are loving stupid

:psyduck:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

god damnit tabletop game nerds are The Worst

that poster's gotta be a woman, right? I can't imagine a dude being this creepy to another dude.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

WAY TO GO WAMPA!! posted:

Me [32 M] have been lying to my [20F] GF about my age.

"I'm a creep who can't date in my own age class so I pursue teenage girls and lie to them about how old I am so I can stay in their strike zone"

:barf:

what are the odds that she was 19 when they started dating? I feel like it's almost certain.

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Jan 17, 2017

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

to expand on this,

On Reddit or similar sites I have literally seen people sit down and work out how many 'miles' of dick a girl has taken based on average number of times loving with a bf and average dick size and average number of strokes they've pulled out of their rear end like:

Girl who had 1 bf, dated for 2 years loving 2x a week:
8 fucks a month, 6 inches, 40 strokes per orgasm - 160 feet per month or 1920ft per year. 3840 total feet of dick taken. NOT SLUT

Girl who is "promiscuous" and has had 10 boyfriends over the course of 4 years at 3-4x fucks a week:
4 x 6 inch x 40 strokes = 960 ft/mo or 11520/yr = 46,080 feet of dick taken = 8.7 miles. HIGH MILEAGE PUSSY - SLUT!

Thus LOGICALLY you see how a girl who has had many boyfriends is not an ideal partner nor is a girl who is too old an ideal partner because LOOSE PUSSY.

None of this surprises me, but goddamn, every single one of these people need to just walk away from reddit. Maybe spend 1/100th less on the internet and maximize that time outside their houses/apartments/mud huts/basements. :eng99:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

None of this surprises me, but goddamn, every single one of these people need to just walk away from reddit. Maybe spend 1/10th less on the internet and maximize that time outside their houses/apartments/mud huts/basements. :eng99:

if they were capable of that, they might have been able to touch a boob or two in their lives and would have already figured out how loving stupid they are

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

ahahahahaha

Lone Goat posted:

I was thinking it's the other way around, where nobody but the meekest spineless dweebs would tolerate this poo poo. It's easy to find a doormat when everyone else is repulsed by your entire personality!

that could easily be it, I'm just picturing Brenda starting out a normal moral person mildly appalled by this quivering mass of human jelly and ever so slowly getting used to never being told no until she's putting out cigarettes on her entirely without thinking about it

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 22:41 on Jan 17, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
Miles of Pussy was my breakout album

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

that could easily be it, I'm just picturing Brenda starting out a normal moral person mildly appalled by this quivering mass of human jelly and ever so slowly getting used to never being told no until she's putting out cigarettes on her entirely without thinking about it

I can't speak to the general situation but in this specific case I think the real problem is that Brenda is on drugs at this festival and her friend is not, and clearly did not realize that Brenda was on drugs judging by the story omitting it

quote:

So the money part sucked major rear end and I was incredibly irritated with her after lunch, but it get's even more annoying because Brenda wouldn't know personal space if it punched her in the nose. She just. Kept. Touching. Me. She would not stop. Poking my nose, poking my cheek, poking my stomach, hitting my rear end with my flag, straight up cupping my boob with her hand, hitting me in the face or on the head with a little free flag she found, laying on me, hugging me, resting on me, putting her arm around my shoulder. It never stopped and I have a legit pimple on my chin now in a spot she kept touching me in. I told her to stop MULTIPLE times and moved away from her MULTIPLE times and she WOULD. NOT. STOP. I know for sure I was visibly irritated because her friend barely knew me and was like "hey are you alright?" and she just kept loving going. Not only that, she's loud as all hell and was screaming at me over the music during a drag show about some old men who definitely heard us, and kept asking questions about songs I seemed to know. "What song is this? What is this from? No it isn't! I don't remember that. Are you sure" like I've seen the movie more times than I can count, YES I'M SURE.

Ecstacy + Methamphetamine?

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Mirthless posted:

I can't speak to the general situation but in this specific case I think the real problem is that Brenda is on drugs at this festival and her friend is not, and clearly did not realize that Brenda was on drugs judging by the story omitting it

Ecstacy + Methamphetamine?

MDMA is methamphetamine :science:

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

*edit*

Also, if you do a bunch of blow (I would assume smoke/snort/whatever meth as well, never done it) it will kill your MDMA high.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

This one's sort of sweet but also sounds deeply uncomfortable

I (18f) want to draw a book for my boyfriend (17m) for when we break up because school. Too weird?

quote:

So my we're both going to colleges far away. We mutually agreed that we're going to break up before we leave for college.

Right now we are in an awesome spot. We support each other, which we need, and communicate well to smooth out any kinks along the way. It's been a almost a year long relationship so far.

Our relationship has shaped both of us. It was my first real relationship and his first relationship he felt comfortable being himself in. It's kept us going, even when others left us.

I want to hand create a book where I'll draw/paint my favorite memories of us together. I want to show how much this all has meant to me. How I loved him and hopefully one day we can think about those memories and be happy for what we've both gained from this relationship.

I know he enjoys the smaller gifts I've given him. I just don't know if this is too weird because I'm like planning to make a gift for our breakup ??

Tl;dr - college is going to cause us to break up (already agreed on), I want to create a book showing all the wonderful memories he's given me so that he can have them too. A way to show that even though we're over, I still appreciate and admire him for all he's given me. Would it be too weird giving something like this?

update: I'm blown away by all the positive comments! I'll def get to making the booklet. If anyone would like to see some small parts from the book when I finish it, feel free to comment or message me. I would show the less personal pages but it could be a thank you from me to you for encouraging me to make this gift. Thank you all so much for your kind words :)

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post
On this week's episode of "Morman or More Man"

quote:

My wife (27F) and I (27M) have been together since 9th grade but I'm beginning to think I'm gay.Relationships

We've been married around 5 years and have two amazing and beautiful daughters. I've made some mistakes recently involving drugs and have really messed up a lot so our relationship is still good because she's the world's greatest woman; however, there is a bit of a strain.

Anyway, we're also very conservative religiously, so a divorce except for adultery would be a no go. And even being in a same-sex sexual relationship is wrong.

Ok I just wanted to put all of that preliminary information out there first. I've noticed recently that I've been strongly attracted to males since at least late high school, having many crushes. Now if I am naughty and watch porn, it's gay porn. If I dream of an affair, it's always another guy who can hold me and cuddle me.

Well obviously that would be a major no go for a slew of reasons, but I just can't seem to easily drop these thoughts/fantasies. I basically just want to ask advice about my situation.

TL;DR: I've caused some difficulties in our marriage but I want to stay with my wife Biblically. However, I have strong attractions toward men which I can't shake that threaten everything. Advice?

Edit to add this from the comments:

quote:

The big mistake was purely drugs (getting arrested and losing my job. But when I was drunk I did meet up with a guy from the net and receive a bj so substances and attraction did meet.

We don't have sex very much at all. In the past year maybe 5-1!0 times. I don't really feel sexual most of the time at all recently.
Just FYI, she knows about the substances, the attraction, and even the infidelity. She is an awesome woman!

La Brea Carpet fucked around with this message at 22:52 on Jan 17, 2017

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

1 he is into vore
2 he is fat
3 he is a creep

It's not a pick one

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

quote:

[28/M] My wife [26/F] sent me a snapchat of her fully naked and spreading her legs, she has never done this before and it was very abrupt which makes me suspicious.

Today at 4:30pm, I received a snapchat from my wife of her fully naked on our bed spreading her leg completely for the phone in the mirror. She added a message saying: "do you like this pose? (with a heart emoticon)"

This made me extremely paranoid since we rarely snapchat and never with any thing sexual, so this was very sudden. I asked her about it later and she told me she was horny and decided to try sending something special for me. Am I just making a big deal out of nothing?

tl;dr: Wife sent me snapchat of her spreading her legs and posing naked, she rarely even uses snapchat, she says its because she got horny. now I am a bit paranoid about it.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

MF_James posted:

MDMA is methamphetamine :science:

Methylenedioxymethamphetamine

MDMA contains the molecules of methamphetamine, they are not the same substance and MDMA is not generally considered a true amphetamine. You'll only get the full stimulant effects of Methamphetamine by actually doing meth. It's apparently a pretty popular combo to take them together.

WAY TO GO WAMPA!!
Oct 27, 2007

:slick: :slick: :slick: :slick:

Mirthless posted:

"I'm a creep who can't date in my own age class so I pursue teenage girls and lie to them about how old I am so I can stay in their strike zone"

:barf:

what are the odds that she was 19 when they started dating? I feel like it's almost certain.
no, no it's her, she has the problem:

commentor posted:

Oh god, this post is a hot mess. Just let the girl date people her age who don't lie about stupid poo poo.

OP posted:

This is not the kind of girl that dates people her age. She only dates older men, just nobody as old as me. Oldest was 26.

commentor posted:

Oh, please. She's 20, her dating preferences have existed for about a minute and a half.
By all means, continue to seek her out and try to work things out. But if she feels like your lying is a deal breaker, then that is well within her rights.

OP posted:

She's been on OK Cupid since age 14 and dating men since then. 6 years is not a minute and a half.

gentle pete
Feb 21, 2015

by Nyc_Tattoo
My [28M] wife [26F] just put my dick in her mouth, what do i do Reddit?????

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

He's gay