Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thots and Prayers
Jul 13, 2006

A is the for the atrocious abominated acts that YOu committed. A is also for ass-i-nine, eight, seven, and six.

B, b, b - b is for your belligerent, bitchy, bottomless state of affairs, but why?

C is for the cantankerous condition of our character, you have no cut-out.
Grimey Drawer

La Brea Carpet posted:

This is going to sound like a joke, but I am serious. I am convinced my boss is trying to kill me.

Spoiler: he's trying to kill everyone by giving out fried chicken, some a little faster than others I'll admit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

like yeah that sounds obnoxious as a participant but on the other hand as a third party observer I don't know when I'd get tired of "I'm getting up!" "YOU'RE PETTING CUPS?" "I'm walking to the kitchen!" "MY WALKMAN IS BITCHIN?" "Still inhaling oxygen and exhaling carbon dioxide!" "YOU'RE WHALING THE SOCKS RIDE?"

MF_James
May 8, 2008
I CANNOT HANDLE BEING CALLED OUT ON MY DUMBASS OPINIONS ABOUT ANTI-VIRUS AND SECURITY. I REALLY LIKE TO THINK THAT I KNOW THINGS HERE

INSTEAD I AM GOING TO WHINE ABOUT IT IN OTHER THREADS SO MY OPINION CAN FEEL VALIDATED IN AN ECHO CHAMBER I LIKE

Pick posted:

respect

Ugh this is loving brutal. I'd ghost if I was her.

Leave the FB chat open and just disappear.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pick posted:

a real winner

what an rear end in a top hat

the post reads like it was written by a loving 17 year old, how is this guy ten years older than that? "My girlfriend loves horses but I HATE them! :mad:" - seriously, guy, you hate horses?

La Brea Carpet posted:

Don't date horse people or manchildren

this is one of those guys who thinks everything is about them. c'mon, dude, just let your non-diabetic co-workers enjoy fruit and donuts

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

Pick posted:

respect

quote:

horse teeth
:wow:

quote:

"NoBoobs McGee,"
:drat:

quote:

"Rat's nest hair"
:stoke:

quote:

"avocado nose." 
:vince:

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Pick posted:

respect

every time my brother has said so much as a single negative thing about my partner that wasn't completely, completely warranted I have shut him down so loving hard that he booted back up with bad sectors and memory errors

she should absolutely :ghost: this stupid gently caress, if he won't defend you to the death to his superficial family he's a garbage man

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Mirthless posted:

the post reads like it was written by a loving 17 year old, how is this guy ten years older than that? "My girlfriend loves horses but I HATE them! :mad:" - seriously, guy, you hate horses?

this is one of those guys who thinks everything is about them. c'mon, dude, just let your non-diabetic co-workers enjoy fruit and donuts

Every office I've ever worked in has had endless candy dishes at people's desks. If you don't actually eat the stuff, it won't hurt you!

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mirthless posted:

I can pretty easily imagine hating horses to the point you can't even feign interest, but I'm also not dating people who are super loving into things I hate unequivocally and then treating them like dirt because they should assume my superior interests instead.

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jan 17, 2017

Sorryformybadjokes
Apr 21, 2004

I identify as a simian who pronounces the 'silent' letters in words.
Fallen Rib
On the other hand the dude obviously still digs her quite a bit regardless of his opinion on her appearance... so that's like a half good thing, right?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
It might be that his brother is a massive cockbag and he's just saying what he thinks the bro wants to hear to get him to leave him alone?

Still though all that aside just the bro trying to get the BF to cheat is bad enough to warrant a "hey fuckface, what the hell?" directed at said bro.

the bitcoin of weed
Nov 1, 2014

no seriously what is an avocado nose.

were they doing like the middle school roast where you'd just mash random words with people's body parts and act like it was some sick burn

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
also idc how much you hate X, if your gf has been planning on going to see X for 6 months and you said you'd take her and then you bail the day before because 'going out with the guys later' you might just be a dumbass

Fullhouse posted:

were they doing like the middle school roast where you'd just mash random words with people's body parts and act like it was some sick burn

picture an avocado. picture a nose.

i assume it means the nose is thinner on top then quickly becomes bulbous/wide at the bottom

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Fullhouse posted:

shut up pineapple tits

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

I can pretty easily imagine hating horses to the point you can't even feign interest, but I'm also not dating people who are super loving into things I hate and then treating them like dirt because they should assume my superior interests instead.

I mean I could understand not wanting to get into horses, but his pursuit of his hobby as come at the expense of her own and she's trying to pick up his hobby (that she kind of hates) so she can spend more time with him. A relationship is a two way street! He's basically throwing a tantrum because he has to look at quadrupeds instead of shoot them every once in awhile, and now that she's getting into his hobby he (rightly) feels obligated to get into hers and it bothers him. If he can't get over something like this, IDK, :sever: because it's a bad sign for the future imo

Jeff Sichoe posted:

On the other hand the dude obviously still digs her quite a bit regardless of his opinion on her appearance... so that's like a half good thing, right?

Yeah but he still clearly resents her for not being attractive enough. It's nice that he has good opinions on her but I'd be worried he was going to cheat when an opportunity to hook up with somebody more attractive came along, especially if he was still close to any of his (more attractive) exes.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Fullhouse posted:

It's not about the taste it's the texture

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

La Brea Carpet posted:

Don't date horse people or manchildren

"My boss is trying to kill me by putting non-diabetic food nearby!"

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Mirthless posted:

Sorry mirthless, but I hate horses and they hate me. After years of tense negotiations we have signed a mutual border agreement and demilitarized zone between us but travel between the two is strictly forbidden and both of us retain second-strike capabilities.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth

Pick posted:

shut up pineapple tits

Pineapple tits sounds like a good thing, because pineapples are big.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mirthless posted:

I mean I could understand not wanting to get into horses, but his pursuit of his hobby as come at the expense of her own and she's trying to pick up his hobby (that she kind of hates) so she can spend more time with him. A relationship is a two way street! He's basically throwing a tantrum because he has to look at quadrupeds instead of shoot them every once in awhile, and now that she's getting into his hobby he (rightly) feels obligated to get into hers and it bothers him. If he can't get over something like this, IDK, :sever: because it's a bad sign for the future imo

yeah

also just how much loving time does this dude spend hunting, I get that people get super into it but there's seasons and bag limits, it can't possibly be the only thing going on in your life. this dude's just hanging out in the woods with his buddies avoiding his girlfriend, they're probably blowing each other out there

A Wizard of Goatse fucked around with this message at 00:03 on Jan 18, 2017

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
horses are scum my people will never forgive them for their crimes against us

if you see a horse, fight it
if they come around here, fight em

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

I like horses, they enjoy being fed carrots.

Barudak
May 7, 2007

yeah

also just how much loving time does this dude spend hunting, I get that people get super into it but there's like seasons for that, they're not that long, you can't actually hunt fulltime year-round like you're an Old West trapper. I'm pretty sure dude is just lurking in the woods with his buddies all day to avoid his girlfriend at this point

Pretty sure theyre just blowing each other in a walmart parking lot in full camo.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

yeah

also just how much loving time does this dude spend hunting, I get that people get super into it but there's like seasons for that, they're not that long, you can't actually hunt fulltime year-round like you're an Old West trapper. I'm pretty sure dude is just lurking in the woods with his buddies all day to avoid his girlfriend at this point

i bet he's one of those dudes who goes out to hunt squirrels and grouse when the real animals are off-limits because he just can't go a weekend without killing something

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

I like horses, they enjoy being fed carrots.

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord
Every horse I've ever met has been indifferent to me, unless I've had some sort of snack for them

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Barudak posted:

Pretty sure theyre just blowing each other in a walmart parking lot in full camo.

to be fair, camo works better in walmart parking lots than it does in the woods, due to the sheer number of dudes wearing camo

it's like how zebras work

legendof
Oct 27, 2014

This is from several pages ago now because this thread moves ridiculously fact, but can someone with more of a stomach for reddit than I confirm that "for realsies" is one of those phrases like "sexytime" that indicates that the poster is absolutely too immature for whatever relationship they're in?

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

a horse is just a dog that traded quality for quantity

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

legendof posted:

This is from several pages ago now because this thread moves ridiculously fact, but can someone with more of a stomach for reddit than I confirm that "for realsies" is one of those phrases like "sexytime" that indicates that the poster is absolutely too immature for whatever relationship they're in?

generally speaking if somebody quotes South Park (case in point), Family Guy, or The Simpsons on a regular basis (more than 3-5x a day) they probably aren't worth talking to or being in any kind of relationship with

i feel like i am being real generous with that number because we're all goons here

additionally if somebody resorts to childish pop culture quips in a serious conversation i'm pretty sure you have carte blanche to just tune out immediately

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 00:08 on Jan 18, 2017

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Pick posted:

I (23f) saw a facebook chat between my BF (23M) and his brother (27ishM) that was very cruel about my appearance. I just don't know what to do because it REALLY hurts.

Her boyfriend and his brother are tasteless garbage assholes. I was kind of surprised the ages in that post weren't 15M and 19M. She should paste the entire comment thread into an email with no other text, then never speak to him again. She sounds like a pretty cool person who was finally becoming comfortable with her body too.

Basically, murder them.

Cough Drop The Beat fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Jan 18, 2017

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

legendof posted:

B-but I say "for realsies"…

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

gaming didn't make that guy get a boner over eating women alive but hoo boy did it give him a venue to express it all over unsuspecting women without having to worry about any of the other nerdlingers involved making him feel bad about it

That's the one disturbing thing about the story. To be fair I am extremely selective in who I play with and I have never played with a group that wouldn't say something about that.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
my rp group will never suspect there's a sexual dimension to my enjoyment of this activity!

oh, what do i play?? vampire: the masquerade

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Pick posted:

I would not put it past either of those two groups

Did you ever listen to the F Plus episode about the people who gently caress their cars, and the one guy burnt his dickhole shut and was frantically asking the internet if he could just poke himself a new dickhole or if he had to go to the hospital?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

NomChompsky posted:

Did you ever listen to the F Plus episode about the people who gently caress their cars, and the one guy burnt his dickhole shut and was frantically asking the internet if he could just poke himself a new dickhole or if he had to go to the hospital?

oh my god

NomChompsky
Sep 17, 2008

Yep.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

NomChompsky posted:

You only get one dickhole in life so you better not gently caress it up

Improbable Lobster
Jan 6, 2012

"From each according to his ability" said Ares. It sounded like a quotation.
Buglord

Pick posted:

oh my god

There was also a guy who was going to go to the hospital after cutting himself on the car's tailpipe but he wasn't sure if they would believe his cover story of "I was shoveling snow and then I tripped and slid dick first into the tailpipe."

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

haljordan posted:

You only get one dickhole in life so you better not gently caress it up

Enfys posted:

These are not fun times for you dickhole, these are dark times!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:

Improbable Lobster posted:

There was also a guy who was going to go to the hospital after cutting himself on the car's tailpipe but he wasn't sure if they would believe his cover story of "I was shoveling snow and then I tripped and slid dick first into the tailpipe."

ER doctors have heard every ridiculous lie.

I highly recommend this 13 year old forum thread for laffs.

https://forums.studentdoctor.net/threads/things-i-learn-from-my-patients.257985/