Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Buying guardians of the galaxy on bluray you can set the movie to play with audio commentary to get a lot of information on the background of making the movie and in universe details as the movie plays!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

MariusLecter posted:

Buying guardians of the galaxy on bluray you can set the movie to play with audio commentary to get a lot of information on the background of making the movie and in universe details as the movie plays!

I'm confused DVDs could do that

MonoAus
Nov 5, 2012

Chard posted:

Just cut your feet off and wheelchair around, no worries about garbageshoes ever again

caught outside without an umbrella when it's raining? just grab a plastic bag out of a bin and put it on your head.

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Screaming Idiot posted:

look at this little baby

i have lifehacked my brain to give me the power to float

gravity is for mindless groundwalkers lol

drat.... I am undone.,...

Screaming Idiot
Nov 26, 2007

JUST POSTING WHILE JERKIN' MY GHERKIN SITTIN' IN A PERKINS!

BEATS SELLING MERKINS.

Chard posted:

drat.... I am undone.,...

LIFEHACK

IF YOU ARE UNDONE TRY KIDNAPPING A PRINCESS

ALMOST AS EASY AS TAKING BANANAS

NOW THE PRINCESS AND POTASSIUM IS ALL MINE

PRINCASSIUM

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO
Keep your urine in bottles so you can see any changes in color over time. Don't flush away any urine and keep the bottles in the same room you sleep to prevent them from stealing it.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

MariusLecter posted:

Keep your urine in bottles so you can see any changes in color over time. Don't flush away any urine and keep the bottles in the same room you sleep to prevent them from stealing it.

Also keep energy drink in bottles and make them match so that urine thieves are successfully deterred.

Croccers
Jun 15, 2012

Somfin posted:

Also keep energy drink in bottles and make them match so that urine thieves are successfully deterred.
What if your energy drinks look like this?
http://i.imgur.com/qdFBxMk.gifv

My Lovely Horse
Aug 21, 2010

Don't get the question. Your urine doesn't look like that? See a doctor :ohdear:

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

What brand is that because I need it.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Len posted:

What brand is that because I need it.

V. It's made in New Zealand and only really available in New Zealand and Australia. It's loving great, but they've got two flavours, "real" and "loving dogshit," and they keep trying to dress up the loving dogshit flavour as Blue V or Summer V or whatever.

So this time they put microparticles in it for the X-men movie with Quicksilver in it. It's the loving dogshit flavour but you don't need to buy it because the only cool bit is what it looks like in the bottle when you swirl it up, and you can do that in the store.

E: Better video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlls3OUYrzY

Somfin has a new favorite as of 13:00 on Jan 16, 2017

Phosphine
May 30, 2011

WHY, JUDY?! WHY?!
🤰🐰🆚🥪🦊
There are multiple companies that do stuff like that.

There's Viniq, which is some vodka thing.

You can also just get the thing they put in it and put in whatever you want. Sometimes called lustre dust.

http://www.theflavorbender.com/2015/10/how-to-make-shimmery-liqueur.html

Edit: Me and a couple of friends ordered a bunch of coloring. No actionshot, but it looks p good:

Phosphine has a new favorite as of 14:14 on Jan 16, 2017

Sneaksie Taffer
Sep 21, 2009

You can do it yourself, too, with cake decorating luster dust.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Somfin posted:

V. It's made in New Zealand and only really available in New Zealand and Australia. It's loving great, but they've got two flavours, "real" and "loving dogshit," and they keep trying to dress up the loving dogshit flavour as Blue V or Summer V or whatever.

So this time they put microparticles in it for the X-men movie with Quicksilver in it. It's the loving dogshit flavour but you don't need to buy it because the only cool bit is what it looks like in the bottle when you swirl it up, and you can do that in the store.

E: Better video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlls3OUYrzY

What on earth does that do to your poop?

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

Nap Ghost

Dienes posted:

I tried it a couple years ago and I haven't pooped since.

Samizdata
May 14, 2007

Somfin posted:

POOPHACK!

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Dienes posted:

You poop like royalty.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Somfin posted:

Hey, don't you make Soylent?

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

lusterpoop

Flyball
Apr 17, 2003

Chard posted:

lusterpoop

No need for polishing!

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Dienes posted:

You get vampire poop.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sneaksie Taffer posted:

You can do it yourself, too, with cake decorating luster dust.

quote:

And yes, the punch is safe to drink!

Note that dry ice displaces oxygen, so don't go shoving your face in the "smoke." You also should avoid swallowing any small pieces of it. Fortunately the bubbles make it easy to spot, but be extra cautious with kids, and don't let them serve themselves.

Hmmm. It would seem it is in fact, not very safe to drink.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

Somfin posted:

What? You're full of poo poo

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

bradzilla posted:

Hmmm. It would seem it is in fact, not very safe to drink.

A woman in the UK had to have her stomach removed after drinking a dry ice drink at a nightclub recently, your seeming would be correct.

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

cakesmith handyman posted:

A woman in the UK had to have her stomach removed after drinking a dry ice drink at a nightclub recently, your seeming would be correct.

It was liquid nitrogen and the bartender was egging her on to down it before if had finished smoking.

Rumda has a new favorite as of 14:36 on Jan 18, 2017

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

This is a Pro hack

aardvaard
Mar 4, 2013

you belong in the bog of eternal stench

Evilreaver posted:

What? You're full of poo poo

booo

cakesmith handyman
Jul 22, 2007

Pip-Pip old chap! Last one in is a rotten egg what what.

Rumda posted:

It was liquid nitrogen and the bartender was egging her on to down it before if had finished smoking.

Oops, you're right.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Yeah, aside from cold burning yourself, dry ice isn't an issue to ingest, it's just carbon dioxide at -100F and by the time it's in your stomach it would be gas (unless you tried to eat like, a really big chunk).

edit: You still don't want to do it though, because of the aforementioned tissue damage, but you won't need to have organs removed.

Kwyndig has a new favorite as of 19:56 on Jan 18, 2017

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

NHS won't cover your weightloss surgery? Down some liquid nitrogen - stomach: hacked (out)

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade

cakesmith handyman posted:

Oops, you're right.

Yeah the girl went to my old school and I was working with one of her friends when it happened.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

http://diply.com/surprising-household-hacks?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=cactus

All of this.

:ughh:

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

"Juice box game changer right there!" - Actual line from article

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Not really sure what this is supposed to accomplish. Are juice boxes too wide for children to hold?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

quote:

20. You're not peeling bananas properly.
If you watch a monkey peel one, you'll notice they start from the bottom!
They also masturbate in front of schoolkids at the zoo. Have I been wrong in not doing that as well?

Too Shy Guy
Jun 14, 2003

I have destroyed more of your kind than I can count.

chitoryu12 posted:

Not really sure what this is supposed to accomplish. Are juice boxes too wide for children to hold?

It's insurance against kids too dumb to drink juice without squeezing the contents all over themselves.

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

I am so tired of hearing I open bananas wrong. I do it the way I always have out of spite anymore.

Zesty
Jan 17, 2012

The Great Twist
I worked with an elderly woman who had trouble with bananas. Taught her that method and she has a much easier time with it. It's not such an inane "lifehack".

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Bitchin'!

Too Shy Guy posted:

It's insurance against kids too dumb to drink juice without squeezing the contents all over themselves.

I wouldn't trust them to hold it by those tiny rear end flaps either