Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

Mirthless posted:

lol I don't really give a poo poo, you guys might not have figured it out yet but I'm deliberately walking into your stupid "traps"

I'm proud of my hair, sorry you guys hate yourselves so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

Mirthless posted:

lol I don't really give a poo poo, you guys might not have figured it out yet but I'm deliberately walking into your stupid "traps"

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahhahahaahhahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

Mameluke
Aug 2, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
I'm on your team about blanketgate but that photo does nothing for your argument. Your hair looks limp and bushy.

Mirthless posted:

I can't do anything with it at all when it's short. It looks terrible and sticks out in random directions because of the curling, but because of how loose my curls are they don't actually form into curls until they get to my shoulder.

I had long hair myself as a teen and keep it much shorter now. It sounds like we have pretty similar follicles. Have you ever considered relaxing it or using a straightening iron?

(it's your body, though, if it makes you happy)

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Shut up and post stories

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

sassassin posted:

Everyone has to give up Batman at some point.

hosed up if true.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
One of my favorite things about SA is goons relentless ability to self-own all the drat time. I am no exception, obviously.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Mameluke posted:

I'm on your team about blanketgate but that photo does nothing for your argument. Your hair looks limp and bushy.

I had long hair myself as a teen and keep it much shorter now. It sounds like we have pretty similar follicles. Have you ever considered relaxing it or using a straightening iron?

(it's your body, though, if it makes you happy)

I thought about relaxing it for a while but I'm honestly really happy with it long and curly like this. The only time it's really bothersome is when randos can't help but reach out and grab it, but that's pretty rare, maybe once or twice a year.

I know it's not a great picture, I'm not a selfie kind of dude so w/e.

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

VanSandman posted:

One of my favorite things about SA is goons relentless ability to self-own all the drat time. I am no exception, obviously.

SA: the home of the self goal

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Batman has been a constant source of hope and inspiration for me. Everytime I have a hard day I remember how much he accomplished despite losing his parents at such a young age

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Mirthless posted:

I'm proud of my hair, sorry you guys hate yourselves so much.

Theotus
Nov 8, 2014

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Batman has been a constant source of hope and inspiration for me. Everytime I have a hard day I remember how much he accomplished despite losing his parents at such a young age

Same.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Also he's Gotham's richest man AND their de facto police force. The ultimate WASP oppressor!

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Mirthless posted:

this is from May of last year so it's a bit longer. It's more small of my back than down to my rear end, really. :shrug: I'm also about 25 pounds lighter.

I don't use a curling iron, that's just what my hair does when it gets to that length. I can't do anything with it at all when it's short. It looks terrible and sticks out in random directions because of the curling, but because of how loose my curls are they don't actually form into curls until they get to my shoulder.

edit: btw, i work in an office environment for an oil and gas company, right down the hall from our CEO. I keep it braided at work. Has had no impact on my professional prospects whatsoever. Tear down patriarchal societal expectations of what kind of hair you're allowed to have, they're pointless and stupid and it negatively impacts everyone in some way or another.

:frogout:

Zelder
Jan 4, 2012

replace this with Goku and you have my life coach

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

mfcrocker posted:

I'll be very disappointed if he didn't shout out "THE JUICE IS LOOSE!"

Anyway that thread has sensibly been locked because she needs to lawyer the gently caress up

Have you not been reading this thread? He needed to shout 'SMOKIN!' while blasting his manfat on her face.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I lost partial motor function in one eyelid after an infection a couple of years ago. :shrug:

Don't get sick without health insurance, kids.

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 18:11 on Jan 18, 2017

Cough Drop The Beat
Jan 22, 2012

by Lowtax

Same, except Vegeta is my role model and ultimate inspiration in my daily life.

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Mirthless posted:

I lost partial motor function in one eyelid after an infection a couple of years ago. :shrug:

Don't get sick without health insurance, kids.

Your eyes make you look like you lust for death.

What type of products do you put in your hair?

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Charles Get-Out posted:

Your eyes make you look like you lust for death.

What type of products do you put in your hair?

I use an anti-dandruff shampoo 2-3x a month, conditioner every time I shower and a hair mask 2-3x a week. I mostly buy Shea Moisture products.

re: my eyes, yeah, I know I look kinda murderous. I've had chronic insomnia for my entire life so I can't get rid of the dark circles. That's honestly not even a bad day for me. My wife keeps trying to get me to try products to minimize them, which I should probably do, because the dark brooding look really doesn't help much in my 30s.

Mae
Aug 1, 2010

Supesudandi wa, kukan-nai no dandidesu

People will do anything to destroy this thread apparently, wow

Nancy
Nov 23, 2005

Young Orc

Mirthless posted:

I use an anti-dandruff shampoo 2-3x a month, conditioner every time I shower and a hair mask 2-3x a week. I mostly buy Shea Moisture products.

re: my eyes, yeah, I know I look kinda murderous. I've had chronic insomnia for my entire life so I can't get rid of the dark circles. That's honestly not even a bad day for me. My wife keeps trying to get me to try products to minimize them, which I should probably do, because the dark brooding look really doesn't help much in my 30s.

I meant more your own, didn't mean to imply you looked like a serial killer, but I think that's just the way it is when you can't get to sleep at night.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

If you want a pizza this pie
You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
Dance on the groove flour
And I'll give you a disco-unt
Hello goons,

Since we are currently just busy with long haired goon chat, would anyone be bothered if I post a giant link dump?

I'd been trying to collect as many of the interesting r/relationship stories posted on this thread as possible and formatting them to BBCode, but I've realized this thread moves too fast and I'll likely never do a full up to date archive of it all unless I spend entire days on it, but wanted to share what I have anyway. I wanted to do it as a way of saying thanks for all the terrible stories everyone else harvest, and it's 370 links atm and up to page 145 (with a short amount starting from page 374 and after when I tried to also get all the recent ones), but as mentioned, you all post too fast for me to keep up! I might keep at it slowly though, but the thread will probably be closed by then anyway.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Themata posted:

Hello goons,

Since we are currently just busy with long haired goon chat, would anyone be bothered if I post a giant link dump?

I'd been trying to collect as many of the interesting r/relationship stories posted on this thread as possible and formatting them to BBCode, but I've realized this thread moves too fast and I'll likely never do a full up to date archive of it all unless I spend entire days on it, but wanted to share what I have anyway. I wanted to do it as a way of saying thanks for all the terrible stories everyone else harvest, and it's 370 links atm and up to page 145 (with a short amount starting from page 374 and after when I tried to also get all the recent ones), but as mentioned, you all post too fast for me to keep up! I might keep at it slowly though, but the thread will probably be closed by then anyway.

I think we'd all like to stop talking about my hair at this point

This sounds like a lot of fun, post it, I am looking forward to it.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

all of these are about wiener Rasputin now, to me

My boyfriend masturbates beside me on a another girls instagram account. Was I wrong to feel uncomfortable about it?

Not sure if I should move closer to girlfriend or stay home with mom

Should I leave her after blaming me for my fathers suicide attempt?

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
Jesus take the wheel.

But never the Batman quilt.

Lysistrata
Sep 12, 2003
Anyone who truly believes he has friends is a fool.
Dissenting opinion: Mirthless' hair looks very well taken care of for someone who is usually annoying the poo poo out of me. I guess his ability to take things too seriously extends to his hair care regime.

Grats, Mirthless. Hair looks soft and happy, not stringy and gross like most guys' long hair. My opinion has gone up several notches. Long hair on guys is anathema-- unless they take proper care of it.

ravenkult
Feb 3, 2011

Mae posted:

People will do anything to destroy this thread apparently, wow

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

My[25M] GF[23F] is going out with a guy this weekend and I'm not comfortable with it.

Throwaway account cause my GF uses Reddit. Long read ahead. Sorry for any typos I'm in my car on my phone writing this.

I love L very much. She's joyful, positive, supportive, beautiful. I could go on and on. We have been together for a little over two years and she's the best woman I could ever ask for. Last year (gonna get a lot of flack) in January I stupidly made the choice to entertain certain women on Facebook and have playful flirty conversations. Turns out that one of my female friends that I knew from high school added L on Facebook and after looking through her photos she saw some comments that I posted. They weren't bad (to me) but I was just complimenting my friend saying she was beautiful and stunning.

I know a lot of people. From high school and I used to do music. A lot of people add me on Facebook and I'm a bad looking guy so I get likes and comments on my photos. Facebook is a past time for me. I use it for fun. After my girlfriend saw the comments I made on my friends photos she was upset mostly because that same woman would flirt with me and leave suggestive comments under my photos mostly saying I'm handsome and this is her favorite pic and also leaving ❤😍 emojois.

I didn't think much of it but after my gf explained why she felt like it was inappropriate I told her sorry and I would stop. This resulted in her becoming extremely self conscious and insecure about her self feeling like she wasn't enough. That's when she began searching through my liked photo history on Facebook and like I said I don't take Facebook that seriously. But she saw dozens of photos where I left comments calling women beautiful and stunning and amazing.

She got upset because I call my gf "love" and I had said "you're welcome love❤" the same woman who would flirt with me. I'm not saying I lack self awareness but I don't think much of what I say because like I said I use Facebook when I'm bored. So after seeing that I have L my word that I wouldn't comment on any females photos anymore. One day an old friend from hs added me and all I said was "nice 👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾" under one of her pics.

My girlfriend is her friend on Facebook. I had no loving idea. So now she was upset that I lied and said I stopped commenting on photos (and to make matters worse I forgot about our 2 year anniversary 2 days before that. L was inconsolable, drove to my house with all my clothes and broke up with me. I pleaded with her to take me back and she did. L is now very insecure and even though things have gotten better (I have been doing better) I watch what I say to women now.

3 days ago L saw me compliment a female friend but it wasn't flirting. My friend posted a picture of her and her mom and I said you guys look idental. My friend said "well you know I get it from my momma!👅" and I replied "yeah well your moms hooked you up lol" my gf saw it and liked the comment last night. I told her it wasn't flirting and she said "I know you think she looks pretty I was just agreeing with you" she then said she's going to sleep and since then we have barley talked.

I told her to talk to me and if what I said upset her to just tell me but she assured me she's not mad and we're okay. Tmr she is off and we were supposed to meet up for breakfast then head to my mothers house. She cancelled and said she made other plans. I asked her what plans and she said she's going out with a friend. Asking who the friend is she says his name is Jason. We've met eachothers friend and she's never told me anything about a Jason.

I think she's trying to make me upset by canceling our plans to hang out with some guy. My gf isn't the spiteful type, but since seeing that comment it seems like she's passively aggressively trying to make me jealous or something. I'm not comfortable with her going out with this guy especially on a day where we had plans. I don't think that what I was flirting and out of line. When I tell her this all she says is okay. I've also been getting late replies since then. She seems uninterested in talking to me.

For the record. I have never cheated on L, I don't personally message any of the women who's photos I comment on and the ones who Flirt with me. L is the most beautiful, attractive, amazing woman I have been with. I know her insecurities are my fault but even though I said I wouldn't comment on photos anymore what I said wasn't bad. Any advice..thanks

Tl;dr-got caught being too friendly with women, gf became insecure, recently saw a photo I left under another woman's photo, gf saw it. She cancelled our plans to hang out tmr and is going out with a guy she's never told me about. I'm not happy about it.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

Once a guy asks me (22F) out, I am suddenly very uninterested

So I dont have a whole lot of dating experience, and my college is filled with a lot of people I'm not interested in. None of them are really my type. I like to try to hang out with guys though because my school is mostly girls anyway.

Occasionally I'll notice a guy and think he's not that bad, or in comparison to the others he seems a little more put together. Sometimes I'll notice small details and think "oh he seems alright." This has happened to me several times at school when I think a guy seems alright, but after meeting him or talking he will ask me out. Whenever a guy mentions having feelings for me I bolt. Suddenly they are so unattractive and all I see everything I don't like about them.

I wouldn't say I'm afraid of a relationship... I've dated a guy before and I have a crush on another guy right now and I'd be over the moon if he asked me out. But why do I suddenly hate all these other guys when the admit they have feelings for me?

TL;DR: Even if I found a guy interesting before, usually when a guy asks me out I suddenly notice everything I dont like about him and I'm repulsed by the idea of dating him.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

How do I (30 M) tell the woman (30 F) I'm dating about my fetish about her body?

OK so I'm dating this woman for about a month who has "weird" legs. I say weird in quotes, because she thinks they're weird. They're not deformed or anything just a shape that makes her not want to expose them (by wearing a skirt etc). I, on the other hand, have a thing about that specific shape of legs. How do I tell her this and sound sincere?

My main concern is she's going to think I'm taking pity on her while at the same time, also pointing out something she's conscious about.

TL;DR: How do I tell this girl that I genuinely like the thing she's conscious about?

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Amputee?

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

[Long] - I [33 M] am having serious problems with my girlfriend's [30 F] sexual past. Not sure I can live with it.

Throwaway because you never know.

I've been dating my girlfriend for a little more than 6 months now, and I think we are by any definition soulmates.

Given our age and how much in love we are, we're already thinking of getting married and having kids. We truly have a beautiful rapport, the one where we're completely honest to one another, speak of everything, support each other, essentially all the awesome stuff you hope to find in the relationship you think will be forever.

We're both from the same city, except I moved away a few years ago to pursue my career. We meet every weekend for now, but she's already considering moving to the same city I'm currently living in, which is a HUGE step for her, considering how well she's doing professionally back home. We also share a big part of our social circle, which is pretty large for both (smallish city where a lot of people know each other, southern Europe kind of thing).

Now, here comes the problem. She's a very strong and independent woman, completely self-made and fairly successful, despite her young age. Needless to say she's had her deal of sexual experiences, which I didn't have a problem with when we began knowing each other, until I did. I never thought that her past could be an issue, so early on I sold myself as super open and liberal (which I still believe I am) and willing to have the kind of relationship where it's not a problem if any of us is still in touch with one or multiple exes. After all we love and respect each other, it's silly to put this kind of barriers to personal freedom.

While getting to know her, I didn't really enjoy the fact that she had gone out with a bunch of older men (all in their forties), but hey I'm not the judgmental kind of guy, so I decided to live with it. My real problems begun when she told me that she had been the lover (as in she knew he had a girlfriend but "went out" with him anyway for a short while) of this dude that had already caused me trouble since he was an ex of my ex. He's now a client of hers, so they interact professionally, occasionally. I also personally know him. Bitter to swallow, but I did, with the occasional jealousy outburst when he sent her a Christmas present (again because he's a client).

She also told me of having been the lover of a married dude (with children) for a while. Again, who am I to judge, I've done my deal of things I'm not proud of, so who cares, right?

Wrong.

I've lived kind of peacefully with this knowledge until things went south when, during the past weekend, I was casually browsing my facebook and asked her "hey what happened to (dude's name)? (he seemed to have been involved in some sort of an accident). "Oh, he's the married guy I told you about". Boom! Anxiety level through the roof. I somehow managed not to explode in her face but have felt horribly since then. Turns out I know the guy very well and am devastated by the fact that, to put it judgmentally, she has been "his slut".

She felt my paranoia and is now worried I'm not the kind of "chill" guy I pretended to be. On my side of things I'm not sure anymore that I can honestly live with her past, while acknowledging that this is entirely my problem.

To clarify, I don't have the slightest doubt that she is (and will be) loyal to me, that we share the same set of core values (I've done things I'm not proud of too, she knows them and the people involved - doesn't have a problem) and that I could confidently build a future with her. I'm also sure that this is entirely my problem, which stems from the fact that I personally know most of the people she's been with. To put it bluntly, I probably hate the fact that she's been considered a slut by more than one person.(her "count" is in the mid 20s, overall). It's not just the existence of her past, it's the fact that I personally know most of these guys. Plus that she's still friends and interacts with many of them.

I would love to be the kind of person that is really chill, trusting and able to live comfortably with his so's past and present, though I'm afraid I may not be in that position. I don't know.

My question, and what I'd like to get opinions on, is whether I am the one deeply insecure or it's also her request for "extreme liberalism" to be kind of unreasonable. I'm asking this because when reading material on retroactive jealousy, having to deal with multiple exes you personally know, which are also currently in her everyday life, is an instance never mentioned. Is it healthy? Can it be done? Is it just my problem or would it bother virtually everyone? To what extent is being bothered acceptable?

tl;dr: My gf has had her deal of sexual experiences, with many people I personally know. She would like a relationship where we are not jealous of one another's present or past, and are trusting and honest with one another. I'm beginning to question my ability to deliver that kind of relationship, as I don't seem to be able to live with some things she has done in the past with people I personally know.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

so, girlfriend is insanely jealous and her way of getting back at him is to go out on a date with another guy and tell him about it?

lol, :sever:

I mean, he probably shouldn't have been flirting with girls on facebook after she said it made her uncomfortable but at the same time it sounds like the specific things that were making her uncomfortable are kind of... loving insane?

:therapy:

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
r/relationships Story Link Dump Part 1:

Is My [20M] Roomate [20M] Racist?
My husband and I (48M, 47F) have discovered our daughter (17F) making white supremacist videos online
I [20m] was adopted when I was 8 and I saw that my adoptive mom [52f] said some racist things about me to her racist friend and I don't want to go home again now.

Berth el pup
Berth el pup 2
Berth el pup finale

Bf has [penis problems].
memes GF & Bitcoin husband
I (32/F) broke up with my boyfriend (42/M) because he and his brother (38/M) planned a vacation to have sex with other women.

Roleplaying sex husband
Me [33F] with my husband [40m] of 10 years got in a physical fight. Can we recover?
My [24M] girlfriend
[24F] is a strong Donald Trump supporter. I'm a Muslim, and it makes me very uncomfortable

My [45M] son [17M] hid weed underneath his brother [14M] bed. My wife and I found it and we grounded [14M] for almost all summer. We just discovered it's [17M] weed and we have no idea how to make things right.
My wife [31f] won't give me [32m] head massages.
Me [25 F] with my boyfriend [30 M] of 6 months - we broke up after I booked tickets to go on a trip with an ex from ancient history, who is more of a best-friend.

Me [52M] as a single dad found out my [16F] daughter goes to Narcotics Anonymous Meetings
Me [27 F] with my girlfriend [26 F] of 3 months, have recently become exclusive, I just realized she does not know I'm a girl
My [F 19] friend [F 19] sacrificed my dog

Asperger spouses (see next page for more)
'bro and buddy' are the only words of affection my boyfriend [26M] of 2 years uses on me [24F]. is this weird ?
My BIL is stealing and drinking my breast milk.

My (25 f) husband (33 m) thinks I'm a Lesbian. Together for 6 years.
Crush in a tent
My[M25] Girlfriend [F26] wants me to let her look at my poop

Help, my[24m] girlfriend[23f] just discovered black metal and it scares me!
I [27/F] yelled at my husband [35/M] of 8 years, over dental hygiene
My [23f] new bf [27m] of 3 months is either a disney character, crazy, or a liar.

My [24M] girlfriend [24F] went way too far pranking her male friend [24M] and now I'm wondering if the pranks are flirtation after all.
My [24M] girlfriend [24F] went way too far pranking her male friend [24M] and now I'm wondering if the pranks are flirtation after all. finale
My [22F] brother [30M] keeps prolonging his vacation in NY. He left his children [6F&4M] with me. It's been 2 and a half months , he was suppose to be gone 2 weeks

My(24F) GF's(28F) daughter is twelve and Persistent Genital Arousal Disorder.
My (57F) daughter (30F) is getting married for the third time. I do not want to pay for her wedding! Feel like a bad parent
I (33m) overheard my girlfriend (28f) making fun of me pretty brutally to her best friend (27m). When I say brutally... I mean brutally.

My (49F) presumably sociopathic daughter (16F) has continuously gone out of her way to cause me harm. Now she is trying to convince my husband I am cheating on him. Not sure if I can hold on any longer.
Me [36 M] can't get over a girl (22)...who fired me
I [32M] am not able to perform sexually and my wife [30F] is frustrated. Should I consent to open marriage?

Me [16 M] with my parents [40's M/F], my parents saw me naked with a boner while I had a freind over. Now they think I'm gay.

My husband [25M]'s desire for a better job is causing me worry, given the nature of the work. Am I [24F] wrong to worry?

My [35M] Girlfriend [31F] uncomfortable with my wife's ashes.
Me [37 M] with my GF [32 F] of 7 months, spent Monday night/Tuesday morning in the ER
My [21F] boyfriend [22M] came with me to hair salon. He's upset the hair stylists were more interested in the owners son [8-10m?] and not looking at his new tattoo

Me [28F] with my husband [33M]: He fled during a home invasion, abandoning me and our kids [1M, 6M] with the intruders.Relationships
My friend [21F] hangs out with my boyfriend [20M] one-on-one all the time, but wouldn't even let me [20F] go to a concert with her boyfriend [22M].
my [30F] partner [33M] of eleven years posted a nude of mine online

My (26f) SO (27m) of 6 years mocked me using a fake aggressive scary sounding voice multiple times after an argument.
My (25f) Husband (26m) broke up with me because I started playing Mystic Messenger.
Me [27F] with my husband[32M] of 7 months, thinks I insulted his butt.

I (22F) found out today that Professor (30-40yo?) keeps a folder with photos of me
Me [25f] with my [25m] financially dependent, live-in boyfriend of 5.5 years. Should I break things off, have him move out, etc.?
I [29F] was helping my friend set up a dating site profile and accidentally found my husband [33M] on there in the "people in your area" section.

Puppies and Tinder
Me [21F] with the family I nanny for. The son [13M]'s behavior is starting to creep me out, but I'm not sure if it actually is inappropriate or just a cultural difference.
Marital problems. Husband [28 M] has nightmares over racial issues and was made redundant as well, I [27 F] don't know how to help him.

Dog piling more dogs on dog lover
is it normal for a 14 yr old boy to steal panties and bras
Me [45 F] with my Spouse [46 M] married 21 years, Spouse refused to stand up for me.

My[30/M] fiance[29/F] told me that she would leave me for her soulmate and that it is normal of couples to have this agreement.
My [25F] best friend since childhood [25M] is skipping my wedding (to his cousin [31M]) to go to a football match
A guy (24M) on tumblr is sending my (21M) girlfriend (18F) memes

I [23F] need to write a wedding thank you to my monster-in-law [50sF] who has been nothing but rude. I don't know how to proceed.
I [22F] saw my boyfriend [25M] watching porn - now things are awkward and I'm heartbroken. What do?
My husband [35M] is terrible at "adulting", and it's really affecting our marriage on my [34F] side.

My husband [29M] keeps trying to impregnate me [23F] but i'm not ready.
My fiancee/29F (together 3 yrs) planned our entire wedding without me/30F
My boyfriend (22y) wouldn't pull over for me to pee (F21y)

[22/F] My boyfriend [23/M] gave me chlamydia and is now angry because we can't have sex for a week.
Boyfriend has become aggressive towards my vegetarianism and I think he's trying to sneak meat into my food.
My husband [30M] asked me who I [25F] love more: him or our daughter [3F]. Now he is mad because of my answer

My [24f] boyfriend [29m] is in the hospital. Everyone is upset that I refuse to visit him.
My boyfriend [26M] and I [20F] have been having boundary problems with our autistic coworker [20M]
My [27M] girlfriend [25F] has a habit of pulling pranks on me. Today I got fed up and ended the relationship, now she won't leave me alone, what can I do?

Me [21 F] writing her future husband [?? M] till I find him
My [30F] friend [31F] frequents a business but I overheard the employees saying bad things about her. Should I tell her?

I (19M) should probably dump my GF (19 F) for my possible soul mate (19 F)

[18] is it bad to enter a relationship with someone you don't have romantic feelings for?
My (25F) boyfriend (21M) of five months is extremely close with his male best friend and their behaviour makes me uncomfortable.

My [24M] girlfriend/fiancée [24F] is upset that my mom [49F] bought her a nose job surgery as an engagement gift

As always, my posts are advanced level Married Red Pill. Newbies beware
My boyfriend [30M] hid my [27F] medication while I was asleep
My roommate [25M] pretends he's British to pick up girls. I [22F] let his little "secret" out and now he's pissed and claiming I broke some sort of weird code.

My [28f] boyfriend's [31m] female friend refers to me as "borderline retarded", and said my gene pool "should end with me".
Me (20f) with (36m). He has a daughter around my age and it turns me off?
I [F24] with my bf[29M] for a year,how do I make it alright???

Me [23 M] with my so [22 F] of 3 years, so is talking very inappropriately with other guys, not sure where to go from here.
Me [27/F] with living with my [34/F] sister and [34/M] brother in law. Sister is having an affair
I'm a [29 M] who's wife of 7 years [26 F] just had an emotional afair and cyber experiences with a [23 M]

My boyfriend [24 M] pranked me in a horrible way and I [20 F] broke it off with him. He wants to work through it and I’m worried I’ve made the wrong decision. Who’s right here?
I (23F) went on 2 dates I didn't know were dates with an older man (50sM) who has been in our friends group for about 2 years. Now he's trying to get me removed from the group. Wut do?
My (30M) girlfriend's (24F) anime-geek friends (M29-34) drive me crazy and frankly, I want to beat them

I (29M) am a bad husband to my wife (26F). Can I save my marriage?
Me [30s F] with my husband [45 F] of 7 years, husband sacrificing my morals to get ahead
My [24M] Girlfriend [24F] of 6 months thinks she is superior to the 'average person' and talks about it alot, it bothers me. How do I change her thinking?

My (21F) pregnant sister (22F) punched me in the head. Mother (39 F) thinks I am in the wrong.
My [25 M] wife [25 F] of 4 years gets angry whenever I fart. (This is a relatively light post.)
My [21F] brother [20M] is disgusting and I'm afraid to be in my own home.

My wife works so much I never see her anymore, now I can't look at her without crying
My [23M] girlfriend [22F] who I have dated for a year, has aggressive angry outbursts when something I do "triggers" her
My neighbors treat my home and land as public property, and I'm facing social stigma and vandalism.

Thinking about leaving my SO (32m) of 19 years, because of his attraction to young girls. Advice needed.(32F)
I [21 M] recently learned that my girlfriend [18 F] of almost 2 years is polyamorous. It breaks my heart.
I think my (F38) ex (M40) is planning to kill someone

Boyfriend (36/M) wants to downgrade our relationship back to casual. I'm heartbroken (36/F) about this and don't know how I should be taking this news. I know I'm handling it wrong though.
Should I (F 40’s) tell my friend that her (F 40’s) new appearance change is unflattering and will hurt her upcoming job interviews, and if I so, how do I tell her without hurting her feelings?
My sister's [26F] husband [34M] admitted to having feelings for me [26F]. Family get-togethers have gotten very uncomfortable.

boyfriend has a very specific fetish and keeps needing more and more until one girl isn't enough
Me [23 M] with my GF [23 F] 5 years today, basically cheating via tinder. Should I do this crazy plan
Me [34F] with husband [32M] married 6 years, sex with him is getting weird and he isn't listening [NSFW]

[Dallas, TX] I found out that I [36M] am not the father of my daughter [11F] but my father [60s/M] is the father; my wife [34F] told me last night. Struggling to cope. What are my legal options?
Step son is obnoxiously loud, will never stop, cannot be reasoned with, punishment doesn't work, he only cares about himself, I'm getting no sleep and going insane, I don't feel my belongings are safe, cannot kick him out, feel like selling my house and getting a divorce.
My boyfriend and I tried pegging a few nights ago. He [23M] loved it, whereas I [21F] hated it. I don't want to deprive him of something he enjoyed but I feel dirty for doing it.

I [35 M] feel like I've been taken advantage of by my long distance "friend" [23 F] of 6 years whom I've been crushing on
I [23F] was slapped and pushed by my BF [25M], but my parents are pressuring me to go back to him and not press charges.
I am 17 years old: my mother has 5 credit cards under my name and uses my name/SSN for her bills. How will this affect my future? What can I currently do as a minor?

I (26m) took a girl (22f) out on a date, is it a deal breaker that she had a machete in her car?
My [30F] BF [29M] of 6 yrs is controlling in weird ways that really bother me.
Me [25F] with my husband [25M] 4 years, can't let go of resentment from how he behaved in the first year of marriage

How do I get the receptionist in my building to wash her hands after pooping?
A guy [30's M] in my [30's F] office doesn't wear underwear.
My [24f] FWB [24m] of 5 years is continuously disrespecting me during sex by cumming inside me without telling me until after. What the gently caress?

My [25M] boss was murdered, now I'm wondering how long to wait before asking for a raise.
My [40 F] son [20 M] refuses to speak to me or his father [41 M] because he blames us for his previous life-time of obesity.
My [30F] new boyfriend [35M] is apparently the local creep.

[22M] boyfriend broke down crying and threw a tantrum last night because I [18F] wouldn't have sex with him
Me [29F] with my husband [34M], 3 years, won't stop having sex with me while I am asleep
Me [27F] with my friend [27F] she was donating her old things, I could really use them and she said no. Rethinking the friendship

My boyfriend (20m) is keeping all my (19f) money
Me [32 F] with my husband [45 M] 6 years, he likes to push my buttons until I get to my breaking point
I [21F] accidentally insulted my boyfriend [23M] during sex, how to make it up to him?

My [35 M] wife [35F] of 7 years lied, had an affair, admitted feelings for the other guy, and now wants to keep me on the line while she figures things out. Pokemon Go is involved. Thoughts?
Boyfriend's weird fetish is ruining us, help!
How do I [24F] get my cousin [12M] to stop touching himself?

My [18F] now ex girlfriend isn't able to forgive me for watching porn
Making my(27f) husband(33m) choose between his "hobby" and me.
My wife [f27] found porn on my [m30] pc and is threatening divorce.

Was my [18 M] way of asking a girl [18 F] out on a date rude and/or inconsiderate
She (31f) killed my (27m) nice guy side after a 2 year relationship. what do i do?
My [27F] husband [28M] of 2 years (together 5) has recently started to use the n-word for fun and keeps doing it despite my requests to stop.

Me [20F] with my boyfriend [20M] 3.5 yrs, his lack of hygeine/laziness is turning me off! (Semi Nsfw)
My[24F] husband [24 M] of one year grosses me out.
My wife [27F] acts more like my mother than my wife. I [27M] am considering divorce, but I don't know if this is fixable or a deal breaker

Boyfriend [30M] doesnt like anal with me [27F]
My (39F) 14 year old daughter has a crush on a teacher. I think it's not a big deal and will pass, my husband (41M) thinks we should discipline her and remove her from the class.
I'm [26F] on the verge of breaking up with my boyfriend [28M] because he makes bodily noises all drat day... Am I a psycho for being annoyed my this?

My [27M] Fiancé [27F] (newly engaged) gave me a "list" of requirements I need to follow in our relationship.
Me [29F] with my bf [29M] of 2 and a half years, had a disagreement during dinner and he physically assaulted me. Now I'm scared and in pain and I don't know what to do
My [27F] boyfriend [24M] of 2.5 years refuses to grow up, even though I'm currently pregnant with his child.

My wife [22/F] and I [23/M] got married 5 months ago but she still isn't ready to consummate our union yet.
My [23F] BF [29M] of 1.5 years doesn't seem to care his dog had explosive diarrhea all over the bathroom
I [23F] don't know how to feel about my [22M] boyfriend of 5 years wanting to open up our relationship.

My [19 M] girlfriend [19 F] of one year ranted to our best friend about how small my dick is. Now everyone's making small dick jokes about it to me and I'm angry at her.
Me [25 F] am wondering if my boyfriend [26 M]'s relationship with his sister [20 F] is normal

My [20M] girlfriend [20F] was verbally harassed 4 years ago by one of my best friends [20M]
Married for 2 and a half months, and my [30m] wife [28] has completely given up on her appearance/hygiene. Says she doesn't have to try anymore.
How to ask my [35 M] wife [42 F] of 7 years for access to her phone without too much collateral damage?

Me [20's M] with my Brother/Girlfriend [20's M/F] forced me to confront them about their chronic arguing in our household.
My girlfriend [22F] flirts with guys and I'm [28M] at my limit. Now on lockdown
Girlfriend of 8 months [F 19] is angry with me [M 19]to the point of breaking up over changing my Twitter profile picture to Bobby Hill.

My [33 M] father-in-law [late 70s M] is trying to turn my son [8 M] into a racist and my wife [37 F] is okay with it
Me [32 F] with my fiancé [29 M] 8 years, he won't clean at all and I'm at my breaking point.
Me [32 F] with my fiancé [29 M] 8 years, he won't clean at all and I'm at my breaking point.

I [24 F] love my boyfriend [24 M]. but he doesn't want to get circumcised to appease my father. What do I do?
Guy[23] I'm[f/22] seeing made me promise not to let him have sex with him even if he begged for it. Red flag or just insecurities about penis size?
I found out that my [24F] bf [28M] of 3 years, told people that I was a crazy nut job who'd poison his dog and slit his tires

I asked my [25F] boyfriend [25M] to post my mail-in ballot, and he threw it away. Trying to decide if this is a dealbreaker.
My [24M] gf [22F], suddenly wants an open relationship. Don't know what to do.
Am I [28 M] being unreasonable with my gf [27 F] about a guy moving in with her?

My (31f) husband (30m) of 4 years (together 7) says he's sick of my dislike of violent media.
A friend [21M] helped me [21F] a lot. I had sex with him as a way of appreciation. Another friend [21M] is accusing me of hurting him.
I (25F) asked my husband (27M) for a divorce in March, he originally agreed. Now he refuses and is giving me an impossible ultimatum. I'm also a horrible person and started seeing someone (29M) a month ago.

My [26F] husband [26M] of 4 years is mad at me over how I reacted to our cats running away for a few days.
Me [23 F] in a relationship with [36 M], love him but doesn't like his smell
My (26M) girlfriend (27F) thinks she has body dysmorphia... she's just overweight. I don't know what to do.

My boyfriend (32 M) keeps putting me (23 F) down about my sexual history. I don't know what else I can do to resolve this matter?

My [20m] brother [26m] strongly resents me due to girl issues and has treated my girlfriend poorly. Should I cut off contact with him or is there anything I can to help?
My [35F] boyfriend [36M] constantly harasses me about browsing reddit and wastes all our money on another site

I just discovered that my (27F) friend (28F) removed me and another friend (27F) as bridesmaids because she didn't like how our dark skin looked in the bridesmaid dresses.
Dude. Help. My [23F] coworker [40M] eats kimchee and hardboiled eggs at his desk and it smells like three-day-old death.
I (28F) did a very foolish thing and got involved with my roommate (34M) of 5 years. He dumped me after a week, and I’ve gone level-11 crazy.

He (28M) was very drunk at the bar, and I (25F) was waiting to walk out with him - instead he left through the super sketchy back and drove away, wouldn't even text me he was ok? Now I'm going crazy.
Me [24F] with my boyfriend [46M] lied to me about his age and I'm not sure I can get over it.
My [25M] "friend" said some lewd stuff about my GF [24F] of 1 year (stripper). I cut him out but now my friends are telling me to let it go.

I (23/M) inadvertently hit my girlfriend (22/M) in the face really hard because she tickled me (and she knows I'm ticklish), but now shes acting like I deliberately did it.
Me [24 M] with my girlfriend [22F] of a year, I said something stupid and now my girlfriend wont stop crying. I think she's going to dump me.
My boyfriend [24 M] joked about leaving me [24 F] for a younger woman someday when he's never joked about leaving or cheating before.

Me (24f) with my bf (26m). He sort of hit me and I don't know how to feel.
My [29/f] boyfriend [35/m] is off drinking with an old female friend I've never met and I feel really uncomfortable. Not sure if I'm overreacting.
My (25f) fiancé (25m) is blaming my diet for my miscarriage.

Me [22f] with my roommates [20s/m] 3months, they have told me I'm not allowed guests stay overnight (mostly men)
My girlfriend [25F] lied to me [27M] about buying a Batman costume. Dating 2 years.
My [25M] GF [25F] constantly tells me that she's going to do things we both know she isn't and can't understand why it frustrates me.Relationships

My [25/F] boyfriend [25/M] of two years has no idea his best friend [27/F] is in love with him.
My[39m] wife[39f] threatened to divorce me because I helped my girlfriend[25f] build a computer
My [13M] parents (aka dad) named me after a Marvel Superhero. How do I stop the iron man jokes?

Me [23 M] caught off guard from her sarcasm [19 F], how to recover?
My boyfriends (31m) son (10m) is terrible
my (26f) fiancé (32m) togheter 5 years spanked a girl at a Halloween party last night. She did not like and when he was asked to explain himself he said "she was asking for it with her costume."

My [41F] daughter's best friend's [13F] father [45M] drove drunk with the girls last night. Help me confront him.
I [34F] asked my friend [40 M/F] to stop griping about his wife and he got angry
Am I [29m] foolish to have moved to a completely new country just to see if I had a chance with her [24f]?

My [40 M] wife's [34 F] obsession with her sex toys is ruining my sex life
I (23F) made a mistake of letting my boyfriend (19M) have casual sex with my friend (25F) and I regret it. What should I do about this?
I [26 F] HATE "cute" nicknames. My [32 M] boyfriend keeps calling me "cute" names.

My girlfriend [24F] of 3 years replaced all of my [29M] clothes while I was away
Girlfriend [27F] got massive tattoo for me [31M]
I [21 F] found my boyfriend's [27 M] ex "fwb" jacket in his house.

Me [19 M] having HUGE anxiety over my internet history

Me [21M] with my Girlfriend [19F] of almost 3 years, she has a weird problem with me watching anime
Me [22M] with my Girlfriend [22F], found out she keeps almost 50 photos of one of our friends on her laptop, and keeps porno videos with guys that look like him

My [27F] husband [29M] does not understand that My brother can't arrest people he does not like
My (19M) sister (21F) is suddenly avoiding our friendly neighbours (32F & 30M) even though we all get along very well. I don't know what happened and she's not telling me the truth.
Ex [25 F] cheated on me [25 M], I dumped her, she won't leave me alone

My [30F] family won't let me be in the family WhatsApp thread because I once screenshotted it
Is it worth it? I (26m) and gf (25f) had a break after our 2 year relationship and she slept with her coworker

Themata fucked around with this message at 20:32 on Jan 18, 2017

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

quote:

Me [32F] with husband [31M] and boyfriend [32M] (no cheating). Trying to figure out boundaries and managing expectations.

This is incredibly complicated. There is no cheating involved. Everyone is aware of everything.

When I was 16 I started to date my boyfriend Ted. Ted and I were sweethearts and things were great between us. In college, we made a new friend Matt. Matt was great, he was fun, smart, always respected boundaries and both me and Ted became good friends with him. A few years later, Ted and I decided that we like to have threesomes with Matt. I was attracted to Matt and Ted was thinking it was a great bond of brotherhood to share me with Matt. We talked about it for months, eventually involved Matt and started having threesomes with him about once a month. Matt remained respectful of boundaries that we had set. This went on for a few years.

About 6 years ago something horrible happened. Ted was out with his sister and they got into a fight with someone else. Ted ended up hurting the guy and he was eventually arrested and sent to prison. I stood by Ted and so did Matt. We helped him the best way we could. Matt and I were seeing each other a lot during that time but we never became intimate, we remained respectful to the boundaries that we had set (no sex with Matt without Ted). Eventually after about a year, Ted told me that I should seek comfort with Matt and he's cool with Matt and I sleeping together. He told the same thing yo Matt, and it took a while but we began to sleep together.

A while after that Matt and I had become a couple in every way but name. We spent a lot of time together, we obviously had sex regularly, we were making decisions together, and we felt that Ted needs to know and we need to involve him. So we went and talked to him, and he took it well. We both reassured him that we love him very much and he's part of our relationship but this is now a relationship between three of us, rather than Matt being the outsider to my relationship with Ted.

About two years after Ted's incarceration, he had a falling out with Matt. The reason wasn't us, but Ted's younger brother. He had asked for Matt to help him get a job where he works and Matt told him that he can't, and this made Ted upset. Ted in his anger told Matt that "this was the least you could do after I let you gently caress my girlfriend for so many years". They stopped talking to each other after this, however I stayed with both. I didn't get involved as I didn't want to pick a side.

About a year later, Matt brought up the idea of marriage. We talked about it a lot and I decided that yes, I want to marry Matt. We decided that I need to let Ted know of our decision, and I did. Ted didn't take it well, and told me that we'll be done if I marry Matt. It was an intense conversation but eventually in the end I made my point clear that I'm marrying Matt, and he made it clear that he doesn't approve. We stopped talking after that.

Matt and I got married, and things were calm and good. Ted eventually, after 6 months of our marriage (about 2 years ago) sent word that he wants to talk to us. We met him, and he apologized for everything and asked us to forgive him. Both for falling out with Matt and making that comment, and to me for the way he reacted to our the news of our marriage. It was a genuine apology and we forgave him. We started visiting him regularly again.

1.5 years ago he was released and we sat down and worked on some boundaries again. Matt and I had discussed this between us and we had decided that we both wanted him involved with us and decided that we needed similar boundaries to the ones we used to have before Ted went to prison, except that now Ted needs to respect them in the way that Matt did. We talked to Ted and he said it's fair. So we started it all again. Threesomes once every few weeks and boundaries respected any other time.

The issue is that Ted has recently become loose with the boundaries. He sends romantic texts which I don't appreciate, and he's getting flirty and approaching at times when Matt isn't around. I had given him two warnings about this and each time he's apologized. But he really pushed it too far last week at a party. He had too much to drink and was flirty and was approaching me all night. Matt and I had thought towards taking him home and having a threesome but Ted really made me uncomfortable that night. At some point I texted him "Ted. BOUNDARIES. Get yourself together" and he stayed away from me for the rest of the night.

I talked to Matt about what happened and we both think it's time for some intervention. We both love Ted but we need him to be respectful of the boundaries. We haven't decided on what to do yet... maybe another conversation about boundaries, maybe a break for a while from all of it or the thought of breaking up with him for good has also crossed my mind. Maybe it's time for Matt and I move on from this completely.

The next issue is kids. For the longest time, I thought that I'd want two kids, one from Matt and one from Ted but maybe in the past 1 year my opinion has completely changed and I now feel like I want kids only with Matt. Maybe this is an indicator that we should break this up with Ted. I don't know.

What should we do? Should we give Ted another chance and talk to him about respecting boundaries again? Or should we break for a while, or should we break up for good?

Any insight and advice is much appreciated. I feel like I'm caught too much into this and need outside perspective.

tl;dr: Boyfriend Ted and I had threesomes with our friend Matt for years. Ted was sent to prison. Matt and I started a relationship (with Ted's blessing) and eventually got married (without Ted's blessing). Ted eventually apologized and we started having threesomes again once he came out. Now Ted is loose with boundaries and we're struggling on deciding what's next for us in general.

54 40 or fuck
Jan 4, 2012

No Yanda's allowed

Holy man how loving stupid is this guy. What a moron

Themata, you're doing gods work

Barudak
May 7, 2007

Calling it now, the woman has kneecaps on the back of her legs.

WampaLord posted:

Do I actually have to go, or can I take your word for it?

No this is for class credit and attendance will be taken before the women their complement you on their youth as you begin to wonder if one of them may have been William McKinleys lover.

Themata
Dec 10, 2011

You can crust that
I won't cheese on you
r/relationships Story Link Dump Part 2:

Me [26m] and my girlfriend of 3 years [25f] became the biggest Star Wars fan apparantly in the past months...
My [30F] fiancee [33M] is mad because I paid way less than retail price for his birthday present
My [28M] Best Friend [24F] has been staying with me. Found a camera in my bathroom. Thinks I placed it there.

Me [32 F] with my Husband [33 M] 5 Years, Fired three times in a year; I think he's the problem.
My 21M BF's 21M Friends dad 50M? is asking us to pay for his sons beer because he bought too much and won't take the beer back... we don't want it.
Me [19M] in a LDR with my girlfriend [19F], she's beginning to become very high maintenance.

I [27F] had phone sex with my boyfriend [28M] but it wasn't my boyfriend after all. I am mortified.
I [29F] caught my boyfriend [29M] crossdressing which is a huge turn off for me.
Boyfriend (23M) is pissed at me (21 F) because I won't let him drive my car. Am I being selfish?

My [20F] boyfriend [22 M] of 1.5 years is into polyamory, but I don't think I am anymore.
My wife [35F] and I [40M] adopted [5M]. Her son [17M] packed a bag for [5M] and told him he's not welcome
How do I [32M] break up with my girlfriend [28F] of 3.5 years without telling her why?

My (21f) roommate (23f) is obssessed with my cat and stealing all of her affection. This may sound petty, but it's really bothering me.
I [23/m] just told my girlfriend [22/f] that I loved her... I don't.
My [18M] mother and sisters [16F 14F,12F,8F,7F] is letting my brother [5M] believe if he behaves that it helps goku win his fights in DBZ. How do I tell her this is wrong?

Friends [24M-23F] told my supervisor that I [24M] died during a vacation as a prank. They don't see why I'm beyond mad.
My (25F) boyfriend (28M) of 3 years completely ignores me when i'm upset or crying
Are these "red flags" or am I overthinking things? [22/F][23/M]

I'm a [24 Celibate M] and met an a [25 Asexual M] off grindr the other night and I'm seriously confused about this and me.
[28 F] Can the relationship with my husband [27M] be saved after he let his twin abuse me?
My [23F] boyfriend [29M] won't shower regularly and it grosses me out

I [24F] found a sexually graphic message my boyfriend [34M] sent another woman.
I [30 F] am dating a guy [25 M] who seems to hate everything I like or recommend, and it annoys me.
My [26 F] girlfriend of the last year cheated on me [30 M] with an older man [41 M] she met last week on a business trip and I found a video of it posted online last night.

I (27M) had drunken gay sex with my straight best friend (27M) and now I don't know what to do. Advice and similar experiences appreciated.
Awkward daughter naming issue between cousins (34Fs)
We [48m and 47f] think our son [16m] has started smoking weed

My [19F] two (now ex) partners [21F][35M] want me to pay them for possibly giving them an STD.
I 21f, have a hygiene issue with my boyfriend, 21m.
I (19 F) am having trouble with my boyfriend's (27) porn habits.

How do I [19/F] tell him [21/M] he's literally too good looking for me to date?
Our neighbors' [40s M and F] daughter [18] and her boyfriend [18?] entered into our house while my husband [38] and I [40F] were on vacation, did a bunch of drugs, and now our neighbors are saying that all of this is OUR fault

Me [21F] with my housemate [21F]. She's been leaving her dog poo poo in a giant pile outside my door for weeks and I'm at my wit's end.
I (16F) want to disobey parents (48M/F) for the first time.
Me [29F] with my husband[32M] of 3 years. He wanted an open relationship but isn't handling it well.

My [21F] boyfriend [23M] called me a "white trash disappointment"
Me [40/F] with my Fiance [43/M], 1 year together. My Fiance breathes deeply out of his mouth when talking on the phone and it drives me insane.

Me [29F] with my boyfriend [30M] weird sims behavior
Girlfriend [25f] wanted to marry me just because her friend got married. I [28m] proposed. Girlfriend has now been complaining ever since that the proposal wasn't beautiful enough.
My [25/F] sister's [38/F] kid [10/M] found out I'm his real mother.

My [17M] broke into my own house after sneaking out. My step brother thought I was a intruder. He gave me a black eye and broke my jaw. My parents are treating him like a hero
My [16F] sister fights for the UFC. My youngest brother [9M] hid behind her when he was scared. My father is livid
Ex Boyfriend recorded arguments for all to hear

Me [34 F] with my boyfriend [33 M] of 1.5 years, we split rent/costs on income, but he makes a lot more than he claimed
I(20F) have a very high sex drive but my boyfriend (23M) does not. He sometimes rejects my advances, but now I found out he's been watching porn instead of being intimate with me?
Should I [25F] reach out to my abusive ex-husband's [27M] new girlfriend [2?F]?

My [23F] boyfriend [26M] of 10 months ditched me on our date
My (25F) boyfriend (28M) of 4 years is a party pooper
[NM] I got a girl pregnant and she wanted to get an abortion but I didn't want that. She ended up not getting one but now she is not involved at all

I [25/F] was felt up by a drunk guy at a bar last night, and my boyfriend [25/M] froze up while his brother [20/M] jumped in.
Me [30f] with my husband [32 M] might have ruined relationship with neighbors (30s M/F) over a pumpkin
Found my GFs [23F] really dark taste in porn. Wondering if I [22M] should ask her about it, or leave it alone. [NSFW]

My [24M] kindhearted, sweet fiancee [23F] of 3 years just called a little girl [6?F] a "loving whore" (?!)
My [24M] kindhearted, sweet fiancee [23F] of 3 years just called a little girl [6?F] a "loving whore" (?!) [FINAL UPDATE]
I (27m) am overwhelmed with the amount of pre-requisites that are needed in order to be even considered dateable.

My bf [25M], of two years claimed he couldn't travel with me [22F] because he wanted to save money. he just spent a tone of cash on toys
Girlfriend [19f] went on a trip last week and hasn't come back since. Won't answer her phone. I'm [23m] extremely worried.
My [24F] just had to stand up financially to my [30F] sister and my [56F] mom.

I [20F] made up a person, and now my friend wants to meet them. Help?
Father-in-law [65M] has spent 6 months making our Christmas gift, and we [26F] [28M] don't care for it. But it's a "surprise" and we aren't even supposed to know.
Looked up my girlfriend’s[28f] instagram found that I[28m] was the backup guy all along, and her dream guy[30m] wanted nothing to do with her.

I caught my girlfriend sniffing my farts? (Serious)
Me [54M] with my wife [53F] found our son [23M] in a sexual situation. My wife is furious
Me (28f) and my coworker (29MtF) are at a loss at what to do with a (early20M) new hire who is taking advantage of the restroom situation.

Me (28f) and my coworker (29MtF) are at a loss at what to do with a (early20M) new hire who is taking advantage of the restroom situation. 2
I [27M] casually mentioned a paternity test. Now my wife [29F] can never forgive me
My [33 M] wife [31 F] is texting w/ coworker [2?M] using petnames like "lover," "beautiful," and "boo."

My [21F] boyfriend [24M] wants to break up because he doesn't like me enough to marry and have kids with me
Me [34M] with my wife [32F] of five years. I know she's cheating on me, I can't bring myself to confront her.
Me [26F] with my b/f [28 M/F] together 2 years, basically he's telling me he will not commit to us if I do not get rid of my best friend (27m)

My (25/F) neighbour's son (19/M) watches me dance every weekend, and now his mother has started a crusade against me saying I'm seducing her son.
I [26M] met an awesome woman [24F] on tinder, after talking for 4 months we met up, she looks nothing like her pictures
Stockholm Syndrome-like relationship with [52]m and [26]f

The guy I've been seeing is getting really freaky and weird. I'm not sure where to go from here. [22/F][24/M]
My [19F] father who is not a doctor, attempted to close a cut above my [12M] brothers eye. He failed, and my mother who is a surgeon is divorcing him. My sisters feel guilty for sounding the alarm bells to mom.
i (18f) am an addict in recovery. About a year ago I stole my grandmothers (54f) prized ring for drug money. I've wanted to tell her but she just got diagnosed with pancreatic cancer and has less than six months to live. Does she need to know the "real" me or do I carry this guilt alone forever?

My (43f) husband (41m) makes me tense. I can't stand to be in the same room with him.
Me 25M with my girlfriend 25 F, have known each other for a long time and together for about a year. I preemptively bought her a gift that we were going to buy together but now am asking for her to repay me
My [20M] gf [18F] made a comment and it's been bothering me ever since.

I [34 F] am married to a manchild [34] who has just gone from annoying to inappropriate
I [25 F] am growing tired of my[28 M] boyfriend of 4.5 years' picky eating.
I (26M) insulted by best friend(26F) in front of other people

Was I [f/19] talking down to boyfriend [m/21]
Me [18 M] with my GF [18 F] of 4 months. They insist I call them by their first name.N
I (23M) hosed up by swiping right on my gf's (22F) summer Boss (24F)

I [28F] hate my boyfriend's [28M] beard.
My [23/M] girlfriend [25/F] is sleeping over at her best friends house [26/M] to do her paper. I thought nothing of of it, but my friends told me to be worried. Should I be?
I [24M] accidentally proposed to my girlfriend [24F]. She announced before I could speak to her, and now I don't know what to do.

Is this 😘 an appropriate emoji to send to a friend of the opposite sex when you are in a relstionship?
My [29m] girlfriend [27f] of 3 years gets easily frustrated with decision making and everyday tasks. It makes me feel unable to turn to her for help with anything.
Me [18F] with my roomate [19F] of three months, she crossed a major line.

Me [29/F] with my boyfriend [50 M] 1 year, dissapeared on me
A teacher/family friend told my [14M] class that my brother is in Juvie and my other brother and dad [20M] & [50'SM] is in prison
I [22F] hit my boyfriend [23M] for physically restraining me against my will. Am I wrong?

I [20F] am an extremely picky eater, and it is making life difficult
My (27F) fiance of 2 years (29M) left with no warning a couple days ago. He's acting like our relationship was a casual fling and I can't get my head around what's happening. I'm a mess.
My [27f] SO [30m] walked in on me masturbating pretty enthusiastically and now it's driven a wedge between us. How do we fix this?

My [29F] mom [58F] is badmouthing me to the rest of the family because we're choosing not to have kids. She's now escalated to contacting my employer.
My (37M) wife (36F) is turning into an absolute hippy psycho person and me and my son (12M) cant stand it anymore.
Me [26 M] with girl I wanted to date [25F] but she ended up sleeping with my best friend [26m] now upset with me because I don't want to date her

My ex-boyfriend put me in over $20,000 in debt, but was overall a good guy.
[KY] Laws surrounding giving child up for adoption
I find my 22G[F] embarrassing because she lacks common sense. What can I do?

How do I [17M] stop getting boners every time my girlfriend [17F] makes physical contact?
My [25M] GF [26F] is Refusing to Attend My Family's Holiday Parties Because My Cousin [22M] Said Some Disrespectful Things About Muslims
Me [18 M] with my friend [18 F] Since high school, pranks me into thinking she wants to be my first girlfriend[new]

I 30F received an anonymous text that my 32M Boyfriend of 4 1/2 years cheated on me on a trip he went on back in March, anon says they have evidence haven't replied, kind of panicking.
Someone is leaving pubic hair on my [40/m] desk at work. How to resolve?
My girlfriend's [25F] insane secrecy is starting to make me [26M] question the future of our relationship. Am I being overly paranoid?

(25F with 22F) I think my sister is going to try and take my rabbits away tonight
My [29 M] Girlfriend [25 F] refuses to play DOTA with me and plays with other people behind my back and I want to break up with her over it.
my BF of 1 yrs THIRSTINESS is a gigantic turn off [30/f and 35/m]

Should I (31f) ask out the cop (late30sM) who helped me when I got robbed?
My GF (26F) of 1.5 years cheated on me (26M), but I'm okay with it...
I [25/F] think I have feelings for the guy [25/M] who bullied me in high school.

My (32m) wife (33f) is becoming the kind of person I dislike
I (29F) think my fiancé (29M) might have a sugar momma (early 50s F)
My (26F) fiance (28M) slept with my sister (32F). Heartbroken and devastated. I can't move on.

My (23/M) girlfriend's (25/F) sister (18/F) sent me a picture of her lady parts. On purpose.
Husband [34M] is telling me [33F] I shouldn't offer student discounts in my business.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

I can see him being offended about her having multiple relationships with married men. Especially if they are people he knows personally. :shrug: It does not speak well for her feelings on monogamy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

tl:dr